Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I allowed myself to briefly indulge in the fantasy of fucking Evan up against the stall door in the clubhouse bathroom, his tight little swimsuit yanked down just enough for me to pound that sweet ass from behind while his screams of delirium echoed off the tiled walls.

Inhaling, I shook off a shudder while my cock threatened to tent lewdly outward from my swimsuit. Seeing Evan standing there in such an exposing piece of clothing made me recall his words from our conversation a few days ago, where he conveyed feeling somewhat self conscious of his body.

The fact that he chose to publicly wear something so skimpy had me wondering if he did so in an effort to entice me in some way, a thought that was all but confirmed when he held out the bottle and asked if I'd rub some into his back.

I stared at the sunscreen in disbelief for a few seconds before taking it from him. Evan sat at the end of my lounge chair with his back to me and I tried not to appear too eager while I scooted toward him, getting as close as dared without stabbing him with my hardened cock.

I squirted some sunscreen into my palm before setting the bottle down and bringing my hands together, smearing the lotion. My heart hammered inside my chest as I slowly began to gently massage the sunscreen into Evan's shoulder blades, watching the white liquid absorb into his ivory skin.

I used firm pressure as my rough hands made their way to the center of his back and I swore I heard him sigh ever so slightly, his head tilted back just a bit. Grabbing the bottle for some more sunscreen, I began to work my way down to his lower back, stopping just above the hem of his swimsuit.

Spreading my large, slick hands across the skin there, I focused intently on working the sunscreen into him, fingers splayed out as they softly dug along the creamy surface. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this, or that my dick was soft throughout the entire ordeal.

In fact, it was so hard I felt like I could use it to chop a tree down, and as I relished in the feeling of getting to touch him so intimately, a tiny voice in my head whispered, "Your apartment is only a few minutes away. Some well placed words could earn you an afternoon spent with your dick buried in his guts."

But I was steadfast in my resolve, ignoring it while I finished running my palms tenderly up his back once more, letting go before leaning in to utter, "All done," over his shoulder.

I scooted back up to lay against the chair, careful to avoid putting my boner on display for him. He got up and thanked me, his face unreadable. I grabbed my beer and finished it off as Evan sank into the lounger next to me.

Crushing the can, I tossed it into the trash can before grabbing another and offering one to Evan.

"Thanks," he said, taking it. "You got my favorite brand?"

I shrugged, "I remember you mentioning you preferred Stella's."

"Aw thanks, but you didn't have to."

I shrugged again. "I don't mind. Frat guys can drink ethanol and be ok with it."

He looked over at me in disbelief. "You were not in a frat."

I held his gaze, my eyes unintelligible behind the sunglasses I wore, and let him waver in uncertainty for several seconds before allowing my grin to dispel his doubts.

He sighed while I laughed.

"Good god," he said, shaking his head, "you would have been way too much of a cliche if that were true."

"I actually got approached about rushing but told them to fuck off when they mentioned how much the annual cost was. I wasn't gonna pay several grand a year to be in their club."

"Several grand?" He asked incredulously.

"Yup," I nodded.

"Fuck me."

"Indeed," I sipped my beer.

We continued chatting and drinking before it became hot enough to force us into the pool. I followed Evan down the steps, my eyes trained on his backside until the water reached our waists.

"This feels great," Evan sank down to his neck in the water.

"Damn right."

I quickly submerged myself before reappearing with a splash close enough that Evan got hit with a few drops.

"Watch it, meathead."

He flicked the water using his thumb and middle, sending a shape arc right into my eye. I blinked at him as he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Shit, I'm so sor--"

He was cut off when I suddenly thrust my open palm out across the surface, sending a small wave that doused his head. Evan spit out the water that had collected in his open mouth and swept his damp hair from his eyes.

"It's war, fucker," he declared and dove toward my waist in an attempt to knock me down.

I grabbed a hold of his waist instead, flipping him over my shoulder where he sank to the bottom and wrapped his arms around my calves.

Wobbling, I tottered over when he pulled my legs forward. Now underwater, I wriggled out from his grasp and rose to the surface a second before he did, then launched myself at him.

We spent the next few minutes wrestling in the water, laughing and grunting as each of us tried to get a hold of one another. Our slick bodies slid against each other, limbs interlocked, while we thrashed around. The alcohol had loosened me up, and I didn't see the danger in what we were doing until I held Evan against me in a loose headlock, my left arm slung across the front of his lower stomach to keep him body from flailing.

"Ready to admit defeat?" I spoke into his ear.

"I submit," he said, hands clasped onto my large forearm. "I submit to you."

The dual meaning of his words along with the precarious position our bodies were in made the whole thing seem suddenly erotic, and I felt my member suddenly start to grow stiff along Evan's lower back. I released him from the headlock, giving his shoulder a playful shove forward.

Retrieving my sunglasses, which had gotten knocked off during our horseplay, I swam toward the edge of the pool and lobbed them onto my lounge chair before turning to rest my elbows along the rim. Shutting my eyes, I tilted my head back and angled my face toward the sun. The heat felt good and I sighed as I heard Evan swim toward me.

My dick had shrunk back to normal and I wondered if he'd felt it begin to grow against his back. I opened my eyes and turned to face him, gripping the ledge with one hand.

"Don't think this is what you had in mind when you suggested swimming as a form of exercise," he said.

I laughed, "Not exactly, although it's probably a bit more fun than just doing laps."

"Yeah, especially since we have the pool to ourselves."

"I figured we would since most people are at work."

"Speaking of, how come you aren't working?"

"I took the day off."

"What, just like randomly?"

I looked at him, "So I could spend time with you."

Evan blushed furiously, a small smile of surprised elation on his face.

"Oh," was all he could muster. "You didn't have to take off work just to hang out with me."

"Well I wanted to. Besides, I'm not terribly heartbroken about missing a day of staring at numbers."

"Sounds enthralling."

"Such is the world of financial analysis," I sighed heavily.

"Try not to sound so bitter," he laughed.

I shrugged.

"Do you not like your job?"

"No, it's fine. Not bad by any means, I just..."

"Just?" He looked at me questioningly.

I hesitated, "Sometimes I wonder if it just means I'm as boring as I feel."

His eyebrows knit together in consternation. "You're not boring, Seth."

"I really think I am though."

"Why?"

"I dunno, I don't have an interesting job or a cool hobby I'm good at."

"That's not true," he argued. "You have good taste in music and watch great anime--"

"That's not what I mean though," I interjected. "That stuff is just, like, mild entertainment."

"So what do you mean then?"

"Well, look at you for example. You're this wonderful artist who draws amazingly and who, I assume, is gonna make a career out of it?"

He nodded briefly in confirmation.

I waved my hand, "See? You're a creative person with an interesting skill you use. I don't have anything like that."

"You're good at baseball," he countered.

"And? It's not like I play in a league or anything."

"So why don't you?"

I stared at him in confusion for a second before he shook his head and clarified.

"Not in a professional one, but aren't there community leagues or something?"

"What, like ones that kids play in?"

"Yeah, there has to be an organization that does the same thing for adults."

"I mean, I guess there are..."

"How come you don't look into that? You said yourself, you enjoy playing and haven't been able to get a pick up game with your friends going. So why not look into something more structured and routine?"

"Hmm," I pondered his idea, running through the logistics in my head.

"Come on, think of how fun it'd be. You'd get to play on a regular basis, but it won't be so competitive that you can't enjoy it. Plus, Cara could go to your games."

I snorted, "Cara wouldn't come anywhere near a baseball game. She thinks it's boring."

"But she'd be coming to see you play, wouldn't she? It wouldn't be for some random game."

"Evan..." I sighed.

"What?"

There was a pause as I carefully laid out my next words.

"Your sister really isn't... interested in doing anything that doesn't involve her personally."

"What do you mean? You guys do stuff together all the time."

"Yes, but that's because it's always something she enjoys doing. Like, when we went to the batting cages together on Saturday? I chose to go then because I knew Cara had something else to do that day. She wouldn't like me going if she had the free time to join."

"Even if she could spend time with you?" He asked, confused.

"Yes," I nodded. "She wouldn't like going, even if it was just to spend time with me. It would be inconsiderate in her eyes, to suggest doing something that she didn't enjoy. And to go by myself when I could be doing something else with her..."

I shrugged.

"Let's just say that would be worse than asking her to tag along. So no, she wouldn't come to my baseball games."

Evan frowned as he momentarily considered this.

"Well, I would come to your baseball games," he declared.

I raised my eyebrows, my mouth forming a small, amused smile.

"Oh really? You'd come to watch me play baseball?"

"Hell yeah! You're a freaking rockstar, it'd be fun to watch you slaughter another team."

My smile grew into a grin at his eager praise.

"Plus, I'm an excellent shit talker," he bragged. "Heckling the other team would come natural to me."

I laughed. "I don't doubt it. And I'd enjoy having you in the stands rooting for me too."

Evan smiled back at me, and just like on Saturday, I began to feel a slight warmth spreading inside my chest. I looked at his half dried hair, curling in front of his eyes, and had the sudden urge to brush it off to the side. My gaze fell to his ring as he carefully tugged it between his lips and I wondered absentmindedly what it must feel like when kissing.

"What?" He asked, noticing what my gaze was focused on.

"Nothing," I shook my head, slightly dazed, "just wondering..."

I paused and he raised his eyebrows in question.

"...how much that actually hurt," I finished.

He shrugged lightly, "Wasn't so bad honestly. It's how long it takes to heal that sucks."

I bobbed my head in understanding.

"I'm actually thinking of getting ear gauges soon," he continued.

"Really?"

"Yeah, not big ones though. Maybe six or eight millimeters? I haven't decided yet."

"Ok," I nodded slowly, eyes squinted as I pictured it. "I like it. Man, you're going all in on the alt boy look, huh?"

I thumbed his shoulder lightly.

"I guess so," he laughed.

"Guess I should expect you to show up one day with some tats too?"

"Ugh, I want one so bad but I have no idea what to get," he groaned.

"I feel ya, I'm in the same boat. I can't decide if I should play it safe and start with one or just say fuck it and go straight for a full sleeve instead."

Evan's lips parted slightly, his eyes flaring a bit. "You'd look really hot with a sleeve," he blurted.

I snorted as his eyes went round in realization, a strong blush turning his cheeks bright red.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "Didn't mean to say that out loud."

"It's ok, and I know I would," I replied cockily, although I found that it pleased me to hear him think so.

"You arrogant prick," he laughed.

"Can't deny what God gave me," I ran my hand through my wet hair and gave my best impression of a model's pose, staring off into the distance with a slight intensity while flexing my chest.

Evan's laugh deepened as he doubled over. "He should have gifted you with some humility instead."

Although it was all good natured teasing, I still detected a glimmer of appreciation in Evan's eyes as he regarded my poised body.

I dropped my arms and grinned at him.

"How about another beer?" I suggested, my buzz starting to wear off.

"Sounds good," he nodded.

I followed him out of the pool, and upon ascending the steps, the little black swim trunks he wore clung wetly to his ass, highlighting the bulge of both cheeks. My eyes roamed his backside, dick pulsing as I marveled at how the small, soaked fabric strained to contain his bulbous rump, riding up to reveal the bottom curves of two round, pale orbs.

Once again, a voice in the back of my mind, louder this time, attempted to entice me into luring Evan back to my apartment to fulfill my lustful desire. I ignored it just like before, but for the first time, I questioned if I still cared about the reasons why.

------

Evan and I didn't see each other again for almost three weeks, although we texted everyday in between. I did my best to conceal this from Cara, knowing she wouldn't be pleased after I told her I'd taken a day off work to hang out with Evan at the pool. That I had done so for someone other than her had led to an argument that brought all our issues to the surface once more.

Although this was the closest we came to ending our relationship, Cara and I made up like we normally did, ignoring all our underlying problems before falling into a period of peace that seemed to last less and less each time.

The lengthy time in between seeing Evan allowed me to ponder our interactions that day at the pool, from the way he had me rub sunscreen into his back to our wrestling match that ended with my dick beginning to stiffen against him.

All of it seemed to be a curious mix of unintentional coincidence and deliberate calculation on his part, even if I couldn't exactly discern the exact reasoning for it. Was he simply flirting or was there a hidden motive behind his seemingly innocuous actions?

It wasn't until one Saturday night that I finally got my answer. Cara and I had plans to go out to dinner with a large group of our friends, I arrived to find her, predictably, not yet ready, and headed downstairs upon learning Evan was home.

I descended the last few steps into the basement to find him lying on the couch, controller in hand and Super Smash Bros. on the TV screen. At first he didn't notice me, but when his current game ended, he turned his head in my direction and we made silent eye contact for a few seconds before both of us broke out in grins.

"Oh, you already know what time it is," I told him, striding forward to grab the extra controller.

"Yeah, time to kick your ass again," he spat back in challenge.

"You're gonna eat those words, bud."

"We'll see, pal."

He smirked at me, blue eyes glancing sideways and I let myself get amped to crush him. We set a standard of three rounds, him winning the first and me the second, making the third the tie breaker. It was more intense than the first two, our good natured smack talk and jostling fading away as we both concentrated on achieving victory,

It seemed like he was on the cusp of winning when I managed to outmaneuver him to deliver defeat.

"Yeees!" I cheered, throwing my arms up in victory.

"Damn it!" Evan cried. "I was so close!"

"But not close enough!"

I gave his arm a couple of light jabs as he glared at me.

"Aww come on, don't be such a sour puss."

I grinned, and squeezed his cheeks with one hand, making his lips puff out.

"Come on," I repeatedly poked him in the ribs with my free hand. "Admit it, I am the superior Smash master. You can't ever challenge me again without knowing you lost to one so--"

I was so lost in teasing him that I failed to notice his hand rising up to my face until he flicked me in the nose, cutting off my diatribe.

Even with his lips pursed due to my grip, Evan still managed a self-satisfied smile before I let go to tackle him.

"You little punk," I laughed, wrapping my arms around his chest. "You'll admit it one way or another."

"We'll see about that," he huffed, attempting to work his way out of my grasp, something not as easily done without pool water to make his body slippery.

I hoisted him up and gently tossed him onto the opposite end of the couch where he landed on his stomach. He attempted to rise, not getting very before I scrambled atop him. Bracing my knees along the outside of his legs to keep him in place, I reached underneath his armpits to grab ahold of his shoulders.

Once again, Evan attempted to wriggle out of my grasp, so I pushed down lightly on top of his body to keep him braced against the cushions. I leaned over his right shoulder to speak into his ear.

"Not as easy as last time, huh?"

Evan said nothing, just breathed heavily. He hadn't stopped squirming against me, but it was then that I realized he had begun making more deliberate movements with his body, rolling his hips back and forth to gently grind against my groin, which was pressed firmly into his ass.

I inhaled lightly as used his thick mounds to put pressure on my crotch. Even through the fabric of his joggers and my jeans, his wonderfully fleshy bottom still felt incredibly soft yet firm, and had no less of an effect on my dick, which began to grow as he pushed back on it.

Feeling my snake beginning to thicken, Evan pressed his ass against it with a bit more pressure and urgency. Without thinking, I pushed back and ground my rapidly hardening cock along the curve of his ass, giving in to the sudden lust that swept over me.

Evan paused when he felt me respond, his head swiveling to the right to look me in the eye, his intense gaze. I saw the twinkle of mischief just below the carnal desire that clouded the surface, further igniting the sudden desire I felt.

My lips parted slightly and my heart leapt at the same moment my now fully hard cock pulsed against his ass. Evan offered a faint knowing smile, and once again began to sensually grind against my crotch.

This seductive demeanor starkly contrasted the normally easygoing but bashful guy I knew, yet fell in line perfectly with the slutty behavior I managed to glimpse lying beneath the exterior during our previous encounter.

It drove me fucking wild seeing his demure disposition give way to the sexually provocative being underneath, and through heavy and excited breaths, I humped his backside every time he drove it against my bulge.

We held increasingly intense eye contact as we dry humped over the next few minutes, the sounds of cloth rubbing together intermingling with our exerted breaths. Eventually, I couldn't take it any longer.

I lifted my hips up and shifted slightly to the side, taking a hold of the waistband of his joggers with my left hand in a desperate need for bare flesh. Reluctantly breaking away from his gaze, I looked down to watch as his ass was revealed to me while my fingers roughly yanked away the material covering them.

A low growl rumbled in the back of my throat when I spotted the maroon satin thong barely encasing his two plump, porcelain mounds. I finished tucking his waistband just below the curve of his ass before running my hands along its smooth ivory surface.