Girlfriends' Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"Go ahead and have a nice, good one when Jagath comes." She winked. "Just let yourself go and release all that tension."

I giggled my gratitude. I looked down the driveway and still no sign of them. Meanwhile Ana joined us and she too heard the news of the autopsy report and said we should celebrate with a beer and got ourselves a can of Heineken each.

None of us could get Simon off our minds. Even though we tried diversions like planning something when the men arrived, the event was too close to us to put it aside

It was well past five when the familiar pearl white Mercedes Benz GLC300 SUV appeared on the driveway. I ran out ahead of the other two. Krish parked besides the porch and they both got out with their duffel bags. With a broad smile, I hugged Krish first and then Jagath and then to his surprise, I kissed him on his lips.

I cried again.

All five of us huddled together in silence as the men absorbed the prevailing sombreness within us, though they may have not captured the different way I was affected. We brought some beer for them and they sat sipping it in the courtyard area. Jagath was obviously impressed with the place. Krish, of course had been there on many occasions.

It was only when we were in our room and Jagath wanted to have a shower, that I thought of opening up to him. He was already only in his underwear and was walking towards the bathroom.

"Let me also come in and tell you something very important, if you don't mind."

"You want to shower too?"

"Yeah, why not. Not done it for a while together."

The large shower stall could easily accommodate the two of us. When the warm water was flowing over our bodies, I began relating the sordid details of the night before. In between scrubs and shampooing and soaping with an occasional freeze when he heard something shocking, Jagath generally took it in quite well. He didn't say a word. In the circumstances there was no sensual excitement and our nakedness passed off almost unseen even though we hadn't been with each other for a week.

Just before he towelled himself he gave me a tight hug and I responded with a feeling of being protected and cared for. We kissed; not with passion so much as expressing oneness. I helped him dry his back, almost caressing him. I know he liked that. I liked the look of his caramel skin tone with firm muscle. I also wiped his beautifully shaped buttocks. When I went around to his front I noticed the beginning of an erection.

"Do you want to...?" I asked coyly.

"What a question? Of course."

I looked into his eyes and saw that little fire being kindled behind a benign smile. I looked down and tenderly held his half turgid penis and heard that sharp intake of breath. "He's so beautiful." I cooed. "I want that too. Can you wait till we have more time? I want to devour him; swallow you completely, while you tear me apart." I raised my gaze to his face again and there was surprise in his features.

"What's happened to you? What's this new boldness." He looked curiously at me.

"Yes, just try the new me!" I wasn't sure if that was the moment or a period of the last few hours, but something had come over me quite spontaneously and surreptitiously. It was like my marriage had flipped back to the early days.

"Your boobs are so beautiful when wet." He held them both with gentle hands.

My nipples sprang to life in readiness. "Hold on. Let's give ourselves some time."

"I don't know what you girls have done to yourselves. Must have had an interesting time."

We decided to wait and unintentionally made the adjournment so tantalizingly delicious. It was pre-honeymoon like. We dressed and joined the others in the courtyard outside the dining room. It was a beautiful day and the golden glow of sunset was upon us. It was all soothing to my aching spirit and my tired mind that was travelling the convolutions of awful possibilities just a few hours ago. The Bloody Mary helped as well.

In the prevailing disarray, we were told that the chef had rustled up a quick dinner of grilled fish, salad and dinner rolls. There was no Mary so we had to self serve and after a simple desert of fruits, Jackie suggested a movie to relax our troubled souls. Ana wanted the adult movie that Jackie had suggested earlier. The men looked interested and the prospect of seeing a soft porn with company was titillating.

I had strong views on porn. I enjoyed it with Jagath because being how visual men are, these images excite him and that rubs off on me. Viewing them alone is something I never did and even if I chose to, I would have selected something that had a story and romance being the core plot with sex scenes, even if explicit, were only a part of telling the tale. Actually, I might have gone for lesbian sex that has more of expressions of the feeling of love without undue aggression or dominance.

We went down to the fabulous home theatre in the basement and ensured all the doors were locked. Behind the twenty odd plush reclining theatre chairs there were, on a slight elevation, three leather couches. Jagath and I took the middle one with Ana on our right and Jackie and Krish on the other. We settled down with feather soft throws over us as the lights dimmed.

The title was 'Some Other Time' and starred Scott McGregor as Scott and Maria Romero as Litty Vaz. The 74-minute movie began and my initial impression was that it was a good production unlike some of the low budget trash that fills cheap sex stores.

It begins with a secretary in a doctor's office calling the social service department to refer a woman for some kind of care that's unclear and Scott is given the job as the client's social worker. Scott makes an appointment and meets Litty. Of course, they are both good looking. Scott the more city professional and Litty a sort of simple villager with pretty features and humble clothes.

Scott learns that Litty is an illegal alien from Mexico and speaks very little English. She works as a domestic help in a few houses and gets by. The doctor's office got involved when she was robbed and assaulted one evening and she feared going to the police as her illegal status may come to light.

The story meanders on a bit while the two begin to like each other and Scott works on the social work care aspect while, as a kind man helps her with her English, providing help with bank accounts, accommodation, healthcare and referring her to many of his contacts as clientele for her home care service. They meet too often for Scott's girlfriend's comfort and she walks out. Obviously, Scott declares his love for Litty and she accepts with shy reluctance.

Scott also had to quit his job as the department didn't like love affairs with clients but, conveniently there is a job for him at an insurance company as a disabilities assessor. While his income spiked with cases coming his way, Litty also started having success of her own as she was indeed meticulous in her work, punctual to the dot and crisply efficient with time.

Thus far it was simply innocent romance and even invited the comment from Ana: "What the heck is this? Mills and Boon?" We all chuckled. There was some sex curious anticipation, though.

Then this happened. One of the homes that Litty worked at had a dirty old guy, who exposed himself to her; fully erect penis with pants down while she was vacuuming. She drops what she was doing and runs out. The next scene is when Scott and Litty go for a swim and afterwards go into a changing room. You see Scott's bare butt while he is facing her and she is fully clothed and reluctant to change in front of him. The rural bashfulness was cute. He hugged her and she responds and then slips his hands under her swimwear feeling her typically Latino sexy butt. She continues to kiss but when he moves to her front she withdraws.

"Ahora no" She protests. Our Spanish translator, Ana says she means 'not now'. "Aqui no!" She adds meaning 'not here'.

Our band of humourist men got cracking: "Ah, so this is really girl friendly. One dick and one male ass just for the women." Quipped Krish to the jolliness of all.

Scott managed to lure Litty to his apartment one day after work. As she had declined that invitation on many occasions, we thought here comes the hot stuff. Things were going well on his sofa and they were in a tight hug with limbs entwined. Scott's hands cupped her boobs and then went down to her butt and she moaned in appreciation. Much to everyone's dismay and pretty much against the run of play she grabbed his wrist and pushed him away when he reached for her genital area.

"En otro momento!" She muttered hurriedly. That translated to 'Some other time'. She gets up and prepares to leave with unconcealed shyness. That ended that episode.

Anticipation reached its peak when one of Litty's very satisfied customers gave her a gift; a reward of a free weekend at a cottage in the woods. It looked and sounded like that's where it's going to happen after almost a movie hour of sweet passion. I felt a bit of that heat too. I snuggled up to Jagath under the throw and put a loving arm across his chest. He glanced just moving his eyeballs in a steady head. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder too. I knew I was getting aroused by the movie and the thought of intimacy after a week.

Meanwhile, Scott and Litty got ready for the drive into the woods. There was scene where Litty was choosing her nightie and lingerie to pack. She had that cute almost invisible smile on her pretty face as she picked sheerness before style. It was a well thought out sequence depicting the girl's desire to be desired penetrating through her shy demeanor.

We were pretty accurate in our predictions. The couple got cozy in front of a real fireplace with crackling burning wood and bathed in a glow of orange. Litty stood before the fire in her transparent nightie. Her awesome curves silhouetted to sculptured faultlessness. Even her slight infra umbilical belly bulge was imperfectly perfect. The partial exposure that the outline provided was maddeningly erotic. I saw the awakening in Jagath's eyes. I have seen that a million times. Only, this time it was when he was seeing another woman. Litty stood there for quite a while turning this way and that, throwing her arms about and flexing and twisting her hips for Scott to absorb her apparently choreographed presentation.

"Do you like her body?" I whispered.

"Yeah, she's nice. But you're better!" Couldn't say I was not thrilled by that reply. Nor would I have accepted anything less! I moved my arm downwards gently until my hand rested on his crotch. The warm all too familiar bulge indicated a less than fully excited state. There was that discrete glance again, this time with a smile as if to say 'Are you crazy? There are others here!'

A stole a look at the others. There was no way I could tell what was going on under their throws. That's evidence that my undercover activity won't be noticed.

Meanwhile, Scott and Litty got themselves into a tight passionate embrace and intense French kissing. The glow from the fireplace was now directly on their torsos and a fiery crimson replaced the orange of desire. The slim strap of her nightie was off her right shoulder exposing the top of her ample breast. Again, Scott's routine of cupping her breast, this time over raw flesh and then moving downwards to her hips seemed almost practised. He pinched the flimsy material over her butt and drew it upwards exposing her naked posterior momentarily. She lay flat again and his hands gently, gingerly, tentatively moved to her crotch. He smiled as he saw no resistance.

The radiance from the flames painted her complexion to a rich brown pink while shadows and lines danced on her mounds and crevices enticingly. Scott was on her left and the view was from her right and above with the fire behind. While he still had his shirt and shorts on, her right breast slipped into view. His hand moved up and we saw that she had a thong panty on with a triangle covering her sex. He was caressing her tummy, her belly button and up to her breast and touched it with his fingers delicately while the pink nipple was pointed and erect. There was honest feminine beauty in her young shapely breast that was somehow not totally evident with clothes. They were still kissing. It was the typical scene of quixotic love with a touch of lust splashed in.

Unseen by anyone, my other hand went to my boobs and felt the nubbin of excitement in my own peak. I even felt the subtle sliminess of wetness between my upper thighs.

Litty's hands were around his neck urging him to take his shirt off it seemed. He wriggled out of it one sleeve at a time. Her hands travelled his back in the clawed position giving him delicate, delicious scratches to tickle his senses.

I did that a lot during sex and I looked at hubby who smiled back reading my mind. He always said he liked that sensation. My hand was still on his dormant, still shapeless bulge. It was disconcertingly surprising that I, the usually frostier one, was more excited than he was. That never happened before!

But what was to happen will change all that!

In a sudden frenzy of enhanced arousal Scott first and then Litty, became very animated and rough. He moved away from her to lift the nightie over her head. He tugged at her panty string and she gladly raised her hips to slide the tiny garment off. He stood up and pulled his shorts and underwear down. Then he knelt slowly by her and worshipped her body with his eyes. She reclined on a large cushion half sitting. The camera followed him.

Kitty was a beautiful girl in every sense. Her facial features were sharp, unblemished and shone without the help of cosmetology. The shape of her breasts was exquisite and the camera work enhanced their gorgeousness. It was cynical of me to think that she was a porn star and that's to be expected. Her waist was narrow and then the dramatic flair of her hips. Below, her legs were shapely thought not too long; she being of average height. The glow of her skin somehow gave the impression of smoothness without depilation. Moving up there was a surprise. She was simple and natural. Her pubes were unshaved. Her vertical vulval slit was seen and zooming in some wetness glistened on her peeping inner lips.

I definitely felt a slight hardening under my left hand. My index finger drew lines where I thought hubby's waking penis sat.

"Do you like it now?" My whispered curiosity.

"Very sexy," He replied, "but I like yours better."

"My what?" Competing flames of jealousy and stimulation burnt inside me.

"Everything!" He got louder then breathed into my ear: "Your boobs, your hips, thighs, pussy."

I felt that he was close to full erection. "He's big now. He's throbbing. Give him to me. Take off your shorts!"

"Are you crazy?" He turned his head ever so slightly to survey the others. I did too. If they were doing anything it was not evident. "What's become of you? What did you smoke?"

I stifled a laugh. It was safe as the powerful audio system filled the room with background music, voices and what not. "I want to make you cum." I insisted.

