Girls Can Be Cruel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Like I say, Ruthie, all heart. Anyway, come on, not as if I was short of boy action myself, was it?"

"Yeah, like Roger Banks, I remember that one being very into you," said Ruth, chuckling. "Total dream-boat! ... Anyway, as I was saying, Bobby came over this time, absolutely gagging to get into my knickers, and I got Nancy Miller to come too. Just the three of us in our house, me and my horny new boyfriend plus slave-girl Nancy ... Friday night through to Saturday morning ... can you imagine?"

"Sounds like someone had a good time," grinned Miranda.

"Two of us had a fabulous time, yeah. It was great. We had a ball."

"I bet!"

"Me and Bobby had the total hots for each other, for one thing, guess you remember that."

"I do. Those double dates, me and Roger, you and Bobby ... you two couldn't keep your hands off each other. Used to make me and Rog blush sometimes!"

Ruth nodded and laughed. "Right. And having Nancy there too, that just made it even hornier."

"What, for Bobby too? Wouldn't he rather Nancy had got lost?"

"No, that was the thing. We both really got off on it. On, you know, humiliating the poor girl. Like, I'd made out to Nancy that Bobby was interested in her, that I didn't mind sharing him and stuff, and the stupid cow believed it."

"You're kidding!"

"Yeah she did. Bobby had been there a few minutes when she turned up and, oh god Mindy, you should have seen her! She'd really dolled herself up, frilly dress, makeup, the works. All ready for action."

Miranda had a fit of the giggles. "Oh no! What did Bobby say?"

"Well I'd tipped him off, of course, so he plays along -- chats her up a bit, gets her in a hot flush. Then he suddenly switches and starts focusing totally on me. We make Nance sit on this stool and me and Bobby get comfortable, snuggled up on the sofa, all into each other. We flirt and fool around for a while, the two us, and we just ignore Nancy -- pretend she isn't there. Then we watch a movie and I start being a complete bitch, bossing her around like she's a servant, making her do things for us, fix our drinks, fetch us snacks, light our cigarettes, all sorts of stuff."

"And don't tell me, Ruth ... she's having to call you Goddess the whole time?"

"Empress. And Bobby was the Emperor. Then after the movie, the Emperor and Empress got sexy, started making out."

"What, right there on the sofa?" Miranda could barely speak now for laughing. Ruth was such a scream!

"Yeah, it was sooo horny. Bobby wanted me bad and I wanted him too."

"You went all the way?"

"We did, yeah. First time we'd done it properly. Just been second and third base stuff before that night."

"But what about Nancy?"

"That was the best bit. Poor thing is sat there on her little stool in her little frilly dress, looking utterly ridiculous, just stewing and having to watch."

"Ruth, that's so mean!"

"It was, wasn't it? So there we are on the sofa, me and this hunky boy, and I've got my fingers inside his boxers, squeezing his hard-on, and he's all over me, kissing me, fondling my tits, caressing me in all the right places, mouth and hands going everywhere. I'm getting the works."

"Lucky you!"

"Yeah, totally. He's grunting and groaning, calling me 'baby' and saying how beautiful and sexy I am, that I've got a gorgeous body and stuff, and I'm just lapping it up. I'm in heaven."

"Poor Nance must have been so jealous!" chuckled Miranda.

"Understatement of the decade," Ruth smirked. "She fancied Bobby to pieces. Probably fancied pretty much any boy, let's face it. I keep grinning over at the poor cow -- you know, just to rub it in. Taunting her, telling her how divine it feels making out with a hunk like Bobby Driver. God, Mindy, you should have seen the look on Nance's face when I got Bobby's cock all the way out and started playing with it! Poor girl had never seen one before. Bet she never saw one again either."

"Well, maybe pictures," said Miranda.

Ruth giggled. "Yeah, I suppose. Not quite the same though, honey, are they, pictures?"

"I do prefer the real thing, this is true. That's a pretty funny story. Poor Nancy."

"There's more," said Ruth, with a sly grin.

"Oh do tell!"

"Well I'd realised by now that I could do almost anything to Nancy and she'd just take it."

"She was quite pathetic," agreed Miranda.

"Yeah, she so was. And the thing is, knowing that, I got a bit sick. Or me and Bobby both did rather."

"Sick?"

"Yeah, you know. We started being pretty cruel."

Miranda laughed. "Started? Not as if you've been too nice to the poor girl so far, is it?"

"Okay," giggled Ruth. "But we got downright sadistic, is what I mean."

Miranda put on a quizzical expression. "Intriguing!"

"Do you wanna hear?"

"Ruth, you know I do!"

"Right. Well when I've finally finished fucking Bobby, I order Nancy to stand up and strip down to her knickers."

