Girls Night at The Gold Saucer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tifa was deeply embarrassed by that. Both because of the words she said, and how desperate she sounded. But the truth was, she was desperate. Hell, she wasn't sure she had ever wanted anything more in that moment, then for seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough to push a strap-on cock inside her.

And thankfully, she eventually got what she wanted, just not before Aerith pulled those fingers out of Tifa's pussy, and sucked them clean, with an audible moan. Which in turn, had the supposedly tough tomboy whimpering pathetically. Something she did again, along with a high pitch cry, as the flower girl grabbed hold of her newly acquired cock, placed it against the entrance of the darker haired girl, and pushed forward.

Being the amazing person that she was, Aerith actually took her time, ensuring it was as enjoyable for both of them as possible. Hell, she did that throughout the penetration, but when it came to pushing the rest of that strap-on into Tifa's cunt. And after everything she just been through, and the wonderful build-up, of course Tifa loved every moment of it.

Especially as she was no longer embarrassing herself with her words. Although, not because she had control over herself. Instead, Aerith lent down, and pressed their lips together. Not that either of them was complaining about it. In fact, they seemed to melt together, in this wonderfully intimate embrace, making the moment even more perfect.

It was also wonderfully overwhelming, and not something that Tifa had been expecting from this encounter. On some level, she knew that lesbians liked to use toys with each other. Well, some of them did. And she had used some on herself, so this wasn't entirely a foreign concept to her.

But at the same time, it was totally different, given it was a dildo strapped around the waist of seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough. Just the thought of that was mind-boggling enough, without thinking exactly what that seemingly sweet and innocent girl was doing with it. In fact, Aerith Gainsborough had been blowing her mind all night long, and clearly, she was nowhere near done with that.

Because, eventually Tifa took every inch of that big dick inside her pussy. And she took it embarrassingly easy. Well, it would be embarrassing, if she didn't have a good excuse. Namely, that seemingly innocent Aerith Gainsborough was turning out to be quite the sexual deviant, effortlessly pushing her into things which Tifa never thought she would do.

Like wrap her legs tightly around another woman, as that woman began thrusting a strap-on cock in and out of her cunt. Which in turn, had the dark-haired girl moaning happily into the brunette's mouth. They then broke the kiss, chuckled softly, and then grinned at each other, before becoming lost in another kiss. Oh Goddess, it was truly perfect.

Aerith thought so too, and she was very proud of Tifa. She wasn't sure whether things would go this far, but now that they had, she couldn't be happier about it. But again, Aerith was greedy, so naturally, she wanted more. And given how well things were going, she was confident that she could get it. That she could get everything that she wanted out of Tifa.

Even though she should maybe just be satisfied with everything she'd achieved so far. Especially because it was a lot, and maybe there was a limit to how far she should push a friend? Maybe especially, because they were in the traditional position for a married couple, with Tifa Lockhart in the role of her bride? Which had to be a lot for anyone to process.

Given the very dangerous mission she was on, Aerith had a bad feeling that marriage just wasn't in the cards for her. No matter how bad she might want it, especially in this moment, in which she was thoroughly enjoying herself. However, it was really nice to be in this position. In fact, she once again broke the kiss, in favour of just staring at this Goddess squirming beneath her.

Oh yes, Tifa Lockhart was a Goddess to her, especially like this. Especially with that startled expression on her face, as Aerith continued thrusting in and out of her. Giving her a taste of her dick. Hell, she was giving her the whole thing, and Tifa was just taking it, like a good girl. Something that she was only too happy to tell her.

"You're doing so good, Tifa. Mmmmmmmmm, so good for me." Aerith moaned softly, "I'm so proud of you. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, you're so good. Such a good friend, taking my dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, taking it all. Which makes me wonder, what else would you take for me? Huh?"

Naturally, this led to Tifa blushing furiously, and the fact that Aerith could feel herself grinning widely probably didn't help. Of course, she just couldn't resist doing that. Just like she couldn't resist licking her fingers, and then rubbing them against Tifa's clit. Which was maybe the most underhanded thing she had done tonight. Which was really saying something, but it was true. Why?

Because it was really clearly distracting her friend from noticing that Aerith reached beneath her. Which actually seemed to be giving her a break from the clit rubbing. But no, the flower girl had something else in mind. Something which would definitely make the other woman cum for her, just in an even more wicked way.

Which involved reaching underneath Tifa, and grabbing her ass. Which in turn, was another distraction, before she then slid her finger in between the other girl's butt crack, and started rubbing her back hole. Something she further distracted Tifa from, by kissing her. And the dark-haired girl didn't resist, perhaps proving that she didn't know what the brunette was really planning.

In turn, maybe Aerith should abort? But inevitably, she just couldn't resist gently pushing her finger into the other girl's ass hole. Especially considering what else she was planning tonight. And this was very positive sigh for that, given she once again got sounds of pleasure from her friend.

Tifa's eyes shot open wide in shock and disbelief when she felt a finger touching her butt hole. At first she thought she was mistaken, or that the other girl had been aiming for something else. But no, she came to realize that seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough was actually touching her ass hole. On purpose. And seemingly, she had other plans for it.

The plan turned out to be the case, as because of her inability to stop this, that finger was pushed inside her. Inside her ass hole! Seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough's finger was inside her most private hole, and to Tifa's horror, she found she didn't mind it.

Perhaps this would be the end of it, and she was worrying over nothing? However, given this seemingly sweet and innocent girl turned out to be incredibly pushy, it was likely that her friend had other ideas. That this was simply preparing Tifa and her forbidden hole for something far more unthinkable. Something which Tifa would probably allow, if Aerith simply asked it of her.

Or in any way try to push her on the subject. Anyone else? No way. But Aerith was different. Poor Tifa just couldn't say no to her. Even for something like that. And for better or for worse, Tifa had to admit, there was part of her which actually liked it. Which was incredibly embarrassing, but she couldn't hide the truth.

Right from the beginning, she was moaning enthusiastically into Aerith's mouth, then her friend pulled away from her lips, meaning that Tifa was even louder with her approval. Yes, the fact that Aerith was covering her face and neck in kisses, and more importantly thrusting a strap-on dildo in and out of her pussy, had a lot to do with it. But there could be also no doubt the finger up her ass was a contributing factor.

Especially when her pleasure only increased when the second one was added. So much so, the brawler found herself being dangerously close to orgasm. Something which of course, the flower girl just had to take full advantage of.

"Hey, Tifa? Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Aerith casually questioned.

"N, no." Tifa stammered in disbelief, before asking, "Why? Have you?"

"A few times." Aerith confessed with the same mind-numbing casualness, "It hurt at first, especially the first time. But it's something I think everyone should try at least once. Just to see whether they like it, you know? Mmmmmmmm, and like I said before, this might be our only chance to try this. Well, you could ask about any guy you want, anywhere, and they would probably do it.

But, well, you know how guys can be. That's why think you'd be better off letting me try. I promise, we can take it slow, and if you want to stop at any time, we can. But, I really get the feeling you're going to like it. Also, it would be a shame to waste all this wonderful lube you're giving my dick."

"Oh..." Tifa squeaked, unable to add anything for a few long seconds, before finally questioning, "Do... do you want too?"

"Obviously." Aerith shrugged, "Why else would I be bringing it up?"

"I don't know..." Tifa moaned, which wasn't helping her case, "It seemed kind of weird, and gross."

"That's part of the fun." Aerith reassured, before pointing out, "And you seem to like my finger in your butt."

"I guess...." Tifa sadly couldn't deny that. Then after a long pause she sighed, "Okay."

"Really?" Aerith beamed happily.

"Well... if you really want too, I guess we can try." Tifa confirmed reluctantly, before quickly adding, "But first, I-"

"Wanna cum? No problem." Aerith beamed, before promising, "Thanks Tifa. I promise, you won't regret this."

Poor Tifa couldn't believe what she just agreed too, although the wide grin on the face of the seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough was a sobering reminder of it. Something for better or for worse she was soon distracted from, by the other woman increasing her pace, and shoving her tongue back into her mouth. Oh God, it was like she was being fucked in all three holes at the same time.

And by Aerith Gainsborough, no less. Which really helped push her over the edge of one of the most powerful and satisfying orgasms of her life. Something she rarely received with men, and never more than once. But the other woman was apparently determined to change that, and it didn't take her long to do it.

Aerith really did feel bad for pushing this so far, but again, everything she was doing was having such a positive effect on Tifa, that she just couldn't resist. Besides, it was so thrilling to have the chance to be another girl's first at something. Hell, in this case, she would be taking multiple cherries from this beautiful woman. Which combined with everything else, was almost enough to make Aerith cum too in that moment.

However, for better or for worse, she was able to hold back, in the name of concentrating on what was important here. Namely making Tifa cum, something that she was very proud to achieve over and over again, mostly simply by pounding the welcoming pussy in front of her.

The fact that she was hammering a finger in and out of Tifa's butt hole definitely helped, especially when she added the second one. Also, there was the fact that she carefully balanced so she was able to use the other hand to rub Tifa's clit, just a little. But she liked to think the most effective thing in this moment, was the fact that the two of them were staring into each other's eyes.

They were sharing this incredibly intimate moment with each other. Fucking in the most traditional way that a man and a woman would. And they might not be married, or deeply in love, but there was something there between them. Something warm, intimate, and loving. And even if it was just friendship, Aerith was determined to show just how much it meant to her.

However, in this particular moment, and a few before it, Aerith had to wonder whether they could be more between herself and Tifa. Honestly, she would love to be Tifa's girlfriend. And more importantly, for Tifa to be hers. Hell, right now seemingly every part of Tifa Lockhart's amazing body was hers for the taking, something which Aerith was taking full advantage of, as she made the other woman cum all over her cock over and over again.

Oh God, it was also wonderful. But of course, it was only so long before they were both cumming. Especially with the wonderful sounds they were both making, and the way they were looking into each other's eyes, and the expressions on their faces.

Everything just caught up with Aerith, and she found herself cumming. Not as frequently as she made Tifa cum, and maybe not even quite as hard. However, it felt like it was as satisfying. And while the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit definitely had something to do with it, she was sure the main reason was the sheer mental high of this.

It was something she experienced for a while, even as she began to slow down, and came to a stop within Tifa's cunt. Not something she really wanted to do. No, she wanted to fuck Tifa Lockhart forever. However, they both needed a break. Especially if Aerith was going to take Tifa's anal cherry. So eventually, she did come to a stop, although not before switching their positions.

Tifa was barely aware of this movement at first, as she was so out of it from all the amazing orgasms that she had been given. However, she did become vaguely aware that there was no longer anything inside of her, and given how good it felt, she was obviously very disappointed about that fact.

Disappointed that seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough was no longer inside her pussy and ass, pounding those holes so wonderfully hard that she had no choice but to cum. But at the same time, everyone had their limits, and she was very satisfied with what she'd gotten, and she was very happy with herself being spooned by the woman who had introduced her to so many amazing things.

Honestly, Tifa didn't always want or need to be cuddled after sex. Hell, she had many lovers who she wanted nothing to do with after they had scratch that itch. But Aerith was different. Aerith was her friend, and she loved her. Admittedly, she wasn't exactly sure just how much at the moment. And her judgment was clouded right now, but there was definitely a part of her which felt like she could be in love with her.

If she wasn't already there. And it felt so good and right to be held by her. Except for one thing. Namely, the fact that Aerith was still wearing that strap-on, which was resting firmly between Tifa's butt cheeks. Which in turn, was a sobering reminder of what exactly this woman had talked her into.

For a few moments, Tifa thought that maybe Aerith had forgotten about it. Or more likely, was just too exhausted to follow through tonight. Which unsurprisingly, would be just fine with her. However, for better or for worse, seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough began thrusting her hips again, and thus causing the cock to slid up and down Tifa's butt crack.

Which in a weird way, was almost like she was getting fucked in a whole new way. And yet at the same time, it was making the brawler want more. Hell, she was very tempted to ask for it. Although just then, the flower girl started kissing one of her shoulders, and the side of her neck, before offering her a way out.

"Are you ready for more?" Aerith questioned cheerily.

"You mean, am I ready to be butt fucked?" Tifa questioned dryly.

"Well, yeah..." Aerith said hesitantly, before offering, "We don't have too, you know?"

"I know." Tifa replied softly, but unconvincingly.

"No, really." Aerith insisted, before admitting, "I know I can be pushy, and I would be lying if I said I didn't want this. Especially because I think you'd really like it, if you just gave it a chance. Just like you've liked everything else we've done. But... I swear, if you really don't want this, we can just cuddle? Cuddling is good. It's great, actually. I love it."

"Yeah..." Tifa sighed, before once again surrendering, "But, if you want to, we can."

"Thanks Tifa." Aerith beamed, briefly pausing to kiss her friend's cheeks, "You're the best."

"I know." Tifa grumbled, before whimpering, "Ah fuck."

She could sense that Aerith was opening her mouth, to remind her to relax, but thankfully, she didn't insult her intelligence like that. No, instead the flower girl went right back to kissing the brawler's neck and nearest shoulder, and then finished what she started. Namely, pushing her finger back up Tifa's virgin ass. The forbidden hole which had tightened up significantly, in the pause between fingerings.

However, this seemingly sweet and innocent girl proved to be very good at this, and Aerith soon had two fingers pumping in and out of Tifa's butt hole, albeit without anything in her pussy this time. And for better or for worse, it actually felt kind of good. Not as good as it had before, but that was understandable given that she had been cumming.

It then continued to feel good, as Aerith was content to gently finger that forbidden hole for a few minutes, before finally, the moment that Tifa had been dreading arrived. Namely, the moment that those fingers were once again pulled away, this time to be replaced by the strap-on. Or more accurately, this time with the head of the strap-on pressed firmly against her butt hole.

And it wasn't even that long before Aerith was pushing forward. Which was understandable, given that she didn't want the hole to tighten up, when she had worked so hard to get it ready. But it was still a bit of a shock, to feel that hole opening for an invading object which wasn't just a finger. In fact, Tifa let out an embarrassingly loud cry, prompting the other woman to reassure her.

"Shhhhhhhh, it's okay, you've got this. I know you do." Aerith whispered softly in her ear, "I believe in you, Tifa. I always have. And this? This is nothing, compared to what you've already accomplished. Mmmmmmm, and you're making me so happy right now. Oh Goddess, you don't know how exciting this is for me. Or what it means to me. Goddess, you really are the best."

Even though it was very obvious Aerith was trying to manipulate her, it was working. Because Tifa really wanted to make this Goddess happy. After all, Aerith had done so much for her already. Made her feel so good. Made her cum so hard. And Aerith was right, this was weird and uncomfortable, but the pain simply wasn't unbearable. Hell, she'd been hurt more by the weakest monster that they're encountered.

Of course, this was a very different experience, and it was unfair to compare the two. But in a weird way, it helped. Hell, for a few long seconds there, she was almost able to forget about her stretching ass hole. Almost. But then of course, it stretched wide enough to allow the head of the dick inside her butt, causing Tifa to cry out embarrassingly loudly, again. And also, for Aerith to provide her with more encouragement, and gloat.

"Oh Goddess! Oh Tifa! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" Aerith swore in disbelief, before excitement took over, "Thank you for giving me your anal cherry. It really is a great honour for me. Especially because you know what this means, right? It means, I'll always be your first. In fact, I'm going to be your first in a number of ways. But maybe most importantly, I am the one to get this precious cherry.

To be the first to fuck you in the ass. The first of many, if I do it right. And I promise you, Tifa, I am going to try. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, I'm going to try and turn you into the biggest butt slut on the whole planet. Oh yes, I am! And maybe even, my butt slut. Won't that be fun? Even if it's only for tonight. Yeahhhhhhhh, you're going to be my slut tonight. My butt slut, who loves it up her butt!"

While that was very embarrassing, for better or for worse, Tifa didn't respond. She was too busy being overwhelmed by the feeling of her butt hole stretching around a cock for the very first time. Especially because it was attached to this seemingly sweet and innocent flower girl. Oh Goddess, Aerith Gainsborough had just taken her anal virginity.