Girl's Night

Story Info
Debbie is the amusement.
1.9k words
4.04
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, I unlocked Debbie's room and laid out her outfit. Go get cleaned up and I'll come help her get dressed."

Yes! She hasn't allowed me to be 'Debbie' for over a week. Eleven days to be exact. Ever since she found a dust bunny under the couch in the play room.

Oh no. The enema bag is on the counter in the bathroom. Debbie must be clean inside and out. I know what that means.

She's waiting on the arm less upholstered chair in Debbie's room. She likes to dress Debbie.

Oh fuck. The pink silicone cage that encloses Debbie's balls as well as her clitty. Painfully snug unless Debbie is completely flaccid. Debbie's pink satin and lace panties have a heart shaped opening over her boi cunt.

I hook on the pink and white corset and She makes sure the laces are tightened enough. It has garter straps to hold up my white nylons. My mind is transitioning to be Debbie.

These are MY pink ankle strap six inch spike heels with the little gold padlocks and the fine gold twenty five cm chains snap shackled between them.

"Now, stand up straight Debbie." She picks it up from the bed and I whimper.

"Shh, Debbie."

She lubes up the three cm. ball on the end of the stainless hook and works it into my cunt. The shaft of the hook reaches up my back to a leather strap attached to a wide leather collar. She wraps the collar around my throat and locks it behind my neck. It holds my posture erect and my chin up.

She lifts my dress from the hangar. I steady myself with the bedpost. I can't bend down, so she holds the skirt of the dress open for me to step into, then pulls it up past my hips. I slide my arms into the short puff sleeves, then she pulls the zipper up my back to the top of the chin high collar and padlocks it.

"Sit." She points at the arm chair.

"Uh," The ball and hook make sitting uncomfortable.

Softly. "Quiet, Debbie."

On the dresser top beside the chair, my makeup is arranged. She goes to work on my face. Then she glues on long pink fingernails.

"This one tonight." She selects my long curly blonde wig adjusts and fluffs it 'till She's satisfied.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Hold still." She removes my tiny gold earrings and replaces them with big pink fur puffs dangling from ten cm. gold chains.

"Lets get a look at you."

We stand facing the full length mirror on the closet door, Her behind me with a hand on my left shoulder.

I look like a perfectly beautiful slut, whore, maid, in my frilly pink satin dress. It's hem, flounced out by layers of crinoline, just barely covers the lace tops of my nylons. The 'peek a boo' opening shows my bare white chest's lac of cleavage. My face is made up like a cheap hooker, with just a bit too much eye treatment and rouge on my cheeks.

"The girls will love you...... What? You thought I was doing this just for myself? Silly girl.

"Now, get out four of the good long stem wine glasses and take them down to the play room while I get dressed, dear."

Mistress Jennifer was the first to arrive. She's the sweet plump married mother of two. You'd never guess in a million years about her wicked streak.

As I hang up her coat the doorbell rings again.

Mistress's Gretchen and Amy of course came together.

I take Mistress Gretchen's sable cape. She's a mature divorced Teutonic Goddess. Tall. Imposing bosom. Severely beautiful. Bluest blue eyes and long straight white blond hair.

Mistress Amy is the youngest member of the 'Girl's Club' and Mistress Gretchen's lover. Slim. Big soft brown eyes. Light brown hair. She hands me her silver fox stroller jacket.

They are all wearing modest skirts and blouses and spike heel pointed toe boots.

"Debbie, go down and open the wine."

'Yes Mistress."

At the bottom of the cellar stairs is a soundproof door that is usually kept locked. I flick one of the two light switches outside the door and go into the playroom. As I enter the room is lit by flickering orange bulbs in the carriage style light fixtures. To the right is a glass enclosed door-less three piece toilet. There's a small wet bar, and red leather couch and love seat set with small end tables. Between them is a padded 'pony' where a coffee table would normally be expected. There are various other pieces of furniture only those familiar with the lifestyle would recognize. At the far end of the room on a dais is Her fur covered throne. On the wall beside the bar is an antique china cabinet holding tastefully arranged toys.

The mistresses come in. The sight of them out of their street clothes always makes my clitty swell painfully in my cage. Except for the color of their outfits, they're all dressed the same. Knee high spike heel pointed toe boots, sexy panties and elegant corsets.

They settle on the couch and love seat. Mistress snaps he fingers and points at the bar. Her outfit is teal.

I carefully carry the tray of drinks. First I serve Mistress Jennifer in her pink outfit. Her big soft boobs jiggle as she reaches for her wine glass.

Mistress Gretchen is in black, even her lips and nails.

I serve Mistress Amy (in French blue).

And last My Mistress, who takes her wine and points towards the door. I go and stand, back to the door, my hands clasped to keep myself from fidgeting.

"To a wonderful evening!"

"Cheers!"

They sip their wine and chat.

"You didn't gag Debbie."

"I know how you enjoy gagging your thing. Why don't you choose one?"

As Mistress wagged Her finger to get my attention and pointed at the floor by the end of the couch, Mistress Gretchen went to the toy cabinet.

"Wait, can I do something first?"

"Of course Jen."

Oh, crap. She's got them. One in her hand, the other dangling from the fine gold chain that joins them. Her smile is warm and sweet. Her hand slides in the diamond shaped peek a boo opening on the chest of my dress.

She rolls my left nipple until it's good erect and hard.

"AAAAHH!" I scream as she snaps the nipple clamp home. She smiles sweetly and licks her lips.

"Whimper. AAAAHH!" She snaps the other clamp on.

"Whimper. Uh!" she gives the chain a little tug.

I look pleadingly at Mistress. her smile is subtle as she wags her finger 'no'., then points to the floor.

"Open up Debbie." Mistress Gretchen shoves the ivory silicone dog bone gag into my mouth. "Lift up your hair." She secures it's strap, then sits back down.

I kneel there, tears and drool running down my face, as they chat.

"Looks like we all need a top up." Mistress snaps her fingers and points at the bar. I struggle to me feet, the cunt hook pulling painfully, the hobble chain restricting, then go fetch the wine and fill their glasses.

"Debbie, the cards."

Mistress shuffles then fans them out for each to draw one.

Mistress Amy's ten of spades is the high card. She goes to the toy cabinet as my Mistress removes the hobble chain between my shoes, and unlocks the collar of my pretty dress. She takes off the leather collar.

"Uugh!"

She yanks the ball out of my cunt.

I lay chest down on the pony. I try to get my legs and arms in a comfortable position on the padded rails, then She secures my wrists and ankles with the Velcro straps. The nipple clamps remind me they're still there.

Mistress Amy holds the meter long carbon fiber switch where I can see it.

"Ready, Debbie?" She laughs.

The thin lace of my panties absorb none of the sting as she lays into it. Ten vicious stinging swats.

"Agh! Agh! Agh!" I scream into my gag with each kiss of the switch.

On one of the end tables is an antique silver gravy boat, now full of sex lube. Mistress Amy lubes up the handle of the switch and shoves it into my boi cunt and sits down.

Mistress does a show and tell. "My new cock arrived Thursday. See?"

She inserted the artificial cum loaded bottle into the base of the cock, then checked to see the 'armed' LED was lit.

As she secured it to her strapon harness someone asked, "How long before it ejaculates?"

"I've set the timer for 'random', so anywhere from thirty to ninety seconds. But on 'manual' you can set it for up to three minutes."

"Ooh." All eyes are on it as She masturbates lube into it.

" Uh. Uh." She forces into my cunt. "Uh,uh, uh. " She strokes. So good, so deep. "Uh.....Uh...Uh." Hard thrusts. Mm. Oh yes Mistress. "Uh,uh, uh,uh." Oh yes. Put your beautiful cock to your sissy! "Uh, uh, uh." So good.

Oh! She cums, I feel my boi pussy fill with cum! Oh yes.

She pulls out. I feel it dribbling down my taint.

That was so good.

Oh shit. Mistress Jennifer is lubing up the foot long string of balls dildo. She doesn't put it into a strapon harness, but leans down, and with an arm over my shoulders whispers. "Ready sissy?"

"MG!" She rams the first, smallest ball in.

"What's that, too slow?"

"MG!" She rams the second ball in.

"Oh, baby, we can hardly hear you." With the last three balls sticking out of my ass cunt she removes my dog bone gag.

'You're such a pretty sissy." Shoves the next ball in.

"Aah!"

"Good girl. Let Jennifer know how much you love it." Shove.

"Aagh. Please, p-p-please."

"Please what? Please, one more Mistress" Shove.

"Ah! Uh, uh, uh." I whimper.

"Oh, baby. You're making me so wet." She slides two fingers into her panties and strokes. Then she slides her fingers into my mouth. "Mm, that's a good girl. Suck them nice and clean."

I whimper quietly.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!' I scream as she yanks it out one ball at a time. I lower my chin to the rest and cry silently as the ladies sip their wine.

"Poor sissy." I look up at Mistress Gretchen, her pink nine inch dildo inches from my nose. "I think your cunt has had enough of a pounding. Here, suck."

And with that she shoves it into my mouth cunt and rapes my face.

"Gh. Gh. Gh. Gh." All the way to my gaga reflex.

Then just as quickly she stops and shoved my dog bone gag back in, but doesn't secure the strap. I know I mustn't drop it.

I lay there whimpering as they had one more glass of wine before ending the meeting.

I lay there, sore, bound, raw cunt, sore throat, screaming nipples, crying, for what seemed like hours as Mistress showed her guests out. At times like this I wonder what's wrong with me. Why do I need this? Why do I crave it, then when it happens it hurts so much I just want to run away? Why don't I divorce Her and go back to work, and a real life?

"They're gone now Debbie. Lets get you cleaned up and ready for bed."

Soon we were naked in the shower. She tenderly washed me all over, and gave ma a soapy slippery hand job. So good! Then she gently dried me, applied zinc and caster oil lotion to my cunt opening, diapered me in case I leaked, and let me choose my nightie.

As She cuddled me to sleep I knew I could never live without Her and Her special love.