Girlfriend's Ex-husband

Story Info
Girlfriend still fucking her ex-husband.
1.2k words
3.88
16.8k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers

My girlfriend Jean, has 2 children from a previous marriage. Her and her ex-husband Matt had a rare mutual breakup, and were still cordial. He had to travel for work to South Carolina often, and was offered a position to move there. She couldn't move away due to having to care for her elderly parent. He actually lived fully in South Carolina for 2 years before they agreed to end their marriage. He eventually married another girl, Susan from down there.

She had split up with Matt more than 3 years prior to us getting together.

Matt's parents still lives in the area, so he would make trips up to visit the kids, and his parents about once a month or so, sometimes bringing Susan. Also, she and the kids would go down for a week vacation in the summer to visit.

At the beginning, I didn't want things to be awkward, so I would not be around when Matt was there to visit or she travelled down.

It wasn't until a few months that I found out, Matt (and sometimes Susan) would actually stay at Jean's house for the visits. I had assumed they stayed with Matt's parents or at a hotel. When I kinda asked about it, she explained that he had always stayed there since their break up. He sleeps in her son's room (when Susan comes) or on the couch. It's just how its always been.

I get that, and understand how it is just a common thing of convenience now for their situation. It was like that way before me.

As time progressed, I would come around and also stay the night some at her house during Matt's visits. Never was an awkward moment between us.

Our sex life was great, Jean was really playful. During one of our pillow talks, I asked her about any wild past experiences. She said she had had a 3-some before. When I asked further, she said it was with Matt and Susan during her visit to their South Carolina house. She said it started a year before dating me.

I was shocked but interested... I asked "started"? That means you did it more. And she said yes, several times. She asked if I was upset, and I said no. I told her I was kinda turned on by that and want to know more, how did it happen, etc.

She explained that all 3 of them was in their hot tub. Susan jokingly mentioned that Matt had "fucked both of these pussies before". Matt jokingly replied. "Oh, I'm sure Jean would still let me fuck her". Susan challenged him, and told Jean that she wanted to watch Matt fuck her. After, some reassurances, Matt fucked her on the side of the hot tub with Susan beside her. She said they had her stay with them in their bed that night and they all played several times over the week.

I told her that was awesome and I was really tore up. She explained it was only sex, nothing more. Just for casual fun and nothing more. I told her I understood and that it kinda turns me on. I asked does it still happen, and said yes. "Even since we have been together"... and she said yes. "And what about just with Matt alone", and again she said yes. I asked how often, and she said nearly everytime he visits.

I never had this feeling before, where my girlfriend just admitted she was still being fucked by her Ex-husband. I told Jean, I felt strong jealousy but not mad. It was un-real. Like, I wanted her to keep doing it.

Asking her more details, Jean said that when Matt comes by himself, he stays on the couch until the kids are asleep, then he comes to sleep with her. When he comes with Susan, they usually didn't play. She said that her and Matt were fucking long before that night with Susan. Jean and Matt planned the hot tub senerio to include Susan.

She explained that Matt liked me and didn't want me to ever find out.

I said that I wasn't mad, but kinda had butterflies. I asked about the times that I stay over. She said, that he didn't do anything.

I told her, the next time he comes up, I want her to be sneaky and play while I'm there. She was skeptical. I told her I don't want him to know that she told me. That she can do whatever she wants.

During his next visit, Matt, Jean, the kids and I was in her den watching a movie. The kids were sitting in the floor. Matt was on one side of the couch, and I was on the other. Jean came and sat between us, but was leaning over on me. Jean laid her head on my lap and asked Matt if she could lay her legs across him. He agreed, and she covered herself with a blanket.

As the movie progressed, Jean got up to use the restroom. I followed her into the kitchen, to get a drink from the fridge. Jean went to the bedroom and returned. She winked at me and asked if I was "enjoying the movie"? I asked what did she mean? Jean said that for the past 15mins, Matt had put his hand up her shorts leg and was rubbing her pussy under the blanket. And, that she went to the bedroom to remove her panties so he could have "better access". She asked if I noticed, and I said no. She asked if i was ok, and I said yes absolutely.

We returned to the den and got back into the arrangement that we were in prior. I now kept an eye on any movements under the blanket. It took about 5 minutes, and Jean squeezed my leg. I then could barely see that Matt was working her pussy again. He was slick, being real careful not to make it noticeable. He played with her clit until she came. Jean was being real quiet. She played it off as if she was stretching or moving to get better comfortable when she came. Jean sat upright and was rubbing his cock til the end of the movie, about more 30mins.

When the movie ended, the kids went to bed, and Matt went to take a shower. I told Jean to go in there and fuck him. After, he was in there for a couple minutes and the water was running, she joined him. I listened as he fucked her really fast for 10 mins. When she returned to the bedroom, she was dry. She said he came out of the shower and fucked her on the sink. She said he didn't cum. Matt said he wanted her to fuck me, and he would finish himself listening to her being fucked.

Jean started playing with herself, asking me if I enjoyed watching another man making her cum, as he fingered her on the couch? I started to fuck her and heard Matt walking though the kitchen. Jean really started to moan and make noise, as I pounded her hard, making the bed make noticeable noises. Matt went silent.

Jean said that Matt told the next day that it was a good time. And asked her if I would be up to allowing us both to fuck her. She told him, she wouldn't even know how to start that conversation.

Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers