All Comments on 'Girlfriend's First Time With Another'

by expr1234

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She don't need looser boy

Guy was just replaced.

Good thing for him because now he can just imagine all of the sex she has with other guys. I mean he won't see her, talk to her, be with her or anything else.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
I see what he thinks....

He try that is girlfriend have a lot of men while not married...maybe after marrying she calms down...Or he find she isn't the one that love him and don't marry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Im surprised anyone post letters here with all you readers complaining and acting so disgusted with every topic posted..Try encourgament for a change, maybe then we can get better letters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife

That was hot! I'd love for some young stud to take my wife to our bed and fuck her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Yep these new writers are joining the new category "cuckerotica". Loving wives has long gone. One anonymous says these writers need encouragement. Yes, I agree, encourage them to write erotic stories not willing cuckoldry. Given how low, most if not all ,of these cuckies stories get rated, they don't seem to get the message, but then there are a handful few that eat this kind of crap up. Sad but true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story By a Young Writer!

It did have a "college" feel to it and it rang true. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wog Bait.....

Very immaturely written trashy American shit frankly hiding in Cupboards oh come on please hard to believe ....about a nig nog who is blacker than King Kongs arsehole !!! fucking an American teen what a surprise the nigger has a big cock Yawn Yawn !!!

RogueAlanRogueAlanalmost 10 years ago
keep writing

LW is a tough category... writer btb and those who want ongoing cuck stories are mad.

write a story where maybe the cheating wife/ gf is going not getting kicked to the curb, and the really irate haters come out.

so keep writing, and every story will get a little better.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuck sends his whore out to lie in a gutter she will never crawl out of. No whore can go lower than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He'll get what he deserves....no pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so who is the real winner and/or loser here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good story in a category where the critics are ruthless. I related because my wife and I did the same, the difference was she was almost comatose afterwards.

Litterely the lining in her pussy that had previously been touched by me was pulled inside out. When my wife finally snapped out of her trance she said I almost left with him, it was then I realized the huge mistake I had made.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous