Girl's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls laughed as they all hugged and kissed, helping each other to gather their clothing from around the room. After another round of thank yous, hugs and kisses and promises to do this again very soon, the remaining three ladies left. Rose went into the living room and started cleaning up. There were still stains of cum all over the floor and the couch pillows were absolutely everywhere. She put everything back where it was supposed to be, stuffed all the toys back in the bag and went back into the bedroom.

Both Billy and Allison were sleeping soundly, all cuddles up together. She put a blanket over them, silently slipped out of her clothes and lay down on her side of the bed. She put an arm around Allison, who woke just long enough to grab it and pull her in closer. She fell asleep listening to both their heartbeats, hoping that this would be an arrangement that would last. Billy might have a crush on the little girl, but Rose was absolutely head over heels in love with her, and she had been for almost as long as Billy had. She was going to tell Allison, tomorrow over breakfast while they were sitting at the table and Billy was kneeling naked on the floor next to them, eating their scraps off the floor. But for now though, just sleeping here next to the two loves of her life was more than enough.