Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 02

Story Info
Straight guy can't seem to forget girlfriend's brother.
17k words
4.86
36.3k
148

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovany
Sovany
603 Followers

The interior of the restaurant was dimly lit, the sleek and modern furniture matched the rest of the decor. I sat around a rectangular table with Cara's family listening to her mom tell us a story about something that happened at her job recently.

I reached for my glass of wine, my eyes briefly shifting to Evan who sat across from me. I'd been looking forward to tonight ever since Cara told me earlier in the week that we'd be having dinner with her family to celebrate her mom's birthday, the subtle hum of anticipation steadily growing in the days leading up this evening.

I took a long, slow sip, discreetly watching him from under my eyelashes. His head was turned toward his mom, listening to her story with a smile on his face. My gaze rested on the small, black ring along the left side of his bottom lip. When I spotted it for the first time earlier, I realized how long it'd actually been since I'd seen Evan. Although I knew it takes a while to heal, his lip piercing didn't look all that fresh.

I swallowed the wine and continued holding the glass in my hand. Evan laughed as his mom finished her story and glanced over at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"How's your summer been so far," I asked him. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know," he said, a hint of disappointment in his voice. "Honestly, I've just been so busy. I'm taking a summer class on top of working part time."

"Yeah, your mom mentioned you got a job at some art place?"

"Yeah, it's a do it yourself art studio. Sort of like Painting with a Twist but not so corporate."

I nodded my head and heard Cara snort beside me.

"I'm surprised they let you work there with that thing on your lip," she mocked.

Evan's eyes narrowed slightly as he leveled a cool gaze at her. "It's better than the herpes blister we're used to seeing on your lip."

Cara's mouth dropped open and I choked on a sip of wine before descending into a coughing fit, grateful that it covered the laughter bubbling up in my chest.

"You asshole--"

"That's enough," Cara's dad interjected forcefully. "It's your mother's birthday and we're in public."

The silence that immediately followed was awkward, neither Cara or Evan looking at each other. I caught his eye and mouthed, "I like it."

Evan smiled softly and mouthed a thank you back. I hadn't lied, the lip piercing did look good. It matched his style and, to be completely honest, made him look kinda cute. We held silent eye contact for a few more seconds before his mom spoke up and he reluctantly looked away as she addressed him.

"Oh Evan, the bill for your gym membership came today. If you're gonna cancel, do it soon so that you don't have to pay for another month."

"You're quitting the gym?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I'm thinking about it. Haven't decided yet."

"How come?"

"For the last year I've been going with my friend David. He moved away after graduating last month and I haven't found anyone else to be my gym partner."

"You don't work out yourself?"

He shook his head. "Not really, I have a hard time completing my workout if someone isn't with me."

"Well, I could be your workout partner if you want," I offered.

Cara stiffened beside me, but said nothing.

Evan's eyebrows raised, "Seriously?"

"Yeah, man. I have no one to go with on the days your sister works late at the hospital. Usually I end up going alone but you're more than welcome to join."

"Alright," Evan slowly nodded his head, the beginnings of a smile blooming across his face. "I think I will."

"Awesome, I'll text you tomorrow about a good time to go."

I smiled back at him and felt a small flutter of excitement in my chest now that I have an excuse to see Evan on a regular basis.

-----

Cara was quiet on the ride back to my apartment. I could sense that she was upset, and I was pretty sure it had something to do with Evan, although I wasn't exactly sure what. She hadn't spoken to him the rest of dinner, but that wasn't all that unusual after they had an argument or said something particularly mean to one another.

I parked the car outside my building and finally addressed the issue on the way in.

"So, are you going to tell me what you're so upset about or do I have to guess?"

Cara was silent as we climbed the steps to the second floor and I sighed in frustration.

"Cara, come on. Do we really have to do this right now? Can you please just tell me what's bothering you? Was it what Evan said at dinner?"

She gave me the side eye at the mention of Evan's herpes remark.

"No," she said eventually, "although he is a little shit for saying something like that."

"Then what?" I gave her an imploring look and she sighed before turning to face me, both of us standing outside the door to my apartment.

Cara crossed her arms and avoided eye contact by looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't like that you're going to the gym without me."

"Why?" I asked, genuinely baffled. "It's not like I'm taking him instead of you, it's just on the days when you can't go."

"Yeah, but working out together is our thing. You know, as a couple."

I stared at her incredulously, my mouth slightly ajar.

"So, what, I can't do something with anyone else that we do together?"

"I don't know, I just..." she looked at me and shrugged in an unsure way.

I closed my eyes and kneaded my forehead, already feeling the onset of a dull headache. I wish I could say I was surprised by what she was saying, but honestly, I really wasn't. Truth be told, I was to blame for this behavior of hers.

Evan's summer class and part time job weren't the only reasons that I hadn't seen him a whole lot recently. In the month since he and I had hooked up, I spent all of my free time with Cara, partly out of guilt for sleeping with her brother and partly to try and ease the tension that he developed in our relationship recently.

I figured that if I acquiesced to her demands for my attention by spending more time together, it would placate her behavior. However, it seems to have backfired and emboldened her instead, my appeasement becoming justification to continue acting the way she was.

But even still, this was a whole new level of possessiveness that I had yet to experience, and once again, I asked myself if this is all really worth it?

I opened my eyes and looked at her for several seconds, "Cara--"

"You know what, just forget it," she said, sounding tired and frustrated. "I don't feel like talking about it right now."

I watched her with trepidation, various emotions warring inside my chest. This was it right here, the opportunity to be honest, to have a difficult conversation that could ultimately help fix our issues by addressing them directly or have it end with us splitting apart in a fiery blowout.

We stared at each other, indecision keeping me silent until I finally uttered, "Ok."

She nodded and we both turned toward the door as I unlocked it. I felt deflated. Once again, I'd chosen to ignore our issues and avoid dealing with the potential consequences of confronting them, like a coward.

It was quiet while we undressed. Neither of us said another word before falling asleep, just crawled under the covers and shut the light off before lying separately in bed together.

The next morning, we were silent after waking up. As the drowsiness slowly faded away, Cara shifted over and buried her face in my neck, placing soft kisses along the skin. I pulled her body on top of mine, and it wasn't long before she was astride my cock.

I watched her ass jostle softly as she gently rode me, unable to stop myself from comparing it to Evan's and thinking, not for the first time, how much better his was. I closed my eyes and thought of that night in the basement a little over a month ago, feeling my cock stiffen slightly inside of Cara.

After hooking up with Evan, I thought my sexual interest in him would dissipate, figuring that by giving into my urge to fuck him, I'd get it all out of my system and could go back to being his friend without constantly thinking about him and that ass.

For about a week or so, that's how it seemed to be going. However, I found my lust for Evan slowly returning, slight at first. The memories of him riding my cock would occasionally surface while I jerked off. But the more time passed, the stronger my lust grew, and more frequently I began to fantasize about sex with Evan, even when I was fucking Cara.

It was just like after I spanked him in the kitchen that one night. My lust for Evan felt all consuming, except now there was an edge to it, because I'd already had a taste of him and knew how good it was. So my libido rumbled like a dragon when stirred, hungry for some more of that sweet, pale ass.

The image of it descending along my rigid shaft filled my mind, and I let out a satisfied sigh. My cock surged when I remembered how it felt to fuck him with abandon and hear his cries of pleasure from the pounding I was giving him.

I felt my balls draw up, the tightening of my groin almost unbearable, and then I was cumming, shooting my morning load deep inside of Cara while secretly wishing it was her brother instead.

-----

"Alright, aaaand done," I said, helping Evan set the bar back on the rack.

He exhaled in relief and collapsed onto the bench, limbs splayed out and breathing heavily. My lips quirked up in a smile, amused by his over exaggerated reaction.

"Aww, come on, it wasn't that bad," I gripped the bar and leaned over it, grinning down at him.

He glared up at me, exhaustion etched across his face.

"I'd hit you if I could lift my arms right now," he deadpanned.

I laughed and he opted to flip me the bird instead before shutting his eyes and laying there quietly while taking deep breaths. I smiled softly to myself as I watched him trying to recover. He was drenched in sweat from our workout, the white tank top he wore clung wetly to him and was soaked through enough for me to make out his little pink nipples and smooth, porcelain midsection through the thin material.

I felt my dick twitch inside my mesh shorts and let go of the bar to take a step back. I had jerked off earlier to avoid this exact situation. Although I focused intently on our sets while we were in the midst of working out, I didn't want to chance popping a stiff one before or afterward when I wasn't as preoccupied and my mind, as well as my eyes, might wander.

Still though, I knew it was a possibility given the resurgence of my interest in him, and in the last couple days, I had been wondering how much that had played into my offer to be his workout partner. Don't get me wrong, I genuinely wanted and enjoyed hanging out with Evan, but I'd be lying if I said that my decision wasn't driven, at least in part, by my attraction to him. I just wasn't quite sure by how much.

Evan finally hauled himself up off the bench to stand in front of me, still looking a touch out of breath.

"God, next time I can't forget to bring a hair tie. At one point I seriously considered chopping it all off."

I chuckled. The ends of his blonde curls were damp and heavy, his bangs stuck to his forehead. He reached up and dragged his long fingers through the tangled mess of his hair, brushing it back and out of his face. As he did, I noticed tiny beads of perspiration dotted along his pale neck, and for a brief second, I imagined dragging my tongue across the skin there to taste it.

A light shiver ran down my spine and I tried to shake it off as I responded to him.

"So that means you're not quitting on me then?"

"Not if you don't kill me first with your insane routine!"

"I was just trying to push you a little."

"A little?" he sputtered, eyes wide with incredulity. "You could've moved a car with how much you were pushing!"

I felt a sly grin spread across my face as I reached out to pinch his cheek. "You're so adorable when you act indignant," I mocked in a babyish voice.

He stared at me with an impassive look on his face. "Don't patronize me," he said flatly.

I laughed and let go of his cheek before saddling up beside him to throw an arm over his shoulder.

"Alright, I guess I can ease up just a tad," I pondered playfully, guiding him toward the exit.

He gave me the side eye, "You so aren't as funny as you think are."

I gave him a mock look of offense, "How dare you. I think I'm hysterical."

He snorted, trying and failing to keep a smile off his face.

"Ahh, see," I poked his cheek. "I am funny."

"No, I'm just laughing at how lame you are."

"Uh-huh, ok," I smiled and withdrew my arm to push open the door. I'd forgotten how much fun I had hanging out with Evan. It felt nice bantering with him again.

We strode out into the parking lot, the hot summer sun beating down on us through clear blue skies. Hopping into my SUV, Evan slumped in the passenger seat beside me. I smirked, starting the engine and blasting the AC.

"Are you glad now that I picked you up instead of driving over yourself?"

"Yes," he admitted with a sigh before sitting up. "My arms and legs feel like jello."

"Yeah," I chortled, pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road. "Working out will do that to you."

"Well, I guess David wasn't such a great work out partner then," he crossed his arms and muttered, "the bastard."

That drew a laugh from me, "Nah, he was probably fine. I just wanted to see how much you could handle. I promise I won't push so hard next time."

Evan looked over at me and raised one eyebrow questioningly.

"I swear," I said, laughing. "I'll take it down a notch or several."

He smiled, "Thanks, but all joking aside, I do know that I have to work out harder if I want to see any progress."

"Yeah, but there's other ways to get in shape and exercise if you don't want to hit the gym quite so intensely."

"Like what?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "You could take up a sport."

Evan snorted and grinned over at me, "Such a meathead answer."

"I'm serious, you shit." I couldn't help but smile though.

"Honestly, I'm not really good at any sports," he admitted.

"You don't really need to be particularly good, not if it's just for exercise anyway. With practice you'll get better over time, just like using machines at the gym."

"Yeah but it'd definitely be embarrassing to be on a team and not be good at the sport you're playing."

"Who says you have to join a team? There are plenty of sports you can pick up and do solo."

"That's true..." he pondered out loud.

"I occasionally hit balls by myself when the mood strikes me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you don't need to be on a baseball team to go to the batting cages. Besides, it's not a bad workout for your core and legs. Plus, it's fun!"

"Well, you used to play baseball in high school, so I'd say you're just a tiny bit biased there, bud."

I grinned, "Fair enough. So why don't you come with me and decide for yourself?"

His eyebrows slowly rose as he looked over at me. "You're serious?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "Cara's going to a friend's bridal shower next weekend, so I'll have a few hours free. Besides, I haven't been in a while."

Evan caught the black ring between his lips, carefully wriggling it while he thought it over.

"Come on," I teased, "I'm dying to see you try and hit a baseball."

His eyes narrowed. "And what exactly is that supposed to mean?"

I shot him a shit eating grin in response.

"Ok, I see how it is," he nodded his head slowly. "Next Saturday, you're on."

I smiled at his determination. "It's a date then."

The words slipped out without thought and I immediately felt the weight of awkwardness attached to them. I brought the car to a stop at a red light and when I glanced at Evan to gauge his reaction, I was surprised to find a wry smile on his face and amusement behind his eyes as they met mine.

"You know you're supposed to take someone on a date before fucking them, not after, right?" He said.

My mouth dropped open and then we both burst out laughing. I gripped the steering wheel as my chest heaved with laughter, pain soon settling in my abdomen.

There was a honk behind us and I looked up to see the light had turned green at some point. I eased up on the break, wiping tears from my eyes. We were both still giggling when I pulled up in front of Evan's house only a few minutes later. I threw the SUV into park and leaned back against the seat.

It was quiet for the next minute after our laughter subsided, Evan making no movement to get out. I looked over to see him staring off in thought. He turned his head and smiled softly at me.

"I wish we could've hung out longer," I told him truthfully.

"I know." The disappointment on his face and in his voice matched how I felt. "But I have work soon and need to shower before I go."

I nodded my head in understanding. "I'll text you about next weekend."

He perked up at that. "Definitely!"

We said goodbye and he hopped out. I watched him as he walked up the front steps and entered his house. It sucked that we only had a few hours to hang out given that we hadn't seen each other in so long, but the thought that we'd get to hang out again next weekend caused excitement to flicker in my stomach as I drove off.

------

I sat alone in my SUV waiting for Evan to arrive. A few people were already milling about the batting cages but overall it was pretty empty this early in the morning and thankfully not too hot yet, the sky devoid of any clouds.

Pulling up instagram, I saw Cara had just posted a picture to her story of her and several friends helping set up for the bridal shower today. I was initially relieved when she told me she would be there both early and late to help out, however that was quickly replaced with guilt from feeling that way.

It wasn't lost on me that I'd get to spend more time with Evan either. I knew he had to work later this afternoon so I invited him out early under the guise that it wouldn't be too hot at this point in the day. He readily agreed, which made me wonder if he was just as aware as I was of the extra time we'd have.

Just then, he texted me that he was about to pull in and I glanced up to see his car turn into the parking lot. I nodded at him through the window as he parked next to me and got out of my SUV.

"Hey," he greeted, walking up to me while I hefted the equipment bag from the backseat.

"Sup." I shut the door and faced him.

"So, how do we get started?"

"Just gotta rent a spot and set the pitcher up. Oh, almost forget."

I held my free hand up to him and his eyes shifted downward to what was clutched in my fist. It was a stringy weed with a tiny white flower bud on the end. He looked back up at me in confusion.

"I always make sure to bring my date flowers," I said, giving him my best shit eating grin.

"Gee, I feel so special," his tone was sarcastic but he wore a small, amused smile and took the stalk from me, placing it behind his ear.

I laughed and clapped him on the shoulder.

"You ready to get some swings in?"

"I'm actually more prepared than you think I am."

I glanced at him, "You watch some how-to videos on YouTube?"

"...No," he avoided my gaze, drawing a chuckle from me.

We snagged one of the cages and I explained the basics of how the pitcher worked while setting it up. After, I opened the equipment bag up, handing him a bat and thunking a helmet onto his head.

"Dude, don't crush my flower," he complained, adjusting the helmet.

"Don't worry," I smirked, "there's plenty more growing in the grass outside my apartment."

He gave me the finger and stepped up to the plate.

"Alright, you ready?"

He nodded and got in position.

"Cool, I'll start it up."

"Ok. And don't laugh," he warned.

"I'll try not to," I tried and failed to hide my grin as I got the pitcher going.

Sovany
Sovany
603 Followers