Girlfriends Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheri's sister seduces Hunter, allegedly w/ Cheri's consent.
4.7k words
4.56
3.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movers were coming out of Cheri's apartment, lugging her dining room table, when a red Ford Transit micro-van pulled up and parked. Cheri was helping me fit the biggest of her paintings in my black Lexus SUV.

Cheri waved as the van door opened. "Hey, sis!"

I stared, stunned, as possibly the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen walked toward me, wide hips swaying provocatively, and held out her hand. Gorgeous smooth skin the color of dark wildflower honey, lighter than Cheri's mocha skin. Curves everywhere, a ginormous booty and large breasts on a five foot tall frame. Greenish hazel eyes shading to brown on the outside of the irises, and a mass of black curly hair cascading to her shoulders. Much bigger and thicker than I'd previously thought could be sexy -- I was hastily revising that sexual algorithm.

She stopped slightly inside my usual personal space -- not that I minded -- and held out her hand. I reminded myself to breathe, trying not to conspicuously stare. Failing spectacularly at that seemingly simple task.

Realizing her friendly gesture had gone unreciprocated an uncomfortably long time, I hastily shook her soft hand. "I... uh..."

Quit fucking staring, you jackass.

Cheri's eyes widened for a micro-second, then a grin quirked at the corners of her mouth. "That's Hunter. He's not normally quite this inarticulate. Sometimes he completes entire sentences. Monosyllabic words, mostly..."

She was still holding my hand. "Alexis." A brief indecipherable look passed between her and Cheri, like they were reading each other's minds.

Whaaat was that?

Alexis returned custody of my hand. "So. How can I help?" she said in a voice like an angel, or perhaps a siren singing and luring unwary sailors onto the rocks.

Cheri pointed at the back of the movers re-entering the house. "Why don't you take down paintings, remove hardware, and spackle, while we load the cars?"

"Gotcha." She took off, her wide hips and huge booty swaying seductively, while I gawked, expecting Cheri to whack the back of my head for ogling her sister, but unable to quit watching.

"Hunter."

"Hunh?"

"Focus. Less droolage. We're burning daylight." She held out her hand, and I took it, headed back inside with her to grab the second biggest painting. Always load trucks big to small.

***

I wedged a box full of brushes, sponges, and paint jars on top of the already packed front passenger seat on my SUV, the rear edge of the box jammed against the windshield. "That's it. No more room."

Alexis carefully shut the rear doors on her micro-van, trying not to damage the paintings completely filling the back. "Done here, too." She meandered on over to join Cheri and me.

Cheri asked me, "You coming back after you unload at your house?"

"Naw, gotta put out some fires at work."

"Do we need to pay the movers now...?"

"I've used them before at work. They'll bill my account."

Cheri shrugged. "Why don't y'all head over while I supervise loading the last of my stuff, then paint my beautiful rainbow walls some boring oatmeal version of white or beige." She grabbed my arm and tapped my wrist. "Like this skin color. Don't get much more acceptably boring than that."

I conspicuously gave Cheri a Strong Ignore, silently counting to five. "You wanna follow me?" I asked Alexis, trying not to get stuck in the vortex of her gorgeous dark eyes.

She handed over her phone. Her contacts app was opened for inputting a new listing. "Gimme your number and address. Case we get separated."

I tapped in the data, saved it.

She took back her phone. Her fingers flew over the keys, and my phone chimed in my pocket. "There. Texted my number." She leaned in, gave Cheri a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back for the remaining canvases. Need me to pick up some paint on the way back?"

"I'll be back here first," I said. "Gotta stop by the office today, but if you text me what you need, I'll bring it on by."

Cheri gave me a kiss, and then a hug. "Thank you. For everything."

I let the hug linger, breathing in her perfume with a faint undertone of sweat.

"De nada."

I gave her back custody of her body, and then Cheri embraced Alexis. "Thanks for helping, baby sis," she drawled. "Watch out for this guy. He's a known pervert." She flashed me a Just Kidding look as she broke off the hug.

Alexis snorted, in an endearing kind of way. "Yeah, he seems pretty sketchy. Really slumming here, aren't cha?"

"Hey!" I said. "I'm right here!"

Cheri narrowed her eyes, gave me an amused cool appraising look. "Oh, we're being polite now. Wait til I give her the straight skinny on you when you're not around." She thought a moment. "Well, skinny ass anyhow. Dunno about the 'straight' part..."

"Stiiiiillll here."

"Hush, Pervert Boy." She gave me an affectionate peck on the lips. "Just us girls smack talking."

I rolled my eyes. Kissed her back. Slooowly moved my hand toward her booty, pretending I was going for some public squeezage. Got my hand gently swatted.

"Down, boy."

"Boy?" I said. "BOY? Don't be racist."

Alexis hopped in her micro-van, fired it up. "We gonna leave, or what?"

***

I pulled up into my driveway and parked outside the garage, as the double bay door finished opening.

Alexis' Transit micro-van pulled up to the right of my Lexus SUV. She got out, looked up at my immense limestone clad two story house. "Kind of a tiny house, yeah?" she said wryly in her lovely voice. "You considered getting something bigger, less proletarian?"

I tugged on the rear hatch on my SUV, then looked into her beautiful green eyes as the door motor softly purred the hatch open. "I was thinking about getting something in the gated Reserve area, but five or six thousand square feet seemed a bit pretentious for a single guy," I said, deadpan.

"I admire your modesty. Such a rare trait amongst one's betters." She opened the double rear doors on her van.

As I walked into the garage, I said, "I'll go around and unlock the front door. Easier than schlepping it through the garage." I opened the door into the interior, then turned off the beeping security system.

Alexis carted a big painting up the front steps as I opened the front door. "Where you want this?"

I picked up the front end of the painting. "This way."

We went into the living room, leaned the painting against a wall. Alexis looked up at the abstract painting Cheri had hung earlier. "Hmmm. Interesting abstract..." Her eyes widened as she realized it depicted Cheri buttfucking me against the wall. "I see you and my sister started the housewarming... festivities... early."

I shrugged. "Cheri loves to party," I said, pokerfaced.

"For some values of 'party'..."

"We gonna gawk at the lone painting on the walls, or get to it?" I said, gesturing in the approximate direction of the heavily laden vehicles outside.

Which also meant I was pointing at the painting.

"I usually prefer to get better acquainted with gentlemen callers before we... 'get to it'... as you so discreetly put it," she said stiffly, a bit of ice in her tone.

"I -- I didn't mean to imply..."

"Kidding. Read the room, sir." She flashed white teeth in an exaggerated grin, her eyes crinkled in merriment at my hasty backpedaling, and headed back to the driveway.

***

Forty minutes later, carrying a box full of small acrylic paint jars, I walked into the living room. It was now crowded with paintings and supplies stacked against the walls and the two story bank of windows facing the back yard. I looked around. No Alexis. "Hey, where are you?"

"Up here."

I looked up.

She was leaning against the railing on the second floor overlooking the living room, peering down at me. "Did you know somebody broke into your house and stole almost all the furniture? You've got four rooms up here with nothing left in them." She strode toward the stairs and ran down them.

"Yeah, yeah. Been busy," I called out. "We can sprinkle Cheri's stuff around when it arrives."

Alexis walked into the living room, shaking her head in feigned exasperation. "Bachelors. Leave them unattended, and squalor ensues."

"You need stuff to have squalor. Think I'm safe for now. Hey - I gotta get a few gallons of interior paint to Cheri, then jet off to work for a few hours. Would you be OK if I left you here to hang the paintings?"

"You'd leave someone you just met alone in your house? No wonder your furniture upstairs got all stoled."

"I like to think I'm a good judge of character." I reached into my pocket, took a spare set of house keys off my key ring. Tossed them to her from about four feet away.

She caught them. Stared at them, then at me. "Oh. You're not kidding."

"I trust you."

She walked close to me. Kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you."

"For what?" I said softly, my heart pounding like crazy from her proximity. Her pupils were dilated, her lips a glistening red. I had the crazy impulse to kiss her.

Reeled it in.

Don't be a fucking jackass. Read the room.

"For taking care of my sister."

"No big deal."

We held the gaze for a long moment.

God, her eyes are so beautiful.

"I gotta go," I whispered. Not wanting to. At all.

She put a hand on my shoulder, gently turned me doorward. "So... go."

I left.

***

It was mid-afternoon by the time I got back home, wearing the dressy clothes I had changed into at work. Alexis' van was still in the driveway, but in a different spot, close to the third bay door. Like she'd gotten it out of the way of the moving van so they could unload closer to the house.

I tapped the garage door button, and it slowly trundled up.

Wonder if Alexis brought Cheri home?

I checked my watch. Nah. She said it would take longer than this to finish painting the apartment.

I parked the car, went thru the interior garage door, walked down the hallway toward the front room and stairs. "Hey, Alexis?"

"Back here," she called.

I went into the living room. It was no longer empty. Paintings on the wall, Cheri's couch and coffee table placed, her dining table and chair over in the dining nook by the bay windows pop out. Some unopened moving boxes on the island in the kitchen, but the essentials -- a butcher block of knives, a blender for cocktails -- on the countertop by the range.

Hunh. Nice to have furniture. Who knew?

"Hey, Alexis, where are you?" I called, looking upstairs.

Is she setting up Cheri's bedroom furniture in one of the guest rooms upstairs?

"In here." Calling from the master bedroom.

Must be hanging pictures there.

I walked over, through the open door.

Alexis was sitting on the bed, wearing lacy white lingerie -- panties, bra, see thru negligee, and matching high heels. She stood up, looked at me shyly.

"Do you like it?"

What the fuck?

I stared, my heart hammering away in my chest. Turned on, and worried as hell at all the red flags popping up like crazy in my mind.

I whispered, "What the fuck?"

Alexis stepped deep into my personal space, looking up at me, her eyes worried now. She gently put a hand on my shoulder. "Did I misread...?"

"Uh... look... Alexis..."

"You're not attracted to me?" Her hand dropped to her side. I could see tears gathering.

"Fuck yes, I am. Not the point."

"Cheri said it was OK. So..."

I took out my phone. "Not that I doubt your veracity, but... I gotta call." I hit speed dial for Cheri's number. Put it on speakerphone.

Cheri answered on the second ring. "Hey Hunter."

"I'm on speakerphone at the house with Alexis. She's... uh. She's wearing lingerie." I braced for impact.

"Hey Alexis."

"Hi sis."

"Did you..." I trailed off.

"Your black lingerie? No... gotta be the virginal white."

"You... KNEW?"

"It's OK, Hunter. But. Do you find her sexy? Don't lie."

I waited a beat, still holding Alexis' eyes, not daring to look south toward her voluptuous body. "Um... this feels like like a trap."

"Deflection. Answer the question, dammit."

"She's in a two way tie for sexiest woman alive."

"Oooh. Such a diplomat."

Alexis wrapped her arms around my neck, blinking back tears. "You think I'm that sexy?"

Cherie: "Will you kiss her, for fuck's sake? It's OK. What are you waiting for?"

I leaned way down -- I was over a foot taller than Alexis -- and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Wondering what the fuck...

She kissed back, soft at first. Then passionately.

I pulled away, oh so reluctantly. "Cherie? You want to explain?"

"You're straight-ish. I was wondering how the fuck that was gonna work. Then I saw the thunderbolt strike you two. The way you looked at her like you look at me. Yes?"

I stared at the phone.

"Yes?" she repeated.

"God help me. Yes."

"She's my baby sis. She's the one person in the world I could share with you. So you could have everything you need."

Alexis' arms were still around my neck, and she was still searching me with those incredible hazel-green eyes. Silently waiting for a question.

"Alexis. Can you share?"

"Yes. Oh my god, yes."

Cherie: "I'm gonna hang up now. Let you two talk. Or... something. Bye, sis. See y'all later."

She hung up.

I put the phone back in my pocket, feeling surreal. Sooo many red flags. Sexy, beautiful red flags.

Alexis pulled my head down and kissed me. Thoroughly. Whispered, "Lay me on the bed. Tell me what you like about my body. Then touch it."

I picked her up, barely. All those curves weighed a lot. Luckily, I'm strong.

I tossed her in the middle of the bed, causing her to gasp and squeak with excitement. "Spread your legs apart a little for me." She was still wearing her white high heels, which seemed a little slutty and a whole lot sexy.

She shyly opened them more, watching me.

I took off my dress shoes and socks, then climbed on the bed, still clothed in a black dress shirt and slacks. Got both knees between her parted legs. Roughly pushed them wider open. She gasped, her eyes bright with excitement.

I lay on top of her, in pre-missionary position. Kissed her again.

"Tell me what you find sexy and beautiful about my body, and what you don't. And be completely honest. Please?"

Whoa, sounds like a trap. Should...

"Hunter?"

"Hmm?"

"Stop overthinking. If you gotta think about it at all... you're probably working on a white lie. Now -- go."

Oh, shit. Fucking do it. Or she'll leave.

"I love your eyes. They're so gorgeous. I especially love those bedroom eyelids. Close them for a moment?" She did, so I leaned down and kissed her eyelids.

"Your hair." Her eyes opened. "Your long hair is so luxurious and sexy and curly. Been wanting to run my hands thru it since I first saw you." I kissed her forehead at the hairline, once, twice, a third place.

"Touch it."

I did, tentatively at first, then I ran my hands thru it, hoping she wouldn't object to that liberty.

Her eyes shined up at me in acceptance of this ultimate intimacy for a Black woman.

"Oh, I buried the lede..."

"What?"

"My absolute favorite part of your body is your voice. It sounds like liquid butter -- no, liquid sex -- the voice of an angel." I kissed her throat, nibbled and bit at it when she leaned her head back, baring her throat submissively. "Your voice is so beautiful that I sometimes get lost in it. It can distract me from what you're saying."

"I forgive you --"

My forehead crinkled. Dammit, you idi --

" -- for not listening." She smiled with her eyes and lips, then parted them to show gleaming white teeth made even brighter by the darkness of her full lush lips. "Kidding. Sorta."

"Hastily moving on -- your curves. I love your body, so ripe and lush."

"Am I too... lush?"

"Oh, fuck no. You're perfect." I lifted her negligee up toward her chin, and quickly planted kisses all over her rounded belly, since that was likely the curves she felt most insecure about. I bit and licked around her belly button, and then the bottom of her tummy. "I love the delicious curve here where it meets the skin above your pussy hair."

"Whoa, tiger. Head north again. Take it slow." She began unbuttoning my shirt. I shrugged it off, one arm, then the other. Flung it away.

I pulled her negligee over her head as she lifted her arms to assist, tossed it aside.

"I love your skin, so smooth, so sexy and dark." I kissed her skin on her left side, heading upwards.

"Is it too dark?" she said as she undid my belt.

"Overly dark skin is an oxymoron, far as I'm concerned."

"Not sure that's an oxymoron, but I'll take it," she said, unzipping my pants and tugging them down. I kicked them off, flung them away, now just wearing boxer shorts.

I kissed upwards while running my hands over her lacy silky bra. I pondered the logistics for a moment -- getting at the clasp in the back would interrupt the flow -- then just pulled the cups up to expose her huge breasts. She had large, almost black areolas and puffy nipples, lovely islands on the surrounding lighter brown skin. "I love your breasts. And those gorgeous dark nipples." I put my mouth on her left nipple, sucking and nibbling, until she squeaked from the beginning of pain outweighing the pleasure.

Meanwhile my hands roamed down and slid under her butt, squeezing her ginormous booty, reveling in the soft squeezy goodness. "And I loooooove your magnificent booty."

"Hunter?"

"Lemme just pre-empt your likely question -- a 'huge booty' -- that's a compliment, not a pejorative phrase, far as I'm concerned."

"Wasn't gonna ask that, since I've seen you ogling my butt, making it abundantly clear where you stood on that topic. But..."

"Butt?"

"B-U-T. Try to keep up."

"Yes?"

"How do you feel about my pussy?" Her eyes sparkled with -- lust? Wicked intent? "You can kiss me there now. If you like it, that is."

My lips and tongue teased downwards, as I scooted down her body. "I love your voluptuous, strong thighs", I said, squeezing them, feeling the feminine softness over the large muscles below. I deliberately lingered there, licking and kissing each side -- another thing plenty of women feel insecure about -- until she said, "Enough teasing, for fuck's sake," and her hand gently guided my head to the black V of her sex.

She had a lightly trimmed and shaped bush, with tightly curled black pubic hair, and an almost jet black pubic mound and pussy lips.

""So fucking sexy," I said, inhaled her musky, intoxicating scent. "You smell sooo good."

Alexis lifted her head a bit to see over the soft mound of her belly. "Is it too black?"

"Can we stipulate that 'too black' ain't a thing?" I pulled her white panties to one side.

"So stipulated, counselooooooooouuuurrrrr", she moaned out as I gave her pussy lips several quick licks. Her body jolted as I slowly dragged my tongue along the length of her hot outer labia. Her pussy lips and her clit were bigger than almost any woman I'd fucked -- and that would be a lot of women, mid- to high double digits -- though way smaller than Cheri's corresponding body parts. I decided to keep all of those detail to myself, Alexis' insistence on full disclosure notwithstanding, and distract her with lickage. Nooo fucking upside to talking about any of THAT.

Not my first rodeo, ma'am.

I put my hands on her upper thighs and spread them wider apart, meeting no resistance to making herself more vulnerable and available.

I suddenly slowed down, teasing her, flicking my tongue, barely touching her black lips, and she groaned and thrust her hips up.

"Don't stop, baby," she said. "Oh, god, it feels sooo fucking good." She gently put a hand on the back of my neck and urged me deeper into a nirvana of muskiness and primal scents, a faint hint of the smell and taste of the ancient oceans we still emulate and carry in every cell of our bodies.

Her pubic hair was tickling my face, her hands stroking my hair as she cried out and bucked and thrashed, having rolling wave after wave of orgasms, something that all men and most women can only envy having. I licked harder, my tongue rough against the silky smoothness of her sex, and penetrated her with my tongue, her inner depths a startling pink contrast to the blackness of her outer skin.

12