Girl's Masturbation Circle Pt. 03

Story Info
Cherry breaking time.
1.7k words
4.64
7.5k
11
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,774 Followers

Tuesday was another boring day until Michele took me aside at lunch. She pulled me into an empty classroom, and was able to cup my ass cheeks and purr, "How about we go back upstairs after class, for another hot session? Susie, Debbie, and Andrea are all eager to do it again. And this time, we'll add this!"

She smiled as she produced a hairbrush, an exact copy of the one she used, the handle of her hairbrush would be an excellent dildo. The handle had a slight curve to it, and ridges for the hand to get a good grip, and was 7 inches long.

Michele's voice was husky, as she purred, "This is yours, now every one of us has got this hairbrush, I'm going to take your cherry with my hairbrush, while you can power this into a virgin cherry cunt, and take their virginity."

I could feel the rush of heat, my face got warmed and my breathing started to pick up. It sounded so exciting, and I couldn't wait to give up my virginity to Michele. Michele cupped my chin and drew my head forward, she licked her lips making them shiny and pink, and cooed, "Let's kiss like lovers do."

I opened my mouth slightly as her lips pressed against mine, the feel of her tongue coming out to play brought my tongue up, and our tongues tangled together in a loving duet. The feel of her hot slithery tongue made my pussy pulse with lust, and we moaned into each other's mouth as we shared long, drawn-out tongue-filled swirls. Her hand reached down and rubbed gently at my mound, I copied her, and we felt the building lust.

When we broke the kiss, she whispered, "You know, you and I can get together, just the two of us, and make each other feel extra special. For sure, I'll want to keep our circle jerks going, but with a sleepover, or whenever it's just you and I, we will really be lovers. Ever since we first got naked and had our first circle, I've wanted to get my hands all over that sexy body of yours. Sound good, Lisa?"

Oh, it did indeed. Michele has perfect C-sized melons of breasts with generous silver-dollar-sized dark pink aureolas finished off with thick, round erasers of nipples. Her torso was lean and muscular from gymnastics and general tomboyishness. I had found myself wondering what it would be like to make lesbian love with her.

I purred, "Mmmmm, that sounds so wonderful, I feel the same way about you, I would adore being a full-time lover with you sweetie."

Michele was smiling as she cooed, "After I take your innocence, I'll want to take everything else! Stay by your locker after class, we'll all get together there, then it's off to our secret circle jerk hideaway!"

*****

The afternoon seemed to drag by, and finally, class was over for the day. I dashed to my locker, and just hung around, waiting for the rush of the school population to leave. Susie and Michele arrived a minute or so later, then Debbie and Andrea arrived, and we waited another minute to make sure the school was well cleared of any of our classmates.

Michele cooed, "Let's do it!"

We quickly headed for the gymnasium annex, just like yesterday. In front of the big doors, Michele pulled out the key, and the big doors quickly unlocked. We eased them open, closed them, and triple-locked them. We looked around, the pile of gym mats seemed to beckon to us. We spread out three, and our clothes were quickly flying off.

With lust-filled grins, each of us held up our hairbrush, and we lay down in the same configuration as yesterday. I was sitting next to Michele, Susie was sitting next to me, Debbie was next to Susie, and Andrea was next to Debbie. We lay on our sides, arranging ourselves in a daisy chain fashion. heads between each other's thighs, we could see and smell the wet, heated excitement.

Susie has beautiful cafe au lait skin and inner folds that are a rich brown. Her breasts were full and topped with incredible brown gumdrops of nipples that stood up proudly. With my head between Susie's sexy legs, I could see those tight, sexy lips all slicked up, parted just slightly, giving me a look at those rich brown inner folds, the lust scent, and the view of those sexy inner walls was making my heart pound. Knowing that I was going to take her virginity had my own pussy wet and hot.

Michele cooed, "OK everybody, bring up your hairbrushes, you'll love being a non-virgin, just like me."

Feeling Michele getting her head between my legs, knowing that she had a full-on view of my coral pink lips, wet and hot, and the hooded canopy of my clit, starting to slide back, my clit rising with excitement, was making my pussy similarly juicy. I felt the gentle nudge of her hairbrush handle against my wet, pink opening. I quickly did the same to Susie, and all around the circle, wet, eager pussies were ready for it.

Michele said, "Okay everybody, on the count of three, let's all push...ready...here we go...one...two...THREE!"

I pushed, and as I breached Susie's sweet pink folds, I felt my pink hole being penetrated, the temporary blockage, then the tearing open as my cherry surrendered, and the 7 inches powered in.

"Ooooooh, nnnggghhh, mmpppfff, fuck, oh fuck!"

As I cried out, Susie grunted, "Power it in, blast my cherry, YES!" then a rising shriek as I did just that, burying the 7 inches.

Debbie shrieked, "Yes, take my cherry, fuck me, GRAWWWW!" as her cherry was taken by Susie's hairbrush handle.

Andrea was letting out grunts and moans as Debbie's hairbrush worked its way inside, and then a hard thrust was delivered to break her cherry.

"Ohhh fuck, so big, nnnggghhh, so hard mmmpppfff, going to fuck away my virginity, bury it all the way!" then a rising shriek as Debbie did so. I pictured Andrea's soft white mound with the smallest hint of pink inside her tight clamshell labia lips, it made me extra hot to think of her pussy being split open.

Andrea was able to easily power her hairbrush inside Michele, she purred and cooed, "Oh yes, so thick and hard, I love it, let me have it!"

We started to pump, in and out, getting into a fucking rhythm. After the first few abrasive thrusts, my pussy was adjusting, and the fucking became easier, a well-lubed ride, and it felt better and better.

"Mmmmmm, oh yes, so good, fuck my pussy baby, let me have it!" I purred.

Around the circle, cries of pleasure rose.

"Yes, feels so good, make me cum! " Susie purred.

Debbie moaned, "No longer a cherry virgin, I love it!"

Andrea grunted, "Fuck, so good, ram my cunt, fuck me, and make me explode!"

Michele purred, "I can hear how much you all love it, mmmmmmm, just the way I loved it ever since I busted my cherry just before our first circle. Mmmmm, oh yes, keep ramming me Andrea, such a nice fucking style, make me explode!"

Seeing all of us with pussies exposed, and being by each other, had all of us running extra hot. Listening to ourselves pant, grunt, moan, and mutter dirty words while our horny little cunts were handle fucked, made us into one giant pleasure group. While I caught glimpses of the other girls in the midst of pleasure, I was wondering what my friends were fantasizing about. I was fantasizing about Michele, how she wanted us to get together, just the two of us for some extra special one on one time.

I pictured Michele and I in my room, looking at the large queen-sized bed. That is where we will be, my mind whispered. My mind's eye saw the melding of our warm, naked flesh, belly to belly, breasts pressed tightly together, our mouths clinging hungrily together. That is where Michele and I will make sweet, hot, sexy love. My mind ran that thought, I was eager to do my first time, oral sex, oh god, putting my mouth to Michele's pink, wet, sexy opening, and licking at her, tasting her juices, and the idea that she would want to lick at my quivering pussy made my whole body throb. My mind imagined the sounds, the squelching of our hot wet inner pink holes, the mingled groans and cries of pleasure, our bodies quivering with pleasure. That is where we will cry out our howls and shrieks of climactic pleasure, wringing out the lust-filled orgasm from each other's trembling bodies. That is where our nude bodies will be sprawled, breathless, holding each other close, tingling with contentment after making that sweet, hot love.

Mmmmmm, the ridges of the hairbrush were stroking at my bulging clit, oh fuck, that did it for me, and as I felt the rush of orgasm I started squealing with pleasure as my cries as the rush of my orgasm washed over me like a wave as my horny little cunny exploded.

That seemed to set everybody else off, Andrea couldn't hold back anymore. Debbie's hairbrush handle was stroking deeper and faster into her pussy, her panting increased and she started squealing.

"Fuck me, make me cum, fuck MEEEEE!" Andrea shrieked as she went over the edge.

Debbie started to writhe, her body froze for a moment, she grunted, and let out a shriek, and her legs started to shake and quiver as she climaxed.

Michele cried out, "Yes, love getting fucked, FUCK ME!!" and her body was quivering wildly.

Susie completed the 5-way orgasm, her body froze, tensed, and quivered. Her gumdrop nipples were hugely erect and crinkled and her tongue ran over her lips, she howled out, "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" as her orgasm slammed into her.

Sated for now, we flopped down on the mats, getting our breath back. The sight of our circle, all naked and having just powered through orgasmic bliss, was a fine sight indeed. I looked over at Michele, she smiled and mouthed "Soon." I was more than ready for sweet, hot one-on-one loving.

groomleader
groomleader
2,774 Followers