Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie though, had only just gotten going. If an inch or so of movement would work Jen to the edge, imagine what would happen if she truly finger fucked her lover? Natalie was about to find out. Slowly she pulled her fingers all the way out, leaving just the tips within Jen's opening. She held them there for a few seconds... one... two... thr--

"Aghh," Jen moaned, her body rising slightly as she felt the fingers plunge hard back into her pussy. It was a cry of pleasure rather than pain.

Again, then again, Natalie continued to pull out, then thrust back in, gathering pace as he went. Before long she had picked up a fast rhythm as she fucked her lover with those two fingers.

Jen's breathing was ragged. Her moans were coming in waves, each accompanied by a clamping down inside as she tried to hold back the inevitable. Natalie's fingers though were incessant in their torment, never stopping, working Jen higher and higher, closer, and closer, nearer and...

Jen's legs wobbled slightly as the first semblance of orgasm hit her. She felt it through her whole body, a gentle warmth consuming her.

Natalie never stopped. She was working her fingers in and out of Jen's pussy as quick as she could, a squelch from below joining the symphony of cascading water, ragged pants, and pained moans.

Jen found her legs giving way again. She leant forward, placing her hands against the shower wall to brace herself from falling. Her eyes were screwed shut. Her mouth was hanging open, such was the struggle against her inner most emotions. A second wave hit her, and Jen stiffened against the torment. Her moans became laboured, her breathing even more ragged.

Natalie wasn't ready to stop yet. She could feel the tightness around her fingers. She could feel the way her lover's pussy clamped down, pulsing with every wave of orgasm, yet still she knew there was more to come.

"Yesss!" Jen screamed, her body stiffening as the big one hit. "Yesss... yesss... yesss!"

Natalie removed her fingers, letting her lover ride her own high. By no means had she finished though. It was just a respite in the torment. She listened closely as Jen's moans subsided, her breathing getting back into control. As it did, Natalie placed her hand back over Jen's apex, her fingers still, hovering above Jen's sensitive clit. She pulled herself up close, bending her own back to follow the contours of Jens body.

"Did you cum?" Natalie whispered, planting a kiss on Jen's back.

"Yes," came a tired yet satisfied reply.

"And... will you cum again?"

Natalie never waited for a reply. With her fingers she found Jen's sensitive clit, then went to work on it. A firm rubbing action had Jen moaning profusely. All that did was to make Natalie work her hand faster, keeping her fingers right over her lover's clit.

Jen stood there, legs apart, bent slightly at the waist, her hands hard up against the shower wall. With Natalie's free arm reaching over her stomach and up towards her dangling breasts, Jen couldn't get away from the torment down below. She hadn't quite recovered from her earlier high and now she found herself heading for a second climax. There was no gentle warning, no tiny ripples of pleasure preceding the big one. It was straight in, full on, wham bam thank you ma'am.

"Aghh," Jen moaned, her body stiffening against her impending orgasm.

Jen was panting hard once more. Her moans, forced between ragged breaths, were again coming in waves, each alongside yet another pulse of her pussy walls. She was so close to cumming for a second time. All she needed was a little more. The little more came in the form of Natalie's fingers toying with Jen's hard nipples.

"Aghh," Jen moaned again, feeling the pinch on her hard nubs alongside the torment on her sensitive clit.

Jen's face was a picture. Her mouth was open, her expression alternating between fast gasped breaths and pained moans. Her eyes were screwed shut as the torment grew to a crescendo. Just a little more, just a...

Suddenly the shower went quiet, the only sound being the cascade of water and the squish of Natalie's fingers as the worked Jen's sodden sex. Jen was silent. There were no moans, there were no gasped breaths. She bit her lip, stiffening all the time as her climax neared.

Natalie could feel it. She knew the signs, and it just pushed her further and faster. Her hand was now a blur, working the length of Jen's snatch, pushing her lover towards the inevitable.

"Yesss... yesss... oh gawd... Naaaataaalieeeee!" Jen screamed.

Jen stiffened further still. She could feel the inferno in her loins, pure ecstasy filling her body, growing more intense by the second. And then it happened. Jen's body shook, her legs turning to jelly as she leant against the wall. It was like a tidal wave hitting the young woman. Once more she was panting hard, her whole mind overtaken by orgasm. She was out of control, unable to think of anything more than the pleasure inside.

The pounding shower masked the trickle of juices from Jen's spent pussy. Natalie felt it though, her hand suddenly drenched as her lover came for that second time. She had made Jen wet herself once more, unable to control herself amid the most mind-blowing climax.

Natalie smiled. There was something about watching, or more to the point this time, feeling her lover squirting love juices, which was so exciting. She'd never done it herself, but Natalie reckoned it might be nice to experiment. Now wasn't the time though.

Jen was spent. She barely moved as Natalie picked up the soap and washed her lover down. Jen just stood there, leaning against the shower wall, her head now nestled into her arms. She was panting hard, trying to recover herself from such intensity.

"I was right," Natalie whispered, "a very dirty girl indeed."

Finally, Jen stood back up, her legs still a little weak. She turned and faced her young lover. For a moment they just looked each other in the eyes, unable to say anything. It was Jen who broke the gaze, a smile spreading across her face.

"I've missed you, Natalie," she whispered.

"Missed you too, Jen," came the reply. "Now, did you say something about dinner and a bottle of chilled prosecco?"

They both laughed. It was a bottle of prosecco which had started this whole journey.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That evening, they turned in early. It was just like that evening all those years ago. Natalie was bounding up the stairs carrying the bottle of fizz, with Jen following on behind, her hands grasping a couple of glasses. They reached the landing in no time at all, taking the steps two at a time like excited children. Jen paused outside her bedroom door, watching as Natalie kept going.

"And where do you think you're off to with that bottle?" Jen asked, a sarcastic smile on her face as she watched Natalie stop, then spin around.

"To my room," Natalie replied.

"I don't think so. Didn't you prefer this one?"

Natalie's heart thumped in her chest. She didn't wait for Jen to say anything more. Natalie bounded past Jen, and into the master bedroom. Just like earlier, Natalie fell backwards onto the covers, the only difference being the bottle of bubbly in her hand.

Jen glanced down at her lover as she grabbed the bottle of prosecco. She smiled. Jen's heart was racing too. Natalie had taken the lead both times they had made love before, and now it was Jen's turn... to take the lead that was... with nothing more in mind than to have Natalie's carnal symphony filling her very ears. She wanted it though, to be... well... more sensual, more intense, more natural than an excited fumble under the covers. Placing the bottle and glasses on a side table, Jen turned to her lover.

"I guess... Natalie... you'd better get changed if you're gonna be spending the night," Jen addressed her lover. There was something more permanent about her lover returning dressed for bed, and that's just what Jen wanted. "Go on. You get changed and I'll pour us some fizz."

With the same enthusiasm that Natalie had jumped on the bed, she leaped up again and headed off towards her own room, her mind already thinking about what to wear.

For Jen, it was much easier. She'd changed after the shower, donning her most comfortable sleep come loungewear--Jen wore a pale pink pair of soft shorts with a darker dusky pink tee, emblazoned with the words 'dream on'--before hiding them under a dressing gown. She'd bought them because of the words, but now they just seemed right.

Jen had kept dreaming, and maybe, just maybe, her dreams were coming true. She didn't mind that she wasn't bedecked in sexy sleepwear, nor flashing naked flesh at her lover. Sexy or not, Jen was happy.

Jen poured out a couple of glasses of prosecco, then headed over to her chest of drawers, pulling open the top drawer. She rummaged through her underwear, not looking for anything to wear, but heading to the bottom of the drawer where she kept her toys. She didn't have many, but what Jen did have had been put to good use over the years. Jen pulled out a curved vibrator, around eight inches long made from firm yet smooth silicone with a slightly bulbous head, and a small bottle of lube. A quick push of a button and the toy hummed into life in her hand.

Jen smiled, switching off the toy and hiding it and the bottle of lube under a pillow on the bed. As she heard Natalie's footsteps outside, Jen quickly took off her dressing gown and positioned herself in the middle of the bed, sitting, knees bent upwards with pillows behind her back. Jen had only just managed to get in position when Natalie walked back into the bedroom. Her mouth almost fell open as she stared at her petite lover and her choice in nightwear.

Natalie bounded back into the master bedroom, like an excited child. She was wearing a short babydoll, the body made from sumptuous deep red satin, with black floral lace covering her large bust. With two thin straps, and a deep plunge to the lace, her shoulders, arms and an ample amount of soft breasts were on show. The babydoll itself came down to mid-thigh, showing off Natalie's wonderful legs. With her overall deep bronze skin, and not a tan line in sight, Natalie looked wonderful.

As Natalie approached the end of the bed, Jen spread her legs wide, easing her knees out as she went. Jen tapped her hand on the quilt, telling her young lover just where she wanted her. Natalie didn't refuse, climbing on top of the quilt, before sitting down between Jen's outstretched legs. She leant back against Jen, turned her head towards her lover and smiled.

Jen responded with a quick kiss against Natalie's forehead, an equally happy smile, and a comforting arm around her lover's shoulders, Jen's hand cupping Natalie's left breast, but no more. Jen wanted to savour that moment as long as she could, simply happy to be with Natalie in her own bed.

"Prosecco?" Jen asked, holding out a glass with her free hand.

Natalie shuffled up a little further on the bed, pushing her shoulders firmly against Jen's breasts as she took more of a seated position. She turned towards Jen and lifted herself up. In unison, Jen lowered her head and the two women kissed. It was a short, gentle, yet very sensual kiss. Inside Jen sighed as she felt their lips touch. Then it was over. Natalie snuggled down and took the wine from her lover. There was the chink of glasses, then silence as both women drank.

"Thank you, Jen," Natalie whispered, her glass empty.

"It's only prosecco," Jen responded, "and this time it's in the glass rather than all over my top."

There was laughter as Jen filled the glasses once more.

"Tastes better this way," Natalie answered, "but the wet look did suit you."

Jen downed her second one, then placed the empty glass on the bedside table. She waited a minute before taking Natalie's. For a moment, Jen held her breath. She could feel her lover's body moving in her arms, her bust rising and falling as Natalie breathed deeply. It was so... so... so... beautiful to feel her lover simply in her arms. Jen wanted something more though. She wanted to feel it... to feel the moment when... when... when her lover came in her very arms.

Jen found herself squeezing gently at Natalie's plump breasts. It wasn't much, just the way you might test the ripeness of a soft peach, and Natalie never stirred from her position of comfort. One by one, Jen caressed her lover's ample mounds through the soft black lace of the babydoll. She could feel Natalie's nipples harden underneath, but never once was tempted to toy with the sensitive nubs... not yet at least.

Slowly, Jen moved her legs. One at a time, she looped her feet up and over Natalie's knees, before lowering them again. Jen gave Natalie a comforting cuddle, pressing firmly up against Natalie's petite frame with both arms and legs. As Jen released her grip, she pulled away slightly, spreading her legs slightly and at the same time easing Natalie's apart.

Jen smiled. With her arm pressed across Natalie's bust, and her feet lodged in against Natalie's inner knees, she had her lover just where she wanted her. It was time to introduce Natalie to a good friend. Jen reached under the pillow with her free hand. After a couple of blind grasps, she felt the vibrator and pulled it out from its hiding place, along with the bottle of lube. The lube would be for later, but for now it was the toy she had in mind. Jen placed a kiss on Natalie's forehead.

"Close your eyes, Natalie," Jen whispered. "Tell me what you see. Tell me how you feel."

Jen watched, holding the vibrator discreetly in her hand, as her lover closed her eyes.

"Mmmm," Natalie said, snuggling down and nestling her head down into Jen's bust. "I see... nothing... but I feel... everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes, Jen. I feel your chest rise and fall. I feel your heart beating inside. I feel... I feel... I feel... love, Jen. I feel love and I like it."

"Me too," Jen replied, releasing her grip on Natalie's breasts.

Slowly, Jen eased the thin straps of Natalie's babydoll down over her lover's shoulders. Inch by inch Natalie's tanned breasts came into view, the soft mounds, those dark pink saucers, then finally her nipples, standing proud atop her breasts. For a moment Jen simply looked at her lover, staring at her beauty as if unwrapping a present for the very first time.

Natalie jumped slightly when Jan gently ran her fingers across those hard nubs, but still never opened her eyes. She looked so peaceful snuggled into her lover's arms.

Jen ran her hand once more over Natalie's breasts, tracing the outline of those full mounds as she fully released them from their lacy confines. Smiling, Jen turned her attention to the body of the babydoll, slowly teasing the satin fabric up towards Natalie's waist. As Natalie's babydoll rose, her panties came into sight. She looked fabulous in a pair of plain high-waist shiny black panties, the soft stretchy fabric clinging seductively to the young woman's body.

Jen glanced down at her lover's mound, noticing the clean shaved flesh at each side of the panties. She smiled once more, remembering that first time when she saw Natalie's bare sex. Jen's eyes traced the narrowing front of the panties down, noticing how the fabric clung to Natalie's plump labia. Was her lover already a little aroused? If not, then she soon would be.

Natalie jumped once more as she felt Jen's fingers run gently over her panties. She opened her eyes as Jen neared her apex. Jen noticed.

"Close your eyes, Natalie," Jen whispered, continuing to stroke sensually over her lover's hidden sex.

Natalie did close her eyes. She purred gently as she relaxed under the gentle caress. If this was love, then for sure Natalie was feeling every inch of it. Even when she felt something harder nudge up against her nipples, Natalie simply moaned in sensual appreciation. Little did she know that it wasn't Jen's fingers rubbing against her sensitive nubs, but instead was the tip of that purple vibrator... at least that was, until...

"Huh," Natalie moaned, her eyes shooting open as a buzz filled the room and the vibrations shot through her nipples. She glanced at the purple vibrator, held firmly up against her breasts, then up at Jen. Jen just smiled back at her lover.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jen whispered, moving the vibrator from one nipple to the other.

Natalie nodded. It didn't just feel good. It felt wonderful, the gentle yet rapid vibrations shaking deep into her breasts. She grabbed for Jen's free hand and held it tight.

"Now, what did I say," Jen continued. "Close your eyes... feel it Natalie... feel the love."

Once more, Natalie closed her eyes. Her grip released against Jen's hand. She was moaning softly as she nestled her head further back against Jen's full bust. As Natalie settled back, Jen turned her attention away from her lover's breasts. She didn't leave them totally. As Jen moved the tip of the vibrator slowly down over Natalie's torso, she placed her free hand back over her lover's soft mounds, cupping them gently. Lower and lower, Jen traced a line across the babydoll, the couple of inches of bare flesh where the satin ended, and finally those soft panties.

"Mmmm," Natalie moaned as she felt the vibrations hit her apex. She could feel a dampness within, desires fuelled by the deep-set tingle in her sex.

To start with, Jen held the vibrator in place, using its curvature to follow Natalie's snatch. She could hear Natalie's breathing deepen as her lover lay there, eyes closed and mouth slightly open.

After a while of simply pleasuring her lover's sex, Jen became a little more adventurous. Using the very tip of the toy, she worked it along the line of Natalie's snatch, watching as her lover's lips became even more engorged with arousal. She drew little circles with the tip over Natalie's snatch, listening for the soft purr from her lover as the tingle hit her hidden clit.

Before long there was a tiny wet patch forming in the gusset of those panties, a clear sign that Natalie was enjoying the attention, and just the encouragement that Jen needed. With the vibrator once again held still over the length of Natalie's snatch, Jen brought her free hand down. Before Natalie could react, Jen reached down for the edge of the black panties, pulling at the stretchy fabric as it narrowed down towards Natalie's pussy. It took little effort to slide a finger underneath, Jen feeling the smooth-shaven skin underneath, and just a touch of warm arousal.

Natalie wriggled against the touch inside her panties, as she felt Jen's finger brush her apex. Jen though, simply smiled. It was never the intention to finger her lover, not tonight. The only reason for slipping a digit inside those panties was to get enough purchase to ease them off to one side. As she did so, and with Natalie's arousal coming into view, Jen lifted the vibrator away for a moment. Natalie was already damp, as Jen knew from the spotting on her panties, but a little extra lube wouldn't go amiss.

Jen lodged the gusset of the panties to one side, using the natural swelling in Natalie's puffy labia to hold it in place. Quickly Jen grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a little on the end of the vibrator. Then, with a squeal of delight from her lover, Jen brought the vibrator down against Natalie's bare snatch. With the touch of lube, Jen slid the tip of the toy easily between Natalie's soft folds, holding it over Natalie's sensitive clit.

At first Natalie purred with delight, her breathing deep and steady as the pleasing tingle ran through her sex. She would moan softly as Jen worked the tip towards her opening, then gasp as the vibrator hit her clit. It was such a pleasing torment, and slowly Natalie could feel her fires starting to smoulder.

Natalie held her breath as she felt Jen slip the bulbous tip just inside her opening. It wasn't so big as to stretch her out, but the very first time was always a bit of a surprise. It was only fleeting though, Jen removing the vibrator and once again teasing at Natalie's snatch, listening as her lover went back to that soft comforting purr. For a second time, Jen eased the vibrator up inside, this time a little deeper, this time bringing a louder gasp from Natalie. Once again though, it was a fleeting visit, and so it continued as Jen teased Natalie's pussy before returning to her snatch.