All Comments on 'Girls' Night'

by wdelander

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great character variety, unusual for sex stories

Fantastic. Few errors. Characters all different. You have just got to continue this story. Perhaps a little darker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great start to a series

Kim's challenge about the next party should lead into some type of a series about a "grand tour" with all of the ladies having their Girl's Nught and including their husbands/significant others (their may be a bi here someplace)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nicely written

This was well written. I am usually more into the MMF variety than FFM, so winning me over is a good sign. I disagree that it should be darker. I do think that the round robin idea is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enjoyable.

Wonderful! Fun and playful but sensual and insightful. A worthwhile read!

retiredrustyretiredrustyalmost 16 years ago
Inventive games

Sir, I find it intriguing(sic) that a person of your apparent young age could imagine such a hot exchange between six people. I believe that you will have a lot more wonderful tales to tell in the future.

notbatmannotbatmanover 12 years ago

Great story. Love how you brought it around in a totally different way than I would've expected at the beginning -- I first thought it was going to be a bonding between the husband and wife, not the husband and the wife's best friend. Good characterization in such a short piece, and the sex was really hot as well!

Hope you get inspired to come back to this group again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very familiar situation

I read this with a great déjà vu feeling. The same thing happened to me once, but it was in that parallel universe where my happier alter ego lives . . . 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Fine development...good story

The character development was wonderful...each lady was different in action and attitude, as well as appearance. Hubby was just one lucky (and resilient) fellow! Some careless errors...could have benefitted from a little editing!

5*

Vito1960Vito1960over 8 years ago
Interesting game

I'm going to have to try that game at our next party! Great characters, great story!

imhaplessimhaplessover 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining

Obviously any guy's dream -- and even though ridiculous, I don't judge based upon believability; 5*.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Fantasy dream...but...

Fantasy dream...but did he question himself when the party wasn't in his house what would happen? Would the ladies fuck any other guy available? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trust?

These women are bat-shit-crazy. While they are asleep he should pack his things and leave while he still has the chance. Ridiculous story.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 7 years ago
Sexy

Sexy and very nasty.

Fantasy for those who like this genre, again sexy and nasty!

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Sick, sick, sick -- I loved it!

5* from me.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
Really, really weird

I like weird, especially if it's HOT weird. 5*

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Total set up by the wife and neighbor

Time to start hiding money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Party's Over. (In More Ways Than One!)

Unless Dave doesn't mind his wife getting gang banged when Kim hosts the next Girls Night,he'd better start getting his ducks in a row for the divorce on the horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Road to Hell is Paved With...

Wonder what hubby will think when Kim turns his wife into a gang bang queen?!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What a pack of whores.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

It started out hot but this was a setup all the way, from her demanding that he be there "bartending" to the "game" to the neighbor showing up and going last so she was sure to "win". His wife set him up and bad things are coming down the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwdelander@wdelander
In the US alone, over 30 million men - and their partners - are affected by Erectile Dysfunction. We don't often talk about how ED affects the mental and emotional health of men, their partners, and their relationships. To understand the impact, the ED Treatment Informatio...