Best Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessica tests Lucas and Justin's friendship.
15.8k words
4.77
35.5k
131

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,854 Followers

Author's Note: this story involves cuckolding and humiliation.

***

PART 1 - THE DICK PIC

Lucas and Justin had been best friends since elementary school. People were sometimes surprised at this, because they had pretty different personalities. But it was for that very reason that they bounced off each other really well. Lucas was sensitive and intellectual, while Justin was charming and funny. Lucas had great taste, read a lot, and exposed Justin to music and movies and ideas that he never would have been exposed to otherwise. Justin was outgoing, made friends easily, and incorporated Lucas into social circles he never would have found himself in otherwise. So to them, it made perfect sense that they developed a really strong friendship, stayed best friends all through high school, then chose to attend the same college together.

Now they were 22 years old, fresh out of college and trying to make it in the real world. They didn't want to get too sentimental about it, but they were both secretly worried that this might be the end of the line for their friendship. They'd both have to get jobs and would probably end up in different places. So it was a great relief to both of them when they each found good jobs right in the same cozy college town they'd already been living in.

As would be expected from their distinct personalities, they each had different types of interactions with women. Lucas found himself in a small handful of longer-term, more serious relationships with girls, while Justin tended to date around a lot. Lucas was always kind of jealous of how many really hot girls Justin was able to get with, but he also quietly pitied him a little, since he never seemed to be able to settle down and have a serious, meaningful relationship.

As they settled into working life, however, they both found themselves single. So one Friday night, they decided to meet up at a local bar to try to meet girls. This was one of the ancillary benefits of living in a college town: plenty of single, attractive, college-aged girls around. As they sat down for a drink, Lucas and Justin both quickly spotted an amazing looking blond college girl standing at the bar. She was dressed casually but sexily in a tight-fitting pair of shorts and a low-cut spaghetti strap top, showing off a great body and plenty of skin without looking like a total slut or anything. She was short, slim but curvy, with long blond hair and a cute, innocent-looking face. Her breasts were on the smaller side, but they were still round and perky, and she had a nice, tight, round little butt.

Given how beautiful she was, Lucas just assumed that if she went home with either of them, it would be Justin. After all, there was a reason he was able to pick up hot girls so easily. He was tall and muscular with movie-star good looks. He had dark brown hair, maintained a thin layer of well-trimmed stubble, and had a mustache that might have made a less attractive guy look like some creepy sex offender but which he could really pull off. It wasn't uncommon for people to tell him he looked like a young Henry Cavill.

Not that Lucas was bad looking at all. He didn't hit the gym nearly as much as Justin, but he did love to go swimming and had a thin but toned body to show for it. He was cute in an arty kind of way, with wavy, light brown hair that he'd grown out long enough that he had to tuck it behind his ears to keep it out of his face.

Still, Justin encouraged Lucas to talk to her first. This wasn't the first time that they'd both laid eyes on the same girl, and Lucas could tell by now that this was basically an act of charity. Justin clearly assumed that Lucas's attempt to pick up a girl like this would inevitably end in failure, thus paving the way for Justin to swoop in and take her home guilt-free. So even as Justin encouraged Lucas to take a shot at her, he did it with a kind of cocky, winking attitude. Lucas vaguely resented this kind of arrogant swagger from Justin, but ultimately he didn't mind it too much. He knew Justin was a truly good guy, and besides, most of the time, he was correct in his assumptions. And on the rare occasions Lucas was actually successful at landing the girl, Justin was genuinely happy for him. So Lucas had learned over time not to let the kind of petty jealousy that sprang up in him at these moments get in the way of a strong friendship.

On this particular night, to the surprise of both of them, when Lucas went over to talk to the girl, they ended up really hitting it off. Her name was Jessica. She was a 19-year-old sophomore majoring in communications. They quickly discovered they had some common interests and ended up chatting with each other for a long while, as Justin silently cheered his friend on from the other end of the bar. Lucas didn't end up in bed with her that night or anything, but he did get her phone number. He called her a couple days later, they went on a couple really fun dates, had sex after the third date, and began getting more serious after that.

Justin was impressed that Lucas had landed a girl like Jessica and would playfully tease him about how lucky he was. "Damn, dude, she is so hot, seriously," he would say. "How did she end up with a dud like you?"

