Girls' Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes! It was amazing."

Brad was on his back, with his legs over the side of the bed. His cock was soft and satisfied. The tip of the condom was filled with a couple of teaspoons full of his semen.

I moved down and gently removed the condom, allowing his cum to drip down onto his cock. Then I got on my knees on the floor, positioning myself between his thighs and began slowly and gently licking up his load and swallowing it.

I had his cock in my hand as I did this and I felt it begin to fill again. I wondered whether I could bring Brad to another orgasm so soon. I decided to try.

With his cock still being mostly soft, I could easily fit the entire length in my mouth. A hard cock in your mouth feels wonderful. But so does a soft cock, especially when you feel it come to life in your mouth.

Brad was responding quickly to my sucking and licking. Within minutes, he was hard enough that I knew I could get him off. I continued to work on his cock and, while I did, I wetted my finger with some of the cum that still lingered on his abdomen and began working my finger toward his ass.

I wasn't sure how Brad would react to this. But I figured that if Theresa said 'no' to anal sex, she probably hadn't ever tried to massage Brad's prostate while she sucked his cock. If Brad would let me do this, he was in for a treat, at least I thought so based on what Cliff had told me.

As my finger touched his asshole, Brad seemed a bit uncomfortable, but he didn't pull away. I gently pressed past his tight ring and worked my way up to his P-spot. With my other hand, I was pumping his shaft while I sucked on his cock.

Brad was moaning with pleasure and his hips were moving in response to my actions. When I felt his thighs flex and his hips thrust up, I pressed hard on his prostate. It had the predictable effect. Brad began shooting a second load, this time deep in my mouth.

It wasn't a huge load but it was still impressive for a round two load. I swallowed his cum and crawled back up on the bed next to him.

"Well, that was impressive," I said. "And fun! ... Thanks." Again, the key to a man's cock, if not his heart, is to thank him for filling your mouth with his cum. You can bet that's something his wife has never done.

"Oh, God!" Brad sputtered. "Thank you! ... I've never ... I mean ... You made me feel things I've never felt before."

"That's good, Brad. I'm glad I could do that."

After Brad left, I thought about the next Girls' Book Club Meeting. I thought I'd have fun. And I was right.

——————————-

When the women got together the next month. I eventually, and carefully (I thought), brought the discussion around to their complaints about their husband's sexual demands. Interestingly, Audrey reported Steve hadn't said a word about getting a blow job in the car for months.

"Maybe that little obsession has passed."

"Maybe," I said.

And Melissa said something very similar. Ted hadn't even hinted about giving her a facial.

"Maybe he realizes how humiliating that is for a woman," Melissa said.

"Oh," I said, "I'm sure some women are okay with it. But if you're not, I'm glad Ted seems to have moved on from the idea of giving you a facial." I said the 'you' with just a hint of emphasis—not enough for the implication to be clear.

"And how about you, Brenda?" I asked. "Have you done a three-way with Evan and some random woman?"

Brenda laughed, at the ridiculousness of that, and we all chimed in sympathetically.

"No," she said. "And I wish he'd get over his little fixation like Steve and Ted have."

Just you wait, Brenda, I thought. Just you wait. He will! And in just the way that Steve and Ted got over theirs!

Now the ball was obviously in Theresa's court. Everyone else had weighed in with an update.

"If you'd asked me last month, I would have said that nothing had changed with Brad. It's not like he was always bringing anal sex up, but he would hint from time to time. But, now that I think about it, he hasn't really been pressing for it recently."

Hmmm, I thought. Last month? ... What was happening exactly one month ago when I missed the book club meeting?

"Well," I said, "I guess it's good if he scratched that itch." I acted as if I'd misspoken. "Not 'scratched that itch'. I mean it's good if he got it out of his system."

"So, it's all good except for Brenda and Evan, right?" I said in an upbeat tone. "We can only hope that Evan gets his fetish out of his system, too." Brenda agreed.

Girls' Book Club - Part V: Brenda's Complaint

At first I was sure there was no way for me to arrange a three-way for Evan and make it seem spontaneous. So my original plan was to play the same "lonely, suffering widow" card I did with Brad and, when I had Evan hooked, confess to him my long-standing fantasy to have a threesome with a man and another woman. But, as it turned out, I was able to be a little cagier than that.

