Girlfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tried," Jack said, keying right in on that.

"Well," I continued, "He still held onto my hand, and he took it away from his boxers, but then he just held onto it, like we were sweethearts or something, and walked me down the hallway to the top of the stairs. When we got there, he stopped and pulled me, gently, into a kiss. I don't know why I didn't avoid it, but it just seemed like a dance step - it just sort of followed."

"And you kissed back," Jack persisted.

"Yes, dammit, I kissed back. And now I feel guilty, because you said you always wanted to be there if anything happened, and for me, having my hand practically on his dick and then kissing him was definitely something, so I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!" And with that, despite my best intentions to stay all rational, I started tearing up, not sobbing, but really worried.

"No, I'm sorry, babe." Jack said, quickly. "But only that you're upset. Please understand, I'm not sorry you went up there, and the hand on the dick part was him doing that, not you, and the kiss, well, I'm still figuring all this out, but I'm sort of relieved that you're attracted to him enough to do that. If you weren't, then whatever else might happen would be virtually against your will, and I never want that, so don't feel badly, at all, about that, ok?"

"Well, ok I guess."

"And for the record, was the kiss good?"

"Yeah, the kiss was good," I admitted. "Very good. No wonder Carol likes him so much - he does seem to know his way around women, young as he is."

"Well, good," he said, and pulled me onto my back, leaning over to kiss me. It was familiar, the way our lips and tongue felt and worked, and I reflected that kissing strangers, or at-first kisses with new lovers is something altogether different - and that each has its advantages.

"So, what next?" I asked as we broke the kiss, staying in the embrace.

"Next, I think we need to stop wasting time - "

"What do you mean? It's Thursday. Tomorrow we've got all day, then he leaves Saturday morning, right?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess so. It just seems that time's a wastin'."

"You're just getting horny, and when you get horny, you get impatient."

"Mmmm," he said, nuzzling my neck the way he knows I like, making me shiver. "as I recall, you're the one who can't wait for those multiple orgasms to kick in."

"Uh huh, got me there. But, one last time and I promise I won't ask again - do you really want this to happen?"

"In a word, yes. And I know that if I feel differently later, it will only be my fault for bringing it on," he said, the mood suddenly somber again.

I gave it far from enough thought, but then made the leap in my head and followed up quickly with my mouth, if anything just to cement the deal. "Well then, you can take that thing you're poking me with and save it until about Saturday. I'm going to sleep, and tomorrow you're liable to see a somewhat different woman hanging around here." And with that, I rolled over onto my side, facing away so he couldn't see my grin of the fun of all this, and that was that.

Now, I was putting up a good front, and trying to gently tease him in the process, but I was anything but sleepy. I lay there in the dark, running all this through my head, and it couldn't have been two minutes later that I heard his breathing slip into that sleep mode. How he could be that relaxed about all this, plus when I'd just cut him off, I had no idea. Sneaking out of the bed, I tiptoed back into the bathroom, left the lights off, leaned back against the counter, and touched myself. I couldn't help it - the whole episode had me horny as all get out. Add to the episode with David the fact that I'd just committed myself to going ahead, to playing around, to letting a . . . oh, hell, to fucking another guy! I slipped my middle finger down past my clitoris into my pussy and wasn't surprised that I was wet. The lubrication felt great, and when I returned my finger to my clit, the slickness was heavenly to feel. It didn't take me but a minute or two, I'd guess, spurred on by remembering my hand on David's cock, registering its thickness - ok, I might have left out a bit of detail in telling Jack - squeezing it a bit more than I'd admitted, and feeling it get very, very hard, then tracing down its length and being amazed, even though I'd seen it back at Carol's, at just how long it was - the damn thing felt like a zucchini or something, and the boxers, while covering it, were doing nothing at all to contain its growth! And that big head at the tip - the better to open you up wide, my child!! Ahhh, as I said, it only took me a minute or two before I had to bite my left wrist to keep from crying out as my right middle finger just circled over and over and brought me off! I went weak in the knees, but stayed upright, recovered, and went back, crawling back in bed as quietly as I could, finally relaxed, and then, somehow, it was morning.

I woke up at about 7. Nothing unusual about that. There was enough light that I could see, and hear, that Jack was still asleep, so I snuck silently out of bed (I've gotten good at that over the years), made my way to the bathroom, grabbing jeans, a comfortable bra and panties, and a t-shirt out of my closet on the way, took care of the necessaries, brushed my teeth, and snuck back out through the bedroom to the kitchen.

David was seated at the breakfast table, topless but in pajama bottoms. Interesting choice, I noted. I think I saw a look of disappointment - make that pretty sure I saw a look of disappointment (my jeans and t-shirt were nothing but utilitarian), but he was good enough to let it pass.

"Coffee?" he said. "I took the liberty of brewing a pot." I saw that he had a cup half done in front of him. Maybe he didn't sleep all that well himself, having almost, then not, gotten what I figured he wanted. And maybe he was pleasuring himself upstairs while I was downstairs - that hadn't occurred to me the night before, and I'd have to remember that as a future fantasy thing!

"Sure," I answered, and found a cup, pouring one then sitting down. We went from awkward silence into small talk about his conference and back to small talk. Finally, figuring he was out of luck for the morning (again, my conjecture, but my conversation was about as sexy as the tiled floor), he thanked me for the coffee and excused himself to prepare to go back in for the morning conference checkout process. I guess he thought better about skipping that part - junior employee and all. Jack was still nowhere to be seen or heard.

Just after I saw David pull away in his car, Jack appeared, looking fresh-showered, and also in jeans and t-shirt, a typical outfit for either/both of us on non-event days.

"David just left - you missed him," I greeted him.

"Ah, but he didn't miss you - too bad you weren't still in that white thing you wore last night, for a proper send-off!" he joked.

"It's called a chemise," I chuckled back. "White thing - you make it sound so sexy," I said sarcastically.

"Without you in it, it wouldn't be," the flatterer continued - I do love his flattery, even when we know it's just that. "He was obviously hoping you'd be getting up before I did. No doubt he would have been even more disappointed if I'd come out here first instead of you. What was he wearing himself, anyway? Was he all dressed for work?"

"No, he had on pajama bottoms."

"So, bare-chested again?" I nodded, and he laughed some more. "Well, at least he did have the decency to put on pajama trousers instead of boxers - I guess he figured you'd already seen that outfit. And, I've got to admit, I imagine he does look pretty much like I'd like to look without a shirt."

I laughed, "You look plenty good without a shirt - but yes, he does sort of rock that shoulder thing."

"Ah well, we have all morning to wait for his return - then what?" Jack asked.

"Hmm. Well, I'm thinking that in order for you really to be ok with whatever you might think you want to happen, you need to be, like, friends, with him. I think that once you and he are comfortable around each other, you'll be more comfortable, and so will he, if the three of us are in a - um - compromising situation. Plus, if he really irks you, you won't want to proceed, so we need to cover that ground.

"Therefore, we just chill a bit, maybe take him to Dan's for tapas for lunch, stroll the promenade around that neighborhood - just relax and see how things go. Then, if you're still up for it, we can come back here under the guise of tossing some steaks on the fire for supper, or tossing me around for the night's repast - however you want to play it from there."

"You're keeping me on needles that way, you know," he grinned at me, "but that sounds pretty right to me. Now, we should get something out of your closet for you to wear that will keep him salivating all day long!"

We headed back to my closet and went through a couple of outfits, mostly that I vetoed as being too cheap looking (cheap as in me thinking of wearing them that night, not as in the outfits themselves, although I registered that what he picked were all years old and I hadn't worn in ages, thinking the things were "too young" for me now - more food for thought about how I was treating Jack and what I thought of myself, but no time to dwell). We finally settled on a simple pink shirtwaist dress and good walking shoes. Jack liked the way shirtwaists looked on me, and I knew that with it having lots of buttons, if I wanted to get sexier, I could undo some, or lots, as the mood struck. I did go along with his pleading that I wear his favorite bra, a lacy white, barely-over-half-cup sheer bra and matching sheer bikini panties. Just knowing I have them on seems to keep him hot and wanting to get me out of them. This time, I knew it might not be him doing the disrobing, but if he wanted to let David get his hands on Jack's favorite lingerie, who was I to argue?

David returned by 9, changed to casual, and we set out. As the day progressed, we did get to know him a bit better, and I knew that, if I'd met him with no foreknowledge or ulterior motive, I'd have liked him, just person-to-person. I could tell that Jack liked him too, beyond this sex thing. David had a good sense of humor, made no undue moves on me, and definitely scored points with both of us when he went out of his way to chase down an errant soccer ball in a park we strolled through, kicking it skillfully and far, back to the kids playing in the field.

At one point, we were walking, three abreast on a well cleared greenway in that park, no one else around, and it just seemed natural for each of them to take one of my hands as we strolled. There was nothing explicitly sexual about it, but I felt both comfortable and safe and intimate, strolling with "my guys," holding hands on each side of me, just friends. As we walked, just remarking on this tree or that bird, the sounds of the city far away, I reflected on how much I was enjoying myself. Then I thought about what was coming, and I knew it was going to be as good as I could imagine, just because we had become real friends during the course of the afternoon. And that turned me on itself, and I felt the tingle between my legs and wondered if the guys were oblivious to all this or were turned on, too.

It was downright nice, and Jack told me later that it was that quiet walk that confirmed for him that David was a nice guy behind the somewhat macho face of things. I wondered just how someone who shows off fucking Diane's friend and then admits to fantasizing fucking me as well, not knowing me or Tom in the least - how he could be such a mensch, but somehow it all didn't seem contradictory at the time, and I chuckled to myself realizing that I had rationalized a whole lot to get to where I was actually intending to topple into bed with the two of them. I wasn't going to quibble.

Between strolling and browsing in a few small shops, it was after 2 by the time we made it to Dan's Tapas, so we limited our selections to small bites of this and that, with wine, and made our way back home via the grocer to grab steaks and salad fixings. Amazingly, somewhere along the line, each of three buttons at the hem of my dress and two at the top had come undone.

I knew that meant that anyone in the immediate area (as in David or Jack) might, if I leaned a bit this way or that, get a glimpse of that lacy and practically sheer bra that was holding my girls in place. After some bites to eat and wine to drink, we paid and left. I spied a bottle of Spanish olive oil at the counter and just had to bend over to inspect the label - oh, did that display a bit more thigh? Certainly not on purpose! I was having fun with this whole thing by then. Back at the car, David was very solicitous in opening the car door for me, which, thanks to those darned unbuttoned skirt buttons, would have given him a look about if not all the way up my legs, if he happened to be looking, that is, which he of course was. His grin said a lot to confirm that.

Otherwise, things stayed pretty G-rated, with us chatting, on our way home.

Back at the house, Jack suggested we all get out of our town clothes and into our "most comfortable duds" as he put it. David excused himself to change. I mentioned I was going to shower as well, since it had been warm. Jack followed me into our bedroom and enveloped me from behind. "Mmmm," I sighed contentedly, and I was.

"Mmmm indeed," he said. "You should be very proud of yourself - you've managed to make that simple dress the sexiest thing in the state, and in the unbuttoning, getting David's juices flowing, I'm sure!"

"What? Oh!" I exclaimed, looking down in feigned surprise to see that indeed, that favorite bra of mine was on parade, just as I'd thought. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah, right," he chuckled. "Hey, I'm all for it, and you seem to have made a new friend today, not just taken in a lodger."

"I'll admit that he came off as just a nice guy today, not the cocky stud I had him figured for back at Carol's."

"Nice enough to get even nicer with him?"

"Mmm. Well, maybe. But take it slow with me - I'm still not sure about all this," I lied. It was a little lie, maybe more of a fib, after all - I was just enjoying being in the driver's seat, and it was even more fun being there stealthily.

"You got it," he promised. I was wondering how this was going to work. Ah well, progress comes in steps, I recalled.

Since Jack takes a lot less time in the bathroom, I backed out and let him have first shot at it. He took his usual 10 minutes max to clean up, don camp shorts and a polo shirt, and rejoin me in the kitchen. I left and took my turn, rushing through my usual half hour plus, and thankful that my hair is short, so I decided to just towel it, then had to figure out what my most comfortable clothes could be if seduction was on my mind. As I went through my closet, I learned later that while I showered, Jack had cornered David in the kitchen and cut to the chase.

Jack, so he told me later, just came right out with it and told David that we (Jack and I, that is) had discussed things, that I'd told him all about the naked meeting at the refrigerator, about his doing Carol while I'd watched, that Jack wanted to share me with David, as in, sexually, and that he thought I might be convinced into it. He'd gone on to tell a somewhat deer-in-the-headlights David, no doubt wondering during some of that if he was about to get assaulted or something, that he wouldn't put up with duplicity - that this was going to be Jack and me with David, that Jack and I were a couple, a unit, and that if David ever, ever tried something with me behind Jack's back that it would be a serious breach - I don't know just how he put that, but I think he got his point across. That said, Jack said he wanted David and him together to give me a night of pleasure, focusing on my pleasure, not on theirs (although he expected it would be pleasurable all around). He added that no one, not even Carol could learn about it from him. Jack told David those were the terms, as well as that if any of the 3 of us wanted to stop, at any time, that would be honored, immediately, by all, and that would be that. I was sorry I missed what must have been an amazing speech by Jack, but I was also glad that all got covered without my being there - saved me major embarrassment, I'm sure!

I reentered the kitchen to see two men gazing at me as I imagined a pair of cheetahs might eye an antelope. My hair was still damp, and I had changed into a very simple, thin cotton shift - buttoned all the way down the front (those earlier buttons had seemed to work), scoop neck semi-low but nothing I would have called "sexy," above the knee, with generous arm holes, which were purely for comfort, I'm sure, certainly not for guys getting glimpses of side breasts or anything like that. No, no, I was just being comfortable, and barefoot - more comfort. No need for underwear, I reckoned, just comfortable. For some reason, who knows, the way the guys were eyeing me, you'd have thought I was in full only garter belt and stockings naked regalia. Men, harrumph.

"What's up?" I asked, hoping I knew the answer. While I waited for an answer, I noted that David was also damp of hair, wearing mid-length lightweight fleece gym shorts and a dress shirt with sleeves rolled up and unbuttoned to mid-chest. The shorts revealed the slightest indentation at the crotch - evidence of his current sexual nonexcitement but also of something there to get excited.

Seeing me checking him out, he said, "Sorry about the mismatching attire," he said. This was the cleanest shirt I had left.

"No worries," I said. "And if you need to do laundry, ours is available."

"Thanks, but since I'm leaving tomorrow, I'm good," he said to my back as I turned to rummage in the fridge for inspiration.

"Hey," Jack interrupted. "It's almost dinner time - how about if I just toss some burgers on the barbee, and we do extra-casual?"

"Sounds good," David and I both said at the same time, and laughed about the coincidence. I tried to recall what that meant back in my adolescence - were we supposed to hook pinkies or something? Anyway, funny and another indication of our group relaxation.

A half hour later, we were seated in our kitchen nook, polishing off burgers and salads, that I had put together while the guys were out back tending the more overt of the coals that were smouldering.

I cleaned off dishes, and I told David to find something on our radio and we'd join him in a moment in the living room. Alone with Jack, I asked how the cooking had gone.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean - did you say anything, or did he, that kind of thing?"

"Like, did I tell him that we wanted to do a threesome this evening, that anyone could call it off at any time, that it would be all about pleasing you, that you were off limits to him other than for this one time? . . . Yeah, I did mention that."

"Just like that?!?!" I almost screamed - subtlety be banished, apparently. Oh, and now I'd have to face David with him knowing that I was already agreeable?! Damn, damn!!

"Pretty much. Hey, it's ok. He was initially thinking I was bull shitting him, I think, but once he realized I was for real, he practically started drooling over the prospect."

"You have no concept of delicacy, do you!"

"No, but keep cool - this will be fine, I promise. Just stick with me. He doesn't know that you know that I told him, so you can still play it cool - he just knows I want to do it and that you might, repeat, MIGHT, be talked into it. OK?"

"Hmph." I managed, as I heard soft jazz coming from the living room. OK, I thought, nice touch with the jazz, as Jack poured two bourbons with ice and one white wine, and we headed back to the living room.