Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more, the two lovers were locked in that passionate embrace, arms all over each other, lips melded together as they kissed. It wasn't only their lips which were pressed tightly together. Natalie made sure their breasts were squeezed close, and as they kissed, she started to grind her upper thigh slowly against Jen's snatch.

It was Natalie who finally broke away from the kiss. She pulled herself up on her elbows, staring back down at her lover, her eyes flicking from Jen's face to her breasts. Natalie waited for Jen to say something, but when it never came, she took matters into her own hands, or mouth to be more precise.

"Mmmm," Jen moaned as she felt her lover slide down the bed and latch her mouth down onto her left nipple, sucking firmly at the hard nub.

One by one, Natalie tormented Jen's nipples, sucking each deep into her mouth before pulling off. As she did so, she slid a hand down under her own body, moving lower and lower, searching for Jen's...

"God, you're so wet, Jen," Natalie whispered as she noticed the dampness of arousal beneath her fingertips.

Jen gasped as, for the very first time, she felt Natalie's fingers caress her outer folds. She didn't need to be told that she was wet. Jen had felt the same for some time, the ache of desire deep inside, the dampness of arousal coating her puffy folds. She knew what she wanted but couldn't bring herself to say it. Natalie though was never shy at coming forward, and actions said so much more than words.

As Natalie slid all the way down, she gave Jen a gentle tap on the inner thigh. Jen knew exactly what her lover intended, and slowly spread her legs wide, giving Natalie free access to her sweet sex.

Jen quivered as Natalie brought her mouth down onto her snatch, gasping at the surprise of the soft touch.

Eager to taste her lover's sweet juices, Natalie traced her tongue along Jen's snatch, probing away at her outer lips, looking to delve inside. Jen gasped again as she felt Natalie's tongue work its way between her slick folds, the tip running along her innermost sex, towards her already hardening clit. There was another gasp, this time almost a squeal, as Natalie found her target. With a mix of flicking and sucking, she worked her young lover into a carnal fervour. Jen was moaning loudly, her breathing becoming laboured from the pleasure down below.

Natalie, though, was only just getting started. She had one thing on her mind, and that was to make Jen cum, and cum hard. Natalie lapped at her lover's sweet juices, rimming her pussy opening as she went, all the time listening to Jen's continued moans. Nice as it might have been to simply eat her lover out, Natalie knew it would take a little more than her tongue to have Jen crying like a baby.

Natalie knelt back up, her lips and chin slick with Jen's love juices. She glanced down at her lover. Jen simply lay there, her eyes closed, breathing deeply. The moans had stopped, but not for long. Once more, Natalie ran her fingers over Jen's now sodden sex, and once more Jen gasped. This time though, Jen hovered there, her fingers right over her lover's opening.

"Ready to cum?" she whispered down at Jen.

As Jen opened her eyes, Natalie sank a digit deep into her lover's pussy. She watched the expression change on Jen's face as she started to work her finger in and out of her lover's tight cunt. Jen was moaning again, and before long she had her eyes closed once more. It was time to up the ante.

Slowly, firmly, Natalie added a second finger, feeling Jen's tight walls clamp down on her invading digits. She picked up a rhythm, gentle at first but soon picking up pace, reacting to the moans and pants from below. Natalie twisted her hand around slightly, ensuring her fingertips were now rubbing at the front of Jen's pussy walls as she continued to finger her young lover.

Jen was already feeling it down below. What had started out as a comforting warmth was quickly gaining in intensity. She could feel her muscles starting to clamp down against Natalie's fingers as her fires intensified. Natalie on the other hand, feeling the tightness increasing, simply upped her tempo.

"Aghh," Jen moaned as she felt a first ripple of orgasm fill her loins.

Jen held her breath and waited. Another squealed gasp signalled a second ripple. Natalie was now furiously fingering her lover, a squelch going with ever thrust as Jen neared her big one.

"Yess... yess..." Jen moaned as the torment continued.

Jen was biting her lip, trying as best she could to prolong the inevitable. Ripple after ripple spread out from below, each time increasing in intensity. Jen stiffened, arching her back slightly as she felt herself climbing higher and higher. How much more could she take? How much longer would she last before she was consumed with pleasure?

Natalie had the answer in her other hand. Without warning, she brought her other hand down on Jen's clit and rubbed fast at the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Jen stiffened more, pulling her legs hard up against Natalie's shoulders. Her breathing, previously hard and fast, stopped for an instant, then she screamed. As Jen screamed, her body bucked against the mattress, her mind consumed with ecstasy as she rode her wave. The intensity took over, and for a moment Jen was lost in it all.

She screamed again, her pussy pulsing around Natalie's fingers, then she felt it, a wetness down below. Jen could do little about it. As Natalie pushed the young woman further over the edge, Jen struggled to control herself, juices flooding out from her young pussy.

Bringing her fingers to a halt, Natalie glanced down at her lover. Jen simply lay there, panting hard as she climbed down from her high, and boy what a high it had been. Natalie smiled. She had done what she had promised, and Jen had cum hard, ever so hard. Slowly, Natalie withdrew her fingers, taking the shiny digits up to her mouth for one last taste of sweet love juices.

Finally, Jen opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Natalie. I think I wet the bed."

"Oh no... you didn't wet the bed. You squirted all over it," Natalie giggled.

There was a pause as Jen contemplated what her lover had meant by squirted. The experience had been so much more than any she had with her boyfriend. He never made her cum like this. Often, she would finish the job off herself as he lay sleeping at the side of her. This time though was different. Jen closed her eyes once more, remembering the feelings that had passed through her young body as her orgasm took over. It was Natalie's whispered voice which broke her out of her orgasmic bliss.

"Aren't you going to say thank you?" Natalie whispered, sitting down on her haunches, and flashing her shaven snatch at Jen.

Already, there was a glint of arousal across Natalie's sex, such had been the effect of watching her lover cum. She hoped Jen would repay the favour, and Jen didn't disappoint.

Jen had never been down on a woman before, but she was a quick learner, and boy did Natalie's cunt taste nice. Before long the bedroom was once again filled with the carnal overture of orgasm. This time it was Natalie's turn to ride her wave, climbing higher and higher, until she could resist no more.

Such was the intensity of their orgasms, the two women were soon asleep, naked in each other's arms.

The next morning, Jen woke up alone. She was still naked under her quilt, but Natalie was already gone. The only reminder of their night of passion was an almost empty bottle of now flat prosecco on the floor, a hand-written note on her desk, and the pleasant memories of their night together. Jen picked up the note and read it.

'Morning, Sleeping Beauty. Wasn't sure when you'd wake up, but I had to grab a call with the family. Wanted to say thank you for last night. Catch you later, Natalie.'

A smile crossed Jen's face. For sure it had been one hell of an evening. The intention had been to sneak off and down the fizz in private, but passions of another kind had taken over. At the back of her mind though, Jen had a question niggling away. Had it just been a night of drunken lust, of frolics which had gotten out of hand? Or had it... she shook her head dispelling the idea, yet it was still there at the back of her mind... had it been love rather than lust?

It was a question which Jen never got to ask. The next time they met, it was an unhappy Natalie who greeted her friend. The best laid plans often went awry, and so was the case for Natalie. Due to the ill health of her parents, she was to return down under as soon as possible. Much as Jen wanted to know, to understand whether that evening had meant anything, this was not the time to ask.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some seven years had passed since that balmy evening at the end of term. That night of passion may have been long gone, but for one person at least, it wasn't forgotten.

Life had gone on. It had to do. For Jen, life had brought her the success she had strived for. Back at university she had dreamed of being a writer, of having a book published, of watching it become successful. Well, if truth was known, moderately successful would have done. When her first novel hit the top of the charts, Jen was in dreamland, especially so given that the story had a certain closeness about it.

A first edition took pride of place on her bookshelf, alongside the proof copy full of Jen's handwritten notes. Whenever Jen was lost for inspiration, she would turn to that very book and think about life; what it was, what it is, and what it could have been. She had intended to be a serious writer, to pen the sort of work that critics would churn over, analysing the complexity and hidden meaning of such a deep narrative. It hadn't worked out that way, and Jen had found herself swapping critical acclaim for popular success.

'Always,' as she had titled her novel, was a romance with just a touch of coming of age about it. It was a tale of unexpected love, and how it was found, lost, and then found again. There was an inscription inside the front cover... words which meant so much to Jen. There in italics on a single plain page were the words...

'For Natalie. Questions are there to be asked. If you don't ask, you'll never know. If you never know, you'll always wonder what the answer would have been."

Jen was already halfway through her second novel, 'Together.' It was another romance, picking up the pieces from the end of 'Always.' Where the debut novel was an homage to self-reminiscence, the follow up was a pure unadulterated dreamworld, based on nothing more than Jen's imagination, and just an inkling of what might have been.

This morning was no different to all the others. Jen needed to get writing. She had a deadline to meet, publishers to manage, and an audience to keep happy. The first book had been easy, but this one was proving more difficult to pen. It was like... well... every time Jen got going, she simply stopped and thought about life. Her inspiration was hanging on her study wall, handwritten in black italics on a pale gold background. Every morning she read those words to herself. They were the same words printed on the inside cover of her first novel, a sort of reminder that you never got anything in life if you didn't take that first step.

And the first step this morning, just like most, was a daily workout. As Jen told herself, a healthy body was a healthy mind, and a healthy mind brought a productive day's writing. Jen dipped her toes in the pool. It was mid-morning but already, with the sun beating down, the water felt warm. To be honest, from late spring through autumn there was barely a day when the pool didn't feel warm. For other times of the year, there was always the hot tub.

It was the pool which had attracted her to the house in the first place, that, and the secluded location on the edge of town, with sea views from the upstairs windows. The place was way too big for just her, but she so fell in love with its charm, and the price was right. Back then it needed a little tender love and care, but Jen saw the potential in the house. Okay, so it had taken more than she had expected, but when she looked back on the expense it was all worthwhile. Alone she might have been, but at least Jen was alone in her dream house, doing what she loved.

She walked across the stone patio, heading for the two reclining chairs at the end of the pool. Two chairs? One for her, and one for whoever happened to pay her a visit. It seemed the right thing to do, to have a pair of chairs, but often, she only needed one, such was Jen's current life.

It wasn't for wanting. Jen had never forgotten that evening all those years ago. She had never forgotten young Natalie. Back then she questioned whether it was drunken lust or true love. She wanted to ask, needed to ask, but the chance never came. Just like that first step, Jen never took it, and lives, if not nurtured along the way, tended to go off in different directions. In this case the directions ended up thousands of miles apart. Jen still thought about those days and how it could have been so different... if only she had picked up the courage at the time.

She didn't, and that was that. Oh, yes, they were still good friends, but Jen wondered what it may have been, if only she had spoken from the heart. Instead, though, Jen bought this place by the coast and started afresh. One day, she would think to herself... one day, both chairs would be used. She was only twenty-eight and had so many good years ahead of her. It was just a case of finding the right person to spend them with.

There had been others, of both sexes, from casual dates through to one which seemed almost serious. The problem though was that none had quite left the same impression as a certain Aussie. Each time, Jen found herself comparing notes, and there was only one winner. She blamed herself for her lack of courage, for not coming out and asking that question? Her penance was to remain with a life unfulfilled.

As she approached the reclining chairs, Jen pulled at the bow holding her wraparound sun dress in place. Slowly, mesmerizingly, the thin cotton fell open. She pulled the dress off her shoulders and tossed it onto the chair, along with her mobile phone, sunglasses, a bottle of sun cream and a pile of unopened letters she had picked up from inside the house. They would be for later, but first, like on most days, she would take her morning dip.

Jen stood there, resplendent in a textured black bikini and matching shorts, both accentuated with gold fixings and held in place with rope effect tied bows. There were four bows in total: one above each hip holding the bottoms in place, one mid-back and one behind the neck holding the top in place. It may have been simple, but against her light bronze skin-tone, simple was all you needed.

Even in her late twenties, Jen was proud in her appearance. Despite the success with her writing, Jen still thought of herself as being the girl next door. She was by no means an exhibitionist, but here in her own private garden, she was quite comfortable bedecked in skimpy swimwear. Jen had toned up a little from her university days. She put it down to all the swimming, and a good dose of friendly genes from her parents. If you looked beyond the sumptuous tan, ignored the luxurious clothes, and imagined her now wavy hair as being straight and lank, then Jen really hadn't changed that much over the years.

In terms of appearance, then 'fit' would have been the most apt word. Jen was far from being skin and bones yet didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on her. There were curves of course, natural womanly curves. The bikini top about covered her full breasts, leaving tempting hints towards the soft mounds beneath. They were not overly large, not especially pert, but amply matched to her narrowing waist and wide hips, to give an admirably curvaceous figure.

Jen never saw herself as sexy, nor extrovert, but she was in her own mind, still an attractive woman. One day she would find that love of her life, and she was sure it would happen rather than her having to chase it down. For now, though, she would settle for her other love... the pool.

For an instant Jen was flying, her body following a shallow curved descent as she leaped off the patio. Water splashed up from all sides as she broke the surface, then she was away. Twenty lengths were always her target, a mix of crawl and breaststroke along the fifteen-metre kidney-shaped pool as it curved gently in front of the house. In the water Jen was away from all the pressures of the world. Her work, her love life, her ringing mobile phone, none of them seemed to matter when she was in the water.

Half an hour later, a second splash went with Jen as she pulled herself back out of the pool. Water cascaded over her tanned frame, giving a golden-brown shine to her skin as it glinted in the sun. She ran her hands through her now long and bedraggled hair, squeezing out as much excess water as possible. Jen turned her attention to the costume itself, once more using her hands to squeeze the fabric as it clung to her body.

Then it was off to the chair to enjoy a little more of the wonderful weather. That was the thing about a writer's life. She could do it from anywhere, so why not pick somewhere with a few added benefits.

Sunglasses on, Jen reclined the chair, positioning it in the sunshine. She had a patio umbrella just in case the sun got too hot, but at this time of day the heat was comfortable.

Jen towelled down a little, using her cotton sun dress to wipe away much of the remaining water as she could, then took care of her sun cream. After that it was the pile of letters which took her attention. There were a couple of bills, a junk mail advert for the local takeaway, one from her publishers, and a more interesting small card.

'Hey Jen, haven't done this for a while, but with Danny back from university, we thought it would be a nice idea a few friends round for drinks on our new patio. We do hope you can make it, Bev and Dave.'

Jen glanced at the date. It was two weeks away. She liked Bev and Dave. They were a bit older, she guessed late forties, never in your face, but always there if you needed something. As for Danny, the last time she had really seen him was as a lanky seventeen-year-old, around the time she had bought the house. By now, he must be nineteen or so, but he kept an extremely low profile. Inside, she knew what the invitation was all about. Yes, it was a chance to catch up, but Bev and Dave were very house proud, and the drinks were obviously a chance for them to show off their new patio. Jen didn't mind. Whilst she liked the seclusion of her house by the coast, it was nice to have some company from time to time.

Jen grabbed her mobile, intent on adding the invitation to her calendar. It was as she did so that Jen noticed the missed call. Her heart jumped, as she read the name. It was Natalie. In her head she did a quick calculation. Natalie was some eleven or twelve hours ahead of Jen--she never could remember which way the time difference changed between winter and summer--so already it must have been late evening down under.

Usually, they would keep in touch through messages or e-mail, not so frequent, but often enough to keep a friendship going. Phoning was so out of the ordinary, and at once Jen started to wonder. Why was she ringing? What was wrong? Should she call back? At this time of day, or night as it would be for Natalie? But then, what if it was something important?

There was only one thing for it. A couple of touches on the screen and Jen listened in as the call connected.

"Natalie?" Jen asked as she heard a familiar voice on the other end of the call.

"Jen!" came an excited response.

"Natalie, what's wrong? Why are you ringing? At this time of night?"