Girlfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was standing by the stereo as Jack put his arm around my waist and walked me over to David. Handing David a bourbon, Jack asked, "David, I told you I had heard about the 'refrigerator episode' between you and Diane. I'd appreciate it if you two would explain that to me, so I can understand, ok? I've heard Diane's version, but I'd like to hear yours."

"Uh, ok," he said, sounding still unsure about all this. "I was at Carol's place and I couldn't sleep, you know, and ..."

"You sleep at Carol's?" Jack asked, as innocently as he could.

"Oh, uh, well, yeah, sometimes. Like, when I had too much to drink after dinner or something."

"So you had too much to drink that night, I guess."

"Yeah, that was it. So after a while I got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, and I was just sitting there at the bar on a stool, I think, with my water, when Diane came in, I guess for some water, too."

"Oh, so Diane was drinking too much too?"

"Oh, no - I guess I don't know about that, but she came into the kitchen."

"OK, so what was she wearing anyway, pajamas and a robe or something?"

"Well, it was like a pajama top, maybe, but no robe. It wasn't cold in the house."

"No pajama bottom? Must have been pretty sexy."

"It was a nightshirt, dear," I interjected.

"OK, a nightshirt. And what were you wearing?" Jack asked David.

"Oh, uh, I think maybe I was naked - I don't wear anything to sleep most times," he ventured.

"You 'think' naked? You don't remember?"

"OK, naked. I didn't expect anybody - I might have forgotten Diane was even in the house - all that to drink and all."

"Uh-huh. So you're naked and she's in a nightshirt. Then what happened?"

"I just drank my water and left, I think."

"You're naked in front of an attractive woman and you just drank your water? I have to admire your focus on that water. You noticed the nightshirt - when she wears that one - she's only got the one - I know it's almost see-through. Did you notice her breasts or whether she had on anything under it?"

"Ah, yeah, I saw her breasts - they're nice, but you know that too. And she's got nice legs - you're a lucky guy, Jack."

"That I am, thanks. And did seeing her breasts have any effect on you? I think when I was your age, that would have been a major turn-on, being naked with a hot woman in the kitchen in the light of the refrigerator."

"Yeah, maybe," he was fudging again.

"As in maybe you got hard?"

"Not really hard - Carol and I had just . . . Uh, no, not really hard, I don't think."

"And did you point that out, or did she notice that?"

"Well, I finished my water and went over to put my glass back on the counter, and then I think she was looking at me, and I started to get, uh, maybe a little excited again, but that was about it. And then she left."

"And when she looked back again, you were stroking yourself, right?"

"Damn, she really did tell you about it, didn't she! OK, yeah, you would have too, I'll bet."

"You're probably right - she's certainly desirable. Did you desire her then?"

"Oh yeah, I did then, and now, too."

"Mmm-hmm, and if she desired you as well, would you expect me to just bow out, like Carol's Tom?"

"I don't know - I hadn't given that part of it much thought. Tom definitely does make things easier for me, though."

"Well, I'm not going to make it that easy, but I think maybe you'll be ok with that. In fact, I will be participating, making it a threesome, and don't worry - I'm not gay, or even bi that I know of. But I do have a proprietary interest in all this, and I protect what I perceive is mine. Do not mistake that part, now or ever."

Wow - my macho cave man guy! I'd never seen this take charge, my way or the highway thing from him, and I was flushed with new attraction to him. If I could have stopped time, I would have just hauled Jack away to the bedroom and ravished him, or in the mood he was showing, gotten ravished - even better. But I kept my mouth shut, fascinated and excited in a surprising new way. I think he was going over what he'd already told me he had gone over for David's sake, to make it sort of an open agreement or something - I also think it confused David a bit, but that was ok. I was just monitoring the flow of things.

Meanwhile, David answered, "Uh, ok - you're saying we team up on her?" Nope, not the brightest crayon. Hey, duh - catch up here, seems to be moving too fast for you!

"More like we team up WITH her, for her benefit, and it is just a one-time thing, no continuation after tonight unless all three of us are all for it and are all three present and all three involved."

"Well, that'll be something new for me, but yeah, yeah, dammit, yeah! I'm in for that!"

And so, the dealing was done. The two guys turned and looked to me, I think for some kind of signal, and I just sauntered - I think that would be the term for walked away, swinging my hips more than necessary, and went to the master bedroom.

I think it took the guys a moment to digest that, since they didn't immediately grab me on my way, but more like finally started to follow me as I left the room. I don't know who was ahead of whom, but when I got to the foot of the bed, I turned around, and they were both standing there, looking downright hungry, however that looks. It was a good look, I thought. For some reason, I flashed on the Little Red Riding Hood story, and thought I was going to see just what big things these wolves had in mind for me.

"So, I'm outnumbered here," I offered. "Any ideas, since you guys seem to have a majority?"

,

"Seems fair if we just get all naked, for starters," David answered, and pulled his shirt off, displaying his abs to an appreciative me.

"No, wait," Jack interrupted. "Let's not rush into things. A bit at a time, please." And with that, he pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. We were standing about 6 feet apart from each other, so we were close enough to see but too far to touch among us. I thought this could be fun, and noted that Jack's familiar torso still turned me on, but that it was in no league with the buff and much younger David's chiseled abs, and pecs, and shoulders, and, was that a bulge in those gym shorts? Why, it was, a very flattering bulge, I thought. Jack's camp shorts weren't showing anything, but they were stiffer material, and from what I already knew, had less behind them to make an external impression so easily.

The two guys now topless, I stood my ground, and demurely looking down, slowly, very slowly, unbuttoned my shift from top down, stopping at my navel. The shift fell open enough to show my sternum but still conceal my B+ cup breasts, except for some swelling near centerline. Looking back up, I saw my guys - in my mind now they were both my guys, at least for now, and I felt a real affection for each of them - my guys watching me, their eyes pretty much glued on the little bit more of me that they could see.

I also realized that I was panty-less, and that unbuttoning much further would make that obvious, if they hadn't already noted that since the shift was definitely thin and could be almost transparent in the right light. I hoped they hadn't figured that out, and so just unbuttoned one more button, the one that I knew was right above where my pubic hair - well-trimmed, I was pleased to also realize - might be seen.

"Don't stop now," Jack said softly.

I bent over, clutching the shift to my breasts with one hand, managing to keep that pubic secret a while longer as well, I hoped. With my free hand, I continued to unbutton, but this time from the bottom upwards. I got to where there were only two buttons left, or that secret would be out, so I stood back up straight, bent one knee so my thigh spread the shift apart right almost up to my crotch, and let the top loose as well.

That's as far as I could go, I figured, before I'd make them take the next steps.

"OK, you guys' turns," I said, and was rewarded by seeing that indeed, Jack's camp shorts were bulging, and David's gym shorts were, even more, almost comically.

"But you're not even topless yet," Jack complained.

"Tough. One garment a piece. Your turn," I stood my ground, realizing I'd just told them, that I didn't have on any panties - that secret out, if they were paying attention.

"Not like we're not going to go there," David chuckled, and dropped his shorts quickly without argument, exposing that tool of his. I still like seeing Jack all erect - something clicks inside - and it was no different with David. I'd seen him screwing Carol, I'd had it obscenely displayed to me, I'd seen it soft and watched it get half hard, and here it was again, almost all hard, but this time just for me. No reason he should have gotten that way except for my - heck, I hadn't even exposed my breasts yet, and there he was, engorged, way engorged - it's a rush I can't quite explain, but hard dicks do that to me - and I'm not complaining!

Following David by seconds, Jack also doffed his shorts, and finally there we were, two totally naked guys, two pretty erect penises, and li'l ol' me, still dressed, after a fashion. I felt like a ring mistress! Jack was clearly the less comfortable with all this, as his equipment - that tool I love - was clearly a medium or maybe a medium/small compared to David's large, verging on extra large. I have no idea if other women do it, but I'll bet that they're like me and have measured their guy(s) with their hands, if not with a ruler. Measuring with a ruler is something a guy might do to take his own dimensions, but asking a woman to do it just seems crass to me, and I've never had a guy ask me, and I've never offered. But I know pretty exactly how big Jack is, because I've quietly taken stock when holding him like a baseball bat, and I know just how many fingers he tops out at, and I've gone back and measured my fingers to a ruler - close enough. I don't know if he knows I've done that - he's never mentioned it, and neither have I.

Anyway, and Jack will see all of this before it's sent in anyway, so if he wants anything taken out, of course that's how it'll be. And so, if you see this, you know he's seen it, and he's the classic Mr. Average - about 5 inches long, maybe 1 1/2" thick, just like the studies say, and that's pressed in pretty firmly at the base, not held too tight around, a little bigger at the head, a little bigger at the base. And no bend, just a straight shooter, I guess! And that makes him average in my book, too. I'd had bigger and smaller than Jack (stories for another day, I guess) before I met him, and looking back, I remember those guys, not as dicks with guys attached, but as guys, and I have to really think to even remember which guys went with which dicks, although I don't have to work to remember who really rocked my boat, so in my own small sample size, it really doesn't depend on the size, so there.

Which makes David, and this is all estimating, same technique, a good 7, maybe 7 and 1/2, but definitely a 7, and I'd guess 6 inches around - that part's guessing. I didn't get a chance to do the baseball bat thing with him - I was distracted when I had the chance, imagine that! So, this is all a guess based on what I pretty much know about Jack. Either way, David was bigger, but no foot long porn star hurt me kind of thing (thank goodness) - just bigger, and since this was going to be a one-time thing, as far as I was concerned then, that was fine with me, and I'll bet fine with Jack as well. Had I ever had bigger than David? I'm really not sure - maybe, or maybe not, but whichever, as my fading memory serves, the difference would have been in centimeters, not inches. David was big in my book, and I think big in Jack's book, and if big was what was on the menu, who was I to object?

So, there we were, me in my two-buttoned modesty, with two hunks hot for me right there - does it get any better, when one of the hunks is mine and all this is his idea in the first place?!

And so, as demurely as I could manage, I looked down, reached down, and unbuttoned those last two buttons, but held the sides together once it was all undone. Then I looked up and watched David and Jack watching me as I pulled the sides apart, exposing my trimmed self, then my breasts, then shrugged the shift off my shoulders and let it drop at my feet, feeling very much like Botticelli's Venus standing in her clamshell. I felt good, and from the looks of the guys, I looked good, too. They were both fully "up to it," and I thought again, thanks to me - wheee!

"Bravo!" David said, his cock twitching up and down, nodding in agreement.

"Brava!" Jack echoed, and I knew he had it right but wasn't going to explain or diss David about his Italian.

"Ok, guys, on the bed. You here . . . and you here." I ordered, and they both sat down on the edge of the bed as directed, about 2 feet apart. "And lie back," I continued, and they did, Jack flat on his back, but David leaning on his elbows, able to watch what might come next. I knelt between the two, facing them, my knees just slightly apart, my shins pressed into their hips. It was natural to take a cock in each hand, and then to do some comparison shopping.

I leaned over Jack first, my right hand wrapped around his erection. I wanted to compare, but I wanted Jack to be the baseline, the baseline I'd know I'd return to. For some reason, I wanted to compare David to Jack, more than Jack to David - I know that's silly, but I felt an identity with Jack that I didn't want to compromise, and so leaned over him first, stroking and watching, getting down, watching from my eyes only about a foot away, taking in every familiar detail, rememorizing him, and then finally dipping down and sucking him into my mouth, the width so comfortable for me, laving my tongue under the head the way he always jerks in pleasure to. I'm no deep throater, but I took him as deeply as I was comfortable doing (I can't imagine that hearing a woman's gag reflex kick in can be erotic, but that's me - the stuff I've read says otherwise), which is only about four inches at best, and then I sucked and backed off and licked some at the wet shaft and dipped down to his scrotum and licked at it some, too.

Jack, as usual, jerked a bit, sighed, leaned up on his elbows as well, then reached up to caress my head, sweeping my hair out of the way, no doubt to watch what was going on.

Meanwhile, I had David's cock in my other hand, and as I tired of being bent over servicing Jack, I straightened back up and shifted focus, going back to stroking Jack gently, but now looking at David's eager cock - that's the only word for his thing. It bent just slightly upwards, and I wondered if that would be something I could feel, as well as the depth he'd be able to get to, as well as the width, which was considerable. I fit so well with Jack, and have fit so well with him for years, that I expected something would feel different, and was downright objectively interested to see just what. OK, I was also hot to feel just what, too!

Due to the several minutes of play in the bed, I could see that David had developed a drop of pre-seminal fluid right at the opening, and I quickly stroked my thumb over it and around the head to spread it. Now glistening in the gentle light, his cock head gave a little swelling move that was distinct enough not to be missed and confirmed that it was bigger by a good bit than Jack's, plus it had that plum-size head! That thing was going to try to fit into me? It had been a long time since I'd been so invaded, and I don't do toys, and Jack seems to want his dick to be the biggest thing going in there, so he rarely goes even to two fingers, much less more, which, again is fine - it works for me!

Meanwhile, as I was checking out the guys, David was getting in his share of investigation. He had casually draped his hand between my thighs when I started stroking both guys, and sometime while I was bent over Jack, David had discovered the folds of my nether lips. He had been so gentle, just idling there as I performed, but by the time I got to his equipment, he'd spread my (by that time) copious lubrication all around the immediate area and was zeroing in on the nub of my excitement. We were both (I think) a bit torn between playing and being played with - should I try to make him forget his fingers, or should I just neglect stroking him and enjoy what he was obviously trying to get me on my way to?

I determined to finish my mission, so bent over and reprised my actions with Jack - sucking David's swelling helmet while noting that I had to open a bit wider, still not all that uncomfortable, but definitely wider. I tongued him and got the same jerk response that I was used to with Jack, and then tried to go down further - made it about the same distance, I think, maybe not quite so far because it was thicker. I was really enjoying this, but my body was in another world, and while I had his cock deep (for me) in my mouth, sucking and registering the size of the head compared to what I was used to, my clit took command of my body and wham! I came, shuddering trying not to bite down, and maybe squeezing Jack a bit too hard in the process (he didn't complain). That orgasm didn't exactly surprise me, but distracted me enough that I had to pull back up to kneel upright and shiver, whimpering through its passing.

"Whew," I sighed, as the waves subsided. "What's next?" I looked to Jack, whose imagination had been the author of this adventure in the first place. I had quickly tired of being a director, ready to be directed.

"I think David needs to introduce himself to what he's been playing with already," Jack suggested.

Hearing no objections, certainly not from me, David moved up, moved me down onto my back, and crawled up between my thighs. I quickly flashed on this being the first time girlfriend Carol and I had been serviced by the same guy - would she want to compare notes . . . and would I . . . and for that matter, would David?

David wasted no time on thoughts, it seemed, but dived in, as it were. While Jack makes love to me with his mouth down there, David was just out for sex. His tongue wasn't really harder, but he pressed it into me more firmly, I guess. And it felt like it got deeper into me as well, which of course got me thinking about what was next. He licked and sucked, and wasted no time on preliminaries but soon was flicking my clit, fast and hard, and I was primed enough by everything else that I came again, reaching down with a hand to pull his head tight against me as I rippled along through another toe-curling orgasm.

And as soon as he was through with that, I guess he'd been a bit worked up as well, he shifted up on his knees, held his cock in one hand, leaning on the other, and aimed the thing at me. It was just as hard, now the head an even darker red than its gentle pink before. "You do it," he said.

I looked over at Jack, who nodded to me. While David was feasting, Jack had taken position next to me, kneeling, watching, his erection flagging just a bit, maybe from intimidation, maybe from lack of attention. Lying there, I took Jack's dick in one hand and gave it an affectionate squeeze, then held onto it while I reached down my other hand and took David's cock from his hand and guided it to my pussy. I pulled it just to the edge, then eased it forward. I could already feel it was bigger, and I sighed, then let it go and it felt like my pussy had just sucked it in, just the head, without any trouble at all! David stayed still, maybe relishing that I was finally experiencing this, as well as he.

I looked down and saw what looked like a good six inches still to go, then looked over at Jack, whose eyes seemed glazed in what he was seeing. Then David pushed a little, and little by little, sank into me. I watched it disappear then looked back, and now Jack was watching me. Holding his gaze at me, I felt David pull out a bit, then back in, then out, and each time he went a bit deeper, and soon he was rubbing nerves that hadn't been rubbed that way in a long time. I started gasping at about that time, and finally, David gave another push, and I felt him fully impaled, the base of his cock, or his pubic bone, or whatever, pressed wonderfully against my pussy, feeling it in my clit and all through my vagina. Oh, this really is different, I managed to think, before he started ramming more and more forcibly into me.