Girlfriend's Ex-husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend's ex-husband's wife, spent the night at Jean's.
7.6k words
3.6
7.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers

This is a continuation of my previous story, to include recent encounters. I apologize up front... This one is a little longer due to explaining details happening over a couple days. A lot of texting and phone conversations. I broke this story up into 2 chapters. (3 & 4)

Matt (my girlfriend's ex-husband, father of her 2 children) and his wife Susan, travelled up from South Carolina for the week of July 4th. Saturday, July 8th was Matt and Susan's last full day visiting, before driving back home on Sunday. Things escalated really quickly at the end of their vacation. This story begins on Friday afternoon, July 7th.

Matt's Cousin invited, Matt and the kids to go to a Water Amusement Park on Saturday. The park is a little over 2 hours away. It was kinda a last minute invite, but he accepted.

Jean suggested, she and Susan make a trip to the Outlet Malls to shop the same day. They could hit a spa and get mani-pedis, etc. She told me, "It will only be a girls date, sorry". I told her I had plenty to do to stay busy at my house.

Matt and the boys had to leave before 6am on Saturday. That would leave Susan without a vehicle and stuck alone at the campground. So, Jean offered for Susan to spend Friday night at her house and she accepted. Susan said, she "had enough of sleeping in that camper anyway."

I came over to Jean's on Friday evening but told her, I may not stay the night. She asked why. I told her I didn't want Susan to feel any more uncomfortable than she already was, staying there without Matt. Jean said, she knows Susan pretty well. "she is not uncomfortable at all."

As I had mentioned in a previous story, during pillowtalks, Jean had confessed to me her naughty experiences with Matt and Susan. So, I kinda didn't know what to expect from these semi-spur of the moment plans with Susan.

Susan, was always quiet and a bit shy around me. Thus, I have always thought that she never cared for me much. She has never struck up a conversation with me. And, when I tried, she just had short, few word responses. Jean thinks its because of my age. I am 7 years younger than Susan, and over 8 years younger than both Jean and Matt. Jean says, that they both call me her "Boy Toy".

I drove over to the campground with Jean, to pick up Susan around 8pm. She had a couple big bags packed, and I put them in the hatchback. We didn't stay long before heading back to Jean's. The trip back was just laughing and joking with Susan was in the backseat behind me.

Once back at Jean's, we sat in the livingroom talking for a bit. Susan kept getting text messages, and was firing back quickly. She looked like she was getting more and more upset. Later, Susan asked if she could take a nice long shower, and went into the bathroom. Jean and I agreed, whatever conversation Susan was having via text was upsetting her. I told Jean, that I would go home, so she could figure out what Susan was dealing with. But, I jokingly threw out there... "I could come back if needed" and winked. Jean laughed, "that topic has never arose in any of her 'talks' with Susan before. Keep dreaming." I kissed her good night, told her to be careful and have fun tomorrow.

Once I got home, I texted Jean "goodnight... is Susan ok?" She replied, "yes, she was texting with Matt, but she is good now... goodnight".

The next day, I didn't hear much from Jean, until later that evening. Just an occasional 'Love You' text every now and then. One text in particular, was letting me know they were at the Adult Novelty store. She included a little purple devil emoji on her text. I asked what she was looking at. She replied, "lady toys" and that she was buying one. I sent a smiling emoji back. She said, she and Susan would stop by later on their way home.

Jean and Susan, came by my house briefly around 7:30pm. Both came in, and I showed Susan around. Susan asked to use the restroom and went in. Jean, came and kissed me. I asked, if she has been behaving. She said, she had A LOT to tell me. I got excited. Jean said, "Susan and I, talked quite a bit last night. She was pretty open on a lot of topics. We talked about you and Matt.... You and him, think alike when it comes to sex." "Like how", I asked? She said, "you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Nothing bad at all, I promise." Susan is again staying the night. I just looked and smiled at Jean. She added, that Matt and the boys will be too, when they get back in town. I asked, "any fun plans later? Especially, after the Adult Store purchase" She said, that's part of her story for me later...

Susan came out of the bathroom, and they were leaving. Jean asked for me to come over to her house around 8am, and we will all go to breakfast before seeing Matt and Susan off. Susan started down the front steps. I stopped Jean, hugged her, whispered in her ear, "I hope Matt fucks the shit out of you tonight?" She whispered, "Oh, really?" "Multiple times", I replied. She answered, "actually.... those plans are already made. Love you." She kissed me and they left.

(8:25pm) Jean called.

Jean: "Susan and I, have just been hanging out. Matt is almost here."

me: "long day for him."

Jean: "Yeah. Susan has been quiet, texting him back and forth non-stop. Not sure if they are mad at each other. Kinda like last night."

me: "so, it may be a boring night?"

Jean: "Oh no, Matt group texted us and told us. 'we're both in for it when he gets here'. Susan replied 'bring it big boy'. He said 'all he's seen today was cute tits and asses' so he's horny.

Jean: "Oh, and... it's a free reign night. Kids are at his parents."

me: "Oh shit! How convenient?"

Jean: "Yeah, all... fucking... night."

me: "You excited?"

Jean: "Yeah, been really horny today."

me: "since your Adult store visit?"

Jean: "Oh... I bought an Ultrasonic toy. It's called Leela, or something... starts with an 'L'. It has a little pocket that you put on the clit.... and Oh my fucking Gawd..."

me: "You've tried it already?"

Jean: "Yes, Susan has one."

me: "You used her's"

Jean: "Last Night. Told you.... A LOT to talk about. Matt is in the driverway."

me: "You and her played by yourself last night?"

Jean: "Yes, she slept with me."

me: "Oh fuck, can this get any better."

Jean: "It's about to... Matt is here. Love you."

me: "cut loose and enjoy, baby."

Jean: "Love you."

(9:45pm) I texted Jean "Goodnight. Are you ok?" (no reply)

(10:18pm) Jean called telling me goodnight. I asked was she ok. She just slowly said, "uh, huh". She had long pauses between her responses. Something must be happening.

me: "you're playing with your new toy, arent you?"

Jean: "something like that..." (she paused, took a few short breaths and said softly) "It's in me right now... What are you going to do about it?"

me: "It is?"

Jean: "Yes" (exhales slowly)

me: "What toy are you playing with?"

Jean: "A real big one."

me: "Your purple one?"

Jean: "No, a REAL.... big one." (as she starts to breathe in a rhythm). "And, it's feeling really fucking good right now. It always does".

me: "FaceTime?"

Jean: "No... you just get to listen."

She held the phone down, and I could hear how wet she is, and the thumps of whatever was pumping her pussy. I could tell by her soft-toned voice, almost mumbling she was really into it.

Jean and I, have had phone sex numerous times. This time was different, and more natural. Almost, as if she was sleepy or drunk.

I know Matt is really fucking her, but I'm confused. Is this call meant to be a secret playful torment by Jean. Or, is Matt aware that I know / condone that he and Jean 'plays' together. Is he checking what my reaction would be? Her saying, "It's in me right now. What are you going to do about it?"... kinda suggests Matt knows. I really don't know if others can hear our conversation. I'm afraid to ask her more direct questions, so I have to play it out.

I have butterflies... and I feel pre-cum dripping down my right inner thigh.

me: "You'll need to stay quiet, so Matt and Susan don't hear you."

Jean: "I really don't fucking care who hears me right now. Susan got her's already. It's my turn, now."

me: "Did you hear them fucking?"

Jean: "Uh huh. My pussy is soaked..... and slowly pumping this cock in me, is only making it worse."

me: "Fuck it then."

Jean: "I will when I'm ready. It's feeling really good doing it my way, right now."

me: "Have you cum already?"

Jean: "Twice."

me: "Wow, you are really tore up."

Jean: "Am I bad for doing this?"

me: "Absolutely, not. It's killing me hearing you like this. I love it."

Jean: "I love it too... All of it." (breathing heavier)

me: "Your voice is so sexy right now. You're lost in the pleasure right now, aren't you?"

Jean: "Uh huh.... You want me to get fucked tonight, don't you?"

me: "I most definitely do. Beat that pussy up for me. But, if you get any louder, Matt may come in there and do it for you."

Jean: "Would you stop him"?

me: "No."

Jean: (whispering) "I wouldn't either."

She held the phone down again. This time I could definitely hear the sticky wet sounds of her pussy being worked in and out. It's like she had the phone right beside his cock. Jean starting to make slight moans. Then, it all stopped. There was the quiet little squeeks her bed makes when moving around on it. She is changing positions. Her bed makes tiny little squeeks, nothing real loud. She has a California King sized memory foam mattress, that is completely silent, only the bed frame makes slight noises.

I hear, what could only be Matt slapping his cock on her, before the bed squeeks began to perform a rhythmic melody that I am very familiar with, fucking Jean missionary, thrusting her hard into that big bed. Jean's breathing turned to short sharp gasps in sync with the squeeks, along with light tapping sounds. She put the phone back to her ear.

Jean: "Can you hear that?"

me: "Yes. It really sounds like you are being fucked, right now."

Jean: (between heavy breaths) "Oh, it definitely feels like I'm being fucked, right now."

Jean again, starts moaning more. The tapping sound has definitely become more pronounced, and is unmistakable for skin slapping. They are in sync with the fast rhythm of the bed squeeks. Her exhales are pulsing, from what has to be the impacts from Matt beating that pussy.

