Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having started, there was no stopping Jen. She stood there at the side of the pool, her arms looped around Natalie's outstretched legs, her face planted firmly against her lover's bare snatch. At first, she was toying with Natalie's labia, sucking them one by one into her mouth, easing them apart, before dipping just inside. Inside, Jen was smiling to herself as caught her first taste of sweet love juices. Once tasted though, Jen just had to have more, and before long she was lapping at Natalie's pussy, running her tongue from opening to clit and back again.

Natalie was already moaning hard, trying as best she could not to make too much noise, but failing. She had her eyes closed, the lack of sight intensifying the feelings in her loins. Natalie started to play with her own nipples as Jen teased her tender clit. She really couldn't help herself when Jen went down on her, she loved it so much.

"Aghh," Natalie gasped as, for the first time, she felt Jen push her tongue up inside. "Yesss, Jen, yesss..." she called out, encouraging her lover to work her pussy.

Jen didn't need any such encouragement. She was already intent on eating her lover out. Jen alternated between quick flicks of her tongue in and out of Natalie's opening, and longer forced penetrations. The moans from below were intensifying, and as they did, Jen stepped up her torment.

Jen pulled up slightly, targeting Natalie's swollen clit with her tongue. She loved to play with Natalie's clit, feeling how it grew the more her lover became aroused. Jen's own clit was a tiny sensitive nub, hidden from sight, but Natalie's peeked out temptingly from under its hood, and when it did, Jen couldn't help but...

"Aghh," Natalie squealed as she felt Jen clamp her lips down around her clit and suck hard on the sensitive nub, drawing out the first ripple of climax from the young woman. A second time had the same effect, and then Jen switched back to Natalie's pussy.

Jen was a woman possessed as she tongue-fucked her young lover. Deep and fast, she pushed her tongue as far inside as she could. As Natalie's moans increased, so did Jen's efforts. Jen brought one hand around, easing her finger down over Natalie's apex until she felt the hard nub of a clit. Jen was now working both clit and pussy together, feeling how her lover stiffened from time to time as ripples of pleasure shot out from within.

What happened next took Jen by surprise. She was expecting the moans. She was expecting the quivers as her lover came, but she never expected the hands on the back of her head pulling her ever closer into Natalie's sodden sex. Jen was struggling to breathe, her nose now deep into Natalie's soft folds. Still though she worked her tongue in and out of the young woman's pussy. Still though she rubbed furiously over Natalie's sensitive clit.

Natalie stiffened, her grip on Jen's head increasing. She was moaning loud now, not that Jen could hear so well. Jen was starting to thrash her head a little, gasping for any air she could get, but all that did was drive Natalie further towards the edge.

Higher and higher, Natalie climbed. She was clenching her lip between her teeth, holding her breath to stay off the inevitable. It was futile, but still Natalie tried. Wave after wave ebbed and flowed, each a little stronger than the last, each threatening to be the big one.

"Aghh," Natalie moaned, her back arching as she felt it hit.

As she came, Natalie released her grip on Jen's head. Jen pulled back a little, gasped for air, then went back to a gentle lapping motion at her lover's now sodden sex, using her tongue to tease both clit and opening. Natalie was purring with pleasure, her eyes still closed, her face a picture of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Thank you, Jen," Natalie whispered as she finally came down from her high.

As Natalie sat back up, she caught a glance at the young lad's window. He was still there, still watching. Slowly, stiff from the combination of hard patio and intense climax, Natalie sank back into the water.

"Your turn next," she whispered to Jen.

Jen was still contemplating what Natalie had just said, and whether she was indeed also meant to climb out onto the side and be eaten out, when Natalie clarified.

"To give Bev a call and suggest Danny comes around. I'm sure you know what to say."

With that, the two women kissed. There was a final glance up at the bedroom window as they climbed out of the pool, but Danny had gone.

The next morning, Jen made that call. She explained to Bev how she could do with a bit of help around the house, some gardening, some general DIY, and whether Danny would like to earn a little by lending a hand. Bev was all for it and ended the call saying she would have a word with him.

Bev phoned back a few hours later. It was arranged. Danny would be around on Tuesday, happy to do whatever he could. In fact, Bev was amazed quite how eager Danny was, but at least it got him away from the computer for a while. Surely a bit of sunlight was healthier for him than being cooped up in his bedroom.

Tuesday arrived, and with it, a knock at the door. It was Danny.

Jen was ready well in advance of his arrival. The intention was to grab his attention, to come on strong, and to have the young lad running a mile. The only question was what to wear. It was Natalie who made the decision for her, choosing the shortest skirt out of Jen's wardrobe, and a tight clinging stretch top. When Jen protested that her bra would be visible under the top, Natalie's answer was obvious.

Jen smiled at the young lad as he stood there in the doorway. If she was nervous--Jen was already self-conscious that without a bra, her nipples were starting to firm up against the fabric of the clinging top--then Danny seemed more so. He just stood there, in the doorway, unable to say anything.

"Danny?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," came a simple reply.

"Are you okay, Danny?" Jen asked, noticing how his gaze seemed to be fixed on her tight top.

"Errr... yeah... sorry, Mrs White. Mum said you might have a few things for me to do."

"Yes, Danny. But please call me Jen. Mrs White... well it sounds so formal, and actually I'm not married."

"Yeah... sorry... Jen. What would you like me to do?"

"Well, come inside would be a good start," Jen replied, smiling at the young lad.

Danny walked inside, and Jen closed the door behind him. As Danny squeezed past her and into the house, careful not to make any unnecessary body contact, Jen smiled to herself. For such a strapping young lad--Danny was nothing like the lanky youth from the last time Jen had seen him--he was nervous as hell. Jen thought back to her time in the record shop. She had felt the same. Maybe, just maybe, the plan would work.

"You've got green fingers?" Jen commented.

Danny at once glanced down at his hands, and Jen burst into laughter.

"No... no... I meant are you any good at gardening? There's a few beds that could do with a tidy up. Shouldn't be too much. Come Danny, let me show you?"

From the upstairs balcony, Natalie sat and watched as first Jen, then Danny, walked out across the patio towards the flower borders. Danny was all eyes, his gaze fixed on Jen's short skirt as she walked on in front. Jen finally stopped by the flower bed. She bent over at the waist to point out what were plants and what were weeds, but all Danny really saw was the way the short skirt ran up at the back, almost revealing her cute ass and panties.

"Come closer, Danny," came Jen's soft words as finally she crouched down. "I don't bite."

Danny joined Jen, crouching down at the side of her, this time paying more attention to the gardening lesson.

"Happy?" Jen asked, spinning around on her ankles in an attempt to get up again.

Intentionally or not, Jen found herself falling backwards. She landed, unceremoniously but not heavily, on her backside. For the first time, Danny smiled. Immediately, he stood up and held out a hand to help Jen back up, which Jen gracefully accepted. There was no way to be ladylike, not in a skirt as short as that one. Already she was flashing those black panties at Danny, so the quicker she pulled herself up the better.

It was only then that Jen realised just how much Danny had toned up. In one pull, he had Jen back on her feet. In fact, the pull was so strong that she found herself tumbling into his arms, her soft bust pressing up against his manly chest.

"I'm sorry, Danny," Jen apologised, at once pulling back from the young lad.

"That's okay, Mrs... I mean... Jen. You didn't hurt yourself, did you?"

"No... no... just my pride," came Jen's reply. "Now, can I leave you to it for a while? I need to get on with a few things in the house, but I'll come out later with some drinks and we can have a chat. I'm sure there's lots we can talk about."

"Yeah... sure... leave it with me," Danny replied, a smile on his face as he looked towards Jen.

Jen may not have been entirely comfortable with being the flirtatious tease, and in fact she had given him more to look at than she had ever intended, but at least the job was done. Danny was already working his way around the flower beds, and Jen had the perfect excuse for sitting him down for that more delicate conversation.

Jen left Danny to his work, and headed inside, going straight upstairs to the balcony. Natalie was all smiles when Jen arrived.

"I saw that!" Natalie called out, careful to keep her voice low enough that it would not be overheard from the garden.

"Saw what?" Jen retorted.

"Everything. The way you wiggled your cute ass at him... the way you fell over and flashed your panties at him... the way you landed in his arms when he pulled you up. Anyone would think you had a thing going for the young lad."

"I never!" Jen exclaimed, knowing that her lover was only teasing, but still wanting to show her discontent at the insinuation.

"Awww... did I upset my little lover? I didn't mean to. You've gotta believe me... but he has got a... well... it's one hell of a cute ass, don't you think?"

"Natalie!" Jen responded, her outburst causing Danny to turn and look towards the house.

"Shhh," Natalie whispered, "lover boy will hear you... and... he's not exactly the lanky youth you told me he was."

"That's enough, Natalie. He's grown up a bit, I'll give him that... but I'll also give him a couple of hours, let him earn his keep, then I'll have that little chat. I think you're right Natalie, that he'll run a mile."

It was true though. Danny had grown up a lot from the last time Jen had seen him. He had filled out, toned up even, and was quite attractive in his own way. If Danny could master the confidence piece, then he'd be a right catch.

As for Natalie... well, some things never changed, and that was what attracted Jen to her young lover. It was the way Natalie did things, the exuberance, the directness, the not knowing whether she meant what she said, and the excitement of finding out, which appealed to Jen.

Jen was already thinking about the next step, and what she was going to say to the young lad. He was so cute, she barely wanted to upset Danny, but it had to be done. They could hardly have Danny spend the rest of his holidays spying on them from his bedroom window, could they?

Natalie was thinking the same. It had to be done, but in her mind she did also wonder. What would they do with Danny if he didn't turn and flee?

It could be fun finding out.