"That must have been quite a sight," giggled Miranda.

"Yeah, 'yuck' doesn't nearly cover it. Anyway, she's crying her eyes out by now but she does it. Then we put some music on and we make her dance. And while she's lumbering around in front of us like a moose, me and Bobby sit there cuddled up together, laughing like drains and making fun of her. Bobby starts calling her all these horrible names -- Dumpster, Beast, Lardy etc etc -- with me giggling like crazy, egging him on. Then I get up and I start grooving and kind of sexily preening and posing around next to her. I'm also just in my knickers, same as Nancy, except she looks gross and of course I know I'm looking totally fabulous, so it's a great contrast, it really is like ..."

"Beauty and the Beast?" said Miranda.

"Exactly. I'm being a 24 carat bitch now, making the poor thing feel as bad about herself as possible. Bobby picks up on what I'm doing and he gets into the spirit. He watches us, kind of ogling me and sneering at her at the same time, making it totally obvious what he's thinking, and then he just tells Nancy straight up how ugly she is compared to me - how I'm a ten out of ten hottie and she's a junk-yard dog."

"Only a ten, Ruthie? What on earth was the boy thinking?"

"Hey, good point," Ruth pouted. "Should have been eleven out of ten at least, the way I was looking that night. And minus eleven for Nancy. God, you should have seen her in just her knickers, Mindy. What a mule!"

"The Mule. That was one of her nicknames at college, wasn't it?"

Ruth grinned. "Miller the Mule ... Always carrying my books for me."

"Your books? And the rest!"

"Yeah. Got a bit overloaded sometimes, didn't she?"

Miranda giggled, remembering all the stuff that Ruth used to make Nancy Miller lug around.

"So anyway ... what happens with the poor thing next?"

"Why, Mindy Collins, I do believe you're getting off on my wicked little tale!" said Ruth, flashing a knowing look. "I guess I am," Miranda grinned sheepishly. "Humiliating poor Nance like that. It's so deliciously evil!"

"Okay, then you'll love the rest," said Ruth. She looked around the bar before continuing. "Hey those guys over there are really giving us the eye, Mindy."

Miranda turned around. Yes, indeed they were. Not surprising, of course -- she and Ruth were very used to being ogled. And the fact they were both wearing rather short skirts this evening did absolutely nothing to discourage it!

"They're quite hunky, Mindy, aren't they? Maybe we ought to, you know, think about it." Ruth winked at Miranda as she was saying this, then pouted in the men's direction and uncrossed her legs, before slowly and teasingly crossing them again, skirt sliding a little further up her bare, silky thighs. She lazily stroked a pretend itch just under her hemline.

"Stop it Ruth! I don't want them coming over."

"Oh really? You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I wanna hear the rest about that night with you and Bobby Driver and Nancy Miller."

"Do you?"

"Yes, definitely. Chapter and verse on all the terrible things you ended up doing to the poor girl."

"I'll tell you next time," said Ruth, eyes twinkling. "Oh come on!" protested Miranda. "That's not fair."

"I will, I promise. And yes, it does get pretty terrible."

"I hate you, Ruth Marquez!"

Ruth giggled. "It's worth waiting for, honey, believe me. But look, enough of this memory lane stuff. How are you getting on, that's what I wanna know?"

"What, at the Dax?" asked Miranda, guessing what Ruth was referring to.

"Yeah, honey, at the Dax. Your second visit there today, right?"

"Yep."

"And?"

"Well this afternoon's topic was the beat poets. Very interesting lesson."

"Sounds fascinating," said Ruth, more than a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "But what about, you know, the thing we were talking about last time?"

"Mmm?"

"C'mon, Mindy. Quit fooling around!"

"Oh yeah, right. Teasing the guys a little, you mean?"

Ruth grinned. "Or a lot. But yeah ... anything to report on that?"

Miranda finished her drink. Large vodka on the rocks and it was starting to kick in. "Um, well my sweater was quite popular, I'd say," she giggled. Ruth smiled knowingly. "Really, Miranda? And why was that?"

"Dunno. Could have been it was rather err ... clingy this time, I suppose?"

"Ah I see. So let me take a wild guess. Your prisoner guys spent two hours staring at the outline of your spectacular tits - am I about correct?"

"No you're not about correct, Ruthie."

"Oh." Ruth sounded a little disappointed.

"You're completely and 100% correct," said Miranda.

Ruth smirked, then cracked a smile. "What did I tell you? And you enjoyed it, right? Come on, Mindy, be honest."

"I have to admit it, Ruthie, I really did, yeah."

"Think we can make a stab at what those poor bastards are thinking about in their cells right now, can't we?" said Ruth, highly amused.

