Girlfriend's Mom, a Smokin' Hot MILF

Story Info
Jock moves in with Girlfriend, takes to Life in the Nude.
8.5k words
4.54
79.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
907 Followers

A totally fictional story whose characters are all 18, or over. As always, your feedback is welcomed.

I had just finished High School where I was a pretty good football player. In fact, I was so good in Middle School, that my parents and I, agreed to let them hold me back, even though I was a decent student. The purpose was so that I would be bigger in High School, hoping it would help them win a championship, and I would in turn get a sports scholarship. We won it, but they thought I was too small at the Division 1 schools, and I had to take a partial, or just go to a Jr college and hope to get picked up based on performance my first year. Being from modest means I decided to go to the Jr College in my hometown, they have a team that plays a limited schedule with other Jr Colleges in the state. Players like me, have a chance of getting picked up later at a bigger school, as they do keep an eye out for talents their scouts had missed. It's dog-eat-dog in the upper divisions, and they have to keep their eyes open.

I don't want to fault my parents, they both work hard, provide me with a loving, and stable homelife, and contributed to a state sponsored fund that would pay my tuition to selected state funded schools, our local school was one of them. I would only have to buy books, some meals on campus and misc. I could handle it if I worked part-time in the off season.

It was July when I got the bad news, my poor dad was really upset when he told me he had been transferred to another city. Dad had only a High School education, and jobs are not plentiful for him. If he did find another one he would have to start from scratch seniority wise. I did not want them to feel bad, mom talked to my aunt, and she was willing to let me stay there, but she was an opinionated, racist, bitch, you name it, she hated it. I was not sure I could stay there.

Then a good offer came in, my girlfriends smoking hot mom Elaine, made an offer. I could move in there, that it would be good to have a man around the house to help with household chores, and maintenance. This would help her out as she was a single mother. That, and the fact that she had never had problems with Cindy and I having sex in Cindy's room, made me lean that way. She was one of the most open parents that I have ever been around. Problem solved, I was so happy to tell my parents, I knew it was bothering them that they could not help me.

August came and I moved in with Elaine and Cindy. I had my own room next to Cindy's and down the hall from Elaine. Football practice started, the college version of two-a-days, they were not quite as bad as High School, but I was pretty wiped out when I got home. Elaine fixed me dinner every night and would not take any money. She washed my clothes, folded them put them away, and all this while still holding down a full time job.

Elaine and I were getting along fine, one thing that I had to get use to was that, Elaine and Cindy were not very modest around the house. I mean I was a 19-year-old, red-blooded teen full of hormones, and it was difficult for me when Cindy would walk into my room in only panties. Sometimes, when she was horny, would come in naked like it was just everyday behavior. I found out that she really liked being naked all over the house. We had similar sex drives, but football practice wore me out, it's very intense in that month before the season. Her mom was not as bad when it came to showing her body in the hall, I can't say she did not dress sexy, I think she wore her bikini more times than she actually laid out or used the pool, maybe because she was not comfortable being topless or even in panties and bra in front of me. When Elaine was in her room it was a different story, I even caught a glimpse of her topless when I would walk by sometimes, she never seemed to close the door.

One night after we had sex, and were just lying there talking, I ask Cindy how she got to be that comfortable scantily clothed, or even naked with me after I moved in? She said, "dad and mom were very open when they were married. They claimed they were naturalist for a while, and they both ran around the whole house naked, they even wanted me to. They took me to a so called, "family" naturist park once. I gave in there because there were other kids, and we were all left to entertain each other, and that turned out to be a crash course in sex education, but that is its own story. It was weird being young, and being around naked people your grandparents age, with all their stuff drooping.

I gave in at home after that too, well you've seen me. I guess that's how I learned that I liked others seeing my naked body too. I think they realized, that they just like being, and being seen nude, but that feeling is sometimes lost in the naturist setting, with no one in clothes. When they were together and still happy, it seemed like they were naked, and fucking all the time, sometimes with others. If they were drinking, sometimes I think they would forget I was there, or maybe that by then I was 18, and felt it was OK to see that crazy stuff. They would get so loud when they had others in their bed, and I was trying to sleep. I would have to close my eyes, reach in, and close their bedroom door when they were having a fuck party.

It would not have been so bad if they had what most people would consider normal marital relations, but they were into about everything at one time or another. She said that her mom put her foot down when she found out that one of my dads friends that came over to have threesomes, was deliberately walking by my room naked. I realize now that mom probably let him in their bed because he was well hung, and dad was a little cheated in that department. One night he was there, and they were drinking, he got up and appeared in my bedroom doorway. As you know I sleep nude and even uncovered in the summer. I got cold, and sat up to find the sheet. Well, there I was sitting knees spread, rubbing my eyes, only to see him standing there, with his huge hard cock in hand, masturbating as he looked at me, he even took a step closer as he seemed to focus on my genitalia. I let out a blood curdling scream, expecting my father to come and kick his ass, then throw him out. But it was my mom, who did not even take time to put on a robe. She did not hesitate, and used her foot to kick him hard, then limped behind him as she sent him out the door naked, holding his balls and screaming like a girl.

You would think my dad would have not let him come back, but he did. Well surprise, he did it again, this time he stood right beside my bed, I did not know he was there until I felt something wet hit my face, again it was mom that came, but this time in only slippers, and with a ball bat. By then he was trying to grope me, and she lost it, but she didn't kick him, and break her toe like the first time, she used the bat instead, and broke his groping arm, and cracked some of his ribs. I heard them arguing the next day, dad telling her she should not have hurt his friend, because he was drunk. Well that was it for her, the fact that he was more worried about his friend then the two of us. Things were never the same with my parents after that, it was not long after that she filed for a divorce."

I did not know what to say, but told her that was awful, but glad your mom took care of him, and I was surprised she was that sexual. We have been respectful to each other that way, other than her leaving the door open as she dresses, and I try not to look as I walk by, but she is not only nice, she is attractive for her age, it's hard not to look.

"Well I would not be surprised if you don't start seeing more of her, she had just cut back on the nudity since you moved in. I will have a talk with her about leaving her door open when you are home."

I told Cindy, "I would rather you didn't, I am a guest, and lucky she is letting me live here. I want her to act like she would if I was not here."

"Be careful," she said, "you don't know what you are in for."

I don't know what Cindy was insinuating. Elaine was not that bad of tease, not near as bad as you would think she would be, having had that type of lifestyle during her marriage. I would see her in a teddy and a short robe, but that was less revealing than a swimsuit. It did reveal one thing though, it revealed where Cindy got her build, I already figured her looks came from her mom. She was so sexy in that teddy, I actually was curious what she would look like nude, or even just topless.

I thought maybe if I showed more she would in return, and then it was me that was not trying so much to be fully dressed around the house. I would go shirtless more often, and even would walk to the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around me, it was just across the hall from Cindy's and my rooms. I noticed right away that she was giving me more attention, yes checking me out. I in turn, let my glances into her room become a little longer, and more frequent. I got a glimpse of her in only panties, and felt like a bad little boy.

Things changed after Elaine talked me into using the master, en-suite bath. It had a huge shower you could have a party in, with multiple shower heads with a massage function. I think it was a leftover from the lifestyle she had when she was married. I had to take her up on it, the guest bath had a tub shower combo, with little room to move around. She told me she did not mind me passing through the bedroom, and to just to use it like it was my own, and not to worry if she was in bedtime attire, or even less, that she is not that modest, and is hard to embarrass as well. Made a special point in telling me I did not need more than a towel to travel in the hall, but she said she promised not to look if I would happen to forget the towel, and gave me a flirty look.