He places a finger over his lips. "Quiet! You told me we should wait and take time over this. Now what?"

"OK." I resigned to my own plans. I kept my hand where it was and gently caressed his bulge. "Look at her vagina. Isn't it lovely?"

"Vulva. The vagina is within." Anatomical correction from Jagath.

After that detailed examination of her nakedness, Scott knelt by her face. It was then that his penis, proud in its dimensions stood pointing at her. Yes, he was circumcised too. He was large as well. After all he was a porn star. The throbbing manhood jogged my memory back. I was reminded of Phil!

Now it was Jagath's turn to taunt me. "What do you think of that? Like it?" He smiled mischievously.

"Nice." Was my simple reply.

On the screen we had the most erotic and stimulating oral sex scene. Even with my misgivings I was pretty impressed with Litty's technique of giving head to Scott. She held his penis like it was the most precious thing and let his balls lie gently in her palm and then very slowly brought her lips to encircle his tip and then millimeter by millimetre take him in. She rode his length with her lips while her face showed genuine sexual joy and the satisfaction of pleasing her lover. It was actually very good acting that we had to be reminded that it was not real. She occasionally withdrew to use her tongue on his huge shaft, licking him from root to tip with groans of unbridled happiness. On Scott's part his verbalizing of pleasure was also measured and unexaggerated. It was a fabulous show of sexual intimacy that went on for all of seven minutes and was simply brilliant. And that's me, the sceptic saying it!

One aspect that was unrealistic was Litty's apparently fine-tuned technique. She didn't look like the amateur she was. Later we learnt why.

They switched around and he took over eating her bushy folds. She parted them for him to reach and taste her clitoris and the pink edges of her opening. She had her thighs up in the air with excitement. He also entered her vagina with the tip of his tongue and she used the much employed: 'Oh god, yes, yes!' (Oh Dios! Quiero más) in Spanish. Her hips were bouncing off the floor. When he appeared to stop for a minute she protested.

"No pares" She said. "Dame más." She wanted more, she said.

I had to provoke Jagath. "Will you do that to me?" He just smiled.

"What made you so horny?" was his question to my question. He searched my face for answers.

Then there was the lovemaking. Scott made a snide remark just before: "Not some other time?"

Litty laughed. "No! Now! Joderme!" Ana translated: 'Screw me'.

As, sort of expected they had to traverse the entire spectrum of positions. They began with missionary with authentic sounds of body slapping and slurpy sounds of hard penis piston actioning in wet vagina. Then he turned her over and she bent over for doggy style. Her curvaceous ass stuck out with the split little mass of genital flesh between her upper thighs below that was incredibly inviting. She supported herself with one elbow while the other hand with two fingers parted her lips to show triangular rosy leaves of her inner lips guarding her honey pot. I saw a new perspective of visual feminine attraction. It was a moment that I confirmed my theory that men liked women's butts because it was the prominent anatomical landmark that housed the object of their sexual intent; the vagina below! Our ancestors copulated coming from behind, after all.

My left hand still cradled Jagath's swollen love bunch. I took a bold step to creep under the elastic band at the waist and hold his penis lovingly. I glanced across to see if anyone noticed. Jagath flinched unnoticed, hopefully with pleasure. I continued to massage his member slowly at maintenance rhythm intending to keep his erection going.

Jackie spoke breaking our silence: "All quiet, huh?" We all looked at each other. "So, the romantic trash has become hard core. A little too much for Yash, I am guessing?"

I chuckled my equivocal response. I could even agree with her and say something affirmative, but I hadn't got that emboldened yet.

"Hey, it's not that bad. There is some emotion and sex with some feelings for each other. There also is a plot. So, I give it a pass." Ana said.

"There's no overacting and the reactions are quite real." Jagath joined in.

Meanwhile, Scott was pumping Litty to higher levels and towards a climax. Her dangling breasts, even in that position looked shapely, while mine looked like deflated balloons when hung. Scott was caressing them when he announced his impeding explosion and pulled out to squirt the creamy stuff all over her pubic hair and butt. Litty brought her hand back to milk the last few drops out of him with a face of extreme gratification.

1...45678...11