Girlfriend's Daughter

Story Info
Stud fucks his MILF girlfriend and her daughter.
12.5k words
4.62
292.1k
583
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girlfriend's Daughter

Summary: Stud fucks his MILF girlfriend and her daughter.

Note 1: This is dedicated to David.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Girlfriend's Daughter

The moment I met my girlfriend's daughter, I knew I had to fuck her.

Although their faces look very much alike, they have very different body types.

Amanda is forty, short at 5'4" and has smallish B cup tits.

Her daughter Brittney is twenty-two, tall at around 5'9", with huge, I'm guessing Double-D tits.

And although I really loved Amanda since she's an amazing woman and a willing-to-do- anything-in-the-bedroom kind of girl, I was a tits guy, and the daughter had her mother's same wicked slutty face, but with the major upgrade of those huge tits.

We'd been dating for a few months and I'd even moved into her house before I met her daughter once she moved back home for the summer. She was in her third year of college, and she immediately became my forbidden fruit... and she obviously knew it. Since the house had a pool, she was almost constantly dressed In skimpy bikini tops that barely contained her huge tits, and bikini bottoms that left nothing to the imagination. She frequently tanned in the nude in the backyard, and I saw her skinny dipping more than once. Whenever I did happen to see her naked, she never made any pretense at modesty, but just casually continued swimming, or sunbathing, or even strolling through the house back to her room.

She was such a fucking tease, which made me want to bend her over and fuck her ass to put her in her place... although it was her glorious tits I really wanted to fuck.

To seduce her one night, I decided to fuck her mom particularly hard, and to make her beg like I always did, even though we both knew Britney was in the bedroom right next to ours.

"Not tonight, David. Britney is sleeping right next door, and she's not deaf," Amanda pleaded. This was an hour after Britney had gone to bed, since she hadn't slept well the previous night.

But I'd long ago discovered the power of my nine-inch cock. Almost no woman could resist it, regardless of her age, regardless of her marital status, even sometimes regardless of her sexuality (I'd fucked more than one lesbian into begging for more).

I'd also learned that most women, no matter their persona in public, go for a take charge man in the bedroom. Amanda was one of those women.

"I don't care what she hears; get sucking," I said, pulling my pants down and offering her my semi-erect dick.

"Fuck, you know I can't refuse your monster," she admitted with a smile, before dropping to her knees and taking my cock in her mouth. I'd been blown by dozens of women, young and old, but none of them had ever worshipped my dick like Amanda did.

"I do know," I agreed, always loving to see a pretty woman on her knees with her mouth stretched wide open by my cock.

She bobbed on it while also stroking it, and after a minute or two I ordered, confident that if she was awake, her daughter would hear every word, "Tell me how much you love my big cock."

She pulled back, a little of her saliva dripping from my cock, "You know how I love your big cock."

She took it back in her mouth and bobbed like the cock hungry slut I'd turned her into. She'd sucked my dick, or taken it in her pussy or ass in a variety of wild places during our relationship, including at the factory where she works, at a few drive-throughs (I love the shocked look on a fast food worker's face when they catch sight of my girl bobbing on my dick), on a few different sets where I work (I'm in the film industry), in the back of an Uber more than once (and one of those times we 'did it' while another guy, a stranger, sat next to us and watched), just to name a few.

Once I was hard and ready to fuck, I ordered, "Get on the bed, slut."

"You know if anyone else called me a slut, I'd break their balls," she said, as she nonetheless obeyed, getting onto all fours to offer up her pussy or ass, my choice. As a factory worker she was a tough broad, a no nonsense woman. Very few people who knew her would imagine her getting on all fours and begging to have her pussy fucked, or her asshole drilled.

"Yeah, I know you would," I shrugged, moving behind her, speaking a little louder in the hope of her daughter hearing every word, "but most men don't have a nine incher of hard steel that makes you actually want to be one."

"Noooooo..." she moaned, as I slid the aforementioned nine inches inside her very wet pussy... true story. Just from her sucking my dick and the feeling anticipation of being fucked, her pussy was always soaking wet by this point. "...they certainly don't," once I was balls deep inside her.

I've also learned that once I have all nine inches inside a woman, she goes ballistic! Most of them have never had anything close to that big in their pussies, and once they've discovered what being really full is like, what being really fucked is like, there's no going back. Any propriety is cast aside once the pleasure consumes them, and they become complete sluts. (Such as the mother-of-the-bride in the coat check closet, the mother of seven who snuck out of the church service her husband was presiding over to take my cock in her ass in her van, and my ultimate conquest: when a nun screamed to the high heavens while bouncing on my cock... in church.)

"Tell me what you want, my slut," I ordered, resting deep inside her, knowing she was about to beg me to fuck her.

"Dammit David, just give me that hammer," she said wickedly, my surname conveniently being Hammer. Yeah, and I'm not even kidding.

"You want me to pound this cunt with my nine-inch hammer?" I asked, my voice loud and clear for any sneaky eavesdroppers lurking (or trying to sleep) in the next bedroom over, as I gave her three quick, hard, deep thrusts.

"Yes, give me that big dick, hammer my pussy, I need it so bad," she pleaded like she always did once I was inside her. She literally had no defense against my cock. She became a complete slut not just the moment it was inside her, but even the moment it was first presented to her.

"But you warned me your daughter is home, and she has functioning ears," I pointed out as I placed my hands firmly on her hips and really began to fuck her. "She's just on the other side of a thin wall, and she can hear everything we say and any noises we make."

"I don't care anymore," she said as I slammed into her hard. "I just can't resist your huge cock."

"Then beg for it, slut," I ordered, as I stopped deep inside her. "Loud and clear, so she won't miss a single word."

"Fuck my pussy Baby, with that huge cock!" she pleaded with a desperation that couldn't be faked.

"You can do better than that," I said, wanting her to really put on a show for her daughter, whom I hoped really was listening.

"Please... fuck your slut's cunt and asshole with your massive dick, while my daughter listens to us," she begged, now pretty much bellowing, and freely using the 'S' word she normally hated, and had previously admitted to me she'd never uttered until the first time I'd threatened not to fuck her.

"You think your daughter knows how big a slut her mom is?" I asked just as loudly, as I begin pounding her pussy hard.

"She does now!" Amanda moaned loudly, as I really gave it to her.

After a couple dozen deep strokes, she begged, "Harder, fuck my slutty cunt harder!"

"Come all over my dick, you slut, come while you picture your daughter in the next room frigging herself, wishing she too could have this big cock in her young pussy," I continued, wondering what reaction I was provoking in the sweet, hot daughter... who'd demonstrated the ability either to look sexy as fuck or sweet as pie... the only costume change required being a pair of glasses and how she did her hair. Although as I mentioned, strolling naked through the house certainly didn't hurt.

"Oh yes, she'd pass out if she saw your huge cock," Amanda moaned, beginning to bounce back to meet my forward thrusts.

"Think she could take this big monster?" I asked, a little surprised Amanda was responding as forthrightly as she was, and curious whether she'd say even more.

"I bet she'd turn into just as big a whore as her mother," she said, so desperate to come that she wasn't remotely a protective mother at the moment, but only a wanton slut completely subject to the pleasure my cock was giving her.

"Like mother, like daughter?" I asked, having three times actually had a mother and daughter simultaneously, plus once three daughters and their mother, and once three generations of a family. Like I said, never discount the influential power of a nine-inch cock!

"Oh yes, once she saw what you're packing, she'd do anything to take your nine-inch cock in her cunt," Amanda agreed, clearly close to eruption.

"Maybe we'll have to find out," I said, as I really gave it to her, and she really took it. "Do you want to watch while I give it to your daughter?"

"Oh God, Hammer, ask me later, and for now just give it to me," she moaned, her moans and the desperation in her tone a guarantee she'd do anything I said so she could come.

"I am giving it to you now. But also I demand you tell me bitch, tell me you want to watch me fucking your daughter, and giving her this nine-inch monster." I insisted, confident she'd say what I wanted.

"Damn it," she cursed, her orgasm so close, "Then yes! I want to watch you fucking my daughter with that big cock, and turning her into another size slut just like her whore mother!"

"Then come, slut, come right fucking now," I ordered, "while you imagine my nine inches buried deep inside your daughter's cunt."

"Fuuuuuuuck," she screamed, as usual her orgasm erupting the moment I told her to. She was a very well-trained slut.

"There you go; now tell your daughter how Daddy just made you come," I ordered, loving to have her call me Daddy in the heat of the moment.

"Yes, Daddy, you made your slut come just like a cheap whore, and you did it with my horny daughter listening in!" she admitted loudly.

I pulled out, her pussy gushing everywhere since she was a real squirter, and then I strolled out of the room still completely naked, opened Britney's door, and caught her with a hairbrush in her pussy.

"The next time you come, do it with me, slut," I ordered as I stalked over to her bed.

"No, that would be wrong," she protested, naked except for a t-shirt.

"You're saying you don't want this cock?" I asked, waving it right in front of her face, with her mom's pussy juice all over it.

She stared at it the same way almost every woman stares at it when she first sees it. Utterly speechless. Completely fascinated. A woman's moral code always dissolved immediately once her lust seized control.

"It-it-it's so big!" she stammered, looking so cute with her glasses on... sexy and nerdy... a combination I always loved. I loved seeing an innocent mom, a purist nun, or a sweet nerd girl discovering a new side of herself while my cock turned her into a lustful slut.

"I know it is," I said, always loving to see a woman completely fascinated by my cock, especially for the first time. It was as if she was seeing any cock for the first time... and for most women, it certainly was the first time they'd ever seen one anything close to this size. After giving her a moment I offered, "Go ahead, stroke it."

"I can't," she said, "I shouldn't," even though she couldn't tear her eyes away from my cock, with the ignored brush still imbedded between her legs, dripping wet with her pussy juice.

"Go ahead Britney, Mommy doesn't mind sharing with you," Amanda urged from behind me.

"Mom..." she said, looking shamefacedly at her mom, but not saying anything else.

"I know, honey," she said, walking up to the bed still as naked as I was, her thighs wet and shiny with her fluids. "It's a huge cock."

"I've never seen anything like it before," Britney said in a daze, her eyes returning to it.

"I know honey," Amanda repeated, now sitting on the bed as she looked up at me and smiled. "It's a huge mother fucking cock... the one that just fucked your mother."

I smiled at her wicked words and added, "And very soon, a huge mother-and-daughter fucking cock."

"Mom, I can't stop staring at it," she confessed.

"There's no need to. Just stare while you stroke it," Amanda ordered, reaching out her hand to grasp her daughter's wrist.

"But he's your boyfriend," she worried some more, even while she allowed her mom to bring her hand near my cock.

"That's true. Let's see if it matters. Boyfriend, would you mind if my daughter feels how hard your humongous cock is and strokes it for a while?" Amanda asked, her daughter's hand hovering.

"Of course not," I smiled, as permission given, the sweet daughter wrapped her hand around my hard, throbbing cock.

"So big," Britney said, still in complete awe.

"It's the most amazing cock I've ever had inside me," Amanda gave her testimonial, as Britney slowly stroked it.

"I've never had one inside me anywhere close to this big," Britney said.

"Then we'll have to change that sad state of affairs," I said, enjoying this nasty tableau of the fascinated daughter and her supportive mother.

"Now suck it," Amanda ordered.

"What?" Britney asked. "You're joking, right?" astounded by her mom's order.

"No joke. Go ahead and suck that big cock," Amanda repeated, as she pressed her palm gently but firmly on the back of her daughter's head.

"Really?" Britney asked, as her head was maternally guided to my cock. She obediently opened her mouth and took it in.

"Good girl," Amanda purred, her hand remaining on the back of her daughter's head.

"That's it, suck my big cock," I moaned, deliberately not having come during my earlier fuck session... and Britney was now tasting her mom's cunt cum on my dick.

"You look so sexy with my man's cock in your mouth," Amanda encouraged, as Britney tentatively began to suck my cock.

"Oh yeah, she's got a great cock-sucking mouth, just like yours," I groaned, as Britney matched the tight suction cup lips her mother had. I'd been blown by tons of women, and until now, none had come close to Amanda's tight, suctioning mouth.

"Like Mother, like daughter," Amanda said, looking very proud as her daughter began bobbing a little faster.

"She's hoovering up all your cunt cum," I pointed out.

"Shit, I guess she is," Amanda laughed. "Are you going to fuck her?"

"I'm going to fuck her hard," I said; I pulled out and said, "take off that t-shirt, slut."

She looked surprised to be called a slut, but her eyes never left my cock as her mother pulled her shirt over her head.

"No bra?" I said, admiring her huge tits. "Meaning you were hoping I'd march into your room and turn you into my little fuck slut, weren't you?"

"N-n-no," she stammered.

"Okay. But you want to be my fuck slut now, don't you?" I asked, as I pushed her onto her back and spread her unresisting legs.

"I-I-I don't know," she stuttered, not knowing what she wanted. It was obvious she wanted my cock inside her, but she was still overwhelmed by her mom sitting quite blatantly right there beside her, and the guy about to fuck her was her mom's boyfriend.

"Oh honey," Amanda said, "just tell Daddy what you want. Just let go and allow your inner slut to take you over."

"You're sure you don't mind, Mom?" she asked, "he's your boyfriend!" as I got between her legs and rubbed my fat cock head up and down her pussy lips.

"Yes honey, I can't wait to watch you take nine inches of Daddy's fat cock in your tight young pussy," Amanda gushed, obviously having decided to encourage my intentions completely. Which I'd hoped for, but hadn't been sure would be the case.

"Oh fuck," Britney moaned as I teased her pussy and perved on her huge tits... her nipples so hard.

"Fuck her, Baby," Amanda urged me, holding her daughter's hand, "fuck my baby girl with your huge cock."

"Yes indeed, honey," I smiled, willing to obey that command without question. I slid my cock inside her daughter's very wet pussy very slowly.

"Ooooooh, Mommy," Britney moaned as she watched my cock slowly disappearing into her young, ripe pussy.

"Such a tight pussy," I moaned, it feeling like a virgin cunt. (Although with no hymen to break through.)

"I've never had anything even close to this biiiiiiig," Britney moaned, as I continued drilling deeper inside her.

"His tool will take some time to get used to, honey," Amanda comforted, "but once you get there, you'll be a completely new woman."

"What you'll be is a wanton slut for my big cock," I clarified, already planning to turn her into a cock hungry slut I could use anytime I wanted. Her mom worked different hours than I did sometimes, so I ended up jerking off a lot, my last three jerk off encounters using Britney's clean panties, and leaving my cum stains on them. She'd never mentioned it, but she must have noticed.

"Oh God!" Britney groaned, her body trembling, blending a moan and a scream, since I was suddenly balls deep inside her.

"Breathe deeply," Amanda advised her daughter. I'd sometimes fucked girls so intensely they'd passed out... another perk of having a big cock, because how many guys have bragging rights to that?

"Yes Mommy," she nodded mindlessly. She looked between her legs and asked, "Am I taking all of it?"

"Yes, and like a good slut," I assured her``.

"So full," she said as I admired her stunned look and her amazing tits.

"Should I fuck your daughter hard, honey?" I asked, noticing her hand was busy between her own legs. Watching me fuck her daughter was really turning her on!

"Yes Daddy, please give my daughter the fucking of her life," Amanda said. And then to her daughter, "Is that what you want, honey? For Daddy to give you the best fucking you've ever had?"

"Yes please, Mommy," Britney moaned, as I slowly fucked her.

"Tell that to Daddy, you silly slut," Amanda ordered while she rubbed herself.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned, looking directly at me. "Please fuck your baby girl... fuck me silly with that huge cock!"

"You bet, you little slut, I'll fuck this tight cunt until you come like gangbusters!" I declared as I began fucking her harder.

"Oh my God Mommy, Daddy's fucking me! He's fucking me so hard with his huge horse cock!" Britney cried out through her moans, her lust, and her complete bewilderment.

"And after tonight, you're going to be Daddy's cum slut all summer," Amanda revealed as she rubbed herself faster too.

"Oh yes Daddy, you can fuck me anytime you want," Britney willingly agreed, as I really began to fuck her.

And then for just over a minute I fucked her hard, and then she screamed, loud enough to wake the entire neighborhood, as she came bellowing, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"Oh yes baby, come all over Daddy's dick," Amanda bellowed right back with a moan, as she was now frantically rubbing herself!

"Straddle your daughter slut and squirt all over her tits," I ordered, this new idea popping into my head.

"Yes Daddy," she agreed without hesitation, standing up on the bed and straddling her daughter, whose eyes were tightly shut while her entire body quaked.

Amanda rubbed herself as I kept fucking her daughter throughout her orgasm. I watched Britney's huge tits bouncing around as I fucked her, planning on fucking those too in a moment.

"Oh fuck," Amanda moaned loudly as she came, squirting all over her daughter's tits and face.