Miranda grinned and went to get more drinks.

Lying in bed that night, Miranda stroked herself to orgasm thinking about how her second class had panned out. Because she hadn't been lying to her friend, she had very much enjoyed the impact of her tight sweater on the men ... how they'd stared so longingly in the direction of her large breasts. The experience had turned her on enormously and she could feel her sexuality, depressed somewhat in the aftermath of her failed marriage, flooding back. She wasn't yet ready to get involved with another man, so why not use this to get her kicks? Make those prisoners drool! The prospect of teasing them out of their skulls excited her as much as anything she could remember. Yeah, I'll torture the poor, sex-starved things! Just like Ruthie would and maybe worse.

She smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

** ** ** **

The next time at the Dax, Miranda's pants were not baggy - far from it! -- and her sweater was even tighter. The sensible shoes became open-toe, heeled sandals. Her hair was down, her makeup was carefully done, fingers and toes painted red to match her lipstick, and she wore perfume.

It had the desired effect. The guys were in a spin pretty much the whole lesson!

Week four, the sweater had morphed into a tee-shirt and Miranda wore it with no bra. Her breasts pushed and strained and jiggled against the thin material, nipples plainly visible. Whenever she raised her arms, her tee-shirt slid up and the prisoners were tantalised by several inches of smooth, lightly tanned torso. They got to see it from all angles -- her belly every time she stretched in her seat, her lower back gently curving into the beginnings of her ass when she reached to write on the blackboard. The reactions of the men left Miranda in little doubt that she was starting to drive them insane!

"So, yeah, I was definitely kinda flaunting it," she said. She and Ruth had been shopping and were having coffee. Her friend was playing with a spoon, clearly amused. "You can say that again, Miranda! No bra!" she joshed. "Well, you know," giggled Miranda.

"Becoming quite the tease, Mindy Collins, aren't you? And to think just a couple of weeks ago I was having to talk you into it!"

"It's just it's, you know, very erotic. The thought of them all locked up in there obsessing over me."

"While you're free as a bird!"

"Mmm, exactly. I've got all the power. It's reminding me a bit of what I did to Pete Rogers."

"What, how you blue-balled him?"

"Yes, but more than that. The power trip is what I mean. Pete was a pretty hapless character, if you recall, wasn't he?"

"Yeah, he was" sniggered Ruth. "Totally pathetic."

"Right so that's the thing, I had this total power over him the whole time. Just like with these guys at the prison. Different scenario, of course, but kind of the same. You know what I mean, Ruthie?"

"Sure. It's fun to exploit power. Me with Nancy Miller, for example. All that."

"Ah yes, thanks for reminding me! A story you owe me the rest of."

Ruth grinned. "So I do. But look, Mindy, I definitely do know what you mean about the power thing, but you weren't that terrible with Pete Rogers. All you did was lead the poor boy on a bit."

Miranda sipped her coffee, shot her friend a sly smile. "Er well yes. But I did more than just that. It was quite a bit worse, what I did. Specially one particular time."

Ruth arched her eyebrows, looked interested. "Pray tell!"

"You first, Ruthie. You promised you'd finish that Nancy Miller, Bobby Driver story."

"Okay ... so where were we?"

"You and Nance were both dancing around half naked in front of Bobby, and he was telling her ..."

"How gruesome she is and how fabulously hot I am?" grinned Ruth.

"Right. And what happens after that?"

"Well me and Bobby have already made out on the sofa, of course, but now we're feeling horny again. It's getting late. We want to go to bed for another fuck and then go to sleep. My parents are not back till the next day, remember, so we've got the whole night."

"But Nancy's still there, right?" said Miranda.

"Yeah, she is. She's a mess by now, poor thing is bawling her eyes out! She's pleading, desperate to get dressed and go home, but we don't let her do either. We think about it but we decide it's more fun to keep her around. She's like our little toy and we want to carry on playing with her."

"Oh god, so what did you do to her next?"

"You really wanna know?"

"I do, yeah." It was true. Miranda was fascinated.

"Okay, first thing is I tell her to get naked. Then I pick her knickers up and I put them on her head. I re-join Bobby on the sofa and we make her stand there in front of us, like, totally on display. 'Oh yuck! You really are fucking ugly, Nance, aren't you?' goes Bobby and we make her nod and repeat everything we say. 'Yes, Emperor Bobby, I'm fat and ugly and horrible.' ... 'Yes, Empress Ruth, I make a pig look devastatingly attractive' ... Unbelievable!"

"What, she actually says all that?"

"Like I said before, we can make her do anything. That's why we get a bit carried away, I guess. I order her to keep her hands behind her back ... no covering up ... so we're talking zero dignity here. She looks utterly ridiculous, stood there butt naked with these knickers on her head. Poor girl wants the floor to open up and swallow her! Me and Bobby are just wetting ourselves."

"It does sound funny, I must admit!" giggled Miranda.

"It was, honey. It was a scream. We're having a ball, Bobby and I. We're totally humiliating this girl and we're loving every minute of it. Bobby gets hold of our shoes and he throws them one at a time at Nancy. She can't defend herself, with having to keep her hands behind her back, and these shoes hit her all over, one of them right in the face."

Miranda winced.

"Yeah, I know. Ouch! Then Bobby jumps up, makes her bend over and he starts smacking her fat ass. 'Yeah baby, harder!' I'm giggling, enjoying the spectacle. Bobby grins at me and puts more force into it, gives her backside a real thrashing. Nancy's yelping out the whole time, begging him to stop, but Bobby just keeps on slapping her. Poor thing's ass is red-raw by the time he's finished! And she gets no time to recover because the next thing is I decide that she's a cow and we make her get down on all fours and crawl around the floor making these 'moo moo' noises, munching away at the carpet like it's grass."

"Oh Ruth, you didn't!"

"Honestly, we did. And she makes a good cow too, moo-mooing around on her hands and knees, saggy tits hanging down and stuff."

"Ruthie, that's terrible!"

"It so was, wasn't it? Can't believe we did it. And it gets worse."

"Worse? You're kidding!"

"It does," said Ruth. She had the giggles again and was struggling to continue. Miranda drank more coffee and waited for her friend to compose herself. Ruth did finally pull herself together and she leant forward to continue the conversation. Straight face now, but it was clearly a major effort. "Bobby gets this idea. 'Watch this, baby!' he grins at me and he goes over to where Nance is making like a cow, and he starts milking her!"

"Noooo!" Miranda spluttered, coffee spraying onto the table. "You okay there, Mindy?" grinned Ruth. Both women were giggling like crazy now. "Oh my god, Ruth. Hilarious!"

"Isn't it just? He gets down and starts messing with her tits, squeezing away and pretending that all this milk was coming out. He really gets into it, Bobby does. It's like she actually is a cow. God, Mindy, you should have seen it! I cracked up, I really did."

"Gross!"

"'How about giving my boobs some attention, baby?' I pout at Bobby, after a while, and he comes back over and he fondles and caresses my tits. 'Mmmmm ... this is sooo lovely what Bobby's doing to my tits, Nance!' I grin, taunting her. 'Bet you wish you were a girl rather than a cow, don't you?' She's sobbing her heart out, poor thing."

"Poor poor Nancy."

"And now I get another idea. I'm playing around in Bobby's shorts, enjoying the feel of his massive erection in my fingers, and I whisper for him to take the shorts off, so he's totally naked, and to go stand next to Nancy. He does that -- looking lush, he is! -- and I tell Nance she can stop being a cow, tell her she can go back to being an ugly-as-sin girl who's never been kissed by a boy and never will be."

"That was kind of you, Ruthie."

"Well I'm a nice person really," said Ruth, smirking. "Then what I do is I make her go down on her knees in front of my naked hunky boyfriend and ..."

"The Emperor, don't you mean?"

"Yeah, you got it ... the Emperor ... and I make her worship him. She has to tell Bobby how much she adores him, how he's incredibly handsome, how his hunky body drives her mad with desire. Bobby stands there grinning and lapping it all up. He preens around, giving her a good close-up from all angles, and all the time I'm taunting her. 'Do you like the look of him, Nance? Yummy, isn't he? I'm taking him to bed soon and he'll be making love to me all night long. Aren't I the lucky one? Can you imagine it, Nancy? Can you imagine all the divine things Bobby's gonna do to me in bed? Mmmm, I bet you can! Aw poor Nancy. Hot girls have all the fun, don't they?'"

"Gee Ruth, talk about rubbing the poor girl's nose in it!"

"Yep, that's precisely what I'm doing. I'm being a class A bitch. With how she's kneeling, Bobby's crotch is level with her face and he's kind of slapping her cheeks around with his erection. Then he shoves it under her nose. 'Sniff it, Nance,' I say. 'Sniff my boyfriend's lovely big dick. Tell him what a great cock he has. Tell him how much you'd love to feel it inside you. Or maybe just to kiss it even.' She does that and, god Mindy, it's so funny! I can't stop giggling! Then I get her to crawl over to where I'm sitting, and I make her grovel at my feet and beg ... beg to be allowed to kiss my boyfriend's dick."

"And does she get to do that?"

"What, kiss Bobby's dick?"

"Mmm."

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers