Girlfriend's Ex-husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers

Matt: "He better..."

Matt: "Come up."

Jean: "Both of us?"

Matt: "Just you."

Jean showed me her phone. I said "Really!" "You heard the man... You

better", she replied, "I'm going to finish the 'free pass' night you gave me.. I'm staying with Matt." I asked, "Aren't they leaving at 8, no one is going to get any sleep?" She said, "You're right, I'll tell them to just sleep in." "Are you all going to sneak down and watch us." She kissed me, "No, it's your time alone. I will see you in the morning"..... "With a flooded pussy". She walked out of the room, fully nude.

I laid there wondering what was about to happen. Susan is gorgeous. Her mannerisms reminds me of a school teacher. Very lady like. One that you'd be ashamed to curse around. But, I now understand that she has a wilder side. I began to get excited.

After a few minutes, I heard someone coming down the stairs. A small tap at the door, and I could see the tiny silhouette of Susan, shutting the door fully. I said, "Hi, there." Wearing only a T-shirt, she walks over and slides into bed, under the covers, up next to me without saying one word. I could instantly smell her unique body lotion, calming any nervousness I had. A smell, I'll never forget now. I wanted her.

She rolls over and faces me. She looks me in the eyes, and grins. "I was kicked out of my bed, do you mind if I sleep with you?"

Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers