Girl's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ally and Josephine had put Billy down on the floor, they both turned their attention to little Allison.

"Who knew you were such a submissive little thing?" Josephine smiled at her as she came crawling out from behind her.

Allison blushed and smiled back at her. "I didn't even know myself. I mean, I enjoy having my way with the manwhore over there..." she nudged Billy's cock with her shoe. "But it just felt natural to do what you all told me. I like it when you boss me around."

Ally smiled at her and leaned in to give her a big, wet kiss. "Don't be embarrassed about it love. Some people just want both sides of the coin depending on their mood. Don't be ashamed of who you are. Now come here and eat my cunt. This whole affair has gotten me really horny."

Without hesitation Allison crawled over to Ally and eagerly started licking her cunt. It didn't take long until Ally was panting and moaning, pressing the petite little girl's head deep into her crotch.

"You have a very talented tongue." Ally managed to get out in between moans. "I might have to have you do this more often."

Allison smiled into the puusy she was busy worshipping. "You know where to find me. I'm happy to service you anytime, ma'am."

Ally laughed a little at being called ma'am, but was suddenly jerked back to what was happening by Allison biting hold of her clit and attacking it furiously with her tongue. As she got closer and closer to her climax, her knees buckled and Josephine had to catch her so she didn't fall on top of the petite girl eating her out. As she exploded into her orgasm, Ally collapsed into Josephine's arms; panting heavily. As Ally slowly came back to her senses, the three women made their way back to the couch together, cuddling up tightly, caressing each other.

As the four women relaxed on the couch, Rose walked up to her slave who was still sobbing silently on the floor, cupping his aching tortured cock and balls in his hands. She knelt down next to him, gently removing his hands from his crotch before she reached her own had down and started stroking him slowly. He immediately started moaning and groaning, trying to shove his crotch closer to her hand. She laughed gently as she started stroking him faster and faster.

"He's been a good boy today, don't you think ladies?" She looked up at the four women getting cozy on the couch and they all nodded and voiced their agreement. "Yes, I think so too. I think he deserved a little reward for being such a trooper."

She cupped his aching swollen balls in her other hand as she kept stroking him fast and faster. It didn't take long before she could feel his balls and cock twitching and she knew he was close. She bent down and more or less engulfed his cock with her mouth, sucking it deep and fast until she felt him tense up in her grasp. His cock jerked and twitched as he came, but no more than a tiny single drop of cum pathetically dripped out of his throbbing cock. He groaned in anguish as the orgasm he has been building up to just faded away.

Rose bent back up, patted him on his swollen balls and smiled as he moaned in pain before she carefully started to undo the rope around his aching genitals. She knew taking the ropes off was going to be painful for him, but she took no care in doing it gently. She undid all the rope while he lay there moaning and crying from the pain and when it was all off, she gave his balls another hard squeeze, causing him to cry out in pain behind the gag. She smiled at him and planted a kiss on the gag before removing it and leaving him on the floor to gather himself while she put the rope and gag away.

As she was done, she joined the other women on the couch, watching them getting comfortable and cozy with each other. She hadn't foreseen this particular turn of events but it pleased her greatly. All of them getting along so perfectly meant there was a much bigger chance of having this kind of get together more times in the future. She was particularly surprised, and glad, that it turned out that Allison was a switch. She was such a petite little thing and Rose was sure she would enjoy abusing her many times in the future. It would truly be a treat to use that petite frame and tiny tits of hers to belittle and humiliate her.

She was suddenly woken from her ponderings by Allison herself crawling along the floor, putting her head in her lap. "Excuse me, Miss Rose."

Rose looked down on her, both amused and puzzled. "Yes, sweetheart?"

Allison looked over towards Billy, who was still laying on the floor, cupping his aching balls in his hands. "Would it be at all possible that you'd allow this slut to ride your slaves cock?"

She had such a hopeful and pleading look on her face that Rose just couldn't say no. She nodded her agreement and Allison quickly scampered across the floor, still crawling, towards where Billy was lying.