Lucas would just laugh off these kinds of comments. This was a part of Justin's personality, and Lucas was very used to it by now. Not that Justin was a mean person or a bully, but he was definitely irreverent, with an off-color sense of humor, and he sometimes teased his friends in a good-natured, even charming kind of way.

He also wanted to know all the details that Lucas was willing to give him. "Dude, what's she like in bed?" Justin asked him after their first night together.

Lucas laughed and kept things vague, just saying, "She's pretty amazing, dude." This was true, though. The sex was pretty great. Jessica had been with quite a few guys before, which Lucas didn't mind at all. She was experienced, knew what she was doing, and was very free with her body. So he had a great time with her, and as best Lucas could tell, she seemed to enjoy herself as well.

"She's definitely the hottest girl you've been with by, like, a mile," Justin said to him.

"I mean...yeah, true," Lucas had to agree. He'd dated attractive girls before, but no one who was a total stunner like Jessica. She was a perfect 10, the type of girl who turned heads every time she walked into a room. And girls who looked like Jessica usually ended up with guys who looked like Justin, not Lucas.

As things got more serious, Lucas thought it was time to start introducing her to his social circle, so he suggested to her that they meet up with his best friend to hang out sometime. She said sure, so he suggested it to Justin the next time they were out together. Justin joked around with him, saying, "You know me, dude, it's gonna be really hard for me not to flirt with her. I mean, a girl that hot, I just can't help but turn on the charm, ya know?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Lucas said, laughing. "Believe me, I'm not worried."

"Wow, that hurts, man. You don't think I've got game?" Justin said, acting like he took offense.

"Oh, I know you do," Lucas said, grinning. "But in this case, I think she'll probably end up finding you, I dunno, totally goofy and obnoxious? No offense."

Justin laughed. "Okay, okay, if you say so," he said.

It turned out Justin wasn't joking quite as much as Lucas might have hoped. They all met up at a bar, and from the very beginning, Justin really did seem to have a hard time stopping himself from making suggestive little comments to make her laugh. Lucas and Jessica arrived together and walked over to the table where Justin was already sitting. She was wearing a white floral sundress that looked really sexy on her. Justin rose up out of his seat and put his arm around her, looking her up and down. "Wow, you look amazing," he said. "Okay, thanks for dropping her off, Lucas, we're gonna head out now." Then he pretended to lead her away.

They all laughed. "I don't think so!" Lucas said. Justin took his arm away and they all sat down. "Don't worry about him," Lucas said to Jessica. "This is just how he is. You'll get used to it. But, ya know, feel free to slap him if he gets out of line."

Jessica just laughed. They talked and drank and got to know each other, and it was a fun time overall. But Lucas noticed that Justin kept making little comments about how great she looked, all in a joking, disarming kind of way, but it was still sort of flirtatious. It got under Lucas's skin a little bit, but he just reminded himself that this was the kind of guy Justin was. In fact, Lucas realized, Justin was probably feeling kind of jealous of Lucas in this situation, since he wasn't used to being the one without the hot girl on his arm.

"Ya know, I told Lucas to go talk to you the night you two met, I deserve some credit for that," Justin said as they were on their third or fourth drinks.

"Oh, well, thank you!" Jessica said, smiling and squeezing Lucas's arm.

Lucas rolled his eyes a little. "He just assumed I'd strike out and he'd be able to swoop in after me," he said in a joking tone, even if it was pretty much the truth.

"I mean...yeah, true, I figured you'd turn him down for sure," Justin said in a matter-of-fact kind of way that made Jessica laugh.

"Well, I guess I'm just the one that got away, then, huh?" she said to Justin, lightly teasing him.

Justin made a pretend pouty face. "I guess that's what I get for being such a nice guy and encouraging my best friend to put himself out there."

"Awww, poor Justin," Jessica said, reaching over and rubbing his arm condescendingly.

"Hey, hey, don't worry about him," Lucas said, pulling her hand away. He was laughing, though he did feel a little pang of petty jealousy from seeing her touch him. "He gets a girl like you pretty much every week. It's about time I ended up with somebody so beautiful."

"Aww, thanks, Lucas," Jessica said, smiling. "So you're quite the ladies man, Justin?"

"Well, ya know, I don't like to brag," Justin said with a cocky grin. "But yes, definitely, the ladies can't get enough of me. I mean, come on, look at me."

He jokingly flexed his arms, his muscular biceps stretching against his t-shirt. Lucas saw Jessica's eyes widen. Justin was just kidding around, of course, but she looked sincerely impressed. "Uh oh, Lucas, you better keep a close eye on me," Jessica joked. "Apparently girls just can't say no to your best friend and his big strong muscles!"

Again, his jealousy flared up as he felt like this conversation was getting a little too flirty, but he just laughed it off and put his hand around Jessica's shoulders. "Don't even think about it, buddy!" he said to Justin in a stern voice.

Of course, even if it made him a little uncomfortable, Lucas knew this was all in good fun. Justin had been his best friend since childhood. Yes, he had an irrepressible confidence and lacked the kind of filter that might prevent him from saying slightly inappropriate things sometimes, but Lucas knew Justin would never in a million years make a move on his best friend's girlfriend. Still, Lucas couldn't help but notice Justin and Jessica occasionally exchanging little smiles and looks at each other. But he tried to shrug it off. They were just getting along well, and that was a good thing, right?

From Justin's perspective, this was all just innocent fun. Sure, Jessica was exactly Justin's type, and he couldn't stop himself from making a suggestive comment or two. But he knew that Lucas could take a joke, and he knew where the boundaries were. He genuinely valued his loyalty and friendship to Lucas more than just about anything, so he'd never cross the line, especially for some random girl, no matter how hot she was.

Jessica, meanwhile, was extremely used to guys casually flirting with her like this, including in contexts much more inappropriate than this. From a young age, she had discovered how attractive men found her, and she had learned to take their suggestive comments in stride. Yes, it got upsetting when these comments were coming from a creepy uncle or one of her professors or her sleazy manager at her summer job at the mall. But if she was honest, a lot of the time she liked the attention she got from men. It was flattering, and it was fun to flirt back with them. She certainly didn't think of herself as a slut or anything, but she did embrace her sexuality, and she didn't think there was anything wrong with that.

In this case, it certainly didn't hurt that Lucas's friend Justin was incredibly sexy. Really, he was one of the hottest guys she had ever met, exuding raw masculinity and confidence. She honestly felt a little guilty about how attractive she found him. Not that she wasn't attracted to Lucas. He was very cute, and she really, really liked him. He was smart and sophisticated and treated her with way more respect and sensitivity than most of the guys she dated. Sure, the sex she'd had with him so far was pretty bland. He hadn't even been able to make her cum yet. But it also seemed like he wasn't that experienced, and she was confident that if they worked on it for a little while, it could get better. Based on the surprisingly deep connection she felt with him after only a few dates, she was more than willing to put forth that effort. That being said, it was impossible for her not to look at Justin and at least briefly wonder how much fun a night alone with him would have been if she had turned Lucas down that night they met and Justin had taken a crack at her. So yes, sure, they flirted a little, and when Justin made eyes at her, she made eyes back. That was only natural. But it was all just playful and harmless, nothing to really worry about.

***

This dynamic between the three of them continued the next few times they all hung out. It became a kind of running joke for Justin to flirt with Jessica, to comment on how hot she looked and make jokes implying that she was too good for Lucas. Lucas took it all in stride, knowing this was just his sense of humor. He had been a little worried that Jessica would get offended at some point, but she never seemed to mind. The fact that she had such a good sense of humor was one of the things he really liked about her.

Then one night, after the three of them had been out drinking at a bar all night long, things went a little too far. There had been a good deal on some special cocktail the bartender had come up with. It tasted great, but it was deceptively powerful, and by the end of the night, they were all pretty toasted. Justin had downed several of the cocktails in rapid succession and was about as drunk as Lucas had ever seen him. He'd tried hitting on some of the more attractive girls in the bar, but was too sloppily drunk to be successful at it.

Finally, after getting turned down by a sexy brunette, he walked over to the booth where Lucas and Jessica were sitting across from each other. He plopped down next to Jessica and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him and saying, "Ah, whatever, I don't really want that girl anyway," referring to the brunette. Then he turned to Jessica and said, "You're the one I really want to take home. What do you say?" Jessica felt a little awkward, but didn't make much of an effort to move away from Justin's touch. She actually kind of enjoyed the feeling of his muscular arm around her shoulders. She looked over at Lucas, and was relieved to see him just laughing at how drunk Justin was.

"Aww, I'm sorry, Justin, but unfortunately, I'm taken," Jessica said, laughing too. "Ya know, by your best friend, Lucas? Remember him? He's actually sitting right there." She pointed to Lucas sitting across from them. He was still laughing, shaking his head at Justin.

"Oh yeah...pfft," Justin said, waving a hand dismissively at Lucas. Finally, he seemed to come to his senses a little, took his arm off Jessica's shoulders, and sat there dejectedly for a second. Then he looked over at her, eyed her up and down, and leaned in a little too closely to her. "You are hot as fuck though. Like, seriously," he blurted out.

Lucas and Jessica both laughed again, although at this point the laughter was forced, as this was getting uncomfortable. Jessica had enjoyed the jolt of electricity she felt from Justin's touch, but he was definitely making things weird now. She gave Lucas a look, and Lucas knew he had to say something.

But before Lucas could open his mouth, Justin sensed that he had crossed a line. He had been feeling horny and frustrated from hitting on pretty much every hot girl in the bar and getting turned down, and now he'd allowed his drunkenness and his attraction to Jessica to get the best of him. He felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him. He threw his hands up defensively and quickly stood up, swaying back and forth for a second. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm calling it a night," he said. "Have a wonderful, incredible, amazing night, you two lovebirds." He had wanted this to sound magnanimous, but it ended up coming across kind of jealous and resentful.

Lucas and Jessica awkwardly said good night to him, and they watched as he sulked away. "Is he gonna be okay?" Jessica asked, a little concerned.

"He only lives a couple blocks away, he'll be able to make it home," Lucas said. "Uh, sorry about that. I've never really seen him like that before."

"Oh, it's okay," Jessica said, shrugging it off. "I feel bad for him, actually. He's obviously a little jealous of you, poor guy."

"Yeah. But he'll get over it," Lucas said. "I mean, this was a rough night for him, but I don't think he's gone more than a couple weeks without getting a hot girl in his bed since high school." She laughed. Lucas was relieved that Justin had stopped himself before things got too awkward. Now, as he reached across the table and took Jessica's hand in his, he allowed himself to feel a little smug, enjoying the fact that a guy like Justin was feeling jealous of him for once. He raised his eyebrows at Jessica suggestively. "Wanna head back to my place?" he asked.

"Sure," Jessica said, smiling.

They walked back to Lucas's apartment and had some quick, sloppy sex. As usual, it was a non-event for Jessica, but she couldn't really blame Lucas when he was as drunk as he was. Afterward, they lay in bed together watching TV.

That's when Jessica's phone buzzed with a text.

She looked at the notification and sat up straight in the bed. Lucas looked over at her, concerned. "Uh oh...it's Justin," she said. "At this time of night? In his state of mind? This can't be good."

Lucas just laughed. "Oh shit, what did he say?" he asked, more curious than concerned.

Jessica swiped her phone open to see the text, and her eyes immediately widened in shock. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

"What is it?" Lucas asked.

Instinctively, she pulled the phone away from him, not wanting him to see. "Um...okay, listen. Don't get too mad at him, okay?" she said preemptively.

"Jesus, what did he say?" Lucas asked, now starting to get concerned.

Reluctantly, she showed him her phone. Lucas cautiously took it, trying to prepare himself. He looked down at it, and his mouth immediately dropped open. There on her phone was a picture of what appeared to be Justin's rock hard penis. Underneath, he had sent a message that read, "I know I shouldn't be sending you this, but I just wanted you to see what you're missing out on." Except that it was full of drunken typos and misspellings.

"That...fucker," Lucas said, anger surging within him.

Jessica put a hand on his chest to calm him down and said, "Baby, don't freak out, it's really not that bad. He's obviously drunk out of his mind and not making good decisions right now."

"This is so fucked up!" Lucas insisted, shaking the phone at her.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,854 Followers