Girls' Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know what you're thinking: "What kind of person would go behind her friends' backs to suck and fuck their husbands?" Well, in the first place, these women weren't really friends. They were neighbors, acquaintances. We were friendly, but not friends.

But, secondly, as long as this was all kept secret from the women, I considered it a win-win-win situation. These women weren't subjected to sexual demands/requests that they found objectionable. Their husbands were more than happy—not only had they gotten something on the side, they'd had a fantasy fulfilled. And, what about me? Well, I wasn't feeling lonely anymore; I didn't have an unsatisfied yearning for a man's touch; and I had a little private game that I was playing, a game that made these Girls' Book Club meetings actually fun to go do.

It was such a good solution that I saw no reason to limit my experiences with these three men to the one-offs that I'd initially planned. I continued to get together with each of them from time to time, when our schedules allowed it and our libido required it.

What was the harm? I was happy, the guys were happy, and the wives were oblivious. Ignorance is bliss, they say (though that's a quote out of context). I hoped that the wives' ignorance, and so their bliss, would continue.