Girls' Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, grabbing his thighs to lift me up, and stood right in front of him, close enough to be invading his personal space.

"I don't know how to thank you, Ted." He started to brush it off and I went on. "No, really ... if I'd had to have a plumber come out, it would have cost me an arm and a leg. And, I'd probably be subjected to having to see his butt crack!" We both laughed at that.

I reached up and put my hands on Ted's cheeks. "You're wonderful. My knight in shining armor." And, when it was clear that he wasn't going to back away from my touch. I turned my head up and kissed him, first gently, then, when he didn't seem bothered, passionately.

As soon as my hands began roaming around his body, he knew I was giving him permission to explore mine, too. I first felt his hands on my breasts, fondling them forcefully, as if to express his yearning. This was going to be easy!

It was nice to be kissing Ted and groping his body as he groped mine. There is an excitement in these first encounters that's incredibly intense.

My hand moved to his crotch and I felt a large bulge, pressing up against his pants. I manipulated his cock through his pants until it was sticking straight up and began rubbing my hand up and down the length of his hard shaft.

I moaned with pleasure—real, not faked, though I would have faked it if I hadn't felt it. There's nothing that turns a guy on more than his thinking he's turning you on.

While I was massaging his cock, I stuck my tongue in his mouth, which quickly provoked him to do the same back to me. When his tongue was in my mouth, I sucked on it as if it was a small cock—a little foreshadowing of what was to come (cum?).

Then I dropped to my knees and began to unwrap my present.

Being on my knees, unzipping Ted's pants to wrestle out his hardening cock was exciting for me. Cliff had told me many times that there was something incredibly erotic about a woman being on her knees "servicing" a man. Maybe one reason I found this so exciting was that I knew how exciting it was for the guy.

As I pulled Ted's cock out and pushed his pants and boxers down to give me good access, I paused for a moment to fully appreciate the moment. Ted's cock was fully erect and standing 90-degrees from his body, pointing enticingly toward my mouth. The musky scent was intoxicating and the weight and warmth of his cock in my hand was tremendously satisfying. I felt my heart pounding with excitement and my mouth watering in anticipation of what I was about to do.

For just a moment, I thought about how some people might think that this was somehow humiliating or debasing for me. Here I was, on my knees, servicing a guy's hard cock. The only objective, it might seem, was his pleasure and my only role was to be an instrument for that pleasure.

But that completely misses the point. I wasn't dominated or subjugated. I chose what I was doing and, instead of feeling used or exploited, I felt completely in control—powerful in fact. I controlled what Ted would feel. Yes, the objective was to give him exquisite pleasure but that was my objective.

These thoughts flashed through my mind for only a second as I brought my lips to Ted's eagerly awaiting cock. He moaned as my lips surrounded the head of his cock and his obvious pleasure enhanced mine.

Ted's cock was big—not gigantic like some of the freaks you see in porn—but bigger than average. It was straight and lightly veined with a very pronounced helmet. It felt wonderful sliding in and out of my moist mouth. And I loved the feeling of barely being able to wrap my fingers around the base of his cock.

As I worked Ted into a frenzy, I felt his hands on the back of my head, gently trying to control the pace of my ministrations. I could tell when he was nearing his orgasm and I brought my other hand up to cup his balls gently, to feel them draw up as the sperm was taken up on its way to my mouth.

With a roar, Ted announced his impending orgasm, though no announcement was necessary. I'd felt his thighs tense up and his cock begin to piston furiously between my lips. When I felt his balls pull up to his groin, I pulled my mouth off his cock. The whole point of this scene, after all, was to fulfill Ted's fantasy of giving a facial. I didn't want to ruin his orgasm, though, so I kept pumping his cock with my hand.

I looked up at Ted, hoping his eyes would meet mine. I thought it would be exciting for him to watch as he painted my face with his spunk. I wanted him to see me smile invitingly, urging him on. And I wasn't disappointed.

Ted was looking down at me as he began to spew his load on my face. Our eyes locked and he could see me smile as spurt after spurt of his creamy, white cum shot in ribbons over my face. It was warm and slick and had the unmistakable scent of fresh semen. And I found it exceptionally exciting.

