Girlfriend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so weird," she said, as she slowly, cautiously, made her way off the bed.

"I'd love to watch your evolution, but I'm already late for work," I said, as I walked away backwards so I could admire the sexy nerd for as long as I could.

I headed out, went to work, and even arrived two minutes early, since the traffic was, for once, not much of a nightmare.

The shoot lasted four hours longer into the evening than it was supposed to, due to a diva of an actress, and an OCDC (possibly clinically) director who was demanding perfection to the tiniest detail.

So both of my ladies were asleep when I got home, and I was too wiped to wake them up for a nightcap.

.....

The next morning though, I was awakened the best way a man can possibly be woken up: someone was crouched under the sheets, bobbing on my dick.

"Morning," I moaned, as whichever of my hotties had obviously been down there for a bit, since I was already fully hard... although I often wake up with morning wood, even at my age.

"Mmmmmmmm," was the response, the blend of overtones making it obvious my girlfriend was the one working on activating her breakfast treat out of me. She loved getting fucked by my nine-inch hammer, but she also loved swallowing cum. She also loved getting a load on her face and then doing cum walks when we were on holiday, or anywhere else she wouldn't be recognized. But her absolute favourite was swallowing cum. She considered it a gourmet experience.

So I rested my head on my pillow and enjoyed the morning wake-up call I typically enjoyed at least once or twice a week.

I deposited my load down her amazing cock sucking mouth a couple minutes later. She swallowed every drop like the natural cum swallowing slut she was, and then nursed my cock for a couple minutes more until I suddenly had to pee... which often happened right after a morning blow job.

"I have to pee," I said, gently pushing her mouth off my cock, sliding out of bed, and rushing to the washroom.

"Meet me downstairs for breakfast," she called after me.

"Will do," I said just before closing the bathroom door.

Five minutes later, peeing with a hard-on more of a challenge than one would think (unless you're a guy of course, in which case you know from experience), I was sitting down in the kitchen, where Amanda had already made us a big breakfast.

"What's all this for?" I asked, her lavish breakfasts usually a Sunday thing.

"I'm making sure you're well fed before your big day."

"My big day?"

"You're going to take my daughter's anal cherry today."

"I am, am I?"

"I sent her to bed last night with the second largest plug in her ass."

"Oh, my!"

"Yeah, she told me about her wakeup call yesterday when I came home and found the toy box still open and lying on the floor," she said as she handed me a large plate overflowing with eggs, bacon, and pancakes flooded with preheated maple syrup.

"I figured we should train her asshole first," I shrugged. "Apparently you agreed."

"You can be a really thoughtful guy," she said playfully.

"I also figured you should be on hand when I first sodomize, her word, her tight asshole."

"It was wise that you did," she said. "No one sodomizes my daughter for the first time without my supervising her anal deflowering. And how did that sound? More erudite than saying you're gonna bugger my cougar cub?"

"Well said, and it goes without saying," I laughed, just as Britney walked into the kitchen wearing a pair of shorts that barely covered her ass, and a cut-off t-shirt that didn't hide the bottom half of her voluptuous tits at all.

"Are you two aging perverts planning my ass fucking without my input?" she asked, as she stretched her arms straight up, thus pulling up her shirt to present us with a total view of her curves, nipples and all. Although I suppose Amanda wasn't as fascinated by the viewing as I was.

"It's already fully planned," Amanda said, as she sat down across from me.

"Do I have any say in it?" Britney asked.

"You're the bottom slut in this house," Amanda said, "you'll do whatever Mommy or Daddy tells you to do if you want any orgasms at all that aren't do-it-yourself ones, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mommy," she agreed in a sexy submissive way. Hearing her call her mother 'Mommy' was so fucking hot that my cock began to rise.

"Now crawl under the table and tease out your breakfast," Amanda ordered. "Mommy has kept it warm for you all morning."

My eyes went wide. Incest was looming on the horizon without my having to lift a finger!

"Yes Mommy, I really am hungry," Britney agreed happily, as she got down onto her hands and knees and crawled under the table between her mother's legs.

"You can't be serious?" I asked disbelievingly, having hoped I could coax some lesbian incest out of these two vixens, but not confident I'd be able to pull it off.

"We had quite a talk last night, and after you texted us you wouldn't be getting home until after midnight... well... we decided to help each other out, since we wouldn't be playing with a nine-inch dick anytime soon," Amanda revealed wickedly.

"No way," I gasped.

"I'd better get that nine-inch cock into all three of my holes today," Britney demanded from underneath the table, as I corkscrewed myself under the table as well, to catch sight of the back of Britney's head between her mom's legs, assumedly licking her pussy.

"I promise we'll fuck all three of your holes today, Babygirl," Amanda guaranteed her generously, as I continued staring at the incestuous lesbian act happening right in front of me, for a contortionist's version of 'in front of'.

"Thank you, Mommy," Britney responded in her sexiest, most babylike way, while I couldn't stop watching, even though I could scarcely believe what I was witnessing.

"By the way David," Amanda said, pulling me up from watching her daughter eating her pussy, "we filmed our entire session for you."

"Really? Then you're the best girlfriend fucking ever," I exulted, as I sat completely up and stared at my beautiful, wicked, even kinkier than I'd thought, girlfriend.

"You do understand I'll be happy to fuck anyone at all for you, right?" she asked, "and not just because you have the best fucking dick in the entire world, but because I fucking love you!"

Amanda wasn't the most eloquent woman in the world, and she swore a lot, but she was nevertheless an amazing woman. She also went on and on about my having the perfect cock. Any larger, and it would be too big. Any smaller and well, it wouldn't be big enough. Plus I shot big loads, and for my age I could recover pretty quickly.

"I love you too," I said, suddenly knowing I wanted to spend the rest of my life doing everything with her. Not just having sex, but travelling, life... absolutely everything!

"Meaning you'd do anything for me?" she drilled down.

"Any... fucking... thing," I pledged.

"Fuck, do I loooove you," she rephrased; and her daughter's tongue must have been making her feel particularly good at that moment.

"Are you enjoying your breakfast, slut Britney?" I asked from the rarified air on high (e.g. a foot or so above the tabletop), as Amanda braced both of her hands upon the kitchen table.

"Mommy's fucking delicious," Britney replied from beneath the table, apparently having inherited her mother's vulgar tongue.

"She's been eating pussy ever since high school," Amanda revealed. "Although mine only since last night."

"Hot," I said.

"Including... are you fucking ready for this, Mrs. Walker?" she asked, although she struggled to get it out, it being obvious her orgasm was getting close.

"Now you have me curious, but first come all over your daughter's face," I suggested.

"Sure, I can do that," she agreed happily as she looked at me through her vulnerable sexy state of almost orgasming, and ordered, "that's it, my cunt eating slut daughter, finish eating your Mommy's cunt!"

"Fuck," I literally moaned, my cock hard again just from watching this taboo act, and hearing my girlfriend's nasty talk.

"Yes Mommy, I love eating the sloppy wet cunt I originally came from," Britney replied, upping the wickedness of her mother's nasty incestuous talk.

"Holy fuck," I gasped, this situation too good to be true...better than any porn flick... even than the faux incest ones....

"Suck on Mommy's clit, you live-in, Mommy-eating, Daddy-cock-taking slut," Amanda cried out, gazing rapturously at me the entire time.

"Yes, Mommy," was all Britney said, as she obviously obeyed, since Amanda closed her eyes and pressed her lips together, before letting out a primal scream while her orgasm blew her away!

I watched her come... and there's nothing sexier than a woman during the moments she's coming. So sexy... so vulnerable... just utter beauty.

"Oh fuck," Amanda managed to utter thirty seconds later, "that was so intense!"

"Tell me about it," I smiled. "I saw."

"Did watching your girlfriend being eaten out by her daughter turn you on?" she asked with a sly smile.

"And so did your nasty dialogue," I answered.

"Get Daddy ready to fuck your fuck holes, fluffer slut," Amanda ordered.

"Yes Mommy," Britney said from underneath the table. It took her a moment to crawl into place, part my legs, pull down my boxers, and take my cock into her mouth.

"I can't believe you had sex with your daughter without my being here."

"You fucked her without my being present," she pointed out.

"But not for the first time," I countered. "And she's not my daughter."

"Semantics," she said, as she stood up and ordered, not me, "Crawl into the living room, pet."

After only thirty seconds of sucking me, Britney crawled out and followed her mother into the living room... and I saw the larger butt plug remained in her ass.

"Both of you sluts," I said, deciding to take control of this situation at least a little, "go get dressed in some lingerie for your man."

"Mmmmmm, good idea," Amanda agreed, snapping her fingers, and I watched Britney's ass obediently crawling away. Amanda called back, "Press Play on the computer."

I walked into the living room and saw the laptop was hooked up to the television, something we occasionally did if we were streaming a movie. I pressed Play, and saw the home video from their encounter today start up.

"So, you fucked my boyfriend while I was at work?" Amanda asked Britney, who was on her knees near her mother's feet, and to my surprise she was still wearing the sexy lingerie she'd put on for me. I thought she was going to the gym?

"I'm sorry, Mommy," Britney apologized. "But Daddy's big cock was just too 'hard' for me to resist."

Ignoring the little joke, Amanda replied, "Then you need to be punished for being such a bad girl."

"Yes Mommy," Britney replied, all solemnity now, as Amanda sat down on the bed.

"Come drape yourself across Mommy's lap, you cheap slut," Amanda ordered.

"Yes Mommy," Britney obeyed, crawling to the bed, and with a little difficulty she ended up lying over her mom's legs, her ass sticking up, the butt plug still inside it.

"Bad girl," Amanda accused as she spanked her daughter's bare ass, producing a loud slapping sound.

"Yes Mommy, I'm a very bad girl," Britney agreed.

"What else are you?" Amanda asked, as she slapped her daughter's ass again, even harder and louder.

"What else? I'm also a dumb slut," Britney answered, which I found hot but also humorous, since she was undoubtedly the only academic among the three of us.

"But you're smart enough to want Daddy to take your anal cherry?" Amanda asked, slapping the tight ass again.

"Yes Mommy, I want to feel Daddy's big cock ripping my asshole apart," she admitted. But then added, "Oh! But only if you give me permission."

"Then now you're my good girl," Amanda forgave her, caressing her daughter's ass. "And you can certainly suck Daddy's cock like a good slut."

"Thank you, Mommy."

"Do you eat cunt too?" Amanda asked, using a word I'd found most women hated, but Amanda used quite liberally on the right occasions.

"Yes Mommy," Britney admitted. "I've been eating pussy ever since high school."

"Really?" Amanda asked, giving her another slap. Which Amanda seemed to be enjoying by now!

"Yes, Mommy, my first cunt was Mrs. Walker," Britney said.

"Jasmine Walker?" Amanda asked, this not being roleplaying; it was obvious she was surprised. Jasmine was her close friend and next door neighbour.

"Yes Mommy, she trained me to be her good cunt-munching pet all last summer," she revealed.

"Fuck!" Amanda said.

"She'd love to make you her pet too," Britney revealed.

"Double fuck!" Amanda said, clearly stunned by the revelation.

"May I eat you, Mommy?" Britney asked.

"Excuse me?" Amanda asked, still a little stunned and rattled by what she'd just learned.

"You've already squirted all over me, and I've already tasted your pussy from Daddy's dick," Britney coaxed, looking back over her shoulder at her mother.

"You want to eat Mommy's pussy?" Amanda asked, appearing slightly surprised as she processed the request.

"Yes Mommy, I want to eat your pussy until you come all over my face," Britney said, "I've fantasized being my Mommy's pet for a long time."

"Really?" Amanda asked, mostly speechless right now, which if you knew her would appear impossible.

"Yes Mommy," Britney said, getting off her mom's legs and lowering herself to her knees before her.

"You're serious?"

"Yes Mommy," Britney said, parting her Mom's legs, "I'm going to eat your pussy until you squirt your cum all over me again."

Before Amanda had time to respond, her daughter's face was already buried between her legs again.

"Oh God," Amanda moaned.

"Shit," I said, as I watched the hottest scene ever... always finding real sex scenes hotter than any of the scripted ones.

"Like?" Amanda asked from behind me.

"Wow," I said, both at the scene on the screen, and the sexy attire the two women had changed into.

Amanda was wearing all black, and was holding a leash attached to a collar around Britney's neck, and she was wearing all white lingerie.

"You don't think I'm a sick fuck?" Amanda asked.

"Oh, you're a sick fuck all right," I smiled, "but so am I, and you're my sick fuck."

She handed me the leash and thus the control, so I ordered, "Get down on your knees beside your daughter."

"Yes Baby," she said, kissing me first before settling down on all fours.

"You two understand that I don't mind if you play with each other... even all the time if you want... but there's only one man of the house."

"Yes Daddy," Britney responded.

"Yes Baby, you're always in charge," Amanda added.

"And I can get myself sucked by or fuck either of you whenever I want to," I added.

"Yes Baby, all six of our holes are available to you twenty-four seven," Amanda agreed. "Even if Britney wants me to spank her afterwards."

I got completely naked and knelt behind Amanda. "I'm going to fuck both of you now."

"Yes please," Amanda moaned, as I slid my cock into her pussy.

Britney was watching enviously so I said, "Don't worry, you're next."

"Yes please, Daddy," she said, gazing at me with a lust she couldn't have faked.

I gave five hard thrusts into my girlfriend, pulled out, then went behind her daughter and gave her five deep thrusts.

"Oh, yes," Britney moaned as I filled her pussy, the next larger plug still imbedded in her ass.

I repeated this cycle three times back and forth, before Amanda offered, "I have an idea to save us some time."

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" I asked; then I watched her stand up, straddle her daughter using her back for balance, and now I had two pussies and two assholes stacked right on top of each other (not in that order, of course), accessible as you please.

"Better?"

"Yeah, great idea," I agreed, as I reached out my hands and stroked them over her nylon-clad legs.

"Now fuck us both hard," Amanda demanded.

"I can do that," I agreed, and I crouched behind her and slammed my dick into my girlfriend for ten strokes this time, and then knelt down and did the same for Britney.

For the next few minutes I got quite the workout, as I went topside and in, and then downside and in... actually, I think this routine would make a great workout video for a polygamous family... as both women moaned, begged, and said lots of nasty things.

"Fuck me, Daddy," "Pound me with that fat cock," "Drill my daughter's cunt," "Hammer my cunt," and many more trashy gems departed the two women's mouths, while I went up and down and in and out.

"I'm so close, Daddy," Britney moaned.

"Then keep fucking her until she blows, Baby," Amanda urged me on, as she fluidly slid sideways off of her daughter not costing me a single stroke, demonstrating her superb agility.

"Sure, honey," I said, as I kept slamming my dick into the younger version of my girlfriend.

"Oh, yes Daddy, fuck your slut, fuck me in front of my Mommy," Britney moaned, as she began bouncing back to meet each of my thrusts.

Amanda leaned down and kissed me while I continued drilling her daughter.

"Oh yes, fuck, fuck me, fuck me Daddy, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!" Britney babbled for a long while, and then screamed once her orgasm kicked in.

"Now pull out and slide your dick into her ass," Amanda demanded, breaking our kiss and snatching the plug out of her daughter's asshole. "She couldn't possibly have her muscles more relaxed than right now."

"Really?" I asked, as I admired her daughter's extremely well gaped asshole, as Amanda grabbed some anal lube from I don't know where, and poured it into the gaping orifice.

"Yes, just slide right in."

"Okay," I said, as Britney's ass looked definitely open for business, and it almost looked like it was smiling at me.

"Yes please, Daddy," Britney joined in the chorus, even while she was still coming from our hard fucking, "just slam that big cock in my asshole, Daddy. I know I can take it!"

"Okay," I repeated, not about to let this wild opportunity pass me by.

Amanda grabbed my dick and positioned it at her daughter's gaping asshole, and then placed her other hand on my ass and with surprising strength shoved me forward, and then I watched my cock slowly disappear into the college girl's until now virgin asshole.

"Oh fuck," Britney moaned, as no plug can sufficiently prepare your ass (if you're interested call me) for my thickness or my length.

"Relax, our pet slut," Amanda crooned lovingly, both of us knowing her daughter wasn't as vulnerable to the pain now as she'd been yesterday morning when I'd inserted the first plug into her ass.

"Yes Mommy," Britney moaned, as my cock kept sinking deeper into her ass.

"Such a tight ass," I moaned as more and more of my cock continued disappearing inside her warm, tight, forbidden hole.

"It won't be once you've destroyed it," Amanda couldn't help pointing out, even though hers was noticeably expanded since we'd first gotten together..

"I'm so full," Britney moaned.

"Do you like your ass filled with my boyfriend's dick?" Amanda asked.

"Not yet. So far it just feels weird," Britney replied, the opposites of pleasure and pain likely still battling within her body for at least a while longer.