Girls Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd got quiet, though still with plenty of whispering and laughing. Brad led the couples to the middle of the room. Then Steve and Mark and Chris made their way through the crowd as well.

"Let's all give it up for these hotties," Brad said to the crowd, and everybody cheered as the girls giggled, showing themselves off to the crowd.

"Thanks, Brad," Emily said. "Our boyfriends picked out our outfits."

The crowd laughed. "Of course they did," Brad said. "Good job, boys." Then he wrapped his hand around Emily's waist and pulled her tight to him. Steve and Mark and Chris also pulled their girls to their sides. The boys now all stood in the middle of the room, looking shy and embarrassed but also excited. "Okay, boys," Brad said. "We all know why you're here, and I'm sure you're eager to start the show." The crowd laughed. "But first we need to hear you ask us nicely what you want from us."

The boys all looked at each other nervously, then Lucas stepped forward to his big brother, whose arm was now wrapped around Madison's shoulders. Chris looked down at Lucas, grinning. "What's up, little bro?" he said.

"Um..." Lucas said, blushing as the crowd laughed. "Will you, um, will you please fuck my girlfriend for me?"

With that, the crowd cheered. Chris clapped Lucas on the back and said, "Sure will, bro. Follow me." Chris, his arm around Madison, led Lucas out of the room. A few of the party goers peeled off to follow them.

Now Simon stepped to Mark, whose hand was firmly squeezing Jenny's ass. "Will you please fuck my girlfriend for me?"

Again the crowd cheered, and Mark led Jenny and Simon to another room, a few more party goers peeling off to cheer them on.

Noah was next. He walked up to Steve, but before he could say anything, Steve said, "Not so fast. On your knees like the little bitch you are."

The crowd laughed and clapped while Noah obediently kneeled in front of Steve and Chloe, whose hand was on Steve's crotch, rubbing the clear bulge in his jeans right in front of Noah's face. Noah looked up at Steve and said, "Please fuck my girlfriend with your superior cock," he whimpered.

Steve laughed and said, "Sure thing, pussy. You can follow us, but only on your hands and knees."

"Yes, sir," Noah said, then crawled after Steve and Chloe as they went off to another room. There were gasps and whispers as the crowd watched this.

Now only Ryan was left. He stepped up to Brad. "Please let me watch you fuck my girlfriend like a real man," Ryan said, again to the crowd's cheers.

In the bedroom that Chris had led Madison and Lucas into, Chris stood with Madison in front of Lucas, hiked up Madison's skirt, and peeled off her panties. He handed them panties to Lucas. "Put these on your head."

Lucas blushed and slid the panties onto his head like a hat, the crowd laughing.

Chris turned to Madison and began making out with her, then pushed her onto her knees. "Tell your boyfriend what you want," he told her.

Madison smiled and looked at Lucas as she started unbuttoning Chris's jeans. "I want to suck your brother's big fucking dick, baby."

"Tell him why," Chris ordered.

Madison giggled. "Because your tiny little cock can't get me off."

The crowd laughed and Lucas just nodded.

"Show everybody why your girlfriend cheats on you," Chris told Lucas. Obediently, Lucas unbuttoned his jeans and took out his very hard, 3-inch erection. The crowd laughed.

Now Madison took out Chris's 9 inches, staring at it in awe. Chris put his hand on the back of her head and Madison happily began sucking it. Lucas stared and began stroking himself.

Meanwhile, Ryan was watching Emily peel Brad's shirt over his head, revealing his amazingly muscular torso. Brad pulled Emily to her and they started making out.

One of the guys in the crowd looked at Ryan and said, "You're seriously just gonna stand there and watch your own girlfriend make out with another dude right in front of you?"

Ryan blushed and nodded.

"I can't believe you little pussies get off on this shit," the guy said. Then he turned and looked at Emily, who was now stripped down to her panties. "She's fucking hot, though, dude. I think I'm gonna have to take a turn with this slut after Brad."

Emily looked over at Ryan with a smile as Brad felt her up and kissed her neck, then looked around at the other guys in the room. "Who else wants to fuck me?" she asked.

The guys in the crowd all whooped and raised their hands, some of them gripping their crotches.

"Mmmm, you like that, baby?" Emily asked Ryan. "You want to see me get passed around by all these guys?"

Ryan reached his hand into his pants and nodded desperately. "Yes, please," he said.

Emily giggled. "You heard him, boys," she said. "You should probably form a line."

The other guys in the room laughed and started jockeying for position, some of them whipping out their dicks and stroking them to get them ready to fuck Emily when it was their turn.Then Brad dropped his pants, revealing his huge cock, and tossed Emily onto a couch. She got on all fours and Brad mounted her from behind. Ryan backed up into a corner and took in the scene, jerking himself in his pants.

In another bedroom, Mark was gently easing himself into Jenny, her legs spread and her arms wrapped around his neck. They made out passionately. Simon sat at the foot of the bed, while a small crowd of mostly girls watched quietly.

"Didn't these two used to date?" a girl in the crowd asked her friend.

"Yeah," the other girl said. "You can tell, they're, like, making love."

"Yeah, this is fucking hot sex," another girl said. She looked at Simon. "So you actually want your girlfriend to hook up with her own ex?"

Simon, eyes glued to Mark slowly thrusting into Jenny, could only nod.

The girl laughed. "Aren't you gonna, like, jerk off at least?"

Simon blushed and said, "I don't wanna cum too fast."

The girls laughed in amazement.

Finally, Noah was in a third bedroom watching Steve dominate Chloe. Steve hard ordered Noah to strip Chloe naked, then had pushed things even further by ordering Noah to strip down and put on Chloe's pink panties. Noah was humiliated but clearly turned on as he kneeled next to the bed and jerked himself off in his girlfriend's underwear.

The crowd cheered Steve on as he made Chloe choke on his cock, then fucked her hard from behind while spanking her. Chloe was moaning like crazy. Then Steve sat on the edge of the bed and had Chloe ride him. "Hey, faggot," he said to Noah. "Suck my balls while your girl rides my cock."

Noah only hesitated for a second, then crawled between Steve's legs and started licking and sucking on Steve's balls. Chloe looked down and moaned in delight, and the crowd cheered.

"Yeah, that's it," Steve groaned. "You like being a little bitch for me, don't you?"

"Mmmm, yes," Noah moaned. "I love it."

"Oh my god, that's so hot," Chloe moaned. "Make him suck your dick, Steve."

Steve grinned up at her and lifted her off of him, then looked down at Noah. "You heard her, sissy."

Noah stared at Steve's cock, licked his lips, then wrapped his lips around his cock. Cautiously at first, then more eagerly, Noah bobbed his head up and down.

"Fuck yeah, I knew this little pussy would be a natural fucking cocksucker," Steve groaned, then pushed the back of Noah's head down until his nose was buried in Steve's pubes. He made Noah gag for a couple seconds before letting him go. Noah pulled himself off of Steve's cock, coughed and caught his breath, but then immediately started sucking Steve off again greedily.

The crowd laughed at how eager Noah clearly was, until Steve pushed him away and said, "Okay, that's enough, fag, time to go back to your girl. Get in the fucking corner." Noah crawled away into the corner while Steve put Chloe on all fours and started fucking her from behind again. Chloe looked over at Noah jerking himself off and said, "I bet you're jealous of me, aren't you? You wish you were the one getting bent over and pounded by a real man's cock, don't you?"

Noah bit his lower lip and nodded desperately. "Oh fuck, it's true, I would love to feel his big dick inside me," he whimpered.

Chloe started moaning louder. "Oh my god, Steve, that would be so hot to see you pounding my sissy boyfriend's ass!" The girls in the crowd murmured and moaned.

Steve laughed. "Get on the bed, pussy," he ordered Noah, and Noah immediately scampered up onto the bed and presented his ass to Steve, still in Chloe's panties. "Fuck yeah," Steve groaned, then spit on Noah's ass as he kept fucking Chloe. Then he pulled out and slid his cock into Noah, who let out a groan, but Steve just shoved his head into the bedsheets and started plowing him. "Fuuuck, so tight," Steve groaned. "You two are gonna be such good little bitches for me, aren't you?" Chloe and Noah both moaned in delight.

Steve took his hand off the back of Noah's head and Noah cried out, "Oh god, fuck my tight little boypussy, Steve, it's all yours, your cock feels so good, it's gonna make me cum, fuck me fuck me fuck meeeeeee!" With that, Noah started spurting his load onto the bedsheets. Steve grinned, slapped Noah's ass triumphantly, then slid out and moved back over to Chloe.

Back in the living room, one of the guys who had gotten in line now had Emily on all fours on the floor and was fucking her from behind while Ryan watched from a corner, jerking himself off furiously. Simon was still in the bedroom where he watched Mark make Jenny cum three times. After the third time, he couldn't help but cum into his own pants without even touching himself. Madison, meanwhile, rode Chris's 9-inch dick while giving Lucas a close-up view, telling him how good his big brother's dick felt inside her.

The night went on like this. Eventually Lucas and Ryan couldn't take anymore and came into their own hands. After all four of them had cum, they reassembled in the main room and the crowd cheered as they watched all four boyfriends go back to their homes while their girlfriends continued to get fucked all night long.

Ultimately, the girls had all found the boyfriends of their dreams, and all four relationships deepened and flourished over time. Eventually all four couples got married. (Yes, even Chloe and Noah, who was obviously gay but found himself mostly attracted to straight guys, and so enjoyed having a wife he genuinely loved who could also attract studs home for them.) Of course, the groomsmen at the weddings all spent the wedding night banging the bride while the groom happily watched.

12