Girls Night at The Gold Saucer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough was inside her ass. Tifa was surrendering herself like never before, to this strong, confident woman. And somehow, all these thoughts echoing through her mind in some form or another, made it not just bearable, but actually quite enjoyable. Something almost so embarrassing, Tifa wished she could perish, without anything reviving her.

Of course, Aerith would never allow that to happen. Especially now she was getting exactly what she wanted. Something that she was very, very clearly enjoying. Hell, Tifa could practically taste the wide grin on the face of the flower girl. Which surely only got wider, when she began pushing forward again, and thus causing more of that dildo to slid through Tifa's back door and deep into her back passage.

On the one hand, this at least meant a return of the pain which the brawler had been feeling before, which in a weird way, was comforting. However, on the other, it was nowhere near as painful as it should have been, and the embarrassment Tifa felt from that was almost too much to take. Oh, why couldn't this be someone else? Anyone else? Then, Tifa could've actually said no to it.

Aerith was being pushy again, and she knew it. Not that it could stop her, of course. Not when pushing Tifa Lockhart had turned out so well for her the entire night. Besides, it was definitely paying off now, as well there were gasps, whimpers and cries of pain and humiliation, there was also a hint of enjoyment in it. Sure, it was faint, and maybe Aerith was just hearing what she wanted to hear?

But it felt like she would never get another chance at this, if she backed out now. And she was so very close to getting everything she wanted. And honestly, she just couldn't help herself. Not unless the brawler actually complained, and for better or for worse, the flower girl was confident that she wouldn't.

For better or for worse, she was proven right, and eventually, Aerith Gainsborough got every single inch of her big dick up Tifa Lockhart's ass. Naturally, this took a very long time, but the payoff was so worth it. Oh yes, Aerith went slowly. Honestly, as slowly as she possibly could, given the circumstances. She was also generous with her words, kisses, and most of all, gropes to those giant tits.

Okay, maybe that was mostly for her own selfish benefit, but at the same time, it definitely got more sounds of enjoyment out of her lover. Hell, she even suspected that her words were having a positive effect. Which was good, because once again, she just couldn't stop herself from gloating, when her mission was complete.

"Wow! Look at you! First taking my dick all the way inside your pussy, and now all the way in your ass? Goddess Tifa, why are you so good to me?" Aerith enthusiastically gushed, unable to even think about stopping at this point, "Oooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmmmm, you did it. We did it! Another successful mission completed, thanks to Avalanche.

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, we are here to save the planet, and fuck ass. Or get ass fucked, in your case. Although, it really isn't Avalanche's job to fuck your ass, is it? No, it's mine. Just like your job is to take my dick up your butt, like a good girl. Oh yes, take it like a good girl, Tifa. Take it like an anal loving little slut. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, my anal loving little slut! Ah fuck!"

Once again, Aerith felt bad for not only pushing her luck, but probably pushing Tifa too far. Especially as she could remember her first time with a dick in her ass. Hell, it hadn't really lasted that long, thankfully. But it had been so overwhelming, she could barely think, let alone talk. And she had asked for it. Begged for it, even. Cum so hard, with the feeling of sperm leaking from her butt hole, and her backside still aching from being misused.

So, Tifa might even be trying to beg for mercy right now, and she wouldn't know it. Well, probably not. No, this tough girl was too stubborn to do something like tap out, just from a little pain, shame and humiliation. Although, that didn't make it any easier to think that Aerith was causing anyone that, let alone this girl, who meant so much to her.

So, even though she knew it was more wrong than anything else she had done, Aerith forced herself to lower one of her hands downwards, from those giant boobs to where Tifa needed her the most. Namely her cunt, which was thankfully wet, proving that at least Aerith was doing something right. Better yet, when she finally began thrusting in and out of her target, she got encouraging sounds out of the other woman.

Yes, it wasn't sounds of pure pleasure right from the start, but it was definitely a step in the right direction. Something which made Aerith think about the fact that she was officially doing it. She was sodomizing Tifa fucking Lockhart! And somehow, it was even better than she thought it would be.

Tifa meanwhile was extremely disturbed by the fact that she was enjoying this as much as she was. Because sure, there was a feeling of discomfort for a very long time, even as most of the pain faded away, at least Aerith cheated. And it was not like she wanted this to be completely unbearable. Goddess, the last thing she needed, was an embarrassing trip to the doctor.

Or to use some kind of healing magic on her poor ass. That would be unbearably humiliating. But then again, maybe it would be better, then the fact that she was actually enjoying getting fucked in the butt like a common street whore? But she wasn't faking it for the money, like a real whore. No, this was real. And not just because of the other things Aerith was doing to her.

It started that way, thankfully. Of course, a gentle hand starting to play with her cunt was particularly effective. But poor Tifa couldn't deny that there was a worrying sense of pleasure coming from within her most private orifice. It was stimulating her from a whole new angle, and along with the twisted mental thrill of doing such a thing, was almost guaranteed to result in a powerful orgasm.

One which just might convince her to do this again. Especially if it was seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough offering to do it. Oh Goddess, was that Aerith's plan all along? Convinced her that this might be their only chance to experiment, and claim it would only be a one time thing, only for the push for Tifa to become her full-time lesbian slut?

Of course, in her current state of mind, such a thing was not exactly off-putting. In fact, it was exactly the opposite, Tifa almost cumming several times from vivid images of herself in compromising positions, along with everything they had done so far. At the mercy of this special girl. And more importantly, from now on. However, for better or for worse, Tifa would not be allowed such mercy.

No, seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough expertly kept her on the edge for what felt like an eternity, seemingly waiting for her bitch to beg for permission to cum. Then, for better or for worse, just as she was about to give in, the flower girl gave the fighter an out.

"If you wanna cum, you can cum!" Aerith gently pushed, while going all out for her friend, "Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, cum for me, Tifa. Cum while I'm fucking you in the ass. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, cum like a good girl. Just a good little anal slut. Oh yes, that's what you are now, isn't it, Tifa? Mmmmmmmm, you're a little butt whore? An ass slut? My anal loving bitch?

Yeah, you are, ooooooooooh, and it's so hot! You're sooooooooo fucking hot like this. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, take it in the ass! Cum on my fingers! Good girl. Oh Goddess, I adore you, Tifa. You're the best. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, that's it! Cum!"

Even if she wanted to hold back in that moment, there was no way that Tifa could have. Not with the devastating combination of Aerith rapidly pounding her fingers in and out of her cunt, while using almost the same speed to brutalize her butt hole. Then, as if delivering the final blow, Aerith used them to gently rub the other girl's clit, and that was it. Tifa came so fucking hard, she pretty much lost the ability to think right there.

Part of her was vaguely aware that the surprisingly dominant woman was continuing to double fuck her throughout that climax, and through several more, something which made her so very grateful. Which eventually would make her feel like she would do anything for this Goddess. Even more than before, if that was possible.

Aerith smiled widely in happiness as she once again made Tifa Lockhart cum for her. Which might be her new favourite thing in the world, especially given just how many ways she had found to do it. Was this her favourite? No. But then, oral was tough to beat in her experience, as she was going to get a treat at the end. And Tifa Lockhart's girl cum and pussy cream had been particularly delicious.

However, when it came to share mental high, this would probably be number one. And considering just how hard she was making her friend cum, it felt like doing this again was an absolute must. In fact, Aerith promised herself that no matter what, she would find a way to do this again.

Naturally, she wasn't worrying about visions of the future, about feelings, or any other reason that started this grand adventure of theirs. No, the whole point of sex, or any other vice, was all that stuff went away, if only for a few long minutes, allowing one to savour the moment. Especially when that moment was incredibly enjoyable.

Yes, the physical pleasure she was receiving was not quite as much as some of the other things, especially if she could convince Tifa to return the earlier favour, and eat her cunt. But the mental high was truly exquisite, and the combination of that, and the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, never failed to give her some truly satisfying climaxes. Hell, it had honestly never been harder to push through them, given they were so overwhelming.

To her credit, Aerith did not allow herself to be denied, and even use some of her healing magic to make sure they both kept going with this for quite a while. Something that Tifa greatly helped her with, by hammering her ass back at her, like a wild animal in heat. Oh Goddess, it was one of those precious moments which she wished could last forever.

And given the reactions of her partner, Tifa probably felt the same way. Regardless of what happened when she came to, and realized exactly what she had done during this process. Which very much included cumming so hard, it was almost violent, as her cum squirted from her cunt.

Unfortunately, all of the magic in the world couldn't keep them going like this forever, and by the end, both their health was almost to zero. Then and only then did Aerith allow them to collapse in a heap, desperately gasping for breath. She then rolled them onto their sides, and began the same aftercare she had delivered before.

Namely, kissing whatever she could reach, and whispering words of encouragement. But this time, they fell on deaf ears, as poor Tifa was now unconscious. Instead of reviving her, Aerith simply giggled, slowly removed the strap-on from her friend's battered bowels, then lazily tossed the toy aside, and fell asleep while spooning her new lover.

*

Tifa was having such a nice dream, and the best sleep she'd had in a while, when she was suddenly awoken by the sound of someone banging on her door, and the familiar voice of her childhood best friend, Cloud, which was only slightly muffled, Aerith, we need to go. We've already wasted enough time in this nightmare of a park."

"We'll be there soon." Aerith nonchalantly called out to him, while naked and in bed with the now panicked Tifa.

"Oh Gosh." Tifa blushed bright red, freezing until she heard the sound of Cloud leaving with a grumble, meaning he wouldn't be walking in on them.

Tifa then jumped out of bed, and quickly started gathering her clothes, which resulted in a frustrating giggle from Aerith, before she questioned, "What's your hurry?"

"Seriously?" Tifa whined, before she frowned, "Wait, were you watching me sleep?"

"Just for a few minutes." Aerith told a little white lie, before then quickly pointing out, "You just looked so cute. And who knows when we'll be in a real bed again, so I wanted you to enjoy it. Besides, it's still early, so Cloud is just being Cloud. I wouldn't take it personally. You know how he is."

"Yeah, I do. But that does not mean he isn't right." Tifa argued, "A night to blow off steam is one thing. But..."

"Well, we definitely did that." Aerith teased, before quickly adding, "But I get it. This was just a fun girls night at The Gold Saucer. No need to make a big deal of it."

"Exactly..." Tifa said softly, although she was not sure if she meant it. She was sure she had hurt Aerith's feelings, so she then apologized, "I'm sorry, it's just..."

"I get it." Aerith reassured, before pushing, "Just promise me you'll be open to having fun in the future sometime? Even if it isn't with me?"

"Maybe..." Tifa blushed, distracted as she tried to find her things, while Aerith casually got dressed. Then finally Tifa asked the question she had been dreading, "Erm, have you seen my underwear?"

"You mean these?" Aerith opened her hand, and dangled them from her finger with a wide grin, "What? I think I deserve a souvenir, don't you?"

"Aerith!" Tifa scolded.

"What? I left you mine." Aerith shrugged nonchalantly, "Fair's fair. Besides, you'd only ruin them thinking about me."

With that, Tifa just stood there in disbelief, as Aerith left with her panties, ultimately causing the fighter to grumble, "Aerith, I am going to kill you."