Girl's Night Out

Story Info
A girl goes out dancing with a butt plug in her ass.
2k words
4.27
20.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fungirl92
fungirl92
236 Followers

Lexie couldn't believe she had been talked into this. She looked herself over in the mirror; she was definitely ready for a night out with some friends. Her brown hair was softly curled, hanging down to a little past her shoulders. Her blue eyes were lined dark, with just a touch of gold sparkly eyeshadow, her eyelashes long and full. Her lips were covered with a shiny red gloss. She had on a red, low-cut dress that landed mid thigh, and it had blue flowers all over it. To complete the look, she had a classic pair of wedges on. She was a little chubbier than she'd like to be, but her boyfriend didn't seem to mind.

She turned around to give her back view a glance - her butt maybe a touch too wide for the dress, as the hem of her dress was raised a bit more than the front, but it covered what it was supposed to.

And more importantly, it didn't show the butt plug she had inserted deep into her ass. She bit her lip, remembering the conversation she had had with her boyfriend as she was getting ready.

"Baby, please, I think it would be so hot," he had pleaded.

"Jay, I'm just not sure," Lexie had responded. He had come up behind her as she was putting her underwear on and rubbed the plug that was reasonably small, as far as plugs go - only about 1 and 1/25 inch thick, and 5 inches long - against her asshole before she could cover it up. Lexie had closed her eyes at the sensation; she had recently discovered how much she loved anal sex. Jay was a new boyfriend; he was 6'3", black, and nicely toned. She still couldn't believe he was as attracted to her as she was to him. They had only been official for about 2 weeks now, and he had opened her eyes to so many things. Anal sex, dirty talk, edging, BDSM a little bit, exhibitionism. She had grown more sexually in the past 2-3 weeks than she had in the previous 22 years.

He had rubbed the plug against her asshole, and then slowly inserted it into her tight canal; Lexie had moaned when it was fully inserted. "Jay," she had moaned, intending to protest some more.

His hand had come up to hold her throat as he straightened up behind her. "No," he interrupted. "You are my slut now, you promised you'd do whatever I asked within reason. This is within reason. You're going to wear this plug while you're out hanging with your girlfriends, and then when you come back, I'm going to put a bigger plug in while I fuck your tight cunt. And after I've shot my load inside that sweet twat, you're going to get me hard again with that slutty mouth of yours, and I'm going to fuck your ass." He had licked the side of her throat. "And I want you to be so desperate for it the whole night that you're leaking pussy juices by the time you get back." He had moved his hands to cup her bare breasts - she hadn't put on a bra yet - and squeezed and kneaded them. Lexie had arched into his hands, more than ready to be a little late; the play by play of their plans tonight had driven her crazy.

But then he had dropped his hands from her breasts, smacked one of her ass cheeks, and said "Finish getting ready. I'll be here when you get back."

She had pulled her thong up the rest of the way, twitching pleasurably at the sensation of the little butt plug as she moved her hips.

This was going to be an interesting night.

***

The girls had been dancing for almost 2 hours straight. Lexie loved dancing, especially when she was drinking. The strobing lights, the thumping loud music, the crush of bodies.

She loved it.

And she was loving it even more now that a stranger was grinding against her ass, pushing the plug more into her asshole. She moaned, knowing the music would cover any sounds she might make. There was a hand on one of her hips, pulling her harder against the front grinding against her back, the other trying to work its way up the front of her body to try and hold a tit.

Lexie batted it away, knowing the difference between harmless grinding on the dance floor to leading someone on about what they might get off the dance floor. The stranger got the message, and put that hand on the other hip, and continued to work his hips against her as she undulated against him.

Raising her arms above her head, she swiveled her hips and slowly lowered her arms to the beat, rocking and swaying, and then arched her back to rub her ass more obviously into him. Not for his benefit, but for hers; to push that plug into her ass some more. She moaned again as she did it, and didn't think she'd be able to last much longer without being able to come.

She signaled to her friends that she was going to take a break from the dance floor, and headed to their table.

A few friends were sitting at the table; one, because they just didn't like dancing that much. And two, because someone needed to watch the purses of the girls that DID want to dance. They were the real heroes.

Abby noticed Lexie first. "Hey, girl," she laughed, "You are sweaty as fuck! You coming in for a break and some water, hopefully?"

Lexie leaned over her to grab her purse, as she flashed the girls a smile. "You know it. But also a bathroom break."

Purse in hand, she headed to the stairs to use the bathroom up on the second floor; it wasn't as busy, and she had a certain purpose in mind and was hoping to not be interrupted.

She had her phone out and was dialing Jay as she entered the bathroom; it rang a few times as she checked to see if anyone was in there, and it was empty.

