Girls Just want to Have Fun

Story Info
Jack and Marion are invited for dinner.
3.6k words
4.37
30k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduation, Marion had found a job at a cheese shop and bakery downtown. She liked it a lot. The downtown buzz was exhilarating to be surrounded by on her way to and from work. It was a short walk from her's and Jack's apartment on the top floor of an old house near the river. The people, the bustle, even the posters stuck to light posts, made her feel part of the bigger pulsating city.

She was looking in the window of a sex shop on her way back from lunch, wondering about the lingerie and the toys. A video in the window was titled "Party For Four!" and showed two happy, naked couples in a bed. She felt like a child staring in the window of a toy store, imagining the delights inside.

"Ooooh, being a naughty girl are you?" It was Lawrence, the old, gay man who made the specialty pastries for the shop. "Going to spice it up with you and your Handsome Jack, eh?" Lawrence grinned widely.

Marion smiled back. "Your never know, Lawrence. I'm always open to new things."

Lawrence laughed deeply. "Boys like their toys!"

Lawrence was another reason she liked the job. He was a very kind, old man and always slipping packages of his delicacies to Marion to take home at the end of the day. "You young lovers have a nice snack on these filled croissants tonight. They won't keep." He'd always wink and put a finger to his nose. "Don't let Ms. Hitler find out though, eh?"

Shannon came up beside her. "What'd you get?"

"I think some of the shrimp croissants."

"Oh nice!" Shannon replied. "I'll swap a couple of shrimp for some of the brie filled he gave me."

Shannon was another reason Marion liked working there. They got on well and Shannon liked to stop for a sociable drink after they closed the shop. Once in the pub, they opened the packets Lawrence had given them and traded items while waiting for their drinks.

Shannon was petite, with long wavy strawberry blonde hair, dangerously curving hips and a bust that strained the buttons on her blouses. Her blouse had some extra buttons undone, displaying a lot of delicious cleavage to the waiter. Marion was also wearing a low cut top which displayed her breasts admirably. The waiter seemed to spend a little extra time lingering over their order. When he left Shannon leered after him and giggled. "I'd like to give him a nice tip! Wouldn't you?"

"Hmmm" Marion said demurely. "Maybe."

"God" Shannon took a gulp of her wine. "I could do with a good boning right now!"

"What about Tony?" Tony was Shannon's husband.

Shannon made a face. "It's getting kind of stale with Tony. We need to spice it up."

"Well there's that sex shop on the corner. Maybe get some toys?"

Shannon sighed. "I've already worn out a couple of dildos. Tony won't even watch let alone drive it. He just goes to sleep. I was thinking of something more." Shannon twisted her wine glass on the table top thoughtfully. "You and Jack wouldn't want to swing with us would you?" She blushed with anxiety, fearful of rejection. "We could have a nice dinner, drink some wine, maybe dance a little and then go into the bedroom and ... you know..."

"Fuck each other's men until they're senseless?" Marion laughed.

Shannon laughed. "Well, yes. If you're going to put it that way. I suppose so."

"All on the same bed, where we can see each other? Or different rooms?"

Shannon paused. "I hadn't thought about that. Different rooms you think?"

Marion thought about it while she drank her wine. She knew Jack found Shannon pretty hot. Especially after that time they'd come home drunk and given him a double blow job followed by her watching Jack and Shannon enthusiastically fucking on the sofa. She found watching Jack fuck another woman as arousing as being watched herself. She wasn't sure what she thought about Tony though. He was OK in a non-descript way. She could understand Shannon wanting to spice it up with him. Maybe fucking Tony in front of Shannon and Jack would be a thrill too?

"Jack's a pervy horn dog" Marion concluded. "He's going to want to watch it all."

"So, you're place or ours?" Shannon asked.

"I guess that depends upon who has the bigger bed?"

"We've got a queen and silk sheets."

"Well, your place it is." Marion saluted with her wine glass and drained it off.

*******************

It was Friday night and Jack and Marion were getting ready to go out for dinner at Shannon and Tony's.

As instructed, Jack was dressed nicely in jacket and tie. "Is this a big party?" Jack asked through the bathroom door, behind which Marion was applying finishing touches.

"No. Just a foursome. Shannon wants to celebrate." Marion emerged from the bedroom in a waft of perfume. Jack whistled. Marion was sheathed in a low cut black dress, black stockings and four inch heels.

"Holy cow, honeybuns! Tony's going to be eating you up!"

Marion arched her eyebrows and smiled craftily. "Maybe that's the idea!"

When they arrived Shannon opened the door wearing a short red dress. "Hi guys! Come on in!" She kissed Marion on the cheek and gave Jack a peck full on the lips. "Thank you!" she crooned as she took the bottle of wine Jack held out. She turned to lead them into the living room and Jack and Marion could see that her dress was backless. Folds of fabric framed her naked back, descending down to the curve of her swaying buttocks. Jack's eyes followed, seeking a glimpse of bum cleavage.

Marion leaned in close and whispered in Jack's ear "Nice view, hmmmm?"

Tony was in the living room, loading the stereo.

"So what's the occasion?" Jack asked.

Shannon and Marion exchanged knowing looks. "Oh, us girls just want to have fun."

Drinks were poured. Work weeks were discussed. Customers complained about. More drinks were drunk.

Dinner was ready. Instead of sitting with Marion on one side and Tony on the other, with Shannon opposite, tonight Jack found himself sitting between Marion and Shannon and across from Tony. Both girls leaned over and laughed a lot, displaying expanses of swelling cleavage. Jack found his eyes darting back and forth between them. Shannon's knee pressed up against his under the table. Shannon knocked a spoon onto the floor.

"Oh I'm so clumsy!" she laughed and bent over giving Jack a full view down the front of her dress at her large, full breasts and perky nipples swinging free. She flicked her head and her long, curling hair swept to one shoulder, giving him a good view down the back of her dress too.

She put a hand on his thigh to help herself up, smiling at him. "Five second rule!" she laughed. "So I can still put it in my mouth, right?" Shannon winked lasciviously at him.

Marion caught Jack's eye as he was mentally devouring her breasts, and smiled.

The conversation danced back and forth between the wine glasses. Jokes were told. Stories unfolded. Laughter sparkled up like the bubbles in the champagne they drank. Shannon got Tony to open another bottle.

After dessert they wove, laughing back into the living room. Jack and Marion sat on the sofa. Shannon sat on the arm of the sofa beside Jack. Tony fell into his arm chair. Jack noticed Marion leaning over to talk to Tony, letting him see her cleavage while telling him about her nude modelling. Shannon put her hand on Jack's thigh, caressing it slowly, inching ever closer to the swelling in his lap. She leaned over again, rubbing a breast against his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Why haven't you had me over again?"

"Uhhhhh..."

Jack's mind raced. Was Shannon really coming onto him? In front of Tony? Did Tony know about that time Marion had brought her home? He liked where things seemed to be going but wasn't sure if Marion was up for it. He definitely didn't want to cause a fight with the drunken Tony.

Shannon caught Marion's eye. "Hey. Help me in the kitchen?"

In the kitchen Shannon whispered hoarsely. "Subtle isn't working. Jack should be eating my tits right now! If we're going to get laid tonight we've got to take some action!"

Marion smiled. "Unzip me."

Jack gasped as Marion and Shannon returned with more wine, wearing only smiles. Even Tony, who had been drifting off in a drunken haze, sat up.

Marion and Shannon began dancing together, naked, in front of their husbands. Hips swaying sensuously to the music, their arms over their heads, displaying their full breasts. Long swelling curves of flesh undulated gently together as they twisted to the rhythm, rubbing bottoms up against each other. Marion locked her eyes with Jack as she pushed her breasts up against Shannon's, running her hands down the other woman's smooth hips. Jack's loins were on fire with lust as he drank in the erotic display before him. Unconsciously he was rubbing at the swelling in his trousers.

The women took pulls of wine directly from the bottle, passing it back and forth. Marion laughed, spilling red wine down her breasts. Shannon began licking it up. Marion moaned softly as Shannon's full lips sucked her nipples clean.

"C'mon boys," Marion purred "Who wants to dance with some naked sluts?"

Jack began tugging off his clothes. "Since you asked so nicely," he said, his erection popping free as he pulled his trousers down. "It would be rude not to!"

The ladies held out their hands to him and he joined the dance. Hands explored naked flesh. Mouths sought fleeting kisses on shoulders and cheeks and their bodies pressed together. Jack explored each woman's naked back while alternating long kisses, hot tongues pushing between lips, searching behind ears and down necks.

"Hotel California" came out of the speakers.

Jack pulled each soft, naked woman against him, relishing the feel of their full breasts pushing against his chest. Hands reached down, multiple fingers explore his shaft, eliciting groans of pleasure from deep in his throat.

Tony had been watching from the chair. He had unzipped his pants and was slowly stroking his cock. Shannon looked over at him, smiling as she gripped Jack's swollen penis. "Why don't you join us, lover? The more hard cock the better!"

"Yeah Tony," Marion chided. "Come and join the fun!" Tony got up, shedding his clothes and joined the threesome writhing in an embrace in the middle of the floor. Marion turned to Tony and wrapped her arms around him, pushing their hips together, feeling his hard cock against her stomach.

Jack sighed as Shannon did the same to him. They wrapped their arms around each other, hands caressing naked bums, pressing up against each other, enjoying the sensation of breasts pushing against hairy chest, stiff erection pushing against pubic hair, rubbing as her hips swayed to the music. The two naked couples danced in tiny circles in the living room, hands exploring backs, mouths searching for each other.

"Mmmmm" Shannon sighed. "This is nice, isn't it?" Jack kissed the top of her head, smelling of cigarette smoke and perfume. Damnation and desire. "Very" he said.

Jack and Marion watched each other enjoying another's embrace, each enjoying the erotic thrill of each other's forbidden desires. Marion smiled at Jack. Jack smiled at Marion. "I love you." She mouthed silently. She felt her pussy moisten as Jack mouthed back "I love you too."

Shannon moved them closer to Marion and Tony. She separated her body a bit to let Marion see as she gripped Jack's hard cock. "I think we'd better take the boys to the bedroom" she announced.

"Mm, I think you're right."

The giggling foursome made their way into Tony and Shannon's bedroom. The bedside light was covered in a red scarf to cast a soft erotic glow over the bed. Smooth satin sheets shimmered faintly. Shannon and Marion got on their hands and knees on the bed, presenting their bottoms to the men, thighs spread to reveal glistening moistness. Jack grabbed Marion's hips and slid his stiff cock in with a groan of pleasure. Tony began thrusting away inside Shannon, making her full breasts jiggle. Jack took it slow, wanting to enjoy each stroke and watch the show before him. Shannon and Marion faced each other and engaged in a long deep kiss as the hard shafts of their husbands filled their desire. They broke the kiss and looked over their shoulders.

"You boys want to switch?" Shannon asked. Jack and Tony exchanged looks. With a mutual shrug they each pulled out. As the men switched positions the women rolled onto their back so they could see their new lovers mount them. Eyes bright with lust they held out arms to their friend's husband. Marion spread her thighs so she could pull Tony closer to her. Her ankles crossed behind his back as he covered her and plunged deep into her warmth.

Shannon's hair was spread across the sheets as she smiled up at Jack. Jack gripped her thighs and remaining up right guided his shaft into her hot open passage. He liked the depth of stroke he could get in this position and the control it gave him as he measured each stroke of his cock inside of her in long slow beats. Shannon's full breasts swayed like ocean waves with each thrust.

"Oh fuck Jack!" she cried. "Oh fuck yes! YES!"

Jack alternated enjoying the view of Shannon spread below him in the grip of a noise some ecstasy and the sight of Marion, Tony bent over her, her mouth open in silent passion as Tony fucked her furiously, locked in her embrace.

Marion felt a storm rage over and through her as Tony thrust inside of her with a raw energy. She turned her head to watch Jack mount Shannon. Shannon's eyes rolled back in her head as Jack filled her hunger with his thick, throbbing cock. Marion heard her cry of passion "Oh fuck Jack!" Something she had cried out many times herself.

Tony's thrusting increased in tempo and with a grunt, Marion felt the warmth of his come erupt inside of her vagina. Sighing happily he collapsed on top of her. "Oof!" Marion groaned and pushed Tony off. He rolled sideways and drifted into sleep.

Jack kept fucking Shannon with long, measured strokes, maximising both of their pleasure. "Oh fuck yes! God, that's amazing!" Shannon cried out.

Jack felt Shannon's vagina contract around his cock with her orgasm, the added sensation built his own excitement. "Come inside me, Jack! Please!" Shannon begged.

Jack looked at Marion watching them fuck. She was rubbing her clitoris, seeking her own orgasm. "Come for me, baby" Marion said to him. "Fill her with your come!"

Jack couldn't hold it any longer. He drove as deep as he could, thrusting his hardness inside of Shannon before exploding. He added more thrusts, making Shannon's tits bounce and eliciting squeaks of pleasure from her with each pulse of his ejaculation.

Finally he collapsed on the bed in between them. "Come on girls" he laughed. "Make a Jack sandwich." They laughed as their kisses and hands caressed his body.

Shannon stopped kissing Jack and looked up, concern on her face. "I don't think Marion has had an orgasm yet. That's not very fair is it?" She shook her head in dismay. "Everyone else has had an orgasm, you should too, Marion."

Marion rested her head on Jack's shoulder, admiring Jack's limp cock, sticky with Shannon's vaginal juices and come. "I don't think Little Jack is up to it. You've worn him out."

"I'll help" Shannon declared. She rolled off the bed and knelt in front of Marion. "Come here!" She pulled Marion's hips towards her and began licking her husband's come out of Marion's pussy. Her warm tongue began circling Marion's clitoris and her lips sucked at her swollen labia.

Marion rolled off of Jack's shoulder and lay back on the bed, sighing. "Oh God, yes! Yes! That's perfect right there." She gave herself up to the waves of pleasure radiating up from her friend's searching tongue.

She began panting heavily. "Oh oh oh oh oh fuck! Oh yes!"

Jack propped himself up on his shoulder watching Marion be consumed in her pleasure, Shannon's curling hair moving gently between Marion's supple thighs as she licked and sucked.

Jack began getting hard again. Watching Marion achieve pleasure had always been his biggest turn on. He knelt by her shoulder, rubbing his thick shaft in her face.

Bending her head slightly, Marion opened red lips and slowly engulfed his hardness. Her tongue slid down his shaft, tasting Shannon's juices on his cock, eliciting a groan from Jack. She began circling his head with her tongue and alternating with short rapid strokes of her lips while moaning with pleasure as Shannon continued to work her pussy. Jack groaned inarticulately, words driven out of his head by waves of passion.

Marion took Jack out her mouth. "I need you to fuck me!"

Shannon stood up and leaned in to kiss Jack, forcing her tongue between his complicit lips, tasting of Tony's come, Marion's pussy, lust and cheap wine. She pushed Jack down onto the bed. "Can you handle both of us?"

Marion, driven by lust, quickly straddled Jack's hips and grabbing his hardness, lowered herself down, gasping with joy. "Oh God! I needed that!" She purred as she settled down, enjoying the feel of Jack inside of her.

Shannon moved around and knelt over Jack's face, lowering her wet, dripping pussy onto his waiting mouth. As Marion began moving up and down, Shannon rocked back and forth, sliding her pussy over Jack's eager tongue and nose. Marion and Shannon looked at each other and smiled. They leaned together, closing the triangle with a long kiss. Their hands explored each other's breasts before reaching down to touch each other's swollen clitoris as both rode Jack in their own fashion.

Fingers, tongues, hands, breasts, cock, clitoris. All rubbing together to build a blazing bonfire of desire. Panting, writhing, moaning, groaning, gasping they drove each other to orgasm. Jack heard each woman cry out with inarticulate passion multiple times, but greedy for pleasure they kept using him like a playground ride, only aware of their own needs.

Jack could barely breathe with Shannon sitting on his face, his mouth full of her pussy as he licked his own come. He could feel his own orgasm building pressure and began pushing upwards, thrusting his cock to meet Marion's down thrust. He grabbed her hips to pull her more firmly onto his shaft.

Marion was locked in a kiss with Shannon, tongues swirling when she heard Jack grunt below them and felt a final hard thrust inside of her and the warmth of his seed spill into her. With a smile she broke the embrace with Shannon and lay back on the bed, content. Shannon got off of Jack's face, her own lust finally quenched and lay beside them.

The three cuddled for a few moments, hands slowly saying good bye to each other's bodies. Tony began snoring softly. Shannon suddenly realized that she was quite thirsty and took a long gulp from the bottle of wine. "Well," she said finally. "I guess this party is over, isn't it?"

Marion took the bottle from Shannon. "Yes. I guess it is."

Jack and Marion got dressed and made their way home, walking slowly along the river as they mentally returned to each other from the whirlwind of lust and hedonism. The stars glittered in the sky, shining down on their contentment.

"Well," Jack said at length. "That was interesting."

"Oh, I thought you enjoyed yourself a lot."

"Mm" he admitted. "It's true. It was good fun. Having two hot women is every young man's dream, isn't it?"

"I suppose so."

"Didn't you have fun?"

"Eventually" Marion paused. "Quite a lot in the end, thanks to you and Shannon."

Jack laughed. "I'm always happy to help!"

They walked on in silence for a bit.

"I thought it was pretty hot watching you with Shannon."

"I kind of liked watching Tony fuck you too."

Marion made a face. "Hmm. Well he wasn't that good a lay. I can see why Shannon wants to fool around."

Jack turned to face Marion, holding her hands in his. "Well, she's an awfully hot fuck and her tits are fantastic, but I'll never, ever do anything without you there too. Okay?"

12