Girlfriend's Ex-husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took 2 steps toward me and reached out to shake my hand. Looking down at his engorged cock, I jokingly said, "Damn, I need to make sure I'm shaking the right one here." He laughed saying, "sorry, she could not wait to get started. We were fucking before she called you to come over."

I told Matt, "You didn't have to stop. Keep fucking her." He replied, he need to calm down, he was getting really close. "She already edged me several times."

I walked around the side of the bed taking my shoes off. Jean stood up to meet me. She smiled and kissed me saying, "hey there, you ok?" I said, "Yes.... Are YOU ok? I took off my shirt and sat on the edge of the bed with Jean. Matt laid down on the opposite side of the bed catching his breath.

Jean pulled my cock out, looked at me and said, "Never had 2 guys at the same time before." She started sucking me. Matt, watching us said, "I just want you to know. This was completely 100% her idea." I replied, "Oh, I figured?" Jean giggled, slipping my shorts completely off. She smiled at me asking, "You walked in and caught him fucking me didn't you? My pussy was about to make him cum too. What are you going to do about it? I said, "I'm on the fence whether to punish you or pleasure you, right now."

Matt said, "I got her purring for you. She's ready to go." Jean crawls up for some cowgirl play. She sits all the way down on my cock, grinding her clit into my pelvic bone. She raises both arms and runs her hands through her shoulder blade length, jet black hair, as she rocks back and forth. Matt rolls over on his side facing us saying, "Look at her, that's sexy as fuck". His cock, like a kickstand, propped against Jean's left thigh. He reaches a hand over touching both her tits, stopping them from bouncing. Jean notices his cock and starts stroking it, rubbing the head back and forth on her leg. It was leaving a wet 'snail trail' where it touches her. She is still grinding on me fast, rotating her hips in sync with her thrusts. She suddenly stops and locks up, holding her breath, making a small whimper as she cums. Matt says, "Yeah girl, get it." She collapses down kissing me and says, "I can't believe we're all doing this."

I rolled out from under her and stood up. I guided her to turn crossways in the bed facing Matt. Her pussy had a slight frothy sheen around her hairless opening, matching a ring around the base of my dick. I said, "she is a bit sloppy tonight." Jean laughed and reached down grabbing Matt's cock saying, "it's all his fault. He flooded it good earlier." I buried my cock back into her, and started fucking her deep with long strokes. Jean sucked Matt's cock. She could only fit the head of it in her mouth, using her hand to stroke the shaft.

Matt got his phone from the nightstand, and showed me a close up picture of Jean's cum filled pussy. She was on her back with a large thick mass puddled inside, filling up the bottom half of her gaped open hole. Her pussy looked swollen and wrecked. A narrow stream down her ass had formed a quarter sized glob on her bedsheet. He said, that was a little over an hour ago. I told him, "Damn, you really loaded her up." He replied, "yes, she loves it in her." Jean added, "He fucked me really good too. I'm not going to lie." Matt said, "Sometimes, she just can't be fucked enough. She wanted 2 cocks tonight."

I told Jean, "You have 2 hard cocks in you right now." She replied, "Yes I do. And I'm loving both of them." I said, "You are center of attention, it's all you."

I continued fucking Jean, as Matt was looking through his phone. I was eagerly waiting to see more naughty Jean pictures / videos. He winked and flashed me another picture. A close up of Susan kissing the tip of his cock. It showed her perfect C-cup breasts with her ash blonde hair draped over them. I saw that he had several more but he smiled and put his phone back down on the table. Enjoying Jean's attention.

I fucked her hard for 4 or 5 more minutes, listening to Jean's moans muffled by Matt's cock. Matt said, "she's just too damn good at sucking dick. I'm close girl." She stopped sucking him, and rested her head on his stomach, still gripping his cock.

Matt reached down and started rubbing her clit as I was pounding her from behind. Jean loves that, but I got a little nervous. My balls were occasionally slapping his fingers. I kept fucking her, thinking he's the one reaching down there. He could easily pull away if he was uncomfortable. It didn't take her long to cum, with him stimulating her clit. I said, "Damn girl, that's 2 since I got here." She replied, "tonight has definitely not been normal, they just keep coming."

I pulled out of Jean and picked up my shirt from the floor to wipe the sweat from my face. Jean sat up at the edge of the bed, and took a drink of water. Matt walked over to the dresser. He took a small bottle of lube, and squirted a line of it down his cock. He sat the bottle down, and turned looking at Jean, stoking his cock to spread it. He told me, "I can't get into her, nor Susan without a little help."

