Girls Night at The Gold Saucer

Story Info
Aerith and Tifa have some much needed fun.
12.9k words
4
1.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Tifa Lockhart knew that after everything she had been through lately, she would be a fool to pass up a good night sleep in a bed. Hell, just having a moment to herself felt like a miracle, after traveling the world for months now, trying to save it from a madman. Several madmen, for that matter.

But, she was in the middle of the most famous theme park in the entire world, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't tempted to explore it. Something which should wait till tomorrow, but the place looked beautiful at night. And honestly, if a certain someone dragged her out, she wouldn't say no. However, the person who knocked on her door wasn't exactly who she was expecting. As instead of Cloud Strife, it was Aerith Gainsborough.

"Hey Tifa, open up." Aerith called through the door cheerfully, before and after knocking on it.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Tifa chuckled, making her way to the door, and then opening it to see her smiling friend. Then she had a worrying thought, "Is something wrong?"

"Of course not, silly." Aerith said dismissively, before explaining, "I just thought we could have a little fun."

"A little fun?" Tifa raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, fun." Aerith pushed, then added mockingly, "You do know what fun is, don't you Tifa?"

"Of course I do." Tifa protested.

"Which is, hanging out by yourself all night?" Aerith questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey, you could have fun by yourself just fine." Tifa huffed.

"Oh, I know. I do that sometimes." Aerith admitted with a flirtatious smile, enjoying the blush on Tifa's face briefly, before she quickly added, "But, look where we are? In the middle of the most magical place in the world, The Gold Saucer. This is no time to have fun by yourself. It is the time to go out, and have the time of our lives."

"Are, are you sure you want to do that with me?" Tifa questioned cautiously.

"Who else would I want to do that with?" Aerith questioned with a flirtatious smile.

"Erm, I... I don't know..." Tifa lied bashfully, before questioning, "Are we going to go get the others, or were... were you thinking-"

"It would be just us?" Aerith finished for her, and then confirmed, "Yeah, I was thinking it would just us."

"Oh..." Tifa murmured.

"Unless, you want to go get the others?" Aerith offered.

"No, no." Tifa quickly protested.

"Or Cloud?" Aerith then offered.

There was a brief hesitation, then Tifa shook her head, "No?"

"Are you sure?" Aerith questioned disappointedly, "Because you don't sound sure."

"I'm sure." Tifa reassured, "Just you and me, a Girls Night at The Gold Saucer."

Another pause, then Aerith beamed, and wrapped her arm around Tifa's, as she guided her out of the hotel room, "That's an excellent idea."

Despite what some people might think, Tifa was very aware that she was being manipulated, almost to the point where it seemed like she was being made to believe this was her idea. But she knew full well, just like every other time the seemingly innocent Aerith Gainsborough batted her eyes, and used her charms to get what she wanted.

But, Tifa had just been thinking how it wouldn't take much to get her out of the hotel room, and honestly, this would probably be a good thing for her. So, she would give her friend this victory, and see where it took them. Honestly, she had a few ideas, but she was trying not to get ahead of herself, and read too much into Aerith Gainsborough seemingly picking her over anyone else.

For the next few hours, the explored the park, going on the various different rides, and machines. They raced on bikes, snowboards, danced like fools and even found themselves in a play. All fun, mostly platonic stuff. Mostly. But then they took a long cable ride, high above The Gold Saucer, as fireworks painted a beautiful picture in the distance. It was truly breath-taking. And maybe even, romantic?

Just a little bit. Although even that could have been dismissed, if it wasn't for the flirty comments Aerith was sending her way. And the more she thought about it, the more Tifa realized it wasn't the first time. It was however, the first time there weren't distractions, like the boys, or monsters.

*

So by the time they got back to their hotel room, Tifa was feeling pretty awkward. And something else, she wasn't so sure she could name. And there was just something in the air. Like something would happen, unless she did something to stop it. But for better or for worse, she didn't.

She didn't complain when Aerith not only casually escorted her to her room, but came in with her, and started rummaging through the minibar. Oh man, did she have any idea how much things in their cost? Cloud was going to be so grumpy in the morning. Well, more than usual. Tifa would be definitely paying for that. Although very soon, that was the least of her worries.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm being rude." Aerith apologized, before offering, "Do you want anything?"

"I'm good, thanks." Tifa dismissed.

"Oh come on, you're not going to make me drink alone, are you?" Aerith pouted, before finally pulling out a bottle and holding it up to the light, "Look! They have champagne! Honestly, I've never tried it, but it's supposed to be good, right? And more importantly, it's supposed to be about celebrating things. So why not celebrate tonight?"

"I've never had it, either" Tifa admitted softly, ending with a shrug, "I'm more of a beer girl, anyway."

"How do you know, if you haven't tried it?" Aerith asked flirtatiously.

"I, I didn't say I didn't." Tifa blushed, worried how that sounded.

"Excellent!" Aerith beamed, opening the bottle, "It's decided then."

"I guess..." Tifa grumbled, as she watched Aerith retrieve a couple of glasses, and fill them with the expensive liquid. Then she voiced her earlier thought, "Cloud is going to be so grumpy."

"I know right?" Aerith laughed, "It's kind of cute. Then again, when isn't he grumpy?"

"When he's angry?" Tifa grumbled.

"Good point." Aerith shrugged.

"Wait, does that mean you think Cloud is always cute?" Tifa questioned.

"Are you saying he isn't?" Aerith questioned, getting another blush from Tifa. Then she handed her friend a glass, Aerith giggled, "But if it helps, you're always cute too."

"Thanks." Tifa blushed, unsure how else to respond, but took the glass and tapped it against her friend's, "Cheers."

"Oh, cheers." Aerith replied brightly, before both of them took a swig of their drinks. There was a brief pause, then Aerith pouted, "Well?"

"Well, what?" Tifa frowned in confusion.

"I want you to tell me I'm cute?" Aerith teased, casually adding, "You don't have too, but when somebody gives you a compliment, it's nice to return it, you know? And, objectively speaking, I like to think I'm pretty cute. But you could also complement my fashion choices, fighting style, or anything else you want. Or not. I wouldn't be offended, if you want to be all Cloud about it."

More manipulation, which Tifa called out Aerith on this time, "So, either I say you're pretty, or I'm a jerk?"

"I was going to say, aloof. But hey, you've known the guy longer." Aerith grinned, "And I'll totally take pretty. Thanks."

"Yeah, but he wasn't always like that." Tifa argued, ignoring that last part, hiding her blush from it while taking a big sip of her drink, "It's like he's, I don't know, changed?"

"Maybe." Aerith shrugged, sipping her drink, "It's natural for people to change over time, but sometimes, it's like something is off, you know?"

"Why? Because he isn't all over you?" Tifa scoffed, taking another big sip.

"Yes, there's definitely that." Aerith teased, sipping her drink before sadly admitting, "But... I don't know, you said..."

"I know what I said." Tifa grumbled, before finishing her drink, and pouring herself another.

There were a few minutes of silence, in which Aerith finished her first drink, and Tifa finished her second, then Aerith broke the silence which fell between them, "He's kind of an idiot."

"I know." Tifa chuckled, pouring herself another drink, and then frowned, not, "But, why, exactly? Assuming we're still talking about Cloud?"

"Of course." Aerith confirmed, waiting until Tifa was taking another sip of her drink, before ambushing her with, "He could be here right now, sharing a drink with you. Or me. Or both. After going on a date with you, or me, or both. But, apparently, he just can't choose between us. Or maybe he's more interested in playing with his sword? I don't know, what do you think?"

Poor Tifa almost choked on that first 'both', and even though she stopped drinking, she definitely choked on the second. Then she stared at Aerith, as she carefully finished her thought, who stared right back at her, clearly waiting for a response. And poor Tifa could initially only stare back, and then when she finally did something, it was to get another drink, and down that in one.

Damn, she'd had several glasses at this point, and was barely feeling it. And if she was going to have this conversation, one that she honestly hadn't thought she'd have without Cloud, she was going to have something much stronger than this crap. Admittedly, that didn't stop her from finishing that forth glass, just for the courage of actually saying something.

"I'm getting something stronger." Tifa announced, after she stood up, and hurried towards the minibar.

Unfortunately, all they really had was small bottles of alcohol, which cost twice as much as a single bottle back in Seventh Heaven. And Tifa was pretty sure it was the same stuff, just obscenely overcharged. Either as a deterrent from drinking around The Gold Saucer, or more likely, to squeeze the last few Gill out of parents. So much for the happiest place in the world.

Of course, that didn't stop her from opening a small bottle of vodka, and pouring it out into her glass. Then, after quickly finishing half of it, she topped it up with a tiny bottle of rum, just for good measure. Only then did she return to the bed, offering a sad looking Aerith one of the bottles, who simply shook her head.

"Do you want me to go?" Aerith asked softly, and sadly.

"What? No. Why?" Tifa questioned, clearly flustered.

There was another brief pause, then Aerith just gave Tifa a look, "You know why."

Yet another pause, this one very brief, at the same time feeling very long, and then Tifa just sighed, slumped down onto the bed, and admitted, "I don't want you to leave."

"Okay..."Aerith said softly, waiting a few more minutes of simultaneous drinking, before pushing, "It's just that, I like Cloud, and I've given him chance after chance, and he hasn't done anything about it. And... I like you, and you don't seem as clueless as he is. Which was why you were my first choice tonight. And I... I wanted to see how it would feel. Being on a date with you. And yes, it wasn't a date, not like, officially.

But it was date-like, and I had fun. And you had fun. You can't tell me you didn't have fun. But, if you just want to be friends, I understand. I just hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, but I really like you, Tifa. And I want to be part of your life, however you'd have me. But, if you're feeling brave, we could maybe..."

For better or for worse, Tifa closed the distance between them, and pressed her lips against those that belong to another girl for the first time in her life. More importantly, she kissed Aerith, maybe the best female friend she'd ever had. Tifa had always been a tomboy, who preferred the company of men, but there was something so captivating about Aerith.

Maybe especially moments before the kiss, when she seemed so nervous and unsure of herself, which wasn't like her at all. It was so cute. Aerith was so cute. And Tifa really, really liked kissing her. Especially as after a few long seconds of their lips just being pressed against each other, Aerith grinned into the kiss, and then effortlessly flipped Tifa down onto her back, and got on top of her.

"Finally!" Aerith breathed a sigh of relief, before restarting the kiss.

More accurately, she slammed her lips against Tifa's, starting a whole new kiss, which was nothing like the soft, nervous one which Tifa had started. No, this was passionate and even needy right from the start, the poor tomboy struggling to keep up, as this seemingly innocent girl took complete control of the situation. Something which was so intense, Tifa thought she would pass out from being so overwhelmed by it.

Or do something even more embarrassing, like cream her panties. Actually, it wasn't that far off, as Tifa couldn't remember ever being this turned on. And it only got worse, when sweet little Aerith Gainsborough broke the kiss, and then pressed her lips to her neck, and the surrounding area.

"Goddess, Tifa, mmmmmmmmm, you're so sexy." Aerith whispered softly into Tifa's ear, "You have no idea how long I've wanted this."

"Thanks." Tifa blushed, and then moaned, "You're, oooooooooooh, you're sexy too."

"I know." Aerith grinned wickedly, before hesitating, and then questioning, "Do we need to stop?"

"No! What?" Tifa stammered in confusion, "Why? Erm, why do you ask?"

"Well, you seem nervous, but that's understandable." Aerith said softly, "First time?"

"No." Tifa said automatically, before correcting herself, "Well, first time with the girl, obviously."

"Obviously?" Aerith chuckled with a raised eyebrow.

"Wait, this isn't yours?" Tifa questioned.

"No." Aerith said simply, going back to kissing Tifa's neck, this time in between her sentences, "I've been with guys and girls. And I love things about both. But you and Cloud? Goddess, I've never had to work so hard for it. Mmmmmmmm, but that's okay, because you're worth the wait. Yes, you are. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, oh Tifa!"

Aerith was trying to be good, and not push Tifa too far. Arguably, she had already done that, and it was so much worse that she wasn't doing more to question if her friend just wanted to make out, or do more. But, it felt like they were finally on a roll, and she didn't want to spoil the moment. Besides, she could be content with just this.

For a while, at least. Yes, she really wanted to do other things to this wonderful woman. Like, other things, most notably right now to the giant tits pressing into her own chest. However, kissing Tifa Lockhart really was a dream come true for Aerith. Especially given she was kissing the other girl's neck and face in between smooches.

"Aerith?" Tifa suddenly gasped.

Initially, Aerith was confused by this, though she had realized she grabbed the bottom of Tifa's top without meaning too, the realization causing her to bite her lip, and then reassure, "We can stop, if you want. Or just kiss? I really, really like kissing you, Tifa. And I don't want to push you into something you're uncomfortable doing. But..."

"But?" Tifa questioned nervously.

"Maybe we won't get another chance." Aerith pointed out hesitantly, feeling guilty for being this pushy, but not enough to stop, "Who knows the next time we'll get to sleep in a real bed? And even if we do, we'll have to share with Yuffie, or even the boys? And more camping, with the boys? And all that walking? The endless hours of fighting monsters, just so we can catch up with a madman?

And then of course, there's Shinra. We have so many enemies, Tifa. It's a miracle all of us have survived this long. And who knows if our luck will run out, but if this was my last night on Earth, do you know the one thing I would want to do, more than anything else?"

"What?" Tifa asked softly.

"Touch your boobs." Aerith revealed, trying to remain serious, but ultimately unable to stop herself from laughing, just from how immature she sounded. Tifa joined her in laughter naturally, pushing Aerith to get herself under control, and confess, "I'm serious. You're so hot, and Goddess, Tifa. Your boobs! Who wouldn't want to touch them? But, I don't have to. We don't have to do anything you want. But..."

"Okay." Tifa blushed, even as somehow, she kept Aerith's gaze.

"Okay?" Aerith beamed brightly.

"Yeah." Tifa nervously nodded, before quipping dryly, "You can touch my boobs."

"Yay!" Aerith chuckled wickedly, quickly obliging. She then just held her hands there for a few long seconds, before adding, "You're such a good friend, Tifa."

"I know." Tifa grumbled dryly.

"Now..." Aerith continued cautiously, unable to resist asking abruptly, "Can I fuck you?"

There was a brief pause, then Tifa nervously nodded. Honestly, Aerith should probably push for more, but she was just so excited at that moment, she couldn't resist beaming happily, and then kissing her best female friend again, as a reward. Something she enjoyed even more than before, given she still had her hands on Tifa Lockhart's incredible tits.

Hell, she mostly just had them in her hands at that point, enjoying the feeling of them. Although it was only a matter of time before she just had to remove those suspenders, so she could pull the other woman's tightly fitting top off of her, then pulled back, to admire how the gigantic boobs looked only in a bra. The answer of course, being indescribable. As was the even more precious moment, when she removed that bra, and truly saw those mountains of flesh in all their glory.

Something which Aerith just couldn't resist staring at for a few long seconds, before diving her head down, and wrapping her lips around a nipple. She then closed her eyes, and greedily sucked on it, which in turn got a wonderful sound out of her new lover. However, at the same time, Aerith scolded herself. These magnificent tits deserve better than this. More importantly, Tifa deserved better than this.

So, the flower girl forced herself to slow her role, and slide her lips all over one of those massive boobs, eventually making her way down one of them, and up the other. Only then did she allow herself to take the other nipple into her mouth, and even then, she made sure to suck a lot more gently than she initially did.

More passionate sucking would definitely come later, but for now, this was more than enough for both of them. Well, despite the wonderful sounds that the tomboy was making, Aerith was 100% sure that she was getting the better part of the deal. After all, she had Tifa Lockhart's incredible chest right in front of her face, and was even allowed to rub her face in that meaty flesh, when the temptation to do so just became too great.

And did Tifa try to stop her? No, going above and beyond their friendship, this wonderful woman allowed Aerith to abruptly go crazy on these mountains of flesh. Because sure, she managed to settle down to a slow and steady pace, but it was only so long before she began pushing them towards a climax. Both from this act, and hopefully, from other things.

Tifa had considered getting breast reduction surgery, at least initially after her chest had grown so large. But that was expensive, and why should she change her body, just because men couldn't control themselves? Really, if a man couldn't stop staring at her chest, it was a sign that he wasn't worth her time.

Although in her experience, even those who manage control themselves, ultimately went crazy for her big tits, when they were finally given a chance of them. She didn't think it would be the same thing with Aerith, but apparently, she was wrong about that, as this sweet, innocent looking girl, suddenly turned into the worst man she'd ever been with. And the best.

Because while Aerith was just as shameless about her lust for those big titties, every touch was wonderful. Okay, she could have definitely done without Aerith rubbing her face in her chest, although in a way, that was a nice tease, because she found herself aching for the return of the girl's mouth and tongue to particularly her nipples. Also further down, the thought making her blush.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers