Over Worked & Under Sexed

Story Info
Two roomates have a finger licking good night.
1.6k words
4.41
13.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Friday evening in December and a week before Christmas and Zaya found herself snuggled on the couch with a hot cocoa in her hands. Her and her Roomate Jade had met on Facebook marketplace when they both had been looking to secure a lease pretty fast and got absolutely lucky that they were sane and compatible individuals. They had become steady friends and were hanging out after work in the living room of their tiny overpriced apartment. They were watching a nightmare before Christmas and complaining about work.

"I'm just so stressed out my manager is being so unrealistic with the deadlines he is trying to give me!" Zaya wined. Zaya was a 23 year old brown skinned baddie that worked as an HR generalist in some random company she was lucky to secure a position at after graduating. Since so many of her peers had gone on early vacation she was left to approve double the amount of time cards and go over double the amount of company contracts. Jade was 25 filipina with a gorgeous slim finger and worked as an RN so she was equally tired and overworked.

"Girl, tell me about it. I've worked 12 hour shifts far too much this month and I am beat!" Jade agreed "This is why we just need to find a nice icy man who is willing to fund our lifestyle with no sugar required " Zaya hoped.

Jade laughed "Honey in this economy I would do some strange thangs for a good piece of change"

They both immediately started laughing and bantered for the rest of the night. Afterwards they both went into their bedrooms and went to bed.

Their walls were right next to each other so the walls were pretty thin. Zaya had been hiding the fact that she had a major crush on Jade and really wanted to kiss her the entire night. She thought about the tight crop top Jade was wearing and how her B cup nipples were poking out through her shirt the entire night and her tiny pajama shirts left half of her ass hanging out and it was delightful. It took a lot of self control for Zaya not to reach out and twist Jade's nipples and stick a hand in her tiny shorts. Jade spent the rest of the night thinking about all of the things that she wanted to do to Zaya and stuck her hand in her pants and rubbed her pussy and imagined it was Zaya's hand in her panties instead.

The next day Jade decided to call out of work because she had a tinder date and was really looking to get some dick. She had just broken up with her boyfriend a month prior and was finally ready to get over it by getting under someone new. Jade showered and lit candles in her room and prepared for her dick appointment when her phone buzzed with the disappointing cancellation of her date. Irritated, Jade reached under her bed and grabbed her rabbit and decided that she would be cumming regardless if she had a date or not.

Jade was as far as she was concerned straight, the thing was she loved lesbian porn. There was something about watching a beautiful girl eat pussy that just made her own pussy get soaking wet. Jade had never even kissed a girl but damn did she like to watch a girl rub her pussy. Since she knew Zaya would be at work until late that day she decided to watch her video of two girls riding each other's pussies while she got naked and spread her legs propping them up so that her feet were flat on the bed and pushed the rabbit into her pussy. As the thruster started going in and out of her pussy and the vibrator started caressing her clit she began to moan so loud as she watched the beautiful girl ride her lover's pussy on her laptop in front of her. She left the door to her room open since she was sure Zaya would be at work that day. She pinched her nipples and could feel her orgasm rising in her stomach and just as she began to scream as she climaxed the front door opened and Zaya walked into the apartment and easily heard what Jade was up to. Since the rabbit was already going in and out of her pussy and was turned on she did not have enough time to pull out before Jade was standing at her bedroom door looking at her legs spread wide open with a sex toy whirring between her legs.

Jade was so embarrassed she could barely speak. Her legs were shaking but she left them wide open as she asked Zaya "What are you doing home so early?"

Zaya smirked and stared at Jades pussy and said "Clearly I came back just in time for the show God you are so hot."

Jade felt so turned on at her words and the fact that the rabbit was still going in and out of her pussy caused her to moan again. Zaya stepped further into the room and sat at the edge of the bed right in front of her. "I always knew you were a slut. You left the door open because you were hoping I would catch you." Zaya places a hand on Jade's ankle which immediately caused Jade to moan even louder.

" I IIIII didn't know you would even be hooooome" Jade barely managed to get out.

Zaya slid her hand up Jades leg slowly and moved Jades hand from the thruster and took over. She began slowly pushing the pink toy in and out of her pussy. "You must have been dying for me to pay attention to you. The way you had your pussy and titties all out last night you were begging for my attention."

Jade didn't even think she had gotten underneath Zaya's skin last night; she had just wanted to be comfortable. But then again she did get excited every time she felt Zaya staring at her boobs but she had not thought much of it then. Right now all she could think about was horny she was and how she was so close to cuming again. She felt so vulnerable with her legs spread wide for Zaya. She began bucking her hips and groaned and she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Zaya playing with her pussy.

Zaya pinches Jade's brown nipples and looks her in the eyes. "Tell me the truth, were you trying to get my attention yesterday? Did you leave your door open today hoping I would call off and come home early and catch you in such a revealing state?" Zaya felt her own pussy getting so wet she was so excited that this was happening. It was all she could do to keep it together.

Jade looked at her as her legs were shaking and she had never felt so turned on in her life. Her pussy was leaking and as she looked at Zaya she said " I don't knowww" Zaya smirked and removed the rabbit from Jades pretty pink pussy and immediately stick two fingers inside of her and curved her fingers up and started pumping them in and out of Jade's pussy. She leaned forward and bit down on Jades right nipple which caused her to scream. Zaya looked right at Jade and was so turned on by the eye contact. Jade was so pretty and her pussy was so wet and tight around her fingers all she wanted to do was taste her.

"Tell me what you want Jade" Zaya cooed.

"I want youuuuu. Please I'm so close." Jade pushed Zaya's head down and there was little she could do to stop herself from leaping down to devour her pretty wet pussy. Zaya kept pumping her two fingers in and out of Jade's pussy but she took a long and tantalizing lick of her clit from the bottom where her fingers were to the top. Her own pussy throbbed as she tasted Jade's nectar. She bit Jade's tiny clit and Jade screamed. She then began sucking on it more gently and Jade grabbed her head and pushed her face deeper into her pussy. Jade hadn't thought she was gay before this moment, she just thought she was only into lesbian porn like every other starlight girl but the way Zaya was eating her pussy right now was out of this world and making her question everything. Jade had never felt anything so good or seen anything so good and the thought of another girl as pretty as Zaya actively fingering her and sucking on her clit was too much. Zaya reached up and pinched Jades nipples with her other hand and that was it. Jade began screaming as her pussy started contracting and her orgasm rang throughout her entire body. Zaya felt her pussy tighten around her hands but kept kissing and sucking in her pussy. She slowed down and licked Jade's pussy up and down in a methodical but caressing manner while Jade's legs slowly stopped shaking.

Zaya slowly took her hands out of Jade's pussy and pushed them into Jade's mouth. Jade sucked her own pussy juices off of Zaya's hand and it was so hot Zaya couldn't help but kiss her. Zaya removed her hand and kissed her soft lips for the first time and as their kiss began to deepen and their tongues began to dance, sharing Jades cum between the both of them. Zaya reached down and rubbed Jade pussy in gentle circles as they kissed each other and Jade moaned into her mouth. Zaya took her hand that was coated in Jades pussy juice and rubbed it across Jades lips. I always knew you were a little slut. Jade just giggled and kicked her lips and sighed contently.

"I'm glad you came home early today."