My immediate problem was finding the other woman for the threesome. For that, I dug back into my past. Like some others, in college, I'd experimented a bit, including some girl-on-girl action with Helen, my sophomore roommate. Helen and I had stayed in touch over the years and I knew that she had recently been divorced, had no children, and considered herself bi-sexual. That didn't mean that she'd be up for a threesome with me and a man she didn't know. But it was a possibility worth exploring.

I dithered about how much to tell Helen. Did I go "full transparency" and fill her in on the little game I was playing with the husbands of my Girls' Book Club? That didn't seem necessary and could have been counterproductive. I decided to reveal information on a "need to know" basis.

Helen and I set up a time to Zoom. I talked about how a guy I had dated some and liked having sex with had revealed his fantasy of being with two women. I also let her know that I had fond memories of the relatively few times she and I had been intimate.

"So, what are you saying, Vivian?"

"Well, ..."

"Are you feeling me out to see if I'm interested in joining you for a three-way to fulfill this guy's fantasy?"

"Sort of ..." I said coyly.

"Is he hot?"

"Yeah. Do you think I'd be sleeping with him if he weren't?"

Helen didn't respond to that; she moved on. "To tell you the truth, Vivian, that sounds kind of interesting. I don't want to commit to anything in advance but, if you set up a dinner at your house for the three of us, we can see what develops."

That was as good as a commitment, I figured. I was confident that Helen would like and be attracted to Evan. And Helen's suggestion of dinner for the three of us, with no explicit commitment to more gave me the idea of how to make the three-way seem kind of spontaneous to Evan. I'd invite Evan to a dinner with benefits and then, at the last minute, let him know that my old friend, Helen, was in town and would be staying with me. The trick would be to ensure that he still came to dinner even though he would, for a while, believe that there would be no benefits following dinner. (If things worked out, of course, there would be even more benefits than he'd been anticipating.) I thought I could handle it in a way that kept him willing to come to dinner.

I didn't think it would be hard to get Even on board with coming to my house for dinner when the next Girls' Book Club meeting was scheduled. And it wasn't. Over the drinks I'd arranged with Evan, I played the forlorn widow card and he was quickly up (only metaphorically at this point) for helping me.

So we had a date for the next Girls' Book Club. The afternoon of that meeting, after I was sure Evan had given his alibi to Brenda and, so, committed himself to not being home when the book club met at their house, I called him and let him know about the change of plans—that an old friend, Helen, would be joining us. When he proposed canceling, I pushed back.

"Oh, Evan," I said with a slightly plaintive tone, "I really hope you'll come. I told Helen that you'd be there. I lied—I told her that we'd been dating and she really wants to meet you. And, even if the night won't be exactly what we were expecting, I think you'll enjoy it."

Sheeze! That's an understatement! I thought.

"Sure," Evan agreed, "I'll come."

And, indeed, will you! was all I could think.

"Oh, and there's one more thing," I added. "Helen thinks we've been dating so you need to play along and ... and here's the big thing ... she's got a thing about women who date married men. She got a divorce because her husband cheated on her and she blames not only him but her. Do you mind, awfully, taking off your wedding ring and playing along as if you've been divorced for a while?"

Evan was okay with that and so it was all set.

Dinner was great. Helen and Evan couldn't have hit it off better. We all joked, laughed, and drank a lot of wine. After dinner, I put on some music and Helen and I danced together in the living room. We put on a bit of a show for Evan with some hints of girl-on-girl action. Helen, especially, was being aggressive. She danced close to me and put her hands on my ass. She got behind me, turned me toward Evan, and ran her hands down over my breasts and abdomen to settle on my crotch.

Helen pulled Evan up from the couch to join us. He tried to decline but Helen is nothing if not persistent. Soon we were all three dancing together. Helen was the primary instigator of greater intimacy. She was being extremely provocative, turning her back toward Evan and grinding her ass into his crotch.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I proposed. Not surprisingly, no one dissented.

I thought this was going to be my show but Helen took charge. That was fine; she was doing a fantastic job.

"Sit down," she told Evan as she pushed him toward a chair next to the bed. "Sit down and watch the show."

