Girls Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode out her orgasm with smoldering eyes looking into mine, moaning softly. She took her pussy off my mouth and held her lips above my face to admire. Her look turned mischievous, and her pelvis contracted. She exuded a river of clear liquid, spraying it all over my face. "Whoops," she said, suddenly innocent, "I forgot to tell you. I have a very wet vagina, and when I've come, it has to go somewhere."

I took one of Jenna's pillows and dried off. "I will get back at you, for that," I told her jokingly.

She laughed, rolling off me. "I'd like to see you try."

I got to my knees. "Don't worry, you will."

The three girls made a circle before my cock. I'd planned on first feeding it to Selene, as I'd just been in her ass, but Jenna dove forward to clean me with shy licks over her tongue. Once I was adequately clean, I moved on to Elaine, who had taken the center spot of the lineup. I knew she would do better than my inexperienced sister, but I uttered a shocked grunt when, in one go, she took me all the way into her throat. I hadn't expected that!

My tip hit her throat hard with each bob of her head. I didn't last long.

I pulled back my cock, Jenna and Selene huddling in for my impending cum blast.

I aimed it at Elaine, spraying huge jets that hit her face so hard much of it splattered off, some on Jenna's and Selene's faces. I'd planned to share the load between all three, but Elaine--eyes closed and grin wide--seemed to be the only one who really enjoyed my cum. I wasn't going to waste it on Jenna and Selene, so I covered every bit of Elaine's face with a thick layer. And after four months, there was so much of it.

"I win," I said, smacking my cock against her face for emphasis.

She cleared the cum off her lids, and looked at me with twinkling eyes. "Hmm, I'm not so sure about that," she said, licking my jizz off her fingers. "I feel like a winner, too."

Though they didn't catch nearly as much of my cum as Elaine, Selene and Jenna had slightly icky looks on their faces. "We're going to clean off," Selene said, and they disappeared into the bathroom.

I lay back on the bed, Elaine's slightly sweaty body warm against my side, and settled into post-orgasmic bliss, eyes heavy, mind clouded. With a smile on my lips, I fell asleep to the sounds of Elaine eating my cum off her face.

12