"But not in your cunt, dear." Rose grinned wickedly as Allison's head snapped towards her. "That hole is all mine. If you want to ride him, you'll have to take him in your tight little ass."

Allison got a look of fear in her eyes, but it was quickly replaced with one of determination. "Yes, Miss Rose." she said as she straddled the still moaning Billy.

She bent down and took his cock in her mouth. For the first time in a long time it was actually soft, but it didn't take much before she had gotten it back to its rigid state. As she bobbed her head up and down on it she got a wicked look in her eyes. She reached behind her and grabbed a piece of rope, quickly wrapping it around his cock as hard as she could. She smiled as she saw the veins on it start protruding again, and hearing Billy groan in discomfort only made it all the better.

As she straddles him, reachging for the bottle of lube, she suddenly got another idea. Scooting back until her ass was right above his face, she lowered herself down onto it.

"Lick my asshole, little bitch!" she exclaimed with a bit more ménace in her voice than she had intended.

Billy was exhausted, but he extended his tongue and did his very best to get her asshole as wet as he could. He didn't even care that he was licking ass at this point, he was just going through the motions, doing what was expected of him, enjoying the servitude and feeling happy he could please these women.

When she felt her asshole was properly lubricated by the spit and drool of the man below her, she got off his face and once again positioned herself over his cock. She started lowering herself down onto it slowly until she could feel the tip of it against her opening. She pressed a bit harder, feeling her sphincter starting to give way. Another push and he was inside her. It was only the tip, but it still felt like he was going to split her apart. She had seemingly underestimated how thick his cock was. The pain as she tried to lower herself onto it was unbelievable. She tried to do it but she just couldn't muster the self control she would need to get him all the way inside her. She turned back over towards Rose, pleading to her with her eyes to come help her.

"What is it you want, slut?" Rose knew very well what she wanted, but she wanted to see how far she could push this new submissive side of Allison's.

"Please Miss Rose. Help me get my pathetic ass onto this big cock. I can't do it myself, it hurts too much." She couldn't maintain eye contact as she uttered the words, so she cast her eyes down to the floor, cheeks burning as she was blushing.

Rose slowly stood up and strode over to the two sluts on the floor. "Of course I'll help you, slut." she said as she grabbed Allison by the shoulders and pressed down gently.

Allison immediately started grunting from the pain and it didn't take long until her eyes were tearing up. Rose pressed a little more, keeping a close look on Allison's face to see how she was doing.

Through her tears she pleaded with Rose to stop, saying that she couldn't take it all, that it was just too big. Rose wasn't having any of it. She could see the lust in the tiny woman's eyes and she could hear the moans in between the pleading and begging. Another harder push lead to a loud scream out of Allison as the big hard cock slid the final few inches in and was now completely buried inside of her very tight ass.

"Oh my god.. I've never had anything in my ass before." she groaned as she rested for a while to adjust to her filled asshole. "He's so big!"

Rose smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek. "Anything else I can do for you? Or do you want the whore all to yourself before we all call it a night?"

"Would you.. Uhm... please... Whip me a bit while I ride him?" Allison could barely get the words out, she was blushing so hard. "I've never been whipped before but I've always fantasized about it."

Rose cocked an eyebrow at her and then broke into a big heartwarming smile. "Of course I can my sweet!"

She walked over to the bag and picked up a flogger before returning to her two playthings on the floor. "Put your hands behind your head and keep a steady rhythm, I don't want to miss and hit you in the face by accident."

Allison nodded affirmatively and slowly started to ride the cock in her ass. She started out slowly, still not used to having anything in that hole, but soon she found a rhythm that was just as pleasurable as it was embarrassing and painful. She nodded to Rose and put her arms up behind her head.

As Allison settled into her rhythm, Rose started whipping her tiny little tits. As the flogger made contact with her very tender niples, Allsion gave out a loud scream, more from surprise at the sharpness of the pain than anything else. When the second blow landed it was more a sharp gasp and by blow four or five she was moaning like a pornstar. She asked Rose if she could please increase her pace, and Rose gave her an approving nod.