Helen turned toward me and began slowly unbuttoning my blouse. I can't describe how exciting this was to me. It had been many years since I'd enjoyed the touch of a beautiful woman and now Helen was unwrapping me as if I was a precious present. She pushed my blouse off my shoulders and it dropped to the floor.

Next Helen went for my skirt, reaching around my waist to unfasten it. She stepped back and regarded me, standing before her and Evan, in only by white lace bra and panties.

"Still beautiful, Vivian!" Helen said, as she unhooked my bra and pushed it to the floor. She moved behind me, having me face Evan. I saw his face flush with desire as he watched Helen slowly run her hands over my breasts, playing my erect nipples.

I was awash with a passion I've seldom felt. The "forbidden" touch of a beautiful woman, the exhibition in front of Evan, and his obvious arousal were all combining to overwhelm me.

When Helen slid her soft hand down inside my panties, I realized how wet with desire I was. I watched Evan squirm in his chair. I knew that what he really wanted to do was to whip out his cock and stroke it to the show he was seeing.

I turned to start undressing Helen. This went much faster because neither of us wanted to wait for things to progress a moment longer than necessary. She was helping me strip her as fast as possible.

When Helen was stripped down to her panties, she pushed me onto the bed and got between my legs. She put her mouth over my mons and blew hot air through the silk of my panties. That made me moan and writhe with pleasure.

Then Helen slowly, as if to tease me with every millimeter of movement, pulled my panties down. I tried to push them down quickly to speed this up but Helen would have none of that. She slapped my hand away and returned to her painfully slow (well, really incredibly pleasurably slow) removal of my last bit of clothing.

I lay naked on the bed, feeling vulnerable and incredibly excited. I thought, and hoped, that Helen would bring her lips to my lower lips immediately. She didn't. Instead she moved up, lay over me, and began kissing me passionately on my lips.

It was when Helen and I were both sophomores in college that I'd last been kissed by a woman. I found it more exciting than I'd remembered. We were both older and more experienced. We weren't just fumbling around, experimenting. So, maybe it was objectively a more passionate kiss. Or maybe I'd just forgotten how wonderful it felt to be kissed by Helen.

Helen's lips soon left mine as she worked her way down my body, caressing and fondling my breasts and every inch of my body until her mouth met my cunt lips. I could tell that I was sopping wet. And that seemed to excite Helen. She dove into my cunt with abandon, gently pulling my lips apart to find my hard clitoris.

Her tongue played with my clitoris furiously, flicking it gently back and forth and, then, circling it to excite it from every angle. She took my clitoris into her mouth and sucked it softly, causing it to swell even more. Then she moved down to lick between the folds of my cunt lips.

When she moved back up to attend to my clitoris again, she was in serious-orgasm-producing mode. She moved her tongue across my clitoris intensely and relentlessly. Soon I felt myself building to a climax.

I was overcome with a "whole body" orgasm. My entire body was quivering with pleasure for what seemed like a long time. It was probably less than a minute but one loses track of time when experiencing such intense pleasure.

As I lay there recovering, I was only vaguely aware that Helen had gotten up and walked over to Evan. I had planned to bring Evan into the mix, but I was in no shape to do anything for at least a few minutes. Helen pulled Evan up and began undressing him. As she was undressing him, she was staring at him intently, her face only a few inches from his. There was a kind of fierceness in the way she stripped Evan.

When he was completely naked, Helen dropped to her knees and immediately took Evan's hard cock deep in her mouth. She began sucking him like she was a milking machine. As I gradually returned to full consciousness, I saw her grab Evan's balls and squeeze them forcefully as she worked feverishly on his cock with her mouth.

She worked Evan up into a lather and then stopped, stood up, and guided him by his cock to the bed. Helen rolled me flat on my stomach and pushed Evan to be hovering above me and said, in a surprisingly commanding voice: "Fuck her!"

Evan wasted no time in getting between my thighs and guiding his rigid rod into my sopping wet cunt. He slid in easily, even though this position isn't a great one for easy access. It's not a great position for deep penetration and it's certainly not a position for clitoral stimulation. Nonetheless, the feel of Evan's cock in my wet hole was delicious. And, to tell the truth, it was exciting to be taken when I was pinned down in a way that made me feel very vulnerable.

If it had just been the two of us, I would have let Evan finish in me like this. But I wanted to get Helen involved again. After all, this was supposed to be a three-way, not a two-way with a voyeur.

I moved as if to roll over and Evan took it, as I'd intended it, as a sign to stop what he was doing. He seemed a bit disappointed but willing to go with the flow.

Taking his hand, I positioned him to stand next to the bed while I got on my knees to take his cock in my mouth. For reasons I'm not really clear about, some guys really like it when you suck their cocks after they've fucked you. Of course, all guys really really like it when you suck their cocks ... period ... full stop! But I mean some guys especially like it when their cocks are still glistening with your own juices.

As I started to caress Evan's cock with my tongue, I motioned for Helen to join me. I'd seen this scene in porn flicks I'd watched with Cliff. What guy doesn't like the idea of two attractive women kneeling before him, eager to service his cock?

This was incredibly exciting for me, too. It was fun to suck on Evan's shaft for a few strokes and then pass it over to Helen. While she had Evan's cock in her mouth, I moved down to lick his ball sack and gently take one ball in my mouth.

Evan was moaning and his hips were gyrating in a way that signaled he was close to an orgasm. I had mixed feelings about this. I really wanted the three of us to do more things before he came and he, at least, would need some down time. On the other hand, Evan's cumming now—spewing his load into both of our mouths and onto both of our faces—seemed like a perfect climax. Thinking that any other ending would now seem forced and unnatural, I decided to let this be the crescendo ... for this time.

As Evan's cock was about to erupt, I was careful that both Helen and I were positioned right, ready to take his load. It was electrifying to see the first blast of white cream shoot into Helen's open mouth and, then, to pull Evan's cock toward my own mouth to take the next shot. I held my mouth open, as Helen did, just like the women in porn flicks, as Evan blasted more cum in our mouths and on our faces.

When Evan's cock had emptied its load completely, Helen turned toward me and kissed me deeply. This took me by surprise but more surprising still was how thrilling it was to be kissing my female lover when both of our mouths were filled with Evan's cum.

Then Helen began gently licking Evan's cum off my face, sometimes pushing it into my mouth and sometimes swallowing it herself. I reciprocated and we kept that up until we'd completely cleaned each other's faces.

I was entirely focused on what Helen and I were doing. I was pretty sure that Evan was, too, and that he was loving having a starring role in a scene porn scene he might have fantasized playing but never believed he would.

Evan flopped down on the bed, and Helen and I lay down next to him, one of us on each side, resting our heads on his shoulders.

"Well," Helen said finally, "that was new and kind of wonderful!"

"For me, too," I said. "How about you, Evan ... was it good for you?" Silly question, of course. The answer was obvious. I just wanted to hear what he would say in response.

"OH. MY. GOD!" Evan managed to blurt out between his still heavy breaths. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt!"

"Good," I said, pleased with myself.

It was getting late enough that there couldn't be a real second round. The three of us cuddled and engaged in a little afterplay. But soon it was time to finish the three-way. Evan got up and dressed. Helen and I stayed naked as we showed him to the door and both kissed him deeply, sending him home to his boring wife.

The three-way was over but Helen was staying the night and not in the guest room. We had the whole night and the morning to continue the experimenting we'd begun in college and suspended for so long. And, the experimenting was very successful.

——————————-

I was looking forward to next month's Girls Book Club meeting. It was now almost a given that we'd get updates on the husbands' unrequited sexual desires. Audrey, Melissa, and Theresa all said that their husbands had quit pushing them on these matters. They seemed happy about that, though they probably wouldn't have thanked me if they'd known why their husbands' demands had subsided.

Brenda, though, said she really couldn't tell. She's laid down the law to Evan, telling him that he was never to raise the idea of a threesome again. He'd complied. But she didn't know if that was because he'd really given up on the idea or because he was just afraid to incur her wrath by bringing it up again.

There's another possibility that you're not considering, Brenda, I thought. Maybe he's not bringing it up because he's scratching that itch elsewhere.

Girls' Book Club - Part VI" Enjoying the Girl's Book Club Again