Girlfriend's Mom, a Smokin' Hot MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy did not seem to be my immediate problem when Elaine, entered her own bedroom to find me just pulling out of the red head, my hard cock dripping cum. I could tell they already knew each other by the fact that neither of them had the look that I figured I had on my face, one of total bewilderment.

"Hi Beth," Elaine said, "I see you have helped yourself to my sons dick, it's a nice one isn't it. He is a pretty good fuck, if I remember correctly, it's been over a week since he fucked me, or ate me out." Then she ask Beth if her brother liked MILF's?

"Are you kidding? He seen you when he dropped me off, and wanted to know all about you. I told him you were horny all the time and liked young men with big cocks. Just say the word, and I will send him over, a MFF if you like, I want to see if your pussy tastes as good as Cindy's."

"WORD," Elaine exclaimed.

Then she switched her attention went to what was running out of her, "that's a wonderful looking pie my son gave you, can I have it?"

She did not wait for an answer from Beth, she just dove in.

That was about the time that Cindy got there, I heard her climbing the steps, and I had no idea of what kind of reaction we would get from her.

"Hi guys, I did not get the memo, or text that is. Was I not invited to this threesome, as she looked at Elaine eating Beth out. Well I guess it's just me and you Scott, your naked with some cum left on your cock, so I assume you have partaken in the fruits of my mom or girlfriend, who calls her mom now too. Yes, I know about you and my mom, she only calls guys she is fucking son. Competing with her for your cock is what caused me to take Beth, and her, I guess I would call him a"Bull" of a brother as lovers. Believe me, I would be much happier getting lost in your eyes as you make love to me."

"I guess in mom's make believe world we are siblings, should we get some brother-sister action going, and maybe finish in the shower with the rest of the family?"