Jean: "Do you like this?" (her breathing still pulsing [ha, ha, ha, ha])

me: "Yes."

Jean: "You promise?"

me: "Absolutely, I'm shaking."

Jean: "I know you would enjoy listening to it."

me: "To what? You getting fucked?"

Jean: "Yes, I knew you would like it." (her breathing increases).

me: "So, you ARE being fucked right now. Tell me."

Jean: (moaning) "You think I'm being a naughty girl right now?

me: "I do. Because, I know you are a naughty girl."

Jean: (a quick sharp moan) (her voice shaky with her breathing) "You said you wanted me to be fucked tonight, didn't you?"

me: "Yes. I did."

Jean: (her voice much clearer now) "Tell me what you whispered to me, before I left your house tonight."

me: "What?!"

Jean: "Tell me!"

me; "That, I hope Matt fucks the shit out of you tonight?"

Jean: "Did you mean it?"

me: "You know I did. I hope he's fucking you right now."

Jean: "If he was. Would you be upset?"

me: "No, I'd be so fucking tore up. Is he really fucking you, though?"

Jean: (out of breath) Baby, it's really getting late, hope you sleep well. Love you."

Jean abruptly hangs the phone up. I don't know what to think or do. Do I call her back, text? I was overwhelmed with excitement, and jealousy emotions all at the same time. Something that should make me extremely upset, was an raging turn on to me. I wanted her so bad right now. I have encouraged Jean to play with Matt many times since I found out about them. But, actually hearing her like this amplified the excitement. I will not be able to sleep tonight.?

(10:52pm), Jean calls me back.

Jean: "Hey."

me: "You ok?"

Jean: "I'm in the shower."

me: "You are so fucking naughty.. He was fucking you on the phone with me?"

Jean: "Yes! We just finished."

me: "Wow... How did you pull that off?"

Jean: "......THEY KNOW."

me: "Yeah, I'm sure they do now."

Jean: "No... Susan heard what you told me at your house. She told Matt."

me: "Oh, shit."

Jean: "Yeah.... I didn't find out until a little bit ago. We were playing for a while, then he brought it up."

me: "Where was Susan?"

Jean: "In bed with me. He was fucking both of us."

me: "What did Matt say?"

Jean: "He was fucking me as I was laying with Susan. She was kissing me and asking questions, like. Pussy feeling good? You wanted Matt's cock tonight didn't you? Is Matt fucking the shit out of you?"

Jean: "Matt said. Her man is definitely getting his wish tonight. I AM fucking the shit out of her. Isn't that what he told you he wanted tonight, Jean?"

Jean: "He stopped, and Susan told me, she heard what you said. She said she was stunned. She texted Matt once back in the car. She said her heart started fluttering and her pussy got really wet at the same time, when she heard it.

me: "she didn't ask you about it on the way home.

Jean: "No, she was quiet the whole way home, texting with Matt.

me: "Wow... Ha, ha...I guess that's why he dropped the kids off. Is everything really ok though?"

Jean: "Yes, it was a major turn on for both of them. Susan thought you were trying to coach me into being naughty hot wife for you. That's her biggest fantasy. She still doesn't know everything. She thinks it was the first time I've done this.... that you actually knew about.

Jean: "We talked more about it, as Matt took turns fucking us. I was on top, riding him reverse cowgirl when he asked if I was going to tell you, I was taking his cock tonight. I told him yes."

Jean: "I didn't know that Susan called you on my phone. She held it up to my ear after you answered.

me: "Oh, wow!"

Jean: "Yeah, they both wanted to hear you tell me you wanted him to fuck me."

me: "I wondered why you was bringing that up. I was like, what the hell?"

Jean: "No, everything is fine, don't worry."

me: "Is it really?"

Jean: "Yes, it was a huge turn on to everyone. Believe me, it made the fucking a lot more exciting."

me: "Did he cum in you?"

Jean: "No. He pulled from me and Susan swallowed him. Susan got fucked way more than me. Matt really gave it to her hard."

me: "Wow, never seen her as a wild one."

Jean: "You don't know her very well. I mean, she is married to Matt."

Jean: "Got to run, I'm sure they'll be lots more to talk and/or fuck about tonight. I'll tell you eveything."

me: "You probably have a long hard night ahead of you."

Jean: "I don't know. We've been at it almost 2 hours. Susan went upstairs. She may be done."

me: "What?!"

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I immediately texted her.

me: "Should I come over?"

(No reply)

me: "text back if you can, anytime tonight."

Jean: (11:08pm) Susan is going to sleep upstairs. Matt sleeping with me tonight. Love you.

Jean: (12:23am) "Matt just filled my pussy. I came 7x in 45mins. Goodnight. See u in the morning. Love you.

(12:50am) Jean called.

Jean: (whispering) "Hey."

me: "Hey. Are you ok?"

Jean: "yeah..... soooo, Matt asked me if he could watch you fuck me"

me: "What?!... What did you say?"

Jean: "I'm calling you, right?"

me: "Oh shit... I might be nervous as Hell, but ok."

Jean: "Come over and be quiet. Use the patio door, I unlocked it. Susan is upstairs sleeping. She don't know."

me: "What if Susan wakes up?"

Jean: "She told Matt, he could stay me tonight. She knows we will probably be fucking at some point or another."

me: "Would she be mad if she caught all of us?"

Jean: "From the conversation I had with her earlier. I'd say not at all."

me: "Are you comfortable with us doing this with him?"

Jean: "Yes."

me: "ok, I'm leaving the house now."

I continued talking to her while on the way.

Jean: "I've so fucking horny tonight, it won't stop. This whole Susan finding out thing has really amped me up."

me: "wow, Is this real?"

Jean: "Yes... I told Matt, that you have known about us fucking around for a little bit. That, it's turned into a fantasy we share together."

me: (laughing) "What did he say?"

Jean: "He said, he had a feeling that you knew, but wasn't exactly sure. He said, that you was way too freely with leaving opportunities for me to be alone with him... He said not to say many details to Susan. She allows him to fuck me as long as they communicate first. There is a lot of things she don't know about."

me: "Like in the camper this week?"

Jean: "No, she knew about that. She dared him to do it. Just don't say anything."

me: "What the fuck? (laughs)... I won't"

Jean: "I'm with Matt now. I told him you're coming over."

me: "what did he say."

Jean: "Oh, hell yeah."

me: (laughs) "Aren't you sore?"

Jean: "No, not bad. Susan got a new style of lube at the store earlier. It's pretty good.

me: "Was that part of your planning too?'

Jean: (laughs) "Actually, yes it was."

Jean: "He wants to know if you'd be comfortable if I played with his cock while you fucked me. If not, he is perfectly ok with just watching. Just setting ground rules."

me: "I'm ok with that. It probably will get you fucked harder though. Just saying."

Jean: "You want me to be a naughty girl?"

me: "Yes... I want to watch him fuck you too."

Jean: "Really? Both of you fucking me at the same time?"

me: "Yes... Let's do it."

Jean: "Hurry. It has never been this intense, I am not exaggerating. I'm tingling"

me: "15 minutes."

Jean: "Ok, just come in."

We hung up.

I came through the patio door and walked down the hallway, without making much of a sound. Jean's bedroom door was closed but not fully. As I got closer to the door, I could hear Matt was already fucking Jean. Really fast continuous (pop, pop, pop, pop, pop). I slowly and quietly opened the door a little more. I immediately noticed, a strong, arousing smell of sex emitting from the room. A testament to the amount of bodily fluids, and sweat, secreted and exchanged over the past couple hours.

From the light of a small lamp on her dresser, I could see Jean was sitting on the corner at the foot of the bed, almost facing me. Her legs raised, bent at the knees. Matt standing, with a firm grip on each of her hips, forcefully hammering her pussy. Pulling her hips to meet every thrust he was giving her. Jean's size 6 feet and her 36D breasts were boucing in sync from the impacts of Matt bottoming out in her. Jean was propped up on her elbows, watching Matt's cock pumping in and out of her. Her breathing was sharp, pulsing with Matt's rhythm.

It was the very first time witnessing them fuck in person. I watched for as long as I could. I noticed Matt taking his phone from away from Jean, stopping a video recording. She had been videoing him fucking her. I couldn't breathe with excitement.

Matt slows and says to Jean, "Fuck, where is he? I going to have to pop before he gets here. I'm close." Jean said, "I want him to walk in on us fucking. But it's ok if you need to stop." Matt said, "fuck it, I'll be ready to go again in a few minutes." Matt went back to hammering her pussy. Jean said, "Ok. Pull out so I can watch it."

I pecked on the door and said, "hey there". Matt immediately stopped fucking her, and turned to face me. His body pivoted around causing his cock to withdraw from Jean, making a loud 'plop' sound. It sprang side to side a bit, when it unbound from her, leaving her completely bare pussy gaped wide open.

Matt's cock was as big as Jean said. It was pointed upwards at a 45⁰ angle. The shaft was thicker than a cardboard paper towel roll insert. It bowed upwards at the end, making the tip of his cock point straight up. Jean had told me 9", and I would say at least that if not more. It was glistening from Jean's juices as he stood there.

Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers