Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, take this daddy dick," I moaned, spearing him even more quickly.

Evan's smile was brief and unrepentant, closing his eyes once more to continue enjoying my hard cock piercing him repeatedly. I slapped him again, this time harder, and watched the red marks begin to blossom across his beautiful ivory skin with satisfaction.

"Ugh, fuck me, daddy," he yelled. "Fuck me with that big dick!"

"God damn," I muttered, my brain feeling overloaded. Twice more my hand descended harshly on his pale mounds, in quick succession.

Words began to pour out of my mouth almost instinctively, guided only by the desire and lust surging through me, setting free the newly acquired vocabulary I'd picked up from my recent interest in gay porn.

"Give me that fucking boy pussy," I demanded with another smack to his ass, "and let daddy breed your hole."

"God yes," he moaned, his body jostling from the sheer force of our intense fucking. "My pussy is yours to take."

"I'm gonna seed that ass," I promised him. "Knock you up and make it mine."

"Fucking do it. Plant your babies deep inside me," Evan begged, moving his hips to match my thrusting.

"Ohhh you dirty boy," I moaned. I clutched his ass tightly with my other hand, squeezing it with a strong grip, and pulled his hair just a bit harder.

"Take me whenever you want," he offered. "I'll be a cum dump for you and your big dick to drop fat loads in all the time."

I quivered, his words piquing the nasty, depraved erotic fervor coursing through me in that moment, and I couldn't help but imagine keeping him as a fuck toy, my own personal twink to satisfy every animalistic and degenerate sexual urge I had.

Suddenly close to cumming, I brought the pounding I was giving him to a standstill, drawing a whine of complaint from Evan. I let his hair go and wrapped my right arm around his chest, dragging him backward to meet me as I leaned forward, resting my torso against his back.

Our bodies were slick with perspiration, the windows completely fogged up from the heat of exertion, made stronger by the small, compact interior and warm, summer night. The air was beginning to thicken with the scent of intermingling musk produced from two sweaty men engaged in torrid, illicit fornication. The smell was not altogether unpleasant; in fact, I think I enjoyed it.

I held Evan against me and slid my left hand to his hip. Taking a firm hold, I guided the lower half of his body back in a slow rising and falling motion. Evan picked the rhythm up quickly, nimbly riding my cock at the speed I had set, and I let go of his hip to wrap my left arm around his lower abdomen.

His breathing was heavy as he concentrated on manipulating my dick deep inside him, simulating it enough to keep me hard but not enough to make me bust. Holding him to my chest while he sensuously coiled and unfurled his ass against my groin turned our frenzied fucking intimate and sensual.

My nose grazed the slick skin of his back and I bit down lightly on his shoulder blade, making him groan in appreciation. After planting a couple of kisses, I leaned my head forward to speak into his ear.

"Your pussy feels so good, baby," I flicked his earlobe with my tongue.

He only moaned in response.

"It's perfect for my cock," I continued. "You're gonna be my broodmare from now on."

Evan shivered at that, squeezing my shaft while it slid up and down inside his snug tunnel. I smiled at his reaction.

"You like the sound of that, boy? Being a personal vessel for me to store my children in?"

I couldn't believe how easy the words came to me, as if waiting for this moment so I could utter them. I don't even know if I meant them to be honest, I just knew it turned both of us on and that was enough for me.

"Yes," he whimpered. His eyes were screwed shut, lips quivering. "I want you to paint my guts white with your sperm."

My teeth grazed his earlobe, moving gently back and forth, while my hands slowly roamed his body, feeling the firmness of muscles not yet fully developed. His silky skin slid against my open palms as they glided down his pecs and over his abdomen before sliding across his shaved thighs, then back again.

Evan moaned and squirmed like a bitch in heat while I fondled him all over, my tongue entering his ear. I began humping his ass every time he pressed back on my cock, trying to get as much of my rod inside him as I could.

"Such a hot little pussy," I moaned into his ear.

"Better than Cara's?" He whispered.

My cock throbbed at his words, a gasp of sensual surprise escaping from between my lips. I would've came right then if we'd been fucking any quicker.

"Fuck, it's so much better," I told him truthfully. "It's the best pussy I've ever had."

"Am I a better fuck than her?"

He began riding me a bit faster, clearly turned on by the comparisons to his sister just like I was.

"Without a doubt. You fuck better than any girl I've ever been with, including her," my voice was thick with arousal.

I wrapped my left hand around his dick, which had been hard since before we started fucking, wagging between his legs while our bodies jostled lasciviously. This was my first time touching another man's cock, and I marveled at how different yet similar it was to my own; not as thick but almost as long, and like the rest of his body, completely smooth, the shaft devoid of any veins or hair.

"Ugh," Evan grunted as I began to jerk him off.

"So hard. You like being my little bitch?"

He bit his lip and nodded in agreement.

"Feels good to have that boy pussy filled with daddy's cock, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I love your thick cock, daddy. It's so fucking big. You fill me up so much."

"Do you want me to cum inside that ass?"

"I do," he moaned excitedly.

My fist was moving more quickly along Evan's shaft. It throbbed under my touch, making him clamp down on my cock every time it surged. His ass began descending with more speed and deliberation. He was clearly aroused by the titillation he was receiving from me.

"Then beg for this load, slut," I growled into his ear.

"Please cum inside me, daddy. Cream my pussy and shoot that load deep inside my body. I want to feel your hot cum dripping from my ruined hole after you finish seeding me."

The threat of release was getting close for the both of us, and although it seemed Evan's was nearer than mine, I knew his spasming ass muscles would make me bust while he was spewing his own load everywhere.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum while I fill your pussy up with sperm," I commanded.

Evan was riding me hard and fast now, his ass slapping repeatedly against my pelvis as I thrust upward to meet those magnificent cheeks, filling the car with the perverse sounds of wet skin smacking together.

"I came inside your sister this morning and now I'll do the same with you," I told him.

Evan groaned, then turned his head and mashed his lips against mine. I opened my mouth, kissing him back hard, and felt his tongue snake inside. I lapped at it, and feeling him respond, we began an incessant and lewd tonguing that persisted while he rode my cock in frantic earnest.

Both of us moaned into each other's mouths, our tongues writhing together. My hand, gripped into a fist around Evan's hard pecker, continued to slide up and down his shaft, moving at a fast but consistent speed. His movements along my cock were getting sloppy, signaling to me that he was on the verge of cumming.

I pounded his ass harder, attempting to fuck the cum out of him, my fist moving even faster. Evan groaned loudly and began to squirm in my arms. He grabbed onto my thick, hairy thighs and sunk his nails into the flesh there. When his body started quaking, that's when I knew he was about to cum, and moments later, I felt the warm gush of hot semen begin to pour from his cock.

His lips became immobile, his tongue still, while he moaned longingly, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. He drenched himself in semen, shooting repeatedly onto his abdomen as I gently aimed his cock upward.

I felt my own long awaited load rising up every time his ass muscles clenched mightily, clamping down and releasing my dick in time with each spurt from his cock. I returned his moans with a series of grunts and pressed my groin roughly against his luscious ass so that I was lodged deep inside him. Then my cock erupted, drenching the inner walls of his tight hole with copious amounts of thick sperm.

Evan broke our kiss with a gasp when he felt me start to breed him. My fist had slowed as the amount of semen he was ejaculating gradually waned, and now it was completely still while I focused solely on occupying his ass with my babies.

We were both frozen while I unloaded a healthy amount of jizz inside him, our bodies finally beginning to sag only when the last watery dribbles leaked from my tip.

Letting go of his now soft cock, I wrapped my arms around Evan's torso and held him against me as I leaned back against the car seat, not caring when his warm semen smeared across my skin.

He whimpered when I moved to nuzzle his neck, tilting his head to afford me better access and resting his hands on top of mine. I gently licked at his salty skin, finally getting to taste the perspiration from his exerted body.

I took a small amount of skin between my teeth, biting down ever so slightly, overcome by the sudden urge to mark this occasion as well as him.

Evan inhaled sharply before I let go to snuggle into him further. I'm not sure how long we cuddled that like in the back seat of his car. We were sticky from sweat and cum, made worse by the muggy interior, but I truly didn't mind. The intimacy between us as I held him close to me produced that familiar warmth in my chest I had grown accustomed to experiencing in his presence, except this time I was alight with it and content to allow it to envelope me while we embraced.

I thumbed his sweat soaked skin, enjoying the soft suppleness of his body as it rested along my own muscle packed one. I fell into a state of quiet placidity, concerned with little else until Evan stirred slightly in my arms.

"I think we might be glued together," he laughed softly.

"That doesn't sound like such a bad thing," I mumbled.

He shifted slightly and my cock, having gone soft long ago, partially dislodged from his ass, allowing some of my semen to trickle out.

"Fuck," I muttered.

Evan handed me the towel he'd brought and sat up so I could mop up the cum that had leaked out onto my dick and the seat beneath me. I wiped up as much as I could then handed the towel off to him with an apology.

"It's fine. Really, I don't mind," he said with sincerity.

I slid across the seat to give him room to clean himself up and ran a hand through my wet hair, feeling suddenly tired. We both tugged on the little clothes we had before I opened the door, the cool night air washing over our damp skin as we stepped out.

"Ah, that feels so good," I told him, stretching.

"I should probably leave the windows open to air out my car," he said, chuckling.

"Sorry about that," I turned to face him.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Don't be. I'm not."

I smiled back, "Good."

We were silent as we looked at one another, smiling. I stared into those big blue eyes and felt the warmth from earlier returning when Evan's smile melted away to be replaced with a more serious look, as if he wanted to say something but was debating himself about it.

My own smile faltered as realization slowly set in. I felt my heart rate quicken, sending ripples of nervous energy throughout my stomach, intuition already telling me what he wasn't.

I was frantically trying to predict what he was about to say and process my own emotional response when his eyes took on a sudden look of determination. Stepping forward, Evan stood on his toes, placed both hands on my bare chest, and kissed me.

His boldness shocked me into inactivity for a brief moment, but in that brief moment, I could tell that this was not the lust filled, sloppy tongue kiss we shared earlier. No, this was one full of passion and sentiment; in it, Evan conveyed all the feelings he held but couldn't voice, feelings that I mirrored, feelings which had been gradually building with all the time we had spent together and every interaction, small or large, that took place, feelings that I returned to him as I urgently kissed him back.

Closing my eyes, I pulled Evan to me and wrapped my arms around him, our bodies molding together as our lips sealed shut. He made a noise of surprised relief before his hands slid from my chest to cup my face. I gripped the back of his neck, keeping tight pressure while we kissed.

The crickets chirped around us as we stood kissing half naked in his driveway. I allowed myself to wallow in the flood of emotion I felt until eventually our tightly interlocked lips began to loosen, bright passion fading to a quiet smolder.

Our lips gently parted, and I rested my forehead against his, still holding him close. Neither one of us said anything, just kept our eyes closed as we embraced. The dull but pleasing ache I felt thudding softly in the center of my chest signaled many things, the most daunting of which was how much more complicated my life had just become.