Girlfriend's Mom, a Smokin' Hot MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That caught me by surprise, but I was committed, "yes I would not hesitate to make mad passionate love to you if it was not for that. Sometimes it's your body that I picture when I jerk off in the shower, and not sure if boyfriend-girlfriend is a current term for Cindy's and my relationship, we are still friends with benefits, but are not taking advantage of the benefits part, we have not had sex in a while, no ones fault, just our schedules. I still love her, she is my best friend."

I did not want to take it any further, she knew we were fucking even before I moved in. I needed to end this conversation, so I said, "well I need those shower jets, coach really worked us today, and I am really sore." and went in the en-suite to enter the shower.

Elaine really got me hot with that dildo in her pussy, and I wanted to jerk off so bad, but even though it seemed OK with her, I thought I would wait to see if I heard her leave the room. It was hard to hear, with the shower, and I waited a while, but could not wait any longer. I needed relief, so I lathered up my cock, and got to work on it. I was facing the wall as I worked it, and soon I felt a whiff of cool air on my ass. Then I felt a naked body press against me, and arms wrap around my chest, then she just ran them down over the contour of my chest, and abdomen until she was in full control of my cock and balls. I guess I achieved one of my goals, nothing was said, she just took care of me, it's so much better having someone else's hands jerking you off. Especially went you are both naked and pressed against each other. I was so excited about this breakthrough that I did not last long, and when I came, it was big time, it completely covered the drain, before it started to disperse.

She still said nothing, but did not leave, next thing I felt was her applying moisturizing body wash, and rubbing my sore muscles. Oh, it felt good on my sore muscles, and she massaged every one I had. If I had to make a choice, the rub down or the jerk? Well in honesty, I would take getting jerked off, but the muscle rub was a close second.

I heard the shower door close, and finally turned around, and opened the door just in time to see her firm naked ass and her stop and turned to give me as side view of her naked beauty, her breast looked so natural from that angle, no doubt they are real.

She finally spoke, "I hope you enjoyed me helping you shower, I am at a point that I would do anything you ask of me to please you, I know you have a problem with me being your girlfriends mother, but if you change your mind please don't make me wait too long, my pussy has not had a real cock in it for quite a while."

She was ready to fuck alright, and that urge was mutual, I had just shot a load in her shower with her help. I was still not sure us fucking was a good idea, I wanted to keep living there, things could get ugly if Cindy found out I was sleeping with her mom. I toweled myself off, and hung the towel over the shower to dry, and left the bathroom al-natural. Elaine was touching up her make up from the damage the steam, and shower water caused, and turned to look, I paused to give her a pose meant to show my muscular arms from football conditioning, and said "thanks for the rub, I could get used to those."

She smiled, and said, "anytime young man, anytime."

Well things started to change after that, it was clear she was making a effort to make herself available during the late afternoon, and evening since it was just the two of us, the jerk offs, and rub downs became part of my shower routine. If she wanted me in her bed, she made a mistake when she started jerking me off. I still wanted to fuck her, but I was getting relief, and she was not.

I guess she figured that out, and neglected my cock one day, and just went right into her rubdown. This time I turned around before she could leave and ask, "didn't you forget an important muscle?"

"No, I could never forget that one, it's my favorite. I thought maybe after you dry all the other ones, you could come to my bed and I could pay special attention to it."

Then she took her towel and stepped through the door to dry, and give me more room. I finished and went to join her. She was laying naked on her side, with her hand on her hip, it was a pose, a sexy one that caused my cock to stiffen, and start to point her direction. I had followed her instructions and did not dry my groin area. I laid down on my back next to her, my rod standing at attention. She took her hand, spreading her fingers, and started at my upper chest, and delicately ran it down to my groin, and said, "you forgot your towel, but it's OK I know another way to dry you down here," then she rolled over to start licking the leftover moisture in my groin area, before taking my cock in her mouth. She did a wonderful job on it, but she was not drying it, in fact she was purposely leaving a lot of saliva on its tip that was running down my rod, and said, "look at that, I got it wetter, it would be a shame to waste all that natural lube."

I answered her by rolling toward her, reached my arm around her back to pull her closer and kissed her. We kissed some more, as I pulled her against me, it was just a preview of what was to happen, then I moved down below her and lifted her legs. Her flower was beautiful, and in full bloom, glistening from her wetness, I took one lick, from the bottom to the top, then looked up and ask her, "are you sure this is what you want?"

"Having you enter me is all I could think about ever since I first seen you shirtless. I want you, I want your cock, your cum, but not your gentleness, I want you to fuck me, and fuck me hard."

At that point I figured we had over a month of foreplay, she had me well lubed, so I entered her. I love the first time with a new partner, not that I have had that many, but this was like with Cindy and a couple of others that started out as friendships. I was just so aware, of her looking into my eyes, I felt her inner thighs rub my hips, as she laid on her back, legs up knees bent, as I entered and stroked her

She was tight, she was my first MILF, and I always imagined they would not be as tight as a younger woman, she was as tight as Cindy. I guess I was not following her instructions, she had to remind me to fuck her harder, and even smack her ass more than once. She was easy to get off, but it was likely because she has done without, and was using her own rubbing technique on her clitoris. She came three times before I felt mine start to build, and yes I smacked her ass, she loved it. She was overheating and so was I, the only air I felt was from the ceiling fan that was blowing down on my sweaty ass. I wanted to go deep, so I was now holding myself up, with her legs inside my arms, I was pushing them back toward her and kissed her as I fucked her hard, and went deep. It was time to ask her where she wanted my load, and she told me.

"In me son, and leave that wonderful cock in me as long as you want."

She barely finished her directions when I busted my nut, it seems like my cumshots are so explosive, longer, and are larger my first time with a new partner. I had her hips pushed so far back, that my overflow was running down to her belly button. I lingered in her like she requested, and kissed her as I told her, "I might just give up younger woman after you."

She said, "I hope so, and I would be happy to give up my toys if you would just fuck me like that a couple times a week."

I dismounted, and we laid on our backs for a while, as we recovered.

"My god son, that was just wonderful, from your entry and first stroke, to that huge cumshot. "Opps, sorry about the slip, calling you son. But I always wanted a son just like you, if I was 5 years younger, I would consider asking you to make one with me."

"It's OK with me, if you want to call me son, but I am not ready to be a father. I would appreciate it if you only call me that when it's just us at the house, but I will still call you Elaine. I want you to understand I have a very loving mother, and I don't think I could ever call anyone else mom, maybe a mother-law some day."

"Do you really think it would be OK to call you son, after what we just did?" she asked.

"Well, it depends on how you think about it, I think it might make us both feel like we are doing something naughty, or taboo, when we're not."

"OK, are you up to fucking again right now, as mother and son?"

"If you are ready to be fucked silly Elaine, I'm ready to do it."

Our little charade made our love making more exciting, but I think it was hard for her to remember it was just a charade, I started thinking I may have made a mistake telling her it was OK.

I had a regular routine, actually two, one for the work week, and one for weekends. During the week, Elaine and I were lovers, I did not get off that long from her calling me son as we fucked, but she did not seem to tire of it. She was wearing me out, I started to pass on the shower jerk off, but not the rub downs, I needed my sperm for her later. The nympho sex addict part of her was now in the open. Shie started to cook dinner in only an apron. She would even take that off sometimes, when we sat down to eat, I think she looked hotter in the apron that had straps that only, covered her nipples. I started to just come down naked when she called, and we would eat nude most of the time. Dessert became one of the two of us, under or sitting on the table as we gave each other oral. I probably averaged just from her a combination of 6 or 7 blow jobs or fucks a school week.

One event that stands out, was when Elaine called me by my name, Scott, to come to dinner, it did not occur to me that she did that for a reason, and I ended up frozen in the doorway as Elaine and her sister, who came in from out of town stood there a bit shocked. Her sister was OK with it though, she was no prude, and took her time looking me over, and I took that time to check her out. She was quite hot, she was a couple of years younger than Elaine, she said, "wow sis, now I know why you have been so happy since you took in this border, I can't believe you kept this from me, can he just stay and eat with us like that?"

Well I did, I did not eat much, her sister had her sandals off, and spent the entire meal giving me a footjob. It did not go unnoticed by Elaine, after we were done, she said to Sherry, lets just sit a while, and watch him clean off the table. Better yet, I will go up to my room and clean up, so we can go out later, while you two have dessert. I got a wink, so like a man whore I cleaned things up as she took every chance she had to grope me. She had me hard as a rock by the time I was done, and she took me by the hand, and said could I see your room. I showed it to her, it was messy, but she didn't care, it was not my room that she wanted to experience. I got a blow job, and then tity fucked her, she was, lets just say, she had curves, but her tits were in proportion to the rest of her so how could I have resisted it, she was like her sister, couldn't get enough. Elaine had to come in as I was fucking her doggie, so she smacked us both on our bare ass's, and said to her, "Sherry if you want to shower before we go out you better wrap it up."

"What and give up this hard young cock you never told me about."

"OK, but this is too hot to miss, so I am going to watch."

"Alright I guess, I remember you letting your little sister watch you fuck from your closet, what happened to that pencil dick."

"FUCK YOU!, you know I married, and divorced him, now pay attention to what your doing, or we will miss Happy Hour."

I then had a pair of sisters to deal with, my first time with a sister watching, or anybody for that matter, I guess that made me an official exhibitionist. I was afraid the two of them were going to remain chatty, and make me lose my concentration and erection. But then, Elaine reached in, and worked her clit, and helped me get her off, and I had scratches on my back to prove it. Then she focused on me, first I felt a finger in my ass, and her other hand underneath and cupping my sack. That was a new sensation when I came, Elaine squeezed out every last rope. It was a night of first.

Thank goodness she was only in town that day, I could not have taken on another horny MILF. Elaine and I got a good laugh out of it, every time it came up. Elaine said, "She invited us for Thanksgiving, I think all three of us, but all she talks about is you anymore, you have a fan."

As far as my weekend schedule went, Cindy and I would do a dinner and a movie on Saturday night, then make love, fall asleep, and then fuck again on Sunday. This all fit me fine, but like all good things, they are not likely to last forever.

Cindy approached me at dinner one Saturday, with the famous, and overused, I still care for you but, I want to see other people speech, "I just don't get the same feeling from you that I used to. I started having drinks after work with a fellow worker, and we got together afterwards, and its become a regular thing. I want you to keep living here, we can just have separate lives, it would break mom's heart if you left. I am sure you have noticed how she looks at you, I would say like a son, but I want to warn you, you would not be the first young man she had hosted in her bed. She had a regular, thing going with the neighbors' boy until he went into the service, and even had him calling her mom. Then there was one of her good friends twin sons, and I mean both of them, and always at the same time using both holes, and doing some other really kinky shit that a pair of 19 year olds were not good at keeping to themselves, and that ended a long friendship. She has quite a libido, a man her age could never keep up with her. I think she loves the seduction phase of bedding a young man almost as much as the sex."

I was trying my best to keep an "innocent I had no idea look," on my face. But was not sure if I was succeeding, but she did not cross-examine me, if she did she probably would have broken me. I told her I was fine with it, we were mostly friends with benefits, and someday we might feel different, we are still young.

What was I to do, call her on it, piss her off, give up this lifestyle, and have to go live with my aunt from hell. Even if I did not get kicked out, Elaine might quit cooking for me, and doing "me," and my laundry, that would have been pretty fucking stupid on my part to ruin this gig.

__________

Fast-forward to the end of football season. Football season ended, and my class schedule changed. I had more early morning classes and more in general, and was not getting as much time at home as I did. I also had a job on campus that the athletic department gave me, it was their way of making up for not being able to give scholarships, you have to do the work, but it is made-up jobs like folding and handing out towels for the winter athletes etc. that they pay you $15.00 an hour for, it helps a lot.

I was not servicing Elaine on a regular basis, and I could tell the difference in her. There was nothing I could do about, she was just too demanding for my schedule.

Well history repeated itself, I walked in nude on another stranger. I came home, stripped down. I walked down to take my shower, and there was a girl using the bath, naked like me, and shaving her coochie. So there I was, standing naked for my shower, my regular routine, but in front of a cute little nude redhead, shaving the red stubble off of her pussy. I was lost for words of course, but she introduced herself as Beth. She said she was Cindy's girlfriend, and Cindy likes things nice and smooth down there.

Well this was a revelation, I had no idea Cindy's new love was a girl, but I liked what I was seeing. I jumped in the shower, because my cock was starting to enlarge right in front of her, watching a girl shave is pretty inspiring. I was enjoying the pulsating water streams, I let one hit my knob and it was feeling pretty good. All this jet action gave me the idea of maybe finishing it off back in my room, since I still had company in the bathroom, but that idea went away when she joined me in the shower. Her story was she needed me to rinse off the shaving cream. I did of course, with the hand held set on pulsate. I think she came close to getting off from it, before we finished.

We both got out of the shower at the same time, to only one towel. We made do, I dried her first, and I really liked what I seen down there, but then, I don't remember seeing one I didn't like. The shower head on pulsate did a good job, it looked excited. The towel was pretty wet by the time she got to my lower half, so she did like Elaine, and licked me dry, yes, then started blowing me. I looked down to see her squatting, holding my cock with her right hand as she sucked it. Her left hand was working her pleasure spot, I wondered if she was a righty or a lefty, or ambidextrous, her shaving her cunt for Cindy, then sucking my cock would make her a sexual switch hitter too.

I was feeling like my happy ending was coming soon when she stopped to ask, "so are you going to fuck me, or not? We have an hour before Cindy gets back, but if we are not done she will probably want to join. She likes threesomes, we have them with my brother, we had one last night. I guess I should be ashamed of it, but it's not like he actually fucks me, my body aches to have him in me. I am in love with him, but he will not cross that line. We do other things to each other though, and it does not seem as bad to me when there is someone else involved.

We were always close, and had to share a bedroom for a couple of years after my mom left my father and struggled financially, it got old to have to leave and wait outside when the other is changing, so we decided to forgo it, and just not look. Well, that did not work for two curious teens, we eventually found ourselves watching each other. I loved teasing him when I came back from the shower, and would drop my towel. I would sit naked and do my toenails, so he would have a clear view of my genitalia. We even started to help each other shave down there. We both liked what we seen, and thought we could not just look and feel each other, we moved on to do a few oral things as a mutual learning experience, and then move on. His cock was the first that I had sucked off. I knew it was big, it filled my mouth, but had know idea that he was that much larger than an average male. I slept with several other guys after that, before I realized they did not "size up in more ways than one, and that I had a different feeling with my brother than I did with them."

If you still like Cindy, I would not worry, she is not crazy about him like I am, just his cock. Cindy has quite a libido, she said it runs in the family. We did him last night, I finally fell asleep, I could not stand watching her enjoying his big cock, when I could only watch. When I woke up she had already jumped on his morning wood, maybe I should try that while he is still asleep.

Well we fucked for the whole hour, in between her talking, I am not sure why she picked me as a confidant to tell about her fucked up relationship with her brother, but it was kind of hot to hear about, Maybe she was just using it as a way to keep me going, she seemed insatiable. She would talk about something they did, and we would end up doing it. She said when they first started they did things they did not have to look at each other to do. Like 69ing, or fucking doggie. But they ended up doing about everything but fucking, and so did we, but we did that too.

It's a shame she is kind of messed up, she seemed nice, and she was so cute, with her red hair, petite but had such a cute little round bottom. Her talk, and the excitement of hearing someone coming up the stairs made me go off finally, and I pumped a load in her. I was interested to see how this all played out, it might have been a risky decision on my part, but who turns down a cute little round bottom red head with a pussy like hers. I hoped it didn't get me kicked out, or end my friendship with Cindy.