All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Daughter'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
Harmar18Harmar18over 2 years ago

You really are brilliant, more, more and MORE of the same PLEASE !!!!

mairennmairennover 2 years ago

Hopefully many more chapters with these three involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You could get the trademark but nothing the patent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent idea, but kinda repetitive and boring. Nine inch cock over and over - unlikely and just passe. Fine concept, should have been better. 3*s

gt973gt973over 2 years ago

From reading most of your earlier work this doesnt measure up at all I give it a 2 at best maybe 3 . I dont know whats going on with your writing but there has been a change with your for sure.

dlearyousdlearyousover 2 years ago

wow!!!!! What happened with gram, and the lady next door? Did daddy go to a frat party

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!!!! Hope there are more chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Self-aggrandizing , degrading , not particularly realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree...9"...9"....9"... slut...slut...whore....

Daddy gonna make you beg for more...more...more....🤦‍♂️

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

The guy is a crude asshole. 2 **

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

You never disappoint! The dialogue made it! Hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doesn't read like silkstockinlover. Wonder who wrote it. silk writes better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. It makes me wish my wife would squirt over my daughters chest in 1.5 years when she turns 18. Have you actually done sit-ups with butt plug in yourself?

gt973gt973over 2 years ago

Not your best work I give in a 2 . Same thing over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not very good at portraying your female characters as real human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did he have a 9” cock or something!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I liked part of this story as it has two ingredients I like in an erotic story: kinkiness and certain romanticism. I think it is hard to believe that the story hasn't been written by a man. I didn't like the part about a mother boasting about gangbangs and making a bukkake with 50 men. I hated that part instead I liked the part where the man in the story wanted no other men involved. I know it is unfair but this is my cup of tea: a group of a man and several women with strong bonds and no other men involved. As soon as other men intervene fucking the women in the group, the story is ruined for me. That's way I don't like many of this author's works.

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

wonder if amanda's mom will join the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story again!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Would be great to see this as a series, since you eluded to it with added the various women including grandma. Ive always loved your stories, keep them "cumming"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to inspire a girl, call her a whore, right? Far from erotic. More like just degrading to every woman involved.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I wonder if this guy has a nine inch dick? The author wanted to make sure that we didn't miss the fact. A story that is every mans fantasy. I liked it.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars, Jas. Great rendition of a classic male fantasy. I admit I have had it with my next-door neighbor and her mother. But now how about the female version? The woman is shacked up with the father. The son comes back from school. What would you use as the physical attribute equivalent to the 9" cock? Tough question for me because I'm not a big tits fan. Some sweet feet with red-painted toenails would work for me. Dad and son with feet and toes fetish? I leave it to you. Dad and son sucking cocks? I leave that to you. Just looking for a woman fucking with a father and son. I had a woman tell me she wanted to do my son too.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Could have been really good.

The concept of the story was excellent, with a guy doing a mother and daughter and M and D doing each other willingly, but this was just one long big dick story and how women can’t resist it no matter what the owner of the said dick did with it. He was a complete asshole that created little empathy or even admiration in how he treated women; which is generally a turn off for me.

SSL is better than this normally so, like others have said, I’m not sure what went wrong here

EpyleEpyleover 2 years ago

Is this a parody? If so, I'll give it 5 stars. If it's meant to be an actual story, I'll give it 2, 1 for the effort and 1 for the decent grammar, which you don't often find in this style of the genre.

ne_katiene_katieover 2 years ago

Really, who wrote this? It was so below the quality of your other stories. Nothing about this story seemed right or really coming from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, Jasmine! Wow, what a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More !!!!! So fucking hot

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

As usual, it was a good story, but not up to her usual brilliant standard! However, there is room for further stories connected to this one. It did dwell on his 9 incher over much I thought. To me, there was not enough build up to the main event? It was all up and over too quickly towards the end product! I am disappointed! It could have and should have been far better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait how big was his duck again? I must have missed that somewhere anyone know?

bayoubeast39bayoubeast39over 2 years ago

Hot read! Well done! Definitely has potential to go somewhere if you decide to continue. 5 stars

CagsgtCagsgtover 2 years ago

Damn!!! You out did yourself on this one... Well done!!!

The debauchery was amazing, thoroughly enjoyed this story

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 2 years agoAuthor

To the readers

This was a requested story that I thought was different from my usual. I just read it again and shit I did really overuse the size thing.

On a different note. Sometimes people critique my stories take to long to get to the sex and when I write one like this I get some to think it’s too right to the plot… which I agree is true. That said, this was always supposed to be a nasty sex story and not one full of character development.

Anyways, thanks for the comments good, bad and in between.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit different style for you this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF. Has someone taken up drinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jasmine, another masterpiece. Humiliating assignments is the key to the sequel.You are the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That...was different? Can't sugar-coat it. Pretty terrible. This is definitely a misfire. Gross characters, terrible dialogue, and general ridiculousness.

dirkdreezydirkdreezyover 2 years ago

Unless you benefit from it, economically or mental health wise...catering to others' kinks/tastes/way of life in this type of fashion comes off as desperare and ingenuous. Which translates into the story believe it or not. So its a learning experience I hope you never feel you need to repeat again. Thanks for listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome work. Best writing on the site

Libralvs269Libralvs269over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Was very good. Can't wait to read more of their adventures as they add other people in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. Excellent presentation.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 2 years ago

Great story, love to see more chapters with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a 9 inch turd. Please recharge your batteries and come back to us refreshed.

DMMWolfDMMWolfover 2 years ago

So, What I would like to know what were the Criteria given for this project? What were the parameters you were given to stay between?

perfect_man4nooneperfect_man4nooneover 2 years ago

Amazing Story full of adventure!!

shatterstrapshatterstrapover 2 years ago

Kinky and dirty. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Love the idea of having a girlfriend and her daughter, both complete sluts just for me. Love the sharing, the cum swapping of the ladies, ass to mouth and swallowing. Only missing him pissing in their mouths. Perhaps next time! Well done!

excraiexcraiover 2 years ago

i'd give this story a 20 if i could

Patsy_PPatsy_Pover 2 years ago

Different to your normal writing style but still enjoyed it. Could have let the seduction last longer and drawn out getting the daughter involved with a bit more reluctance. Still a 5 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love almost all your stories. This one made me ill. Please don’t write like this again. The Dick worshipping is ridiculous, the arrogance of the guy Who thinks Every woman will give up all of her morals and fuck him with all their holes just because of his dick size is disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like a lot of your stories, but this one just made me laugh. The characters and their cock worship read out more like satire. Almost seemed like a completely different writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You will never please everyone, that's the nature of the world

But there's plenty of people that did like it and I myself wouldn't mind a sequel

Lover1969Lover1969about 2 years ago

He is not A very likable character, in fact he Is pretty disgusting. Not your usual type of man. I couldn't read it all the way through. Oh well, I guess everyone is due a clunker once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My stepdad would fuck me in front of my mom , he had a horse cock and she didn’t mine me getting some of it , I loved it when he was ramming that cock deep in me and talking nasty to me , I love it when he call me a slut and whore ,

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

258. Talk about dirty stories. You really outdid yourself this time. The females seemed to be trying to out slut each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Repetitive and boring. I'm very surprised, as this author is usually at the top of her game? Disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read, should be made into a movie. cheers.

Durken82Durken8211 months ago

Wow, that was hot. I am hoping for more chapters with the other ladies mentioned. Grandma and Mrs. Walker should be next!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So amazingly kinky!!! 5 stars

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 months ago

So hot and kinky! Would love to see a follow-up with Jasmine and maybe Amanda's Mom. More fillies for his stable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Maybe part 2 could be illustrated

Great Job again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...