Girlfriends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her legs around my head, her soft plump thighs enveloping me, in an ecstatic embrace that might have been claustrophobic if I hadn't been otherwise preoccupied giving myself to her with my tongue and lips and hands and fingernails.

I lost myself in the flow, in the Zen focus on the moment, pleasuring Alexis for an unknown time until she released me from her thighs, put her hands under my armpits, and gently tugged up.

"I'm ready," she said.

I gave that a Medium Ignore, kept licking her clit, enjoying her jolting with each flick of my tongue.

Alexis tugged harder. "I'm READY. Lie on top of me."

I acceded to her demands, moving up until I was looking into her eyes and my hard dick was slightly parting her abundantly wet pussy lips. I resisted the urge to plunge inside, teasing her.

She reached between us and grasped my shaft. Rubbed it up and down her wetness. Lightly tugged forward. "Fuck me, baby. Now," she gasped.

I pushed gently, intending to tease her. Didn't get inside.

Damn, she's really tight. Almost tighter than anal.

"Harder," Alexis said.

I shoved as hard as I could, and finally got inside. Alexis bit her lip and cried out, as if in pain. I stopped moving.

"Did I hurt you?"

"A little."

"What happ --" Oh. Oh my god. "Are you a... virgin??"

"Not any more. Fuck me!"

Fuck. Me. "How?"

I slowly pushed halfway inside. Teasing her, tentative because despite having had sex with so many women, she was my first virgin.

Instead of answering, Alexis wrapped her legs around my back and carefully laid her heels against my butt, urging me inside, cautiously pressing with the sides of her stiletto high heels rather stabbing my buttocks with the sharp tips. She shoved hard, forcing me inside all the way into her silky slippery wet depth, a... victorious?... look on her face.

What the fuck is going on here?

I stared into her eyes and crinkled my forehead, still enveloped by her oh so amazing cunt. "How is a beautiful woman like you still a virgin?"

Her eyes crinkled in merriment. In the kind of voice you'd use with an inquisitive five year old, except drenched in irony: "When a daddy doesn't love a mommy enough, or would be a bad daddy, a mommy with lots of self-respect doesn't let them in her pussy."

I silently took that in. My penis had softened inside her, because when the big head is thinking hard, the little head doesn't stay hard.

Alexis: "Shorter -- you're the only man I've ever met who I wanted to give my virginity to."

"You've never done anything with a man?"

"Oh, plenty of things. Just not... that."

I thought about asking if she had given blowjobs or anal or...

Nah. Bad idea.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in, inches from her stunning eyes, and whispered, "I can tell what you're thinking, Hunter. Everything but that, OK? Now... please?" she said in that unbelievably sexy voice. Then kissed me, a lingering unhurried seduction.

I felt myself grow hard again inside her, wrapped... trapped?... in her arms and legs, her femininely soft belly against mine, completely enveloped and in thrall to the first woman I'd felt that thunderbolt of immediate attraction to.

"I see you," I said, slowly resuming fucking her. "I feel you. God help me, I want you more than I've ever wanted someone before."

"Even my sister?"

I felt the sharp edge of danger in that question. Which was really hot. I began thrusting deep inside her, feeling the heat, the first warning of the need to cum, cum deep inside her, overwhelming me. Taking me.

"Close. Your sister is so close. But not quite the recklessness I feel with you. The need to give you anything you want."

"Anything?"

I began frantically fucking the hell out of her, nearing the point of no return. "God help me -- anything."

She tightened her hold on my neck, dragging my left ear to her lips. Whispered, "I'm not on birth control."

"OK."

"I want you to cum inside me."

"Yes. Jesus. Yes."

"No abortions. You gonna run?" Still whispering in that heavenly voice. That dangerous, recklessness inducing, siren voice.

"I'm here. I'm yours."

"Anything." Not a question.

"I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Anything." An order. A command. She squeezed my torso tighter with her strong legs, pulsed her cunt, gripping and releasing my shaft. Wrapped in her body. She'd trapped me. I wanted to be trapped. Yes. Yes.

"Yes. Fuck. Oh. Oooh. Aaaarrrgh."

"Cum. Cum in me, baby. Now. NOW!"

"Yes! Oooaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhkkkkkk" I made my usual strangled animal 'I'm Cumming' noise as I gave her rope after rope of semen. Filling her ripe, lush body. Letting her steal a piece of me and make it her own.

Giving her a baby. I felt it happen. Feeling the wonder of, for the first time, wanting that, wanting to give anything and everything to her.

Spent, I lay on top of her, crushing her a bit. Gasping for breath. Sealing all my cum inside her, protecting it with my body.

Fearfully waiting for the post nut clarity to strike, to realize that I'd made a colossal mistake.

"You OK, baby?"

"Yes. Fuck yes."

She suddenly rolled me over, surprisingly strong and forceful. Laid on top of me, her body heavy and full, weighing me down. As if she was protecting the sperm inside her, keeping me from leaving.

"Do you wanna leave?"

"Fuck no."

"Don't lie. Please don't. Be brutally honest."

"I'm not leaving you. I can't."

She leaned forward and smothered... mothered?... my face with her voluptuous, amazing breasts. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked and bit, the way a baby would. "Because it'd be your duty? Because you'd feel obligated?"

I reluctantly released her nipple. "Because I'm not a gotdamn fool, giving up you. For fuck's sake, why would I want to do that to myself?" I started sucking her other nipple, while my greedy hands squeezed and kneaded her ginormous sexy ass. Wondering at the joy of having her give me her body.

"Good answer."

I heard the bedroom door squeak, the hinges not fully oiled yet. I remembered it was already opened, so... someone leaning against it?

"Hey, Alexis," Cheri said. A long pause. "Hunter." Her voice was cool. Possibly dangerously so, like she may have regretted giving her consent to the current festivities, now that she saw it in a very non-theoretical light.

I wanted to check those eyes and see what that tone of voice really meant, but my face was covered with breasts, my mouth was fully nippled up, and my body was thoroughly pinned.

"Mmmpphh," I explained.

"I see what you meant about him being endearingly inarticulate," Alexis said.

A long silence -- a worrisomely long lull in the conversation. I kept sucking on her black nipple, because.... well, because I could.

It was an amazing nipple, for fuck's sake. Don't judge.

Then I felt the bed shift as Cheri climbed on it.

To have threeway sex? Incest between Cheri and Alexis?

Or... something more stabby?

It suddenly felt imprudent to have prioritized unpacking all those sharp knives...

12