Girlfriends' Reunion

Story Info
Ingredients for a Life Change: Secrets, Fantasies and Flings.
39.7k words
4.33
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

The old school bus trundled along happily with the eighties disco music blaring through the surprisingly clear audio system. There were lots of people that I didn't know except Ana, Jackie and our husbands. They were mouthing the words, swaying and clapping to the rhythms and even Simon, driving the bus joined in with his head nodding with the beat and glancing behind occasionally with his usual charming smile.

Then, unexpectedly the bus stopped and a bevy of girls, about nine or ten of them hopped on. They all looked pretty, young in their twenties and unknown except for one that looked familiar from my school days. Someone behind said that they were domestic workers. No one knew where they were going and why they were so skimpily dressed; in shorts and mini skirts with tube tops, halters and sleeveless shirts. As soon as they got in, they started dancing in the aisle!

They swayed their butts and shook their boobs with a comfort of mysterious familiarity. Then they shocked us, at least me, as they started taking off their clothes. Some had their tops off and some others took off their skirts and shorts and they kept dancing! Their bare breasts, buttocks and genitals were shamelessly on view, much to the delight of our hubbies! I certainly noticed, Jagath, my man sitting with a sly smile behind his large shades. One of the girls, wearing only a bra, went up to Phil, my friend Ana's husband and made a very crude male masturbation gesture. Even more shocking was that neither of them said anything.

Then there was knocking on the side of the bus. It changed to banging and then loud banging. Why or how would anyone bang on the side of a moving bus?

Now I heard Ana's voice: "Yash! Yasho! Are you there?' That jerked me out of slumber land! Ana was at my door! And I just had the weirdest of dreams.

"Coming! Coming, Ana!" I skipped out of bed and went to the door. "Sorry, I just dozed off." I yawned. "The day was so tiring," I looked at my watch. "Wow! It's 6:35. I slept for an hour and a half."

"Yes, the day was great." She observed my eyes. "You had a good nap?" I stretched in agreement. "Listen. Jackie has something special planned for our night session. Dinner is at seven."

"What's she planning now?"

"Don't know. She won't say. I just came to let you know. See you soon." She left for her room down the hallway.

Living in Livera

it was Friday evening and we were at the end of our eight-day holiday. I made my daily call to Jagath and exchanged the regular notes. Six days ago, we took a four-hour train ride to the hills and were picked up at the railway station by Simon, the elegant, smart and incredibly polite estate manager. The three of us were celebrating a girlie reunion after almost twenty years. Annapurna, whom we called Anna then, and now had become Ana was visiting from New Jersey, USA. She usually comes for flying super short visits to see her ailing father but this time she had a leisurely six weeks that presented this opportunity for us, college friends, to make this trip, albeit without our hubbies. We didn't imagine then, what an eventful trip this was going to be and for me a life changing one.

We used the picturesque train journey and the car ride through the mountainous terrain to catch up. Jackie and her man, Krish lived in the same city as me and they were a successful business couple dealing in textile dyes. My husband, Jagath was a thriving dermatologist and I was the lazy housewife. Ana and Phil were in the USA for over a decade and they too had launched and prospered in some entrepreneurship that dealt with automobile parts or some such. As we drove past the gates at the foot of a hill that announced the 'Livera' in brass, the most interesting snippet we heard, much to my disbelief was that Ana and Phil had an open marriage. What that really meant, I was going to learn soon. Ana was also brought up in the same conservative, Hindu cultural setting as me and therefore shared a similar civic disposition. Thus, my astonishment at an unexpected transition.

The Livera was inherited and now owned by Jackie's uncle Olie, whose full name was Francis Gautmann Oliver De Livera and had quite unimaginatively named the property after his Goan family name. The handsome rectangular granite and wood structure that sat on the hill top, was a two storied and eleven-bedroom mansion with an indoor swimming pool, games room and home theatre that now was a swank bed and breakfast place. Jackie came here quite often and Uncle Olie was kind enough to offer this pristine residence in the hills at six-thousand feet, to us for our little reunion.

The eight efficient staff members under the immaculately organized manager, Simon Cardoza within this magnificent Victorian abode, was the ideal setting for us.

"I think Jagath would have enjoyed this place." I chipped in when we were unloading our baggage into the foyer.