This worked out well, I was under the impression she wanted to see a little more of me, as she started being in less, like a thin robe that was brief enough to cover her, but short enough to make you want to see what was under it. Then she was wearing only panties and a bra when I would come back from football, we would just say Hi and go about our business. She was built, I was not getting much right then because Cindy was working an afternoon shift, and I would be in bed when she got home. Elaine worked early mornings and was home more often when I was. It seemed she got a little more like Cindy after I started using her shower. She would always be in the bedroom when I would get home. I just thought she was a person that had a regular routine.

As time went by she continued to be in less, like a robe that covered her, but short enough to let you see that there was nothing under it, and just open enough at the top to create some deep cleavage, even showing some side breast. Soon panties and a bra became the most prevalent, and after a while it was obvious that they were starting to be sexy low cut ones, that were not likely ones that she had worn to work. But I understood, I looked her way when she did, and would even stop to make small talk, that had to make her feel good to have a young guy want to check her out. One day as I walked in for my shower, and caught her topless, she did not even flinch, or try to cover up. I paused to talk, and made sure she knew I was interested in her lovely breast. Topless became the new normal, but sometimes she would go with just a g-string, I appreciated that, she has a nice ass.

I wanted to see all of her, why? I guess because I was a 19-year old male that was being teased by a smokin hot MILF, and was not getting much sex due to Cindy's afternoon shift, and it was now a game. Elaine always kept towels for me stocked in the guest bathroom, I went to get one for my shower one day, and there were only 2. I think she was in the middle of the laundry that day, as I had heard the washer when I came in. This gave me an idea, I took the towels and hid them in my room, I could put them back later after she restocked.

It was going to take some courage but I just had to call her on what she said about forgetting a towel, and hopefully we would both get a thrill out of it. I stripped down, and put some moisturizer on to highlight my pecs and biceps, just enough to look like sweat, then I stood at my doorway while I told myself, you can do this. I looked down and just fluffed myself a little, I did not want to present a flaccid cock the first time I flashed her. It did not take much, what I was about to do had me excited. It was past the dangling down stage, it had thickened, and was hard enough to be sticking out a little, giving it that curved look, it was in an arc.

I was ready, and marched down the hall naked, no towel, nothing but a smile and a half erect cock. I hesitated at her door a second, then entered and looked over as usual. Well, she was shocked, it was the first time I showed her my cock, and I hoped she did not remember, or was serious about what she said about not looking. I stood my ground and just paused there for a moment, then I looked back at her and said, "you said you wouldn't look if I was to forget my towel."

"I did? I am glad I did not remember that, I would have missed the debut of your package," she said as she was turning her head away.

I told her, I was just kidding, that she could look as long as she wanted, it was OK with me if she wants to check out this young man's body. I don't mind when I am not flaccid, us men are just as apprehensive about showing our naked bodies as woman are. I gave her my best friendly smile, then said "I was out of towels and should have warned you I was coming in al-natural."

"Well first of all, you have nothing to apologize for young man, I am glad I was behind on laundry, there is a few in the bath, but why don't you come down to the laundry and help me carry some back, if you don't mind me studying your fit body, and your big cock, that I have been curious to see. Besides, you know I can't go down the stairs with my eyes closed."

She got up and started toward me, so I knew she did not expect an answer, so after she passed me I followed behind her. My manhood was still growing and was only a little more than half-mast when we walked in the laundry. She had towels on the shelf lined up by size and as she reached for the bath towels, I moved up close behind her. "Let me get those bath towels, and you can gather a few of the others. She started to get out of my way, but I was quick and put my right hand on her waist as we switched places, and I made sure, my cock drug across her as we passed.

"Sorry, Elaine, I guess the little guy down there has some ideas, good-looking women do that to him sometimes, now let me get these." as I moved in front and now had my naked ass just inches away, touching, and pushing against the front of her as I bent over to pick up the towels. It was a fun game I had going, I was excited, and at full mast before we left to go back upstairs, I made sure she seen it, as if you could miss it standing straight out. I said, "would you look at what you did to me, I guess we could hang a couple towels on it, and take a bigger load. She took a look at it, and was speechless, that was the reaction I was going for.

When we got back to the bath, I was putting them up on the shelf as I sensed her behind me. I took that opportunity to turn, and pretend to not know she was there, and bumped her, causing her to drop some towels. I picked them up and as she put hers on the shelf, I used that chance to let my rod, still close to full mast, press against her ass. When she turned, I could see she was still a little shocked about the whole event, so I clamped my hands lightly on her arms below her shoulders, and just held her there close, I could feel her trembling as I looked into her eyes, and said, "now calm down, you told me you did not want me to be uncomfortable, now you seem a little shook. Don't worry, I won't come in here naked again, I should have pulled on my shorts."

"Please don't deny me the opportunity to see you naked, and get some more fuel for my fantasies, but I don't promise not to stare. I might be older than you and Cindy, but I am still a sexual being, and it has been too long since I seen a cock, I got chills when I felt it brush against me, be kind to this old lady."

I laughed then said, "you're not a old lady, your just a slightly earlier model of Cindy that has taken care of herself. I wish you were not my girlfriends mom, so I could do more than this to," as I put my hands on her waist this time, and pulled her in close for a kiss, and hug. It was just a short kiss, but I held her long enough for her to get a sample of how my stiff cock felt pressed against her.

"Now let me get in the shower, before we lose control and do something we shouldn't," and I stepped aside, and entered the shower.

I was worked up, and proud of getting her worked up too. It was not a long shower, I did not linger. I wanted to get back to my room to run it back in my head as I jerked off.

When I turned off the water, I could hear her going back down the steps, and I stepped out on the mat, peeked to see the room empty, so I got back in. I loved when I had the chance to let the pulsing water hit me as I lathered up, and abused myself. I was in there a long time, I guess you could say I was edging. I let loose of a pretty good load, clean up is so much easier in the shower, you just have to not forget to break-up the cum ropes caught on the drain screen with your foot, in order to not leave evidence. My lust level was over the top, I then had new goals.

I did as she requested, and more, even if she was not serious. I took the opportunity to be an afternoon nudest from then on. It was not long before I had at least a part-time partner, she started wearing only her sexier panties, or nude if she was just sitting in her room.

Then things took a big leap, and I mean a huge leap. Like Cindy was, and then I became, she joined us in being completely nude, not just in her bedroom. In fact I have to say, we were both mostly naked when we were upstairs in the house alone. Then one day she got her revenge for my flash, and managed to shake me up. I walked in her bedroom on the way to the shower, and she was laid out on the bed, legs open with a vibrator in her hand, yep, I only needed a second to determine she was fucking herself, but it took her a lot longer to see that I was there. She might be twice Cindy's age, but she looked so hot with that toy in her, and her other hand on her breast. It was all I could do not to jump her.

Once she seen me there and our eyes met, it was I that was shook, and I stuttered as I apologized, but she would not have it, nor did she stop what she was doing. Shortly after she turned it off, she made it clear, "you live here, and I told you not to worry, nor be embarrassed, you will likely catch me this way again, I have been alone for a while. Now that we are getting to know each other, I sure hope you don't mind seeing this middle aged woman naked more often, and sometimes using one of my many toys. But if it bothers you, I will be more discrete about my masturbating, like you have been, I seen a little DNA evidence you left stuck on the shower drain."

I had to say something nice, and tried, but thought I went way too far, "I said you have nothing you can show, or do in front of me that I wouldn't mind seeing, as far as I am concerned, you are a MILF, I hope you don't mind me using that term to describe how I feel about you."

"I know what that means, and it's quite a compliment if you really mean it, but do you?"

"Yes, I think you are hot, you have a fabulous body."

"I mean in the true definition of the term, am I really a mother you would like to fuck. Even though you're Cindy's boyfriend, I would have a hard time passing up an opportunity like that."

inafantasy
inafantasy
907 Followers