He laid back down on the bed, and Jean stood up over top of him. Still on her feet, she squatted down, aligning Matt's cock with her hand. She took it all in her, before lifting almost completely back off. She slowly repeated that a couple times, before settling into a steady rhythm only taking half of Matt's cock. Jean's exhales matched her motions. As I leaned against the dresser, I had a perfect view of Jean's pussy stretched around Matt's cock. The sides of her clinging to him on the outward strokes.

Her breathing turned to moans of 'yes, yes, yes' as she started taking all of that cock. Matt's hands were full of Jean's tits, keeping her propped upright and she bounced on him.

Matt had enough and pulled her down on top of him, wrapping his arms around her back. Jean said, "fuck me, baby." He bent his legs at the knees as his ass rose up off the bed pounding her vigorously and relentlessly. Jean was moaning in full voice now. The combination of that, and the loud pops from Matt beating her pussy, had me concerned that Susan might stur. Jean's face buried in the pillow beside Matt's ear. She was very vocal, steadily screaming into the pillow. Matt's balls was violently smacking her ass.

A flood of excitement poured over me, my mind flashed back to when Jean told me, Matt always fucks her hard and fast. I am now witnessing the beating her pussy receives every time she is naughty with him. That she can take his big cock that hard, and enjoy it. I was fighting back from cumming and I wasn't even being touched. I can't explain it. I was shivering, but it wasn't cold.

Matt said, "Get up here man, fuck her pussy. I'll pull out, and you take it." Matt continued pumping her fast, as I climbed on the bed standing behind Jean's ass. Matt pulled her up, and reached down pulling his cock out. I squatted down and started fucking her, reaching out with both hands to scoop her hair together into a pony tail. I pulled it back as far as I could, with one hand and held it, lifting her head and arching her back. Jean's bouncing tits, were smacking Matt in the face. She was really loud now, being unrestricted from the pillow.

Matt smacked her ass, making an extremely loud pop. When he smacked her, Jean's pussy drenched. "Oh my God, I just squirted", she said. Jean was out of her mind. I have never witnessed her like this ever.

Matt pulled her up again, and guided his cock back into her. We took turns, swapping a couple times, until Jean's leg began to cramp up. She stood up, and collapsed on the floor beside the bed, shaking. "This is so amazing", she whispered. Matt said, "I think we all need a little break."

He said he was going to check on Susan. I asked if she was ok. He said, "Yes, she's upstairs. The TV is on, so she shouldn't hear anything. She gave me a 'free pass' tonight thanks to you." As he wiped his face with a towel, I noticed that his cock was hanging slightly downward. It looked the same size as hard. He had a thin string of clear liquid oozing about 4", dangling from it's tip. He said he will be back, and left the room.

I reached down and picked Jean up to sit on the bed, handing her a bottle of water. She kissed me deeply, and looked at me with a lazy smile. I asked, "Are you ok?" She answered, "I've waited my whole life for this.. Yes, I am perfect, baby. This is amazing. " She asked, "Are you sure you're ok with all of this?" I told her, "I have never been this tore up in my life. I cannot describe what this does to me seeing you enjoying this. The love I have for you has been amplified. It makes me want you badly. Butterflies." She said, she loves seeing me get tore up when she tells me her naughty deeds.

I went to the bathroom to rinse a wash cloth with cool water. I came back and wiped Jean's face and the back of her neck.

Matt has been gone for almost 10 mintues. I asked Jean, "You think they are ok?" She said, "should be." We sat finishing up the waters, cooling off.

Matt returned. I asked, "is she ok?" He said, "Yes, everything is good." When he came back in, his cock was straight up and extremely hard again. He walked over and asked Jean if she was doing ok. Jean told him, yes. "Are you wanting more?" Jean said, "I going to pay for it, but yes. Absolutely."

Matt pushed Jean, to lean back on her elbows. Matt propped up her left leg and smacked his cock on her clit a few times. He worked it up and down in her slit to find her opening. Once he found it, he started to slowly push the head in. Jean sighed, "Oh fuck." She moaned as he began to pump her, propping up her right leg now. With her legs locked around his arms, he lifted her ass up off the bed and pounded her hard and fast. She was fucking him back just as hard. They were being extremely loud, not holding anything back.

Matt eased her back down on the bed. I again couldn't help but to watch his cock pumping her pussy, it was such an erotic sight. He was only giving her half of it. I knelled on the bed put my dick in Jean's mouth. I could feel her heavily breathing on it as he fucked her. I said to Jean, "He's fucking you again." Matt pumping her harder, Jean struggled to speak.

Matt pulled his cock out and laid it on top of her pussy. Jean gasping for air. He said, "Here, look at this shit." He reached for his phone and snapped a picture. The base of his cock was at her clit, and the head nearly touched her belly button. I asked, "where does she put all that?" He said, "I don't know but she can definitely take it. Watch." He put it back in her slowly, not stopping until she took it all. He held it there fully, snapping another picture. Jean stopped sucking me, propped her head against my chest holding her breath. "She's the only one that can take it entirely", Matt said. She was moaning, gripping both fists full of bedsheet as he started long stroking her.

"Work her pussy, Matt", I told him. I was mesmerized watching a lump forming on Jean's lower stomach every time Matt hit bottom. I reached down to feel the lump raise and lower as he fucked her. "God, that's fucking amazing", I said. Jean took her hand and pushed down hard where the lump forms. Matt said, "I feel her fingers when she does that. It feels so fucking good."

Jean was making lots of noises, saying she was getting close to cumming internally this time. Jean demanded Matt to fuck her. (pop, pop, pop, pop) After nearly a minute of continuous pounding, Matt sighs, "Fuck babydoll, I can't keep this up. He told me, "You're going to have to finish her, I have to stop." I grabbed Jean's leg from Matt's arm and moved around inside her leg beside Matt. Jean said, "Wait, don't stop, I'm close." I told him, "Go ahead Matt, give it to her." Matt squinted holding his breath. "Fill her pussy, I want to see it." He fucked her fast a few seconds more. He paused for a second, exhaled loudly while giving her 3 or 4 more slower but very powerful pumps. As he withdrew his cock from her, a tiny spurt of cum shot onto Jean's inner thigh. He rose up and stroked his cock vigorously several pumps, pausing to release a single large spurt of cum onto Jean's right boob. Jean grabbed and stroked it, as Matt pumped out 3 or 4 smaller spurts onto her chest. Jean's right tit glistened with cum.

He said, "Damn, I wanted it to last longer, sorry." I said, "I'm sure you're not done." He answered, "That was number 3 tonight, I'm not 34 like you."

Matt stood back and took 2 more pictures with his phone. He opened a new bottle of water, and drank it entirely. As he wiped his face with a towel, I noticed he had another little string of clear liquid oozing from it's tip.

Jean slid back fully onto the bed. I climbed onto her missionary. Her boob was still marked with a couple thick cum streaks. She reached for a towel, but I told her to leave it, don't clean up. "That is fucking hot. You're going to be getting some more in a minute." As I slowly pushed my cock in, her pussy made an audible airy gargling sound. "Oh, listen to that flooded, fucking pussy", I said. Matt said, "fuck yeah, she's full."

Jean pushed me back, and probed 2 fingers deep into her pussy, scooping out some of Matt's mostly clear cum. She rubbed them on her clit for a few seconds, before putting her fingers in her mouth. She probed her pussy 2 or 3 more times, scooping out a little bit more, to rub her clit with. She said, "Now, fuck me."

Jean stared into my eyes, with a sexy smile as I fucked her. She continued to message her clit with Matt's cum. She used her other hand to pull up her right breast, sucking his cum off the nipple, before smearing the rest all over both of them. All while still staring deeply. "You're a dirty fucking girl." I said. Matt followed with, "Fuck yeah she is."

I pushed her legs back to her stomach, rolling her hips up. Slowly working her noticeably sore pussy. She squinted her eyes and gritted her teeth a little when I got too deep. Matt sat beside Jean. He leaned over, kissed her and reached down, replacing her hand to rub her clit. I continued pumping her pussy. I told her, I wasn't going to hold back from cumming any longer.

Matt was whispering questions in her ear that I couldn't hear. Jean was moaning "yes" to everything Matt whispered. He was still working her clit, as I fucked her. She started to tense up and lifted her hips off the bed, fucking me back. I asked her where she wanted it. She said, "On my titties like you said." I warned Matt, and he moved back. I held it back as long as I could, pumping her pussy slowly.

I pulled from her and rose up toward her stomach. She grabbed my cock, vigorously milking out several large spurts on her chest and stomach, before sliding down to take the rest in her mouth. She sucked it, until it became too sensitive to hold myself up. I rolled off to the side of the bed and put my arm over my face, catching my breath.

Jean giggled, "My belly button is full." She reached down and played with it. Matt said, "I should've recorded him cumming on you."

Matt asked Jean, if she enjoyed herself. Jean said, "Fuck yeah I did. I will never forget this experience." Matt asked me the same. I said, "Absolutely.. many firsts for me. Never had a threesome. I've never fucked in front of another person, never been in the same room as others fucking." I added, "I hope this isn't just a one time thing." Matt answered, "No, I'm pretty sure we will be doing this again, if everyone wants." Matt again left to check on Susan.

As Jean and I laid there, cooling off, we continued talking about the experience. I noticed the clock said (2:33am). I said, "I probably need to go home so there's no questions in the morning." Jean said, "No, you're staying right here tonight. Let's go shower off."

I followed Jean to the bathroom, and started the water. She shut the bathroom door. I got into the shower, and lathered up a wash cloth, while Jean had to 'tinkle'.

Jean walked into the shower and stood facing the water stream. I stood beind her purposely resting my cock against her ass crack. I reached around and used the cloth to lather up her stomach and tits. I kissed her neck, and she leaned her head back on my left shoulder. She raised her right arm up over her shoulder and held the back of my neck.

Jean: "You're so fucking good to me."

me: "I love you."

Jean: "I love you so much...You promise that you don't think bad of me?"

me: "I do not. This is something fun we share together. Not you, not me... us."

Jean continues to rest up against me, in the water stream, saying "It feels so fucking good, I'm not moving."

Jean: "Did you hear what he asked me, before you came."

me: "no."

Jean: "He asked me if I would ever let you and him fuck Susan together."

me: "Like we just did with you?"

Jean: "Yes."

me: "Now?"

Jean: "No, I think he meant that if the opportunity ever happened."

me: "I heard you say yes."

Jean: "I did, I would let you."

me: "Why not all 4 of us."

Jean: "Would you?"

me: "Yes."

Jean turned to face me, and spun me around back into the stream. She kissed me. Water speckles hitting her face.

Jean: "So, you would fuck Susan?"

me: "Would you want me to?"

Jean: "You let me fuck Matt. Why would I say no?"

me: "To me it would seem different, I can't explain it. Letting you play with Matt, I see it kinda like you are using a toy, just a REAL toy like you cleverly put it." (kissed her forehead)

Jean: "What if it was me and Susan alone?"

me: (jokingly) "Without hesitation, especially if you ate her pussy."

Jean: (holding up five fingers) "I ate her pussy twice tonight... Twice last night and once again in this very shower this morning." (she starts rubbing my cock with her other hand)

me: "Fuck..."

Jean: "So, yes I would want you to."

me: "What else did he ask you?"

Jean: "If you had an opportunity to fuck Susan by yourself, would you?"

me: "Did he really ask that?"

Jean: "Yes, he did."

me: "and you'd allow me to?"

Jean: "Yes. But, I not allowing you to fuck her, I'm telling you to fuck her."

me: "when, tonight?"

Jean: "Maybe."

me: "you sure?"

Jean: (kisses me) "Yes, you have a 'free pass' tonight, if Susan wants to. One night. They are leaving in the morning. Won't be another opportunity for couple months. Things may cool off by then."

Jean turns the water off, and we start drying off. My cock is semi-hard from Jean rubbing it. As she bends down to dry her legs, she sucks it for a few seconds.

Jean: "See, you're all ready to go again."

me: "You're bad..."

Jean: "Because you want me to be."

I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. Jean comes out nude. No one is in the bedroom, so we turn out the lamp and climb into bed under the damp, sweat and cum stained sheets. Jean texts Matt.

Jean: "He is staying the night, we are in bed. You sleeping with S, or with us?" (purple devil emoji)

Matt: "Depends"

Jean: "on?"

Matt: "What did he say?"

Jean: "which senerio?"

Matt: "alone"

Jean: "Does she want that?"

Matt: "Yes.. she watched us from the hallway."

Jean: "She wants to fuck him?"

Matt: "Yes.. "

Jean shows me her phone. I ask her, "What do you think I should do?" Jean said, "I'm going upstairs. So, you can either sleep by yourself, listening to Matt fuck both of us, tomorrow after the alarm clock goes off. Or... you can be fucking that little blonde's brains out tonight"... "I told you. I not allowing you to fuck her, I'm telling you to fuck her." (jokingly) "Ok, ok. You talked me into it." Jean replied, "Your cock is hard. I didn't talk you into shit....

She picked up her phone and was typing a reply to Matt while saying, "Just remember this while you're fucking her. I kissed that pussy all fucking night, last night."

Jean: "He said he going to fuck the living hell out of her. Is she sure?"