Girls' Night

Story Info
Six-way girls' night for you, best partner ever for me.
1.7k words
4.29
14.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home after work. That morning, you had told me that you would be having some friends over. I wasn't sure if they would still be there or not, but the day had been relatively uneventful at work - nothing taxing and I wasn't wiped out - so I looked forward to catching up with your friends if they were there or just having a nice, quiet evening for two if they were not.

The sight in front of me - no, the incredible, erotic, fantastic sight in front of me - stopped me in my tracks. You were on the bed, spread eagle and not a stitch of clothing to be found. In your hands were scarves which tied to the two closest corners of the bed. You weren't so much as tied by the hands as you were holding onto loose loops. Seemingly, you could move your hands whenever you wanted or just keep them out of the way. You wore a blindfold and I imagine it heightened the overall experience for you.

You were surrounded by four women, as nude as you (minus the blindfolds), who all ran their hands across your body. This was less a multi-person massage and more an adventure in sensuality. Your mouth was agape, and you writhed with every movement from your friends. If you were catching up with old friends, these were the kind of friends we needed more of in our lives. Fingertips lightly skimmed your legs, your neck and abdomen. Fingernails teasingly dragged their way up your side and around your nipple.

A fifth friend emerged from the other room with a small glass of ice. "You're home! We've been waiting for you." She kissed me on the cheek and pulled me in for a hug, not having seen me in several months. She nudged me backward, where a chair awaited me. I knew better than to ask questions. The words of Abraham Lincoln came to mind. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." Thank you, history degree.

She undid my belt and pants. In a flash, she had all of my clothes tossed in a pile in the corner. I would not miss them; I was the overdressed one in the room. With a hand to my shoulder, she glided me down and into the chair. "You sit here, in the chair for a while, and enjoy the show. We won't forget you."

I still had yet to blink as I tried to soak in all that was before me. My beautiful partner and her five friends were all completely nude, a cornucopia of breasts, pussies and soft, sexy flesh to fill my erotic dreams for years to come.

A tongue moved to your neck, replacing fingers. Soft kisses went to random places all around your neck. A hand massaged one of your breasts, lightly plying with a nipple, while a tongue ran very slow circles around the other.

Warm hands ran up and down your legs, firmly massaging your muscles. So much sensation from every direction, this was the best reunion with your friends you could imagine. So many hands, tongues and lips, though, you couldn't keep track of everything and, knowing you as well as I do, that increased the eroticism of the moment for you.

Things shifted on the bed and fingers massaged your pussy. It was both relaxing and enticing, making you wetter and so very much at ease.

I couldn't just sit idly by any longer. My erection was strong and my desire my stronger. I wrapped my hand on my cock and used my other hand to play lightly with my testicles. I didn't want to come anytime soon, I knew that much, but I had to play.

The fifth friend picked up an ice cube from the glass and ran it slowly around your left nipple. You arched your back as she did and then let out a groan of pleasure when she followed it up with her mouth. Slowly and with a little pressure, she sucked at your nipple and pulled back from you, causing your nipple to extend just a bit. Your friend on the other side mimicked the same thing with the ice. As they traded rounds, back and forth, the massaging on your pussy morphed into a tongue, playfully probing its way slowly into your vagina. She kept her pace slow and tongue fucked you for several minutes. Your gasps become more frequent.

What you didn't see, but I would later tell you as we recounted the evening (over and over for the next week), was that the two friends who had been idly caressing your skin around the other three women, were doing so one-handed. You were so sexy, and the moment was such an erotic rush for all of us that they kept their other hands pretty busy. One was fingering herself, playing with her clit to her heart's content, while the other reached under the woman next to her from behind and played with her clit.

More moaning and panting from you. You looked like you were having so much fun; I know I was. At this point, I was regularly taking breaks from playing in my desperate attempt not to come. It had to be a half dozen times I brought myself to the edge and stopped. I must have blinked at some point, but it was all fantastic and I was silently noting that I have the best partner in the world. My voyeuristic nature, along with the simple fact there were a half dozen very naked women in front of me, left me as one happy man. I was oozing precum.

More shifting. One friend moved so that she was on her knees and straddling your head, hovering above you. She faced me. She reached up and kneaded her breasts. As she slowly lowered her pussy to your face, you let go of the scarves. She closed her eyes and her smile grew ten-fold and your tongue started to explore her lips. You inhaled her scent and let out a moan of delight. Your hands wrapped around to her front, one holding high on her inner thigh and the other zeroing in on her clit. After several minutes, you pulled her back a little so your tongue could work over her clit and your finger played with her g-spot. Later, you told me you had never done this before and didn't want to waste any opportunity. You wanted to do everything to her that you knew I owed to do to you.

The mouth on your pussy had increased its activity and you felt the tongue home in on your clit. As a finger slid its way in to play with your g-spot, the first round of orgasms hit hard. One of the many things I have always loved about you is how vocal you are in bed, especially when you orgasm. I love that your screams are loud and primal. This time, though, you didn't have open air to be so loud. You stopped licking, just held your hands firmly in place, tensed from had to toe and screamed right into the pussy that hovered over your mouth. With all the sensation, with all the hands, lips, tongues and who knows what else you were feeling, you squirted upon release. Your friend's pussy had been getting quite the workout, but the scream sent her over the edge. She tensed and, seemingly inspired by you, let out a guttural yelp as she hit orgasm.

Everything resumed - hands spread your fluid all over your body as newfound massage oil. Bodies shifted. Two who had been tending to you broke off by themselves in a sideways sixty-nine, with sounds of delight and a few orgasms. You removed your blindfold, looked at me and smiled. "I have another treat for you," you said. So good to me. The sheer fact I had neither come nor had a heart attack seemed miraculous to me in the moment. Neither would have surprised me at all and I would have either passed out after coming or simply died a happy man.

You maneuvered your way to entangle your legs with one of the women. Your body shimmered with a mix of your own fluid from squirting, several women's saliva and your sweat. You held each other's hips, grinding into one another. The room smelled of sweat and pussy, adding to the erotic scene. Your wet pussy rhythmically massaged her pussy, both of you moaning in pleasure. Hands appeared from the sides to play with your friend's breasts, massaging and kneading away. One set of hands pinned your friend down as you were grinding away, he third's lips and a tongue exploring for a few minutes until she momentarily got off the bed to retrieve a toy. She returned with vibrator in hand, lowering it to the junction between you two. The buzzing went directly to both of your clits and your eyes rolled back in your head, as did hers.

More orgasms, this time again from the couple eating each other out. The buzzing vibrator sent your current partner over the edge. She squirted on you.

My orgasm was coming, and nothing would hold it back. I felt a hand pull at my arm. "I told you we wouldn't forget about you." She moved me toward the bed and told me to lie down on my back. She propped a couple pillows behind my head. My penis was hard as it had ever been. You climbed atop me and rode me, starting slowly and working your way. She climbed behind you and reached both hands around to your breasts, holding you tightly to her but sensually rubbing your nipples. You felt her breasts pressed into your back. After a few minutes, she continued rubbing a breast with one hand and dropped the other hand to your clit. Your new vibrator was in her hand, the one with the small lips where your clit should go. That was all it took. You rocked hard back and forth while I met your pace. Once I heard you scream, I let go in release. I don't know how much I came comparatively, but it was the biggest and most fun build-up of my life. You collapsed onto me, as I embraced you.

We rested a few minutes and heard that the party had moved to the shower. Perhaps that's another story for another time.