Girlfriend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" Britney gasped, opening her eyes to see her mother's cunt cum spraying down on her like a monsoon.

"Good girl. Now move," I ordered Amanda.

She did, and I leaned forward to rub the slippery wetness all over Britney's tits, before I pulled out and slid my big cock between them.

"Squeeze them together, slut," I ordered.

Britney did as she smiled and fished, "Does Daddy like my big tits?"

"I do," I said, as I pumped my cock into the crevice between them.

"Mine are so much bigger than Mommy's," Britney purred, as I fucked her tits just like I'd fucked her pussy.

"So much bigger," I agreed, as mesmerized by her tits as she was by my cock.

"Come between my tits, Daddy," she begged, "come all over them!"

"Oh fuck," I moaned, close to coming.

"Come on my daughter Baby, come all over her," Amanda exhorted me.

"Take it," I grunted, as I erupted a massive load between her tits, onto her neck, on the bottom of her chin, and then aiming my cock up for one last small rope across her glasses.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Britney moaned.

"Oh yes, come on your new live-in cum slut," Amanda said.

"Oh," I groaned, as I finished my load.

"So hot," Amanda said.

I got off of her daughter and ordered, "Clean her up."

"Yes Daddy," Amanda said, as she bent down and began licking my cum off of her daughter's tits.

"Mom?" Britney said.

"Shhhhhhh, honey," Amanda said, then she leaned up and ordered, "Open up."

Britney did, and I watched Amanda trickle my cum into her daughter's mouth.

So fucking hot!

As I stood and watched, I wondered what else I could make these two hotties do. As good as it was, tonight we hadn't quite shared a proper threesome, so the possibilities were endless.

.....

Amanda was already gone when I awoke the next morning. She'd been working the day shift this week, and today was her last day of work before her two days off and then switching to swing shift; she rotated every two weeks. I didn't need to be at the studio until one o'clock today, since we were shooting outdoors in the evening.

So I got out of bed, still naked of course, headed back into last night's scene of the crime, and found my newest slut still asleep.

I could have shoved my dick in her mouth to awaken her, I could have gotten under the blankets, between her legs, and slid my cock into her pussy, or I could have begun fucking those huge tits again; or if I was feeling really wicked, I could have slid my cock into her asshole. But I wasn't feeling that mean. Oh, I planned to be fucking that asshole soon, very soon even, but this morning I decided to do something I hadn't done in a long time (the last time had been a friend of my then girlfriend's I'd been secretly only ass fucking (with my girlfriend's permission), who'd stayed overnight, and I woke her up this way). But today I'd awaken the hot, sweet Britney with a load all over her face.

I love getting head; I love fucking a woman's pussy or ass, and I love the rare opportunity to fuck a nice pair of tits, but I also love jerking off. I'm a guy who manages to guarantee finding a mouth, pussy or ass pretty much every day, and even a girlfriend's period doesn't slow me down; and this summer I'd now acquired two three-hole sluts making themselves available for my every whim. But even so, I still usually jerked off a load or two a day. That definitely helped me to keep my cool with all the temptation presenting itself at work, where hot young babes desperate to become stars were absolutely everywhere. And although you may think I'm some jerk who fucks everything I can find, I don't cheat. I'd only fuck someone with Amanda's approval and ideally, her participation.

So I rummaged in Britney's dresser, pulled out a pair of her cute pink panties, went back to her bed and began stroking my cock, pointed right at her sleeping face. I know this was pretty sick, but so was roleplaying fucking my girlfriend's daughter with her; and then of course, actually having a threesome with her and that daughter.

This being my morning wood, i.e. I'd had several sleeping hours to reload, it didn't take long with her silk panties before my balls were ready to shoot.

I brought the head of my cock head to her forehead; and in only two minutes, I was coating her with cum.

The first rope didn't awaken her when it splashed down on her forehead, but as I waved my cock around like a toy machine gun, my cum had soon splattered her entire face.

"What the fuck?" she asked, confused, as she opened her eyes, luckily while I was aiming at her opening mouth.

"This is just your friendly morning wake-up load," I explained cheerily, sliding my cock into her mouth while my final rope emerged to greet the day, or actually her tonsils, I guess. I slowly fucked her mouth for a minute or so as she relaxed, closed her eyes, and just allowed it to happen.

When I pulled out I explained, "I usually need to shoot a load first thing every morning."

"So I see," she said, now completely awake and scooping a big wad off of her forehead and sucking it into her mouth.

"They say man-cum is good for the complexion," I smiled.

"Is that why mom's face is always so blemish free?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Likely," I laughed.

"You're not going to fuck me?" she asked.

"I already came," I shrugged.

"You can't wake me up, come on my face, and then just leave me hanging," she complained as she scooped some more cum off of her face.

"That's exactly what I plan to do," I said. "I need to go have my breakfast now."

"Asshole," she mumbled at my departing butt as I sauntered away.

"Soon," I tossed back, already imagining my dick in her asshole, with her huge tits swaying every which way.

"Then I'm going back to sleep, you fucker," she sighed, rolling onto her side, some of my cum likely being smeared onto her pillow.

"You do that, you fuckee," I said, heading out, thrilled to now have two sluts available to use whenever I wanted.

I had my breakfast, read the newspaper, checked my email and showered. I exited the shower, returned nakedly to the bedroom to get dressed, and found Britney lying on the bed, also naked, except for a black garter belt and matching stockings... which was a welcome sight, because I often liked my sluts to wear sexy lingerie... especially nylons, which I'd always considered sexy.

"I'm not sure your mother would be too happy about your wearing her lingerie," I said, as my nine-incher grew, informing her that her at least was very happy she was wearing that lingerie.

"I tried some of her other lingerie on first, but my tits were way too big," she explained unapologetically, as she cupped her huge knockers for me.

"That's a big problem," I said, smiling at my own lame pun.

"Do you like my big tits?" she fished again like she had last night, as she got onto her knees, still on the bed, and cupped them for me.

"I love your gorgeous tits," I admitted, as I walked over to her.

"I knew you did," she said. "You haven't stopped staring at them since the moment I moved back home."

"I guess I'm like a deer; It's difficult not to stare right into those headlights," I joked as I cupped her tits.

"Don't just play with them," she said as I cupped and squeezed them, "suck my nipples hard, Daddy."

"Do you want to be my slut, Babygirl?" I asked, pinching both of her nipples and quickly getting them hard..

"Yeeeeeeeees, Daddy," she moaned, "I want to be your complete whore!"

"Good whores do exactly what their Daddy tells them to," I told her, although I doubted it would take much coaxing for her to agree to doing anything for me at all... because like I keep saying around these two: like mother, like daughter.

"I want to be a very bad girl for my Daddy," she cooed, actually using a baby's voice, which should have made this interlude awkward, but somehow enhanced its hotness instead.

"Bad girls dress like ones," I pointed out, as I pushed her roughly onto her back and stroked my hands up and down her silky sheer legs.

"Wearing bikinis or lingerie?" she asked,

"Bikinis out by the pool, bikinis or lingerie inside the house, lingerie in the bedroom, and nylons whenever they don't look silly, like around the pool," I listed.

"Do you actually prefer my legs in nylons?" she asked. "I've never worn them much."

"You will now," I said, as I kissed her nylon-clad foot. "And yes, I love your legs and feet in sheer nylons."

"Then I'll start wearing them for you all the time, Daddy," she said. "Anything for you, if you'll fuck me with that big fat cock of yours."

"You want this cock right now?" I asked, glancing at the clock. If so, this couldn't be a lengthy fuck session, because I had to leave in fifteen minutes.

"Yes Daddy, will you please give me that big cock?" she asked in the most sultry way a girl ever could, her glasses somehow making the request even hotter... since her body was one of a wild, kinky slut, yet her face was sweet, nerd innocence.

"Get on all fours," I ordered, wanting to view those swaying tits as I drilled her from behind, a prelude to when I drilled her other hole from behind.

"Yes Daddy," she obeyed eagerly, her ass looking so amazing bent over for me. It took all my will not to plug her back door instead of her pussy, but it would be her first anal, and I wanted her mom to be on hand for that occasion.

"Fuck, you have one amazing body," I said, as I knee-walked up behind her.

"And you have one amazing cock," she returned, as my cock poked at her very wet hole.

"You know, only a really dirty slut talks her mom's boyfriend into fucking her while her mom isn't here," I observed, as I rubbed my cock up and down between her pussy lips.

"I know," she moaned, "but I've never wanted a cock so badly before, so I'm guilty as charged."

"You understand I'll soon be taking your ass," I said. "Probably tonight."

"I've never had a cock or anything else in my ass," she moaned, as I tapped her clit from underneath, which wasn't normally easy to do, but with a cock as long as mine, it was doable.

"We'll be gentle," I promised as I slid my cock into her pussy, "at least at first. And later on when we're not, you won't mind a bit."

"Ooooooooh, but you're so big," she moaned as I filled her pussy, "won't you'll tear me apart?!"

"Yeah, I'll gape your asshole real good," I assured her, already imagining the wide hole I'd drill... there weren't many things hotter than a wide, gaping asshole once I'd fucked it thoroughly. "But like I said, once you're all stretched out and warmed up, you'll love every moment."

"Okay. I'll do anything for your cock, Daddy," she moaned as I fucked her slowly.

"Anything?" I asked, wondering if I could talk my two gals into staging an incestuous mommy-daughter 69 for me.

"Yes Daddy, anything to keep you fucking me with this amazing cock," she moaned, wiggling her tight ass.

"I'll soon test that theory," I assured her as I began fucking her harder.

"Oh, yes Daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard," she moaned as I slammed into her, and she grabbed the bedsheets.

I reached forward and grabbed her hair as I began really fucking her good, leaning to the side to watch her tits swaying all over the place.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned, my having learned women come pretty quickly from a good hard fucking with my nine-inch cock... usually followed by multiple orgasms, if I let them.

"You want to come from getting fucked by your Daddy?" I asked, the incestuous roleplay really enhancing this hot fuck session.

"Oh, yes Daddy, I want to come so badly," she moaned, and I really gave it to her even harder.

"Daddy is about to come in your pussy," I announced, not at all concerned about getting her pregnant, since I'd learned years ago I couldn't have children.

She didn't know that, but in the lust of rapture I didn't care about her perceived risk of pregnancy, and apparently neither did she as she moaned, "Yes Daddy, fill your girl's cunt with a great big load of cum!"

Usually I last longer, but her wet pussy, added to her dirty talk and her moaning, had me ready to bust quickly. So I said, "Come right now, slut, come all over Daddy's dick."

"Oh, yes Daddy, yes," she moaned, clearly close.

"Right fucking now, you dirty nerd whore," I ordered, sweating from the rough fucking I was giving her... this definitely providing my daily cardio... well, at least until tonight.

"More, pound me more," she moaned.

"Fucking now, you dumb, bimbo cum rag," I demanded, yanking on her hair ferociously as I fucked her as hard as humanly possible, knowing this sweet-looking girl loved it rough and nasty... just like her mother did.

"Ooooooooooh yes, Daaaaaaaddy," she screamed, as her orgasm hit her.

The excessive wetness in her pussy, added to her primal scream, were enough for me to respond with my own orgasm, as I exploded a massive load inside her pussy.

"Yes, fill me up," she moaned, as she clutched onto the sheets for dear life, while her body trembled uncontrollably.

"Take Daddy's load," I grunted as I filled her.

"Yes," she moaned weakly, clearly as spent as I was.

Once I was done I pulled out, a male/female cum cocktail leaking out of her and into the bed, producing some clear evidence of what we'd been doing while her Mom was at work, flipped her onto her back, and shoved my cock, coated with her pussy juice, into her mouth.

She cooperatively sucked on me, even though it was clear she was still recovering from her euphoria... but I loved a partner cleaning my cock after I'd deposited a load.

I pulled out and said, "I'd love to fuck that ass of yours too, but I've got to get to work."

"I still can't fathom how this fat monster could possibly fit in my butt hole," she said, still stroking it even while I it pulled away.

"Your mother said the same thing, and now she's taking all nine inches with great ease and total enjoyment," I said, although the process typically included a drink or two and lots of lube... so perhaps 'ease' wasn't the perfect descriptor.

"I still can't fathom," she said, but an idea popped into my head. I glanced at the clock and decided I had a bit more time, even though I really didn't.

I went into the closet, pulled out a box of toys (we had a lot of them), and grabbed the second smallest of a set of four butt plugs (the smallest being so tiny it was useless... my pinky finger could even prepare her better). I also grabbed some lube and ordered, "Get back onto all fours."

"You're not fucking my ass now, are you?" she worried, looking rather concerned.

"LOL, even if I wanted to, I'm not twenty anymore; so my reload time isn't what it used to be," I chuckled as she obeyed.

"Okay," she said, noticing the black toy in my hand.

"But let's begin preparing that sexy ass now, for my cock later on," I said, as I poured lube onto the plug and dribbled some more between her fine ass cheeks.

"Okay," she said, but was clearly nervous.

"Don't worry," I comforted her as I stuck my finger between her ass cheeks and to her cute, puckered hole. "I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

"Okay," she said, not asking me to stop even though she was obviously nervous.

"Breathe deeply, just like the first time you took my cock in your pussy," I instructed her as I slowly slid a finger into her ass.

"Ooooooh," she moan/whimpered.

"You may feel some slight pain, but only at first," I cautioned as I gently circled my finger around inside her ass.

"I se what you mean, but it's okay," she said, feeling at least a slight discomfort.

"Once you get used to having something in your ass, especially something large once you're ready for it, you'll experience an entirely different category of pleasure than you've ever felt," I assured her, as I imagined not only fucking her, but a little later her mother wearing a strap-on while we double teamed the young, big tittied beauty. "Your mom now comes every time I fuck her ass."

"I imagine she'll come anytime you fuck either hole," she said, as I slowly but inexorably gaped her backdoor.

"Yes," I chuckled, "I guess that's true." One thing about having a nine incher, no woman ever left disappointed... except perhaps wanting more.

I pulled my finger out, admiring the ever so small gaping I'd created in her as I reached for the toy. I lubed it up even more, and reminded her to, "Keep breathing deep, this will feel a little uncomfortable at first, but by tonight, you'll think it was well worth enduring.."

"Okay," she said, as she clutched the sheets again to brace for the insertion and the pain about to come.

I slowly pushed the butt plug inside her ass, always loving to watch something disappear inside an asshole. For me the more taboo an act was, the hotter it was... and forcing something into an out-only portal was always taboo, at least at first.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned as she struggled to get used to this object penetrating her ass.

"Breathe," I reminded her, knowing from long experience that women become so absorbed in dealing with this unprecedented discomfort and its resultant feelings, they almost invariably forget to breathe.

"This feels weird," she said, which was a good sign, lots better than focussing upon any pain.

"It takes a while to get accustomed to having something inside there," I reassured her as the plug completed its journey and was all in... although it was only four inches long, and relatively narrow.

"I believe you," she said.

"So keep that inside you for the rest of the day," I instructed.

"All day?!"

"Yep. Except for long enough if you need to take a dump," I allowed as I got off the bed, admiring this nerd beauty on all fours with a plug in her ass.

"But I'm going to the gym in half an hour," she argued.

"And vigorous exercise is a perfect way to accustom yourself to having something small inside that sexy ass of yours," I said as I got dressed. "Don't forget you're preparing yourself for having my cock in there, and you know how much larger that is!"

"Okay, point taken. But won't it be obvious I have a plug in my ass?" she asked, still bent over for me.

"I'm not certain," I shrugged. "I'd wear a pair of your tightest panties, to make sure it remains lodged all the way inside your ass. And if it helps your peace of mind, I've required your mother to wear the largest size in church, at a wedding, and all day at work."

"How many sizes are there?"

"Dozens, some of them ridiculously enormous," I said, "and your mom has two larger ones in this same set, if you start feeling ambitious."

"I see," she said, shaking her head.

"You see what?"

"It's just that... I couldn't fathom that my coming home this summer would lead to any of this."

"What's 'this'?" I asked, disapproving of a girl using a pronoun to avoid an issue.

"That I'd be fucking my mom's boyfriend with my Mom's knowledge and cheerleading, and the next day I'd be preparing my ass to be sodomized while she was present and doing even more cheerleading."

"I love the word 'sodomize'," I said rather irrelevantly, "there's just something so taboo and sexy about it."

"Nor could I have imagined my mom's boyfriend having a horse cock," she said, admiring my disappearing dick as I pulled up my underwear.

"We're going to have a good summer," I said.

"We already are," she smiled.

"True, but we're just getting started, my sexy slut," I smiled, as I slapped her ass, driving the plug deeper inside of her.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned, as some new pain, but also pleasure, coursed through her.

"Have a good day," I said.

"I'm not sure I can even move," she said.

"You should get dressed, and then practice walking around with it inside you," I said, "I'm told sit-ups can be quite an experience with a plug in your ass, even if you're sitting on a pillow."