"Why do you want them here?" Jackie's rejoinder was typical. Then she added softly: "Unless you want to fuck."

I inserted a smile on my face. Ana gave her take. "We don't need hubbies for that. Do we? That Simon guy looks cute." That shut me up on the topic.

Jackie, unlike Ana, was just the same from College days and I guess I was myself, save the inevitable changes of motherhood, of a teen kid and the approach of middle middle-age.

We had bedrooms with spacious ensuite five-piece bathrooms more than adequately furnished and finished with tasteful linen, rugs and curtains. Everyday I would go for an early morning walk in the backyard square walkway that slopes down to the edge of the property among thick vegetable shrubs and a dark green gazebo that stood right at the centre. I estimated that one square trip was about 400 meters and with the incline up which was moderately steep, four rounds would be a good workout before my shower.

The three of us would sit at the huge teak wood twelve-seater dining table for a sumptuous breakfast that had a variety of eastern and western menus each day, served by Mary the multitasked pleasant in charge of domestic help. Then we would go out on planned trips to botanical gardens, parks, flower shows, shops or simply take a stroll through the charming little town chatting laughing and munching cashew nuts.

Back for lunch and a quiet afternoon siesta or a lazy walk within the property brought on teatime and perhaps another trip to the town before we either came back for a quick swim and dinner or ate at one of the cozy little restaurants. All these delightful outings had the sprinkling of sharing and bonding that dissolved the years that had hurried by.

After dinner we often played Scrabble, Monopoly or Rummy the card game. On two nights we saw movies on the home theatre system. The library was huge and selection was difficult. Jackie suggested a girl friendly porn. The thought was abandoned as I made a face. Though I occasionally watched porn at home with hubby, I was always of the opinion that they were plotless, sensationless, raw and aggressive acts of male dominated unrealistic sex. It was at this session on that day that Jackie was hinting at 'something special'. I did not want to be late, somehow.

I quickly went into the bathroom brushed my teeth, had a quick shower and went to pick some casual lounge wear when I went past the reflection in a full-length mirror. I saw myself naked and not being used to even that self exposure, I looked away and stepped out of my own view. Then I remembered Ana and Jackie say that my butt was looking quite sexy nowadays and just to quench my curiosity, I stepped back and turned to look at my own backside; something I don't remember doing for a long time.

Just a couple evenings earlier, we had our dinner and were sitting on the rooftop terrace as it was a relatively warm night. Ana, being the swimmer and water lover wanted to jump into the hot water tub there. She switched on the underwater lights and having no swim wear available, stripped down to her bra and panties and jumped in and gestured to us. Jackie was not far behind. Our swimwear was in the washer after our afternoon swim.

"Come on, Yash. You are wearing your underwear, no?" She shed her clothes dropped them on the tiled floor and jumped in. Now both of them were prodding me.

I was thinking ahead. What would we wear when we come out? How would we dry ourselves? I asked.

"I'll get someone to get us some towels." Jackie provided a half solution.

"What will we wear?" I was possibly overthinking. "There are staff all over."

"Mary is here and I can get her to help us. Now shut up and join us."

Extremely reluctantly I stripped and with my hands and arms dancing around my nakedness I quickly stepped into the warm rippling, bubbling blue water. I was happy I had modest panties on unlike the other two that had the bikini variety. The feeling was great and relaxing with the tropical stars above in a cloudless sky, the warm currents touching and tickling and the closeness of very special company.

When it was time to get out, I realized that my modest panties had gone absolutely transparent and clingy!

"Wow! Look at that sexy arse!" Jackie laughed. I looked down to be horrified.

I sat down again in the tub as Ana joined in. "And look at that bush! This is one sexy dish!"

Presently seeing my derriere in the mirror, hmm... it did look filled out and I palmed the twin mounds. I remembered that Jagath held them tight as he climaxed during sex and I loved it. I parted my cheeks and felt good at forty-one. A few weeks prior, after a period of scorching intimacy, Jagath was exploring that part of my body and had said something like: "I'd like to go in there someday." I had expressed immediate and unequivocal disgust! I smiled at that memory; I could never like anal.

I felt a flush of pride as Jackie was the queen in the butt department while Ana, being a sportswoman, carried an average sized bum full of firm muscle.

Somehow, I felt the need to wear something to show off my freshly appreciated asset that night and chose a tight-around-the-hips crimson pyjama slacks. I had worn that before on this trip but now I chose a short yellow shirt that would expose my curves. I was going to impress my girlfriends tonight! No men around to worry about too much.

Been there; want that!

It was when Mary had brought out our soup which was a Sri Lankan seafood specialty called Kool that Jackie spoke about the plan.

"We've been sharing some great stories and lots of interesting anecdotes. Let's go a little deeper and more intimate." She looked around and my heart skipped a beat. "Let' share the first time we did it, without mentioning too many details, of course."

"First time we did what?" That was me.

"The first time you ate chocolate cake, stupid." They both laughed. "Of course, Yash, it's the first time you had sex!"

"But that's very private isn't it? And there is another person involved; that's not fair." I protested.

"No, woman. We don't want names, places or dates. We want feelings; fears, anxieties, thrills or moments of enlightenment or interesting happenings that you may have not have shared with anyone because it had a context that couldn't be revealed."

"That sounds doable." Ana chipped in. "It will be fun and we are sure it won't travel beyond us, right?"

"Of course not." Jackie reassured.

I was quiet. All three of us were silent. I mulled over it over the rest of the dinner that I even forgot what I ate. A tiny bit of fear settled in my chest. It is when the fruit bowl was brought in that Jackie spoke again. "I'll go first." She offered. "It will put you at ease and we'll add a fantasy to finish off. How about that?" She waited for Mary to leave. "What would you wish to happen now? Your wildest sexual fantasy!"

"Wow! Very exciting! I am ready to go." Ana beamed.

Obviously, these two were quite different from me. In fact, in college, all three of us were so dissimilar that friends were amazed that we hung out so much together. I simply followed the direction given and shown by my parents and family. I never went out too much and never with boys alone. Yes, I did have those thoughts about boys but they were sanitized by too much of moral preaching and red flag waving at home. I trusted my parents as I loved and respected them as much as they displayed so much kindness and love towards me. I continued that well beyond my marriage and though I smiled through all the naughtiness of my close buddies I could never be totally a part of their exploits.

When we moved into the adjoining television room where we used to play our board games, Jackie was ready to begin her story. The doors were shut.

Jackie's First

"It was just after school days and we were madly in love. A couple of weeks earlier an older cousin had told me about how much sex was enjoyable as a woman. That thought played in my head.

"It was carnival time in Goa and we were together with friends. He wanted to peel away in the dark and he took me to a quiet place in someone's backyard. The setting and the rebelliousness were exciting. The breaking of rules to get into each other's arms intimately was quite titillating. I remember leaning against a coconut palm and being crushed by his powerful shoulders as he kissed me repeatedly. I could feel his urgency as his hands were everywhere. I remember I wore a denim skirt and a blouse with buttons. I didn't know what to feel in the sense of rights and wrongs. I only felt terribly good, wanted, loved and desired. Even when he kissed the top of my boobs opening my upper buttons I encouraged him. But when I felt his hand down there, I resisted. He asked me why and I gave that standard 'not here' answer.

"Just then a group of people came towards us with flashlights and talking loudly. It looked like they were going back home or somewhere and we were in their path. We moved a little towards a small shack in the shadows and held ourselves flush against the mud wall.

"The people walked by on their way. I had to leave as it was late and I somehow convinced him. We said we will meet again soon.

"At home I thought a lot about that night and what might have been. Thoughts of intimacy floated in my mind making me terribly horny.

"He was pretty good at organizing another meeting the very next day. I had to spin a quick yarn at home and told them that I was meeting friends close to my cousin's place that was pretty far out of town. My guy had a place ready so close to home. I was fooling myself if I thought that was for anything other than sex. It was a friend's home where the family were away.

"I went willingly, knowing as well, as not knowing what I was in for. There was nothing to do in a strange house except fuck.

"So, we got ourselves undressed, or rather he undressed me after the preliminaries and then it happened. He wore a condom That was the first one I saw. The happiness was only that I was desired and I made the one I loved happy. The entry was painful and even when he did it I had some pain and as you know there was some pleasure that comes with the circumstances. It helped that he seemed to know what he was doing, though it was his first time as well. When he climaxed, I felt his body go rigid and then flow into spasms that synced with his thing expanding and contracting in me. I wanted to feel what he was squirting into me that was barricaded by protective rubber.

"Yes, the overall feeling was good; but there was a good deal of pain as well."

Ana applauded. And I smiled my appreciation.

"Do we have question time?" Ana asked.

"Go ahead."

"What position did you employ?"

"Missionary. Why? Would you think of anything else the first time?"

"I heard that doggy style is less painful for virgins." That was Ana's insights.

"What would have happened if you parents phoned your cousin?" I asked, my cautiousness to the forefront.

"Oh, I called her that morning and told her to tell them that I went fishing to the lake. But they never called." Jackie looked at each of us. "OK. It's Ana next?"

"Yes, I'll go."

Ana's First

"You guys know me in those days. I was the shy girl I was. The first night was a mixture of excitement, anxiety, hmm..., fear and bashfulness. You know the excitement is because you are beginning your new life with someone and acquiring a new status. The anxiety is of the unknown and fear is the ever-present sense of inadequacy. The bashfulness is obvious. I was swimming at state level meets and would be so shy in the changing rooms while some girls wouldn't bother and get naked so very casually.

"I had not been seen by any man so it was quite a big hurdle for me to cross. I tried to postpone the inevitable by going out of the room for this or that and even wanted to watch the evening news! He took all that quite well.

"Then he went into the bathroom to change into an obviously new blue checked pyjamas. I followed after he came out and wore the much revealing nightie underneath and a modest gown over it. After much thought, I wore my panties before I went back in. I quickly went to the switch and turned the lights off. I heard him giggle.

"With all that is said about men being clumsy and insensitive my guy was super. He was very gentle and let me go at my own pace. He showed some surprise when he found an extra layer of clothing and soon he got himself completely naked.

"I carefully avoided looking down below his neck! He was busy getting my nightie off and then smirked when he saw my panties. I apologized and said I was very shy. He seemed quite fascinated with my body and was fondling and feeling me everywhere for a very long time. It was quite arousing for me and I can say that was when I started feeling frisky. I wanted him to kiss me everywhere and he read my mind.

"When he went down, he horrified me as I cringed with shyness and he softly pulled my panties down. He exclaimed: 'You are shaved!' I told him the woman who got me prepared suggested it. He did snigger saying something like I looked like a baby but soon after, his lips went there and took me to heaven. The shyness, anxiety and fear disappeared and instead raged a fire of desire. He held my hand and brought it down to his erection and my imagination of a penis matched what I felt. Remember, Jackie, we watched a porn in your bedroom on your laptop! Somehow it felt like the one I saw on the screen, He made me stroke him and I learnt the art of thrilling a man ever so tenderly.

"When we did it, there was pain but a moment later I was consumed by this feeling of being filled. A joyous feeling of your whole body belonging to someone else and yet being separate enough to require a union of flesh. The gentle acceleration was exquisite and not only did I participate with physical effort but was very vocal as well. His explosion was sweet with warm, warm, warm flowing into me as he grunted and moaned his ecstasy.

"I think it is that moment that I told myself I want to change and be more open and truthful to myself; accept my real feelings and desires and not bury them deep within.

"Wow! Very real and with a lot of feeling, Ana." Jackie looked genuinely impressed.

I was, of course, stunned and speechless!

It was my turn.

My First:

"Sorry, but my narration is going to be quite boring compared to yours. Obviously, it was with my husband and you girls know a part of it. Here's the reason why my mind was programed to act in the way it did.

"Everyone that was involved with anything to do with my honeymoon preparations were obliquely referring to the act of sex. How I should be wearing the off-white negligee that my mother bought for me, how I should serve him milk and be subservient to him. There stood this bed hideously decorated with flowers and what not. This is apart from the tiring rituals that were blatantly sexist. I had no problem with my husband as he was chosen for me and I was in agreement but yet that day he was just an acquaintance and not even a close friend! How does one turn oneself on for intimacy? Was there no respect for the woman or her consent for the ultimate consummation of marriage? Unknown to my mother, I packed another traditional nightie.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers