Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," Anna smiled at her pleading lover, "now the fun begins." She strained to twist the arm tighter and Keira fell to one knee, gasping and crying in pain. "On your feet! Get up!" She wrung the arm harder. "Get up! Get up you fucking bitch!!"

"Don't! Don"t!" Keira stood and Anna gave her poor arm a second twist over the head.

"Nice!!" Maura pounded on the ring apron, "break her arm!!"

Keira ground her teeth and with quick fingers jabbed Anna hard in the eyes. Anna squealed in pain, letting Keira grab at her injured face, which Keira instantly began pounding with closed fists.

"You fucking cunt!!" I'll wreck you, whore!!"

"Beautiful Keira!" Maura was leading on the crowd now. Keira grabbed her lover tightly by the hair and slammed her head into the turnbuckle, then choking her over the top rope until Anna knocked her back with a hard elbow to the belly. Anna flipped her over by her hair and Maura screamed until her opponent wrapped her neck in a tight chokehold, leaving the poor girl gasping for air, frantically reaching out for help. Anna clawed at her upper face and eyes with her other hand, finally laying her down flat on the mat to go completely to work on her face while Maura and the crowd screamed for more damage. Anna lifted herself in a headstand and brought her knee smashing into the lovely Asian face of her friend, leaving the poor girl audibly sobbing as Anna stretched her legs backward over her head.

Keira pounded the mat in agony as Anna pushed her harder into the stretch. "PLEASE!! PLEASE ANNA!! You're breaking- don't break my-!!"

"Feel the burn, bitch!! Scream for mercy and I'll break you harder!" Throwing Keira's tortured legs and back to the side, Anna jumped to her feet, kicking and pounding the rolling Keira's back, belly, and chest with her boots, even slamming her hard in the neck, leaving the poor wrestling newbie choking and coughing. Lifting her up painfully by the hair, she slammed her lover hard into the turnbuckle and lifted her leg high up to place the foot choke into her neck, as they had practiced so many times - but it never seemed to hurt this much! With a hard boot to Keira's crotch she had the young Asian beauty on her knees in pain, without pause lifting her up by the hair, spinning her around to tear her bra and choke her with the string weapon she had just created. Keira gasped and begged, "Please Anna I-" tears and sobs, with Anna now reaching down to pull her panties up into a tight wedgie which tore into her perineum and vagina.

Her high-pitched shrill scream filled the arena and Maura was dancing and screaming with delight, "Tear her up, Anna!! Tear her up! You got her now!" Anna pulled up harder and Keira danced in agony. "Rip the fuckin cunt bitch whore!!" The panties finally tore and Anna raised them above her head triumphantly as Keira fell back to her knees, now wearing only boots. Anna kneeled down and kissed her lover on the lips, a long pleasurable respite before going to work on her crotch again. Keira was too mentally beat to fight now and Anna had her way, first yanking her almost across the mat with a pube pull that left the smaller girl writhing, then fingering her pussy savagely with three then four fingers, leaving Keira crying and begging, and finally stretching her legs wide open to deliver three hard boots to her naked crotch. Keira curled up into a fetal position, her boots still shaking, and Anna stood to smile, take a cigarette break in the corner, and admire her handiwork as Maura clapped for her to continue.

"No," Anna waved her manager off, "let her rest a minute." Another couple drags at the cigarette. "Keira, you tell me when you can continue, okay kiddo?"

"No," she sobbed, "please, Anna, enough-" gasping for air, now risen to her knees "I- I can"t-"

"Yes, yes you can, dear. I love you, babe, but the match ain't over, you know that," she paused to smile and wink at Maura, who was still clapping and urging on the crowd. "I'll give you another kiss, let you rest a bit more, but your submission has to be accepted." Maura nodded with a smile. "And I haven"t accepted it. You're stronger than this, I know it." Anna carefully walked forward, Keira raised herself to one knee and Anna pointed for her to sit further down. "Keira, dear, you know the rules, I'm giving you a break, you gotta stay down in the same position until we-"

"Please, no-"

"Resume. Here comes a kiss, babe," Anna knelt down to give her a deep kiss on the lips and fondle her breast as Maura climbed the ring apron to step in if Keira broke the rules and attacked. She didn't. She slowly hugged and kissed her lover, taking a moment to rest.

Anna lifted her to her feet by the hair and slammed her head four times into the turnbuckle. Keira was back on her knees, sobbing and holding up her hands to beg and plead for mercy. Anna laughed and picked her up by the hair. Keira punched Anna hard in the crotch.

"No!" Anna fell to her knees and Keira stood to rain punches on her head, pulling her hair violently, screaming as she showered her lover with punches and brutal kicks - although naked, she was glad she still had her boots!

"That's the way, Keira!" Maura cheered her on, pounding on the ring apron, "make the fuckin cunt-ass whore pay!!" Keira had lifted Anna's leg up in the air, positioned her own legs to bring the most pressure on her knee and shin, and dropped hard to the mat, nearly breaking Anna's overstretched leg. The bigger girl cried to the rafters in terror and pain, reached up to the sky for help as Keira slammed punches and boots to her crotch from a seated position and pulled her up into a camel clutch.

Keira pulled her neck tightly back to plant a kiss on Anna's forehead, "welcome to the Pain Dome, whore!!" She slapped her hard across the face, turning her over to slam her boots into her face, breasts, belly, and pussy, finally ripping her bra off to tightly twist her titties. Anna begged and Keira stood up.

"Draw? Mud?"

"Deal."

Anna stood up and allowed Keira to give her a hard wedgie to rip away her panties. Then she grabbed Anna by the hair and trust her over the top rope, Anna landing on her back awkwardly with a short scream. Keira had her by the hair again quickly and walked her toward the mud pit, with Maura, following, a beaming smile on her face. Keira threw her lover into the mud and followed with a dive right onto her, the two rolling, punching, and kicking at each other in the gooey mess. Maura cheered as Keira placed a tortuous arm-bar that had Anna begging, and then submitting.

Anna and Keira walked, naked with mud dripping down, holding each other arm in arm, giving each other kisses, into the shower together. Maura smiled broadly, knowing she had created a legendary wrestling feud.