Girlfriend's Ex-husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend still fucking her ex-husband, 4th of July cookout.
2k words
3.15
15.2k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers

This is a continuation of my previous story, to include a recent encounter.

Matt (my girlfriend's ex-husband, father of her 2 children) and his wife Susan, travelled up from South Carolina for the week of July 4th.

Matt's parents own a large 5th wheel camper that is permanently setup year round at a campground on the lake. Matt and Susan were staying there for the week, and asked Jean (my girlfriend) to allow the kids to stay with them. They also invited us for a cookout on Tuesday, the 4th of July. Jean and I went.

At the cookout, Matt's father had his boat in the water. He had an intertube (ski-tube) that he pulled behind it. Everyone had a blast riding or being pulled by the boat all afternoon.

Around 5 o'clock, we all sat down to eat at a picnic pavilion that was near the campground's dock.

After eating, the kids put on their life jackets and waded in the warm lake water, swimming and splashing. Matt and I joined them tossing a small Nerf football with them. Jean and Susan, sat on the edge of the water in fold up camp chairs. Jean had a solid blue 1 piece Speedo swimsuit, with cover shorts on. She could not swim, but wore it in case there was a float or something to lay on, but, she hadn't been in the water all day.

After an hour or so, Matt's father mentioned that we would need to put fuel in the boat before taking it over near the State Park to watch fireworks later that evening. He said he would take the boat to the Marina about 2 miles away, and asked if someone would go with him. The kids and I volunteered.

I told Jean of the plans, and she said she would help them pack up the food things and clean up. They started loading things into the golf cart to take back to the camper as we left.

After about 45 minutes, we returned from the Marina. Susan and Jean was sitting at the end of the dock with their legs extending over the edge. It was too high for their feet to touch the water.

When the boat stopped and engine shut off, the kids jumped back into the water. I walked over to Jean and asked her to get in the water with me. She refused, so I jumped in from the end of the dock, slashing both of them. When I came back to the surface, Susan had gotten up and walked back off the dock. Jean was playfully upset. I swam back up to the dock and grabbed her feet, acting like I was going to pull her in. She said she's not going to get wet this late, and I needed to get out to change into dry clothes.

I noticed that, in the time that I was gone to the Marina, she had taken off her cover shorts. She was only in her swimsuit. I said, you must have had the idea to get in, you took your shorts off. She looked at me with eyes wide, head cocked to the side, like telling me to shut up. She mouthed at me to shoosh.

Jean got up and walked over to the ladder on the dock, telling me to come and get out. As I swam over to the ladder, she was standing over top of it. I could only climb up half way with her in the way. That's when I seen that the bottom crotch area of her suit was glistening on both outer edges between her legs. I looked up at her and she had a smirk. I said "Oh". She said, "I'll tell you later", then she walked over to join Susan at the fold up camp chairs.

Matt brought the golf cart over and the kids, and I headed to the bathhouse to shower and change.

While riding to the showers, Matt told me that Jean has been noticeably 100% happier since we got together. That, she is a special girl. The whole time, I'm thinking to myself... He's says this now, but less than 15 minutes ago somehow, he was flooding her pussy.

The shower house was really nice. It had 6 shower stalls that had privacy doors with benches inside. I jumped in, rinsed off, and dressed. Matt was making sure the kids were showered before he took his.

I was in the main bath area, when Jean's youngest boy, opened the door to Matt's stall. I seen Matt was completely naked inside there before shutting the door.

Sitting in the golf cart waiting for Matt, several things was going through my mind. One, was knowing that Matt was in there washing my girlfriend's pussy off of his cock. The second was wondering how their little tryst took place. Another, of course was now knowing that Matt was very largely equipped even while flaccid.

Once Matt was ready, we rode the golf cart back to the dock area to meet up with the rest of them. Jean and Susan, again were sitting on the dock. But now, Jean had her shorts back on. Everyone, other than Matt's parents, loaded in the boat to explore the lake with the little bit of sunlight left before stopping to watch the fireworks.

After the fireworks was over, we rode back to the ramp, where Matt's father had the trailer ready to pull the boat out. Jean and I left for home.

Once in the car, the question never needed to be asked. Jean began to provide the details of her little adventure.

She said, once we left for the Marina, her and Matt loaded the fruit and other cold things into the golf cart to take back to the camper to refrigerate. Susan stayed with Matt's mom to clean up shelter.

Once they opened the camper door, the air conditioning felt so wonderful. Jean was making room in the fridge, as Matt was bringing items in. As he brought the last item to her, he went and collapsed on the master bed.

Matt called for Jean to come in. She said when she walked into the bed area, he had his cock out of his pants and was moving it back and forth, side to side. She said "we don't have time for that". He said "sure we do". She said that moving his cock around had made him hard quickly. I told her that I seen him nude briefly in the bathhouse. I explained it to her, and she laughed.

I told her, of course the question was in my mind about his "size". But, I just assumed, and now I think I was correct. She said, yes it is big. Sometimes too big. She said that size is great, and it feels really good, just the right amount of pressure from being really full, but she can't fuck him very long without it hurting at the opening. She said about 15 minutes is all she can take of him, because he always fucks really hard and deep. "Susan is a lot smaller than me, and she says the same thing." She said he is about 9", and that he doesn't grow much, it just gets really hard and thick. "So hard, you cannot bend it".

I asked her to describe me. She said that I am the perfect size to fill her full without pain, and that I can fuck for a good long while. She also likes that I can cum and keep fucking her. She likes multiple times. She said, she told that to Matt and he said, "sure he can, he's 8 years younger than both of us". She also told him, when he asked, that I'm between 6 1/2 - 7" and half as thick.

She then went back to the details from inside the camper. He asked her to sit on his cock for a few minutes. She laughed and slid her shorts off, climbed on the bed straddling his face. She said he pulled her bathing suit to the side and started eating her pussy. "It felt so good".

I said, oh, so you didn't fuck him? She said at first she wasnt going to, but yes, she did. She said she watched him as he stroked his cock while his face was buried under her pussy. His precum was so much it was making loud wet noises as he was stroking it really fast. That sound made her lose control.

She said they did that for a couple of minutes until his hips started to move, knowing he was getting close to cumming. She moved down, they both were so wet it slid right into her easily. She said she took it all in and just sat there for a few seconds to tease him. She could feel him pulsing his cock over and over. He grabbed her ass cheeks and started to pull her back and forth. She said she just slowly rocked back and forth on it. "There was no in or out, only front to back. All the way in". She could feel him in her stomach. She slowly rode him for another couple of minutes. She was telling him to warn her before he came. But, before she could finish saying it, his cock was already pulsing and filling her. She rose up and his cock fell out along with a massive amount of cum. He said he hadn't came in over a week, esp due to the kids staying with them in the camper. She turned and layed on the bed beside him. He rolled over and pulled her tits out and started to suck them while he played with her clit. It didn't take long for her to cum.

She said she was a huge mess. She tried to clean up as much as she could from her bathing suit in the bathroom, but it just kept coming out eventually. The whole thing took less than 15 minutes.

She said they hurried up and headed back down to the picnic area. Susan and Matt's mom never had a clue. She said that our boat was coming around the cove as soon she stepped off the golfcart. She then realized that she left her shorts in the camper. She panicked. Matt immediately went back to retrieve them as she went to sit next to Susan on the dock.

That's why she was telling me to hush, when I noticed she didn't have her shorts on. She said she sat in a way that she thought I could see "her mess" while on the dock. It was too high to see from the water, so she walked over to the ladder and purposely stayed there to make me notice. She giggled saying she noticed a spot she left on the dock where she sat next to Susan.

She said Matt returned and handed her shorts to her in a Walmart bag, to hide them from me or Susan seeing them.

I told her that I must be strange for thinking this whole senerio is so hot. I told her to not tell him I know. I think it would change things if he knew. That, I enjoy the secrectiveness and spontaneity of this. I must be crazy, but I have researched fetishes about this and I'm not alone. I would have never contemplated the thought of doing / allowing something like this.

She told me that it does seem fun, but if I ever had any problems with it, to communicate it with her immediately. And, if I wanted it to stop she would without hesitation. And she would never allow anyone else other that Matt to fuck her, in case I got any crazier ideas.

I was super hard driving home. She was rubbing her fingers over the head of my cock that was on the inside of my right leg. As soon as I got her in the door, I immediately pulled her shorts down, and bent her over the armrest of the couch.

Pulling her bathing suit to the side, I fucked her. It was a very fast quickie, but I was able to have my turn flooding her pussy again. That was the first time, that I knowingly fucked a girl that had someone else's cum in her. With it being a couple hours prior, it wasn't really noticeable. I'm sure there will be more experiences.

Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers