Girls Just want to Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion nodded. "Okay. No sleeping around without the other."

"Deal. It's not any fun if I can't watch."

Marion smiled. "I like it when you watch. You're my favourite audience."

"Me too."

They finally got home. Marion was stripping down as soon as they got into the kitchen. "Ugh! These clothes stink of cigarette smoke! I need a shower!"

They dumped their clothes in the laundry hamper and got into a hot shower together, gently washing the sex and cigarettes from each other bodies. Tired as he was, Jack still delighted in running soapy hands over Marion's soft, curving skin. She sighed in contentment. Jack's penis stirred and thickened as Marion ran a soapy hand to wash the stick of sex off. "Oh ho!" she laughed. "Someone isn't sleepy yet!"

Jack nuzzled her neck, desire woken again from its contented slumber as she continued to stroke.

Turning off the water, she began towelling him dry with a big soft towel, pay extra attention to his hard shaft. Jack was breathing heavily. "Let's take this little guy to bed, shall we?" Marion purred, smiling at him from her knees.

In the dark, slowly, gently, Jack filled her with his love and she made a tiny "oh" in the night as her orgasm shone through her body.

Spooned together, Jack pulled the sheets over their naked bodies. He kissed the back of her neck. "I love you."

Marion whispered happily "I love you too" as she drifted off to sleep.

12