Girlfriends' Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, my normal guard was down and I was strictly passive but I did let things happen. There were lots of moments when I could have stopped the progression of events. The first was when he sat on the bed by my side. We were still chatting about quite innocuous things and it didn't feel wrong. When I was reminded of what was happening at home and I got emotional he had his arm around me. I was OK with that as well. He hugged me and I felt so looked after. Then he kissed me on the cheek and I loved the heat of his breath on my ear and neck and then he kissed me again but this time on my neck. I had goosebumps all over and almost instinctively my face turned towards his with obvious invitation. He took my lips and my soul soared as my heart raced. Then in a sudden moment of comprehension I withdrew. I stood up and I shrugged my coat away and walked with it to the hanger.

Phil walked behind me and held me around my waist and pushed himself into my buttocks while his breath burned my neck. I almost fainted with a gush of emotion. I reminded Ana the technique he employed with reluctant women and she acknowledged with an awkward smile. He was crushing his hardness into my cleft behind and he drew delectable vertical lines along the length of me there. He was hard and unmistakably eager. Just as I was thinking that my last defenses were dropping he made sure they absolutely disappeared when he moved his hands up to my waiting breasts. He caressed with expert fingers and my coat dropped to the floor. He danced around my nipples and then sent his right hand to feel the flesh directly. I am sure I moaned audibly. He manipulated me to the edge of the bed and exerted gently pressure for me to bend over. He expertly lifted my favourite skirt, hooked his fingers to pull my panties to one side and he entered my slipperiness with incredible ease. I felt filled like never before. When he moved I thought I will explode instantaneously. I made him stop.

This time I did ask him to hold on so that we can get more comfortable. "We are still fully dressed!" I whispered. I wanted this to be special. I began undressing myself. I lay down and he was between my legs with his mouth. He did me till I sprouted wings and was a few feet off the bed. My head was spinning and I don't remember if I turned around myself or if he asked me to. But I was on all fours when he went in again. He took it nice and easy until I declared I was close and he said he was too and when he climaxed I synchronized with him not knowing or caring if it was genuine or fake. I felt his cum in me and felt so warm everywhere and a sense of fulfilment in my soul.

When our breathing returned to normal, we lay down and I put my arm across his chest and asked him if it was good. He said it was wonderful and praised me for nearly everything. I remember him saying distinctly that I hid more under my clothes than he expected. Whatever that meant I will not know. He kissed me again and left.

"I am sorry, honey," I apologized. "I stole your husband. I couldn't sleep after that, even though the intimacy was good. Waves of guilt ran over me as several doubts claimed my consciousness. Did Jagath actually cheat? Was this justified?"

"Well I know what he meant about what was under your clothes."

"Did you discuss this episode?" I knew they had. Theirs was an open marriage.

"Yes, we did. He said your body was so beautiful and here's what he said and don't feel embarrassed. He said you had the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen! Promise. I agree with him. Even a few months ago he repeated that."

"How silly. I don't understand that. I don't even take care of it like you do."

"I had to trim as I have a massive growth down there and it becomes too yucky to look at. I saw you just now and I agree with Phil. Your bush is just about ideal! He says that far eastern girls have the best bush. One of his girls, Fumi, was a Japanese and he says she had a great naturally groomed look with soft, sparse straight hair." She thought for a while. "When I mentioned the list of girls Phil fucked I knew you were worried I'll mention you, right?"

"Yes, I was." I admitted.

"Did you not do it the next day as well? I thought he said you did. And what did you think of his...?"

"No, we didn't." I lied. He did come over to my room again the next morning and tactfully asked but I vehemently refused as I was simply consumed with guilt. We got naked though, as there was now irreversible familiarity. I was just wearing my towel after a shower. Since he kept pressing I hesitantly agreed to give him a hand job and then, I saw him and he was big and circumcised. I recollected I felt abnormally filled when he entered me the previous night. Some illicit desire returned as I enjoyed stroking him, drawing the skin back, admiring those engorged blue veins in random design and pleasing him to that bigness I had never imagined. Circumcised penises had a different type of attractiveness. My lips yearned to encircle his awesome manhood. I was even salivating with undisclosed craving but I held back. My fingers hardly met as they curled around his girth. He felt me up; running his hands over my breasts, butt and his fingers went into my vagina when he squirted copiously into some tissue pretty quickly. I felt the contractions and the fluid being discharged through his fleshy member in my right hand while I caressed his soft sac, the source of that love stream. I simply loved giving an orgasm. I decided Ana need not know all those details.

We had a short chat afterward, but it was awkward for me after that confession.

Presently, Ana yawned and the sleepiness infected me as well. She looked at her watch and said: "Wow! It's two-ten. We'll hit the sack. It's been a day of tales."

"Sorry again about the New York episode. No one else knows, right? Does Jackie know?"

"Not another soul knows. No one will ever. Trust me. And no apologies please."

She left and I went to bed. I was tired and had no inclination for my usual reflections. I was somehow a tad gratified that I had unloaded my guilt, confessing to my friend Ana. Inevitably I thought of that naughty night with Phil. I couldn't help feel the tingle of that single random, occurrence of cheating and straying. There was a thrill no doubt. Almost unconsciously, my hand moved downwards and my fingers gingerly slipped into my sensitive folds. That part was beautiful, they said. In school and college what people admired was my boobs. Girls would pay me direct compliments on the fullness and shape. Now I am being noted for my butt and also for my pussy! What a change!

Phil, with his friendly smile and naked body floated over me. His large erect penis appeared between my thighs and I rubbed myself to remember more. It was throbbing and hard but smooth. I shut my eyes and imagined me ravaged by that powerful organ while the contrasting gentleness of his lips devoured my face and mouth with genuine respectful fondness. A series of delicious spasms claimed my torso as I reached the heights of fulfilment with a soft moan into my pillow.

I felt no guilt or shame as there was none of that in a fantasy.

Smashing Maria Christina

After going to bed a little after two, I was surprised to be fully awake by half past six. I quickly did the morning stuff and was in a track suite and shoes for my walk in the backyard square walkway. It was actually a relegated term to call it a backyard as it was quite massive. I skipped down the single flight of stairs, greeted the staff doing the morning cleaning in the hallways and slipped out of the glass doors and was onto my brisk steps. There were threatening dark gray clouds and a chilly breeze but I would run back if it rained.

As a distant thunder rolled I recollected the rather unusual events of the previous day and reminded myself that I had to clear up something with Ana. I did not tell her that I had checked on Nandini's departure from my home on that fateful day and I discovered that just at the exact time I was on the phone with Jagath, her BIL had taken a turn for the worse and the family was all there at the hospital. I decided then, a few days after I returned home to, absolve Jagath of all guilt and decided to ignore the reflection in the bookshelf that I saw as a figment of my own feminine, emotion infused imagination. I needed to get this across to Ana who might have had a different take of what transpired. Also, quite strangely, Jagath was never told of what happened with Phil, even though he knew we met.

Still, on my second 'round' on the rectangular walkway that I negotiated clockwise for some reason and as I was on the ascent section thick drops started tumbling down and in a second or two there were sheets of torrential downpour. I thought I would reach the building but running uphill was trying with the wetness underfoot and the refuge of the gazebo was the only thankful alternative to getting soaked.

I sat on the green metal bench and listened to the rain. I loved everything about the rain except getting wet in it. I took some pictures as this may be my last walk. Thoughts of my life and the importance of introspection and insightfulness this trip was carrying into my otherwise sequestered mind was increasingly amazing. It was not about the perception of others but rather of my own understanding of self; the values, pretensions, facades and yes, my sexuality, that I wore simply because the society, often comprised of people of lesser intelligence and education had put those pseudo standards up on a virtual public board.

I spotted a red and white umbrella moving towards me through the vegetable shrubs from the building and wondered who that might be, maybe coming to fetch me. I looked down at my tracksuit top and ensured that the wetness hadn't affected my modesty. See? That was me!

Who would it be, but good old Simon. He waved and I waved back and instantly wiped the doppelgänger I had of him as described by Ana in her fantasy. That was rude! Sexual fantasies were for strictly personal consumption and not to be shared.

"I saw you on the security camera." Simon explained.

"Oh, thanks so much. Very thoughtful of you."

He caringly let me get to the centre of the umbrella while he trailed behind my left shoulder. We walked briskly and in remarkable synchrony except when we took the right ninety degree turn at the corner of the walkway. I guess I turned slower than him and his shoulder slipped passed me in front and my left breast rubbed against him. It wasn't a simple brush by, but a full-blooded squeeze as I even felt the bounce back. It was only a few yards to the door and I took off in a dash. I didn't think. The embarrassment drove me quite involuntarily.

Simon walked back and looked at me with a questioning smile to which I had no answer but a further expression of awkward gratitude.

The rain stopped while we had breakfast and we discussed our options for the day. It was our last full day at the Livera. We were to visit a shawl boutique run by some folks from Kashmir and a store for women's odds and ends. Good, I thought, for a change we would be getting away from our overload of intimate stuff. A picnic lunch was planned thereafter.

We hopped onto our mini van driven by Simon of course, and we were off as the sun peeped out. I sat in front next to the driver as an effort to offset my unnecessary, rude sprint that morning away from the offer of the gracious shield from the shower.

We were dropped off at the shawl place and we made some bargain buys. The choice was ordinary and there were only two of the one that all of us liked. Jackie gave up hers like a true hostess. We trudged to the next store walking along the wet, muddy and busy streets lined by leafy shrubs, damp from the morning rain. We stepped along the edges gingerly. We were made aware of mountain leeches; horrible creatures that cling to your flesh.

We passed a group of youngsters and one of them called out: "What an ass!" It was obviously directed at Jackie who wore a pair of jeans and had the gait that accentuated her posterior.

"What an asshole!" Came the quick, sharp retort with a look back stare. Silence.

We stepped into the next store that was more established. After not finding anything interesting, Jackie gestured that we go upstairs. There she sprang another surprise on us. That was an adult store in the loft. I was done with all this overkill of carnal stuff and was about to politely decline but then I realized that I had not been to one of these and was now in my fifth decade! Imagine dying without knowing what these stores carried? Curiosity got the better of me. I was learning a lot about the sexual relationships around me and why not add this accessory to the list?

It was a narrow, cramped place that reeked of a peculiar perfume or some olfactory stimulant of arousal. It was manned by a slim young studious looking bespectacled girl that looked completely out of place and an older guy that would fit the perverted uncle description. The girl moved with us behind the counter, while this guy walked alongside with that lecherous grin. Jackie told him off. "Sir, we'll ask you if we need help. Thank you." He moved away sheepishly and sat at the cashier's desk.

Obviously, it was divided by men and women's sections. It was amazing to see the different types of goods that were on display. There were erotic under clothes, aromatic sprays and candles, lubricants with many outlandish promises and more stuff for kinky people. For the more conventional, spindle and cylindrical vibrators of all sizes and colours, some with a 'U' shaped clitoral stimulator were available with exorbitant price tags, I thought. Right at the end was a dildo with an authentic shape and colour that was quite realistic. It evoked a whisper from Ana. "Does this remind you of anybody?" She dropped the question in my ear and did not wait for an answer. I knew what she meant and I smiled to myself. The men's section was full of artificial vaginas and other electric masturbators. Most of them were with a bum of various sizes and shapes with the all-important oval opening below. They were well crafted with representative sentinel labia advertised with the word 'realistic' being employed to describe sensation, feel and all. Yes, the men may find these handy as they sometimes are lonely and the drive is stronger. But women? Why do they need all this? How is a real man worse than these inanimate objects? And men are quite easy to have sex with. I shelved those thoughts for further study later as we left the shop.

Simon was there right on the dot to pick us up. I hopped in next to him again. He made polite conversations with a knowing smile about our day and I was a bit worried that he had somehow heard that we were in that naughty shop. No evidence there but just my overactive sixth sense working overtime. He cracked a few borderline jokes that were indeed quite funny. I smiled without laughing.

We picked up some sandwiches from a stand that was recommended by Simon and drove along to a park by the falls for a wonderful milieu endowed bite. It was a marvelous spot for a quiet rendezvous and we chatted about mundane stuff with Simon joining in. The laced veil like waterfalls and the sound of the frothy gush hitting the rocks below was both soothing and relaxing. We all snapped some excellent photographs. We spoke a lot about holiday spots we had been to, sharing some useful snippets that might come in handy later.

Then Simon walked away to take a stroll or something and Jackie began: "How did you guys like the sex shop? Anything interesting?"

"Interesting because I have some questions that popped up in my head." Ana chipped in.

"Like what?" Jackie asked.

"Not directly based on what we saw, but why do some men like certain girl parts?"

"Yeah. Some like ass and others like boobs." Jackie answered. "I think I read somewhere that they aren't aware but they are actually choosing a healthier match for procreation. That's the expected biological outcome of sex, right."

"OK. The attraction makes sense but how does a big bum mean a healthy baby?"

"I think they say more fat in your butt means you are fertile, Ana, and also a wider hip means childbirth will be less traumatic for mom and baby." Jackie looked at me. "What does the expert say?"

"Me? Expert? No way. But I know that there are studies to show that certain areas in your backside having more fat signifies fertility and health while the contrast of a narrow waist to flaring hips below is attractive because the male is looking for a non-pregnant female. But here's my question," I asked. "Why do women admire male butts?"

"You tell us, Yash." Jackie smiled. "You read a lot about this 'psychology of attraction' stuff. Who is that favourite author of yours?"

I didn't remember whom she was referring to. I told her. Ana came up with this: "Do you look at a guy's bum, Yash? You do as you said so, you can tell us what goes on in your mind."

I thought for a while. "The thing about this stuff is that we aren't sure why we like something romantically. At least we have no insight until we read about it. As you all know we girls like the entire package and a well shaped bum is the cherry on the cake." I giggled. "Butts are made of muscle and when there is tough mass there, it signifies power and may be more masculinity. Another male attribute is wide shoulders and men move more with a side to side movement of their shoulders while we women move with the swing of our hips. The proportion of wide shoulders tapering down to appropriately shaped gluteal globes is the male eye candy we talk of."

We saw Simon walking towards us that aborted further conversation. Perhaps ushering in some relief for me as beyond a certain depth of detail in this area I feel embarrassed even with my closest buddies. Ana, in her own inimitable style reminded us that Simon was eye candy on this holiday.

We rode back home a little tired and sleepy. Simon tried to engage in small talk and I pretended to be asleep to avoid being drawn in. We needed to pack and be ready the next day to take the two-hour drive to the railway station before catching our train back home.

Back in my room I did a bit of packing before the routine of a short catnap, shower and a phone chat with hubby. Tea time was full of recollections of our week together with plans for another trip. We shared our collection of hundreds of photographs. We were all chirpy and happy while also keen to get back to our routines. Jackie put it, typical for her, crudely: "I haven't had cock for a week. About time or I might do something I'll regret."

"Hey, what about me?" Ana argued. "I haven't fucked for years! I am getting arthritis in my fingers rubbing."

I smiled as usual and said nothing, though I had masturbated myself. Profanity didn't come to me naturally. In fact, it never resided even in a deep recess in my vocabulary. Jagath also was never loose in its use unless he was very angry. Once, early in our marriage, when we were both aroused and ready to have sex with me on top, he said: "Fuck me!" and I went quietly confused. I thought the vulgarity was undervaluing a beautiful act of love. That was defining me, again.

We took a walk within the property in front and went passed the gates onto the narrow dirt road and walked onto a path lined by some tall shrubs. It wasn't creepy except for the thought that there may be some unfriendly bugs or reptiles. I expressed that fear and the other two agreed. Jackie brought up something.

"Hey, girls. Have you peed in the open? I think I want to feel the breeze on my parts that don't get it."

"Sounds good to me." Ana was ready as usual for any mischief. Actually, my bladder is full. "Come on Yash?"