When Ted finished, I continued looking straight into his eyes with a satisfied smile on my face. "Thank you,' I said, breathlessly. "That was wonderful."

I think Ted was relieved. I don't just mean that his sexual tension was relieved. That was obvious—relieved all over my face. I mean I think that Melissa had made such a big deal about taking a facial that Ted was worried he had subjected me to something awful. I wanted him to know that nothing could have been further from the truth.

Ted watched me as I carefully wiped the cum off my face, pushing it into my mouth slowly and sensually, making it clear to him that I loved swallowing his cum. He watched with fascination and satisfaction as I cleaned every bit of cum from my face and savored the taste of it.

I stood up while Ted was pulling up his pants. Ted started to say something and cut himself off. I prompted him to say what was on his mind. Hesitantly, he said, "I've always had a fantasy about doing that but ..."

"But ..." I finished the thought for him, "Melissa wouldn't let you?"

"Right. She said it was disgusting."

"Well, it wasn't. It was exciting. And I'm glad I could let you fulfill your fantasy. I hope it was as good as you'd thought it would be."

"Better! Oh God ... way better. It was incredible!"

——————————-

At the next Girls' Book Club, the conversation didn't naturally go to the women's complaints about their husbands' sexual requests so I had to steer it that direction. But that was easy to do. I didn't start by quizzing Melissa but, after we discussed some of the other women's complaints, I said, "So, Melissa, have you let Ted give you a facial yet?"

"Oh, God, no! That's disgusting!" And she made her little disgusted face. "He's never going to do that to me." She was adamant. "Let him find some cheap tramp to do that to!"

She wasn't serious. She didn't want him to find another woman to do that to. She just wanted to emphasize that it would never happen to a "good woman" like her. Only a tramp would let him do that.

"Maybe he already has!" I said. Melissa was taken aback for a moment, but my smile and little laugh made her confident that I was just teasing her.

Girls' Book Club - Part IV: Theresa's Complaint

My schemes for Steve and Ted were relatively simple and they both went really well—better than I could have hoped. I liked it that I didn't have to be open with them in advance about what I wanted to do. These acts could seem to develop "organically", whatever people mean by that.

I was going to have to take a different tack with Brad. You can't start off with anal sex without any explanation. Of course, I could have just started up an affair with Brad and, as it progressed, steer it toward anal sex. But I liked the idea of my targeted activity being the first, and defining, act in our transgressive relationship. So, I decided I'd need to be more direct with Brad. I was going to play the lonely widow who needs a man's touch but be up front about what I wanted.

The first task was to get him alone for an extended time to talk. I decided on the direct approach. I asked if he could meet me for a drink after work. I was vague about why—just said I needed to talk with him about something. He agreed, but I'm sure he was curious about why I wanted to talk.

We began innocently enough—small talk of no significance and there was no sexual undercurrent to the conversation. It was Brad who steered the conversation where I wanted.

"What did you want to talk about, Vivian?"

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing," I said hesitantly. Brad urged me on and so I continued. "But I'm worried that it might hurt our friendship." That got his attention, to be sure.

"I can't imagine that," he assured me. "What is it?"

"Well, okay," I said. "But you have to promise that if you don't like what I'm going to say, we'll just both forget that this conversation ever happened and everything will go on as if it never did." Well, now he was all ears. What on Earth could I be about to tell him? I'm sure he was wondering.

"Since Cliff died, I've been trying to manage as well as I could. But it's hard sometimes. I mean, I can manage all the practical stuff. But it's lonely. I've lost my partner. And, sometimes, especially alone in bed at night, I just cry."

That was all true, actually. But telling Brad was manipulative. A nice guy—and Brad was certainly a nice guy—had a hard time resisting the damsel in distress ploy. He chimed in sympathetically: "I'm sure it's really difficult!"

"And," I continued, "I know this is going to sound terrible and you might think I'm a horrible person. But sometimes I just crave a man's touch so much. I fantasize a man being in my bed, touching me, holding me. It used to always be Cliff that I imagined. That's not possible. But I still want to be with a man."

"Why would I think you're a terrible person for that?"

"I haven't quite gotten to the possibly terrible part yet." I left a long silence. "Will you sleep with me?" I blurted out, trying for pathos without seeming pathetic.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. Please ... let's just forget this conversation. I'd hate to lose your friendship because of this."

"No," Brad said sympathetically. "I get it. But ... I mean ... Theresa."

"I know. I know. That's probably the main reason you would think I'm an awful person. I wouldn't want to hurt Theresa. So, please don't tell her about this and let's just forget the whole thing and go on as if I'd never said anything."

"Of course I won't tell Theresa. But just forgetting about this doesn't solve your problem."

"Maybe my problem can't be solved. Or maybe I should put an ad on Tinder or something. It's just that the idea of meeting up with a complete stranger ..." I paused. "And, I mean, I really like you and I'm attracted to ..." I let this hang for a second. "No, forget it. This was a bad idea."

"No, Vivian. Maybe it's not a bad idea." Now I knew I had him.

"You think?" I said in a questioning tone. "I mean, we're just friends. And that would be good. It's not a romantic thing. I wouldn't want to create a threat to your marriage. You and Theresa love each other. We'd just be, I guess, friends with benefits. But I'd much rather have those benefits be with you than to try to get them with some stranger that I meet through Tinder."

"Okay, let's try it and see how we feel about it." That could have sounded as if it was falsely reluctant. But I think Brad was really a bit conflicted about it. I mean, it's hard for a guy to turn down free sex, but he did love Theresa and he didn't want to endanger that relationship. And I don't think he wanted to conceal an adulterous relationship from her. Like I said, Brad is a nice guy. But, he's also a guy and, like I said, free sex is hard for a guy to turn down.

"So, our next Girls' Book Club meeting is at your house. Don't you usually find some reason to be away from the house when we meet there?" Brad nodded. "I'll make an excuse for missing the meeting and you can come over to my house then."

And so the scheme was set. Since Brad planned to tell Theresa he had to stay in town and work very late on a proposal for a client that night, I invited him to come to my house early for dinner. It was nice planning and preparing dinner for a man. This was really the first time since Cliff died that I'd had anything that was at all like a date. And it was a date that I knew would end up as I wanted it to.

Dinner was fun. Brad was very complimentary of my cooking and my looks. There were lots of innuendos about what was going to happen—word play, slightly nervous looks at each other that turned into mutual smiles. It was fun to know where the night was going and for both of us to be looking forward to it. Of course, Brad wasn't anticipating the specific details of the encounter tonight. And that made it even more fun for me.

I led Brad to the bedroom and we collapsed on the bed and began making out with the enthusiasm of teenagers who just discovered sex, but with much more experience and confidence. We pulled each other's clothes off voraciously and explored each other's naked body with our hands and mouths.

Brad went down on me before I did on him. I was in heaven as his tongue plied across my wet clitoris. It had been so long since I'd felt that and I realized that the speech I'd given Brad to set this all up was grounded on the truth. I had missed a man's touch and Brad was reminding me vividly of how wonderful it could be.

He brought me to a crashing orgasm with his tongue. My heart was pounding in my chest and my whole body was convulsing with pleasure.

As I lay there, limp as a rag doll, trying to recuperate, Brad crawled up and was getting ready to enter me. I summed up the energy to stop him, saying I needed a little time to recover. That was true but the more important reason was that I was determined that our first interecourse would be the fulfillment of his fantasy of anal sex.

I hadn't done anal for a long time. Cliff and I had tried it. We both liked it fine. Cliff said it felt different from vaginal sex and he liked the variety. It certainly felt different to me and I liked it okay, too. But it wasn't a thing with us. Maybe Cliff would have become fixated on it like Brad if I'd denied him like Theresa did Brad. There's no fruit sweeter than forbidden fruit.

When I felt my energy returning, I decided I wanted to get Brad really hot and bothered before the main act. I went down on him. I got between his legs to give me good access to my target.

Brad's balls were large and covered with peach fuzz. His cock was full and hard and lying up on his belly. Pressing his thighs apart a bit more, I bent down and took first one and then the other of his balls in my mouth, caressing them ever so gently with my tongue. It flashed through my mind that there were millions of sperm cells swimming around in Brad's balls, just waiting to be taken on their ride down his hard shaft. It's an amazing thought.

But I didn't linger on his balls. I put my tongue as the very base of his cock and slowly dragged it up the entire length of his shaft. His cock twitched as I neared the sensitive tip.

For a while, I just licked and then nuzzled his cock, teasing him to an even higher level of sexual tension. Then I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock and took the head into my mouth, moving my moist lips back and forth over the helmet.

I had to be careful. It was obvious that Brad was on the edge and I had definite and firm plans about how I was going to take him over the edge. My mouth was just prelude to the precipice. But it was a very pleasant one and I wanted to stay with it as long as possible.

Finally, though, I pulled myself away from Brad's cock and lay down next to him. I turned to him and said, "Can I ask you for something?"

"Of course. What do you want?" Well, what's a guy going to say when you've worked him into a lather and he's expecting relief?

"Would you mind putting a condom on ..."

Brad interrupted, "Of course not."

"No, I mean, would you mind putting condom on and fucking me in the ass?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry," I said quickly. "If that's disgusting to you or you just don't want to do that, it's fine. It's just that I really like anal sex and it's been such a long time."

"No, no," Brad responded. "It's okay."

Given Brad's fantasy, this wasn't a generous but reluctant acquiescence. But, again, he's a nice guy and I think he would have agreed even if it hadn't been his cup of tea.

I got a condom from the night stand—left over from before Cliff passed away. "Here," I said, "let me put it on."

It was fun unwrapping the condom and rolling it down over Cliff's cock. There's something empowering about being in charge of making the preparations for getting fucked.

There are lots of ways to get fucked in the ass, of course. But I knew what I wanted. I wanted to be fucked from behind on my hands on knees, like a bitch in heat—which wasn't a bad description right now. The work I'd done with my mouth on Brad's shaft had rekindled my passion.

I arranged myself on the edge of the bed so that Brad could stand beside the bed to fuck me. I've found that that position gives the guy lots of freedom to fuck really hard, holding my hips and thrusting deep into my cunt or ass—in this case, the latter.

As Brad began to push his cock against my sphincter, I realized I'd made a good call when I'd begun playing with my dildo in my ass for the past week or so. It had been a long time since I'd been fucked in the ass, so when I first started these stretching exercises, it had been a little hard to comfortably accommodate my dildo.

Assholes stretch, of course, and I could have taken Brad without the practice. But I wanted it to be as comfortable as possible. Brad was slightly bigger than my dildo so it was still a bit of a stretch, literally, to accommodate him. But that minor pain isn't a bad thing. It intensifies the pleasure.

Brad was gentle and took his time working his hard cock into my ass. Before long, I was very comfortably taking his full length.

"Oh, God, yes!" I cried out. "Fuck me! ... Fuck me hard, Brad! ... I want to feel you pound your cock deep in my ass."

The instructions were unnecessary. Brad was already fucking me hard and pounding his cock deep in my ass. But a little encouragement never hurt and I thought it was good to underscore the "fucking me in my ass" action.

Brad's strong hands were holding my hips firmly. As he thrusted into my ass, he'd pull back on my hips for maximal penetration.

I've never cum from anal sex; tonight was no different. But that doesn't mean that I don't find it exciting. It feels good and the sense that it's kind of naughty just intensifies the excitement.

I think Brad would have loved this to go on for a long time. But my ass was clamping down tightly on his shaft and it didn't take long before his thrusting sent him careening over the edge of a crashing orgasm.

He roared out loudly when he began shooting his cum. He held my hips firmly, pressing as deeply as he could into my ass. I swear I could feel each spurt of semen as it blasted its way past my tight sphincter.

Brad collapsed on top of me and I fell flat to the mattress. For a while, we both just lay there, each of us a sweaty mess, heaving breaths to try to recover.

Finally, Brad rolled off me and I felt his softening cock slip from my asshole.

Before he could say anything, I said, 'That was great, Brad. I loved it."

"Oh, God, Vivian," Brad said between still heavy breaths. "It was wonderful.!"

We lay still for a while and Brad went on. "I've never done that before. I've always wanted to but Theresa always said 'no'."

Bringing Theresa to mind didn't seem to bother Brad. I guess he'd made his peace with the adultery thing. And it certainly didn't bother me.

"Well, I'm especially glad we did it then. It's fun to think that I was able to fulfill one of your fantasies. And, you liked it?"