Girlfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol had said David could be gentle or rough, and it seemed that gentle was not on his agenda for me, for then, at least. I flatter myself that I'd turned him on to an almost uncontrollable level, but I don't really know his thoughts, just that he started fucking harder, and I started building toward another orgasm. His cock's curve meant his head was massaging either my G-spot or something in its neighborhood, and it felt great. It couldn't have been much more than a couple of minutes of that, and I lit off for my third coming, and as I lit, I heard him growl and I think I felt him swell even more, and I could swear I felt the jets of sperm hitting my walls, then a flow of it still continuing as David jerked and humped and roared and then collapsed onto me, gasping for breath. I peaked at about the time he did, and so as he finished, I was just sliding down, giddily, from my top - it takes me a lot longer to finish my orgasm than it does guys, I think.

David was nice enough not to crush me, but rolled to the side, still inside me, while he caught his breath, stroking my back gently as we lay there. After a couple of minutes, David slid out of me, and let me go, and I rolled back over on to my back again, my legs sort of splayed still. I felt the wetness oozing out of my pussy down the crack of my ass and was suddenly embarrassed and self-conscious. I remembered Jack, and looked to see him smiling at me - how did I find such a guy, anyway?!

"My turn?" Jack asked quietly. I saw his dick still pretty hard, but not totally.

"It's always your turn," I answered. I knew he could have me anytime he wanted. He could have changed his mind and told David to get out, he could have pulled David off me in the midst of the fucking, he could have avoided this whole thing, and at any time during any of that, it would have been his turn if he'd wanted. I was thrilled that he wanted.

"One thing - never will have this chance, just gotta," he said, and put my legs over his shoulders and scooted down and - to my shock and almost offense somehow - he mouthed me, from bottom to top, then swirled his tongue around and inside me! I knew he had to be tasting David, and wondered again if I'd underestimated some bi tendencies on his part. But it felt good, and I didn't resist, just lay and felt.

It didn't take him long before he'd satisfied his curiosity, and reared up and without further ado, slid his dick into me. I could feel it (after that big thing, thank goodness, I remember thinking!), and I could feel it was still in that pretty hard state. But as we fucked, and he was going at it at a moderate pace, I could also feel it get harder, hard like I like it, hard like I'm used to it, and maybe not tickling the same deep place, but doing just fine on his own.

His arms around me, Jack leaned down and kissed me, and I realized that David hadn't kissed me at all, at any time during all that. I hadn't missed it, but it sure made the point that David was fucking, while Jack was making love. I did taste a bit of stale something on Jack's tongue, and realized it was likely remnants of David's semen, but it soon faded, and then it was just my tongue and Jack's, like always, like I want it always to be.

And then it was just Jack and me, and we enjoyed a wonderful session. I must have come another three or four times, as he knows just how to do that to me. Somewhere about half way through, I looked around and noticed that David had disappeared. I wasn't disappointed, and quickly refocused on the matters at hand. Jack whispered to me that we'd talk about things later, but that he loved me, that he wanted me to know that, and that was what triggered my last (for that day) orgasm, and that in turn triggered his, and we finished in each other's arms and didn't separate for what seemed like a wonderfully long time.

And, we slept. Soundly.

The next morning, I woke up first, saw that Jack was still asleep, and snuck off to the shower. Clean and dry, I applied some skin lotion, a vanilla base thing that Jack loves. Emerging, I tiptoed naked from the bathroom toward my closet when Jack spoke, "Hey, lady, sleep well?"

"Why yes, many thanks to you, kind sir."

"Maybe some thanks to our houseguest as well?"

"Mmm. Maybe," I admitted, as demurely as a recently turned temporary hot wife could.

"Anything you figure got left undone? We pretty well kept you on your back, as I recall, once we got going."

"My back seems to be fine, and I didn't seem to be yearning to be swinging from the rafters, if you noticed."

"No, but . . . "

"But what?"

"But, well, would you like some alone time with him? Three was great, but would you miss the chance, later, someday, for not having him all to yourself, without me to, uh, cramp your style or something?"

"You're sweet. I hadn't really thought of it, to tell you the truth. Let me do that - think about it for a couple of minutes while I get dressed."

"Well, don't take too long - he's leaving today, right? Maybe this morning for all I know."

I really hadn't thought about it, but now I couldn't get it off my mind, as I rummaged around in my closet drawers for what to wear. Without really meaning to have any special significance, I pulled on some bikini panties, that same white silk chemise I'd had one before, and picked out a kimono kind of robe that Jack had gotten me years ago - more pure silk, felt great, another white item (with nice floral design at the sleeves, lapels and hem, about the same mid-thigh length as the chemise, with 3/4 sleeves and a belt. I wrapped myself in it, tied the belt, and re-emerged.

Jack came up to me, still naked, and adjusted the robe, pulling the top a bit apart, seeing the chemise, and tugging at things so that my cleavage was pretty obvious between the lapels and emerging from the scoop neckline beneath. Then he hugged me, his hands dropping to grasp my ass under the robe, and before I knew it, he'd stooped and pulled the panties down to the floor. "There, that's better for greeting house guests. I'm off to the shower," he said, smiling broadly, and as he stepped back, I could see he was already half hard again.

"You horny beast," I laughed. "If your body was as dirty as your mind, that shower would take hours to get you clean!"

He disappeared into the master bath, and I turned, stepping past the panties, leaving the master bedroom behind. In the kitchen, I was finishing starting a fresh pot of coffee and pouring juice when David came in, looking all fresh-scrubbed and happy, same shirt and gym shorts as the day before (he really hadn't been in them all that long, and I remembered he'd said he was short on laundry), the shirt completely unbuttoned - and there was that chest and those abs again. My pulse gave an extra beat.

"Good morning, hostess of the year," he greeted me.

"Good morning to you, houseguest of the year," I answered, turning back to the counter. He came up behind me and before I could react, wrapped his arms around me at waist level and pulled me back close to him.

"Mmmm," he said quietly, bending to kiss the nape of my neck, "you smell great."

"Mmmm," I murmured, enjoying his breath and subsequent light kisses.

I felt the robe loosen and realized David had untied the belt and had his hands opening it.

"Ah, I remember this thing," he said, pulling the robe off my shoulders and letting it fall on the floor. "This is what you wore to bring me the towels. It looked great on you then and you look great in it, again, and the closer I get, the better the view!" He had his head looking right down between the swell of my breasts, and I knew that my nipples were distended again, as his hands just lightly stroked my belly, the fingers spread so that the tips of them were barely above my pubis, teasing. As he stroked, his cock started making itself felt, growing between my ass cheeks, pressing its case, and knowing I was aware of it. He hadn't touched me blatantly yet, but I knew if he did, he'd find me wet already, my body reacting eagerly.

It was decision time - I could easily engineer his staying long enough for the two of us to have an hour or two alone time - Jack would obviously be agreeable to disappearing on "errands" after his shower, leaving us to our own devices. Making no move to disentangle from David yet, I thought back. David felt good back there, pressing into me, and he hadn't taken me from behind last night, and that was one of my favorite positions. On my knees with a man behind me is great - rings a chord of submission without being overt, and feels a bit different as well, pressing on different inner areas than the missionary. I hadn't been on top either, the "female dominant" thing in more ways than one, with reverse implications from the submissive, and a different difference in feeling. Would that big thing of his feel different as well? I knew it would, and I knew that would feel great. But if I declined, that would be one of several positions that would always be just between Jack and me, and I wanted to preserve something to verify that sense of intimacy with Jack, sex being much less important than the closeness that it provides.

Since Jack ended the first part with an appeal to readers to say if they wanted a continuation, I think I'll just stop here. Of course, I know what happened, and won't keep it secret for long. But, it would be great if readers would comment, even anonymously but better if not, on how they feel about that. Would men want me to be alone with David for a while, if I were theirs? Would women want to do that if they were in my situation? And, if I did play a bit with David, would it be better for future readers to hear about it straight from me or from Jack's second-hand telling of what I might have told him?

Let us know. Until then, Jack and I, as romancer, will sign off. Stay healthy out there!