Now riding the cock with reckless abandon, the blows from the flogger also came a lot more frequently. With each blow to her tender skin she moaned, screamed and gasped; getting closer and closer to to her orgasm. As her arousal grew she started riding harder, making sure to keep the same speed, just increasing the strength. When her orgasm was about to hit she looked up as Rose for approval, begging her with her eyes, but Rose remained silent.

"Please may I cum, Miss Rose?" Her voice now hoarse with lust and panting with the strain of bouncing herself up and down on the big cock inside her. "Please! I'm so close, please may I cum?!"

Rose smiled at her and nodded as she increased the strength in the blows she was landing on the smaller woman's tits. "You may cum, slut."

Allison exploded in a flurry or screams, cries, moans and guttural utterances. As the orgasm hit her she collapsed on top of Billy, who himself was dangerously close to orgasm. Now that Allison has stopped milking his rock hard cock, all he could do was groan and scream in frustration as once again he was denied the pleasure of release. He could feel himself tearing up out of pure frustration and before he even realised he was doing it, he was crying.

As Allison collected herself she got up, letting Billy's not softening cock slip out of her sore ass. But before she was able to stand up completely, she saw Rose stepping in next to the both of them.

"Why don't you thank the slave for breaking in your little virgin asshole?" Rose smiled at her and nodded towards Billy's cock.

Allison looked at her puzzled for a few seconds before it dawned on her what she was being asked to do. Then she immediately bent down and took all of his cock in her mouth. Unlike her asshole, her mouth was nowhere near virgin. She had sucked plenty of cock in her day, and she was really good at it, if the words of the recipients were anything to go by.

Now she went down on this cock as if her life depended on it. She pressed her head down until she was pressing her nose into his stomach. The massive cock in her throat made her gag but she resisted the urge to pull it out, allowing the gag reflex to massage him. Not until she felt her vision go slightly blurry she pulled off the cock, took a deep breath and went back down on it. She was bobbing her head up and down on it, swirling her tongue around the head and massaging his sore and aching balls with both her hands.

Billy was groaning and panting loudly as he felt this amazing mouth violate his cock. There was only one thing this girl was after, and she was quite talented at getting at it. As she once again pushed herself down on his cock, burying it in her throat, massaging it with her gag reflex, he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Please may I cum, Mistress?" He was barely able to get the words out in between moans. "Please, I'm gonna. Please.. I.. Please!"

Rose grinned at him. She contemplated denying him, but only for a second. "Cum for me, whore!"

Billy let out a deep, guttural noise as he shot his entire load deep down into Allison's throat. She swallowed as much as she possibly could, but the flow was just too much. She coughed, had to pull back from his cock and got the rest of his offerings all over her face. As Billy's flow finally came to an end after having coated her face completely, she looked up at Rose with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you Miss Rose." she sounded happy, almost giddy.

Rose just smiled down at her and nodded before she leaned in, scooped up a big strand of sperm of her finger and held it out to her. Allison greedily opened her mouth and took it all, eagerly swallowing it all. This continued until every single drop of sperm had gone from Allison's face down into her belly.

"There!" Rose got a huge smile on her face and kissed Allison on her cheek. "Now you look almost presentable. Would you help me take Billy to bed? I think he needs a bit of rest after tonight."

"Of course I'll help!"

Allison was eager to help. She was hoping that this wouldn't have to stop at a one time thing. As they both helped Billy get into bed and tucked him in, she looked up at Rose with those big puppy dog eyes of hers.

"Is it ok if I lay here with him for a while? I... I kinda you know.." She fell silent, her red cheeks betraying her embarrassment as she averted her eyes from Rose. But she couldn't finish her sentence.

"What is it, allison?" She got a worried look on her face. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, everything's fine. Better than fine even." She shifted uncomfortably on her feet, still unable to lift her eyes from the floor. "It's just that.. "I kinda like him.."

The last few words were almost inaudible. She was so embarrassed she was barely able to keep her eyes open, nevermind lift them to look at Rose. She steeled herself from the telling off she was sure she was about to get. She basically just told this woman that she was crushing on her boyfriend. Who does that?

Rose just put her hand under Allison's head and lifted her eyes up towards her own. "Love, look at me."

Allison forced herself to open her eyes and look at the beautiful woman in front of her. It took all her willpower to not run away screaming, but she was slightly comforted by the fact that Rose hadn't screamed at her. Actually, her voice had been warm and kind. Maybe she wasn't going to yell at her after all. Maybe she would just tell her that she had to stay away from her man.

"Allison, sweetheart." Rose smiled at the small woman who was now almost trembling in front of her. "I know you like him. It's why I invited you here tonight. He really likes you too. He always tells me when he's seen you in the stairway how much he wishes you would turn around and order him to his knees and have him worship your ass, or cunt, or shoes. And I've seen the way you look at him when we meet you in the stairway. Lay down right here and sleep next to him if you want. He's yours to do with as you please, when you please unless I have given other orders. Do you understand?"

Allison just stood there, looking up at Rose with her mouth hanging wide open. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. As she slowly climbed into bed, wrapping her arms around Billy, nuzzling herself closer to him, burying her face in his chest, she let out a long happy sigh before looking up at Rose and mouthing a big "Thank you".

Rose just smiled and kissed her on the forehead before turning around and leaving the room, closing the door behind her. She was happy she had finally been able to introduce the two of them. Billy had been crushing on that girl since before she was even legal, and she was quite attracted to her herself. There was something about her petite frame, smalle tits and innocent face that just made her tingle all over every time she saw her.

As she made her way back into the living room she saw that the other three women had started, and finished, some happy times of their own while she was away. Ally was standing on all fours in front of Lisa, who was fucking her cunt with the big black dildo, while Ally's face was buried deep inside Josephine's ass. All the women were just in the throes of massive orgasms as Rose entered the room. She didn't want to disturb, so she just went around the room, picking up what toys there were laying around, putting them back in the bag. When she was finished, she heard Ally calling her name. As she turned her head towards the sound, she saw a wide grin on Ally's face.

"Thank you so much for inviting us all here! This has been the best night of my life!"

Rose blushed a little and smiled back at her. "It was my pleasure to have you all here. And I am sure that once Billy is up and around again he will want to thank each and every one of you personally."

Lisa withdrew the rubber cock from Ally's wet cunt and took a few steps towards Rose. She leaned in and gave her a long, warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you sure you don't want any of us, or all of us, to thank you properly for this lovely evening?" Lisa winked and gave her another kiss, this time right on the lips.

"It's okay, ladies." Rose smiled wide and held her arms out to all of them in a "Come give me a hug" gesture. "It's that time of the month I'm afraid. Not only does it make a mess of everything if you do do something, but it's fucking up my sexdrive. It's why I chose now to put tonight together. To make it all about Billy and his wonderful friends. It's all about me around here every day normally, so I wanted to do something that was just for him for a change."

Ally got up from the couch, after giving Josephine's cunt one last kiss, and walked over to Rose. She gave her a big hug and planted a wet kiss right on her lips. "Well, if either of you ever want someone else to include in your activities, please don't forget me."

"There is absolutely no chance of that ever happening, love." Rose gave Ally a big smile and returned the kiss. "Billy can't stop talking about you. He loves you more than he loves anyone else, me included. He'd willingly give up anything for you and I'm pretty sure that now that he's has a taste of that gorgeous body of yours, he'll be wanting more of it."

"Well, I'll be here at the drop of a hat it if means I get to violate that hot ass of his again." Ally giggled as she started gathering up her clothes.

"And as for the two of you." Rose turned and looked at Josephine and Lisa. "I give you full permission to use him as you see fit while he's a work. Just make sure it doesn't put him in danger or that he risks losing his job."

Josephine grinned back at her. "Don't you worry about that, Rose. Lisa is the one who decides who stays and who goes and I doubt she'd want to give up the chance to abuse that fine piece of man in there whenever she wishes." She looked over at Lisa and got a grinning nod in return. "And as for me.. Well... Me and Billy work nights, alone in a big warehouse. I'm sure we can get up to all kinds of fun things without anyone ever finding out. Especially if we ask the boss very nicely to turn off the security cameras."