Thank God.

Jay answered on the 5th ring. "Hey, baby," he said. "What's up?"

"I am so fucking horny," she answered, as she realized the bathroom door up here had a lock. She twisted it, and then went to the counter, and hopped up. "Can I come, daddy?" she asked.

"Daddy, huh?" Jay laughed. "Alright let's play, you nasty whore. Is that how you ask nicely?"

Lexie pulled up the skirt to her dress and splayed her legs, leaning back against the mirror. "Daddy, please, may I come? You've made me so wet, making me wear a butt plug like a dirty girl." Lexie's hand slipped under her panties. She stroked through her pussy lips and moaned into the phone. "Pleeeease, daddy," she begged.

"Jesus, you're hot," Jay groaned into the phone. "You've already got me wrapping a hand around my dick. Let's do this together, my little cum slut."

"Yesssssssss," Lexie moaned as she imagined Jay working his big black cock. It was so thick, and so long, and the head was that perfect mushroom top. It was one of the most beautiful cocks that Lexie had ever seen, not that she had seen that many. Porn ones didn't count. "Work that cock for me, daddy, while I finger my hot tight cunt for you. I'm so slippery, I wonder if you can hear it." She was fucking two fingers into her twat, shuddering a little at the pleasure from that and the pleasure from hearing him groan on the other end.

"Put that phone by that pussy, whore," Jay growled into the phone, "and then fuck yourself as hard as you can with your fingers. If I can't hear it, you're getting spanked as well as ass fucked when you get home."

"Yes, daddy," Lexie panted as she moved the phone down closer to her panties. She pounded herself with her fingers, hoping the squishing noises she could hear were heard over the phone as well; not that she didn't love the idea of getting spanked, but she needed Jay to know just how hot she was for all of this.

As she jammed her fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy, she used her thumb of the hand with the phone to rub her clit; she was already moaning, but she started getting louder. After a few minutes of the phone by her cunt, she moved it back up.

"Daddy, I'm soooooo close," she whined, her nipples hardening as she heard Jay's slick hand on his cock and his heavy breathing.

"Yeah, I bet you are, you dirty slut," he responded harshly. "I bet you look filthy, skirt up, legs spread, fingers between your legs, rutting like a bitch in heat against your fingers."

"Fuck," Lexie bit out. "More, daddy, more dirty talk, please."

"Yeah, I know what you like, you fucking whore," Jay moaned. "You want me to tell you what a nasty little slut you are. And you are, you know that; only a dirty whore would go out with a plug in her tight little asshole. Only a cumbucket would let a black cock fill her tight pussy with cream whenever it wanted. Only a filthy little slut would have to fuck herself in the bathroom because of how much she loves her slut holes being filled."

As he spoke, Lexie was getting so fucking close. She had three fingers fucking into her wet, hot hole with her thumb rubbing her hard clit; if only she had one more hand, then she could pinch and squeeze at her nipples. She moaned into the phone, "Oh god, daddy, I'm so close, please tell me you're close, I want you to shoot that cream for me at the same time."

Jay grunted. "Yeah, I know you do, you little cum slut; you want my cum more than you want to cum yourself, huh? Slap that pussy for daddy, baby cunt," he ordered harshly.

Lexie immediately followed orders and spanked her pussy, getting her lips with a nice, severe blow, and gave a jagged cry when the sensation hit. Pussy juice splattered a bit over her thighs when she did it

"Fuck," Jay hissed. "Again, baby."

Lexie did it again, with the same result.

"I'm about to shoot my load," Jay gritted out, "and I'm going to imagine coating your face with my hot cum, and I know you'd love it because you love getting facials like the hot little slut you are, and I know you'd love it because you're going to cum listening to me talk about covering you with cum."

He wasn't wrong. Lexie keened low and hard as she came, her hips rutting into her hand, imagining her boyfriend's load warm on her face. The tremors kept on coming as she kept jerking from her orgasm; over the phone, she could hear Jay coming, too; he always did it so loud. She fucking loved it.

"That's it, you slut, take my load, take that cream all over your face, you nasty little cum bucket," he groaned out.

She waited for her breathing to even out, then hopped off the counter. "Thanks, baby," she said.

"I shot my load into a jar for you to eat later," he promised, and Lexie froze, her just satisfied pussy clenching again. Despite everything that had just happened, those words were so fucking hot, Lexie was about to touch herself again.

As if knowing her reaction, Jay let out a breathless laugh. "God, you're a nasty little baby cunt, huh? Come home soon, baby, my cock is gonna need more relief soon."

"Yes, sir," Lexie said, half cheekily, half seriously. She put her phone back in her purse, washed her hands, and opened the door, ready to dance for half an hour, max, and then head home to get dicked down and good.

There was a line of women at the door; some with angry faces, some with disgusted, and some with sly faces.

Fuck.

Lexie kept her eyes down as she passed the ladies, her cheeks heating so much. She hoped there was no one that recognized her, but that was beyond her right now to check, so she just kept walking.


fungirl92
fungirl92
236 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

So fucking hot and dirty, with a great premise and attention to details. It really turned me on. I read and reviewed one of your stories ("New Neighbors") a while ago and really enjoyed it. It took me a while to read some more, but I'm glad I did. Love the way Jay teased Lexie and talked dirty to her before shoving a butt plug up her ass, and how she enjoyed grinding herself against the stranger in the club in order to push it in deeper. So nasty how Lexie had to go to the ladies' room and get off by having a phone sex with Jay. Nice touch with Jay wanting to hear her wetness while she fingered herself. His dirty talk was smoking hot. Lexie had a good idea, rubbing her clit with her thumb while fingering herself. I liked how Jay had her slap her pussy before she came. Smart choice to jizz into a jar, so she can consume it later. I wouldn't mind reading a follow-up where Jay fucks her that night, but the story was great either way. And the ending, where it turns out that all those women waiting in the line heard her LOL. My favorite parts were: "His hand had come up to hold her throat as he straightened up behind her. "No," he interrupted. "You are my slut now, you promised you'd do whatever I asked within reason. This is within reason. You're going to wear this plug while you're out hanging with your girlfriends, and then when you come back, I'm going to put a bigger plug in while I fuck your tight cunt. And after I've shot my load inside that sweet twat, you're going to get me hard again with that slutty mouth of yours, and I'm going to fuck your ass." He had licked the side of her throat. "And I want you to be so desperate for it the whole night that you're leaking pussy juices by the time you get back." He had moved his hands to cup her bare breasts - she hadn't put on a bra yet - and squeezed and kneaded them. Lexie had arched into his hands, more than ready to be a little late; the play by play of their plans tonight had driven her crazy."

And

""Yes, daddy," Lexie panted as she moved the phone down closer to her panties. She pounded herself with her fingers, hoping the squishing noises she could hear were heard over the phone as well; not that she didn't love the idea of getting spanked, but she needed Jay to know just how hot she was for all of this.

As she jammed her fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy, she used her thumb of the hand with the phone to rub her clit; she was already moaning, but she started getting louder. After a few minutes of the phone by her cunt, she moved it back up.

"Daddy, I'm soooooo close," she whined, her nipples hardening as she heard Jay's slick hand on his cock and his heavy breathing.

"Yeah, I bet you are, you dirty slut," he responded harshly. "I bet you look filthy, skirt up, legs spread, fingers between your legs, rutting like a bitch in heat against your fingers."

"Fuck," Lexie bit out. "More, daddy, more dirty talk, please."

"Yeah, I know what you like, you fucking whore," Jay moaned. "You want me to tell you what a nasty little slut you are. And you are, you know that; only a dirty whore would go out with a plug in her tight little asshole. Only a cumbucket would let a black cock fill her tight pussy with cream whenever it wanted. Only a filthy little slut would have to fuck herself in the bathroom because of how much she loves her slut holes being filled."

As he spoke, Lexie was getting so fucking close. She had three fingers fucking into her wet, hot hole with her thumb rubbing her hard clit; if only she had one more hand, then she could pinch and squeeze at her nipples. She moaned into the phone, "Oh god, daddy, I'm so close, please tell me you're close, I want you to shoot that cream for me at the same time."

Jay grunted. "Yeah, I know you do, you little cum slut; you want my cum more than you want to cum yourself, huh? Slap that pussy for daddy, baby cunt," he ordered harshly.

Lexie immediately followed orders and spanked her pussy, getting her lips with a nice, severe blow, and gave a jagged cry when the sensation hit. Pussy juice splattered a bit over her thighs when she did it

"Fuck," Jay hissed. "Again, baby."

Lexie did it again, with the same result.

"I'm about to shoot my load," Jay gritted out, "and I'm going to imagine coating your face with my hot cum, and I know you'd love it because you love getting facials like the hot little slut you are, and I know you'd love it because you're going to cum listening to me talk about covering you with cum."

He wasn't wrong. Lexie keened low and hard as she came, her hips rutting into her hand, imagining her boyfriend's load warm on her face. The tremors kept on coming as she kept jerking from her orgasm; over the phone, she could hear Jay coming, too; he always did it so loud. She fucking loved it.

"That's it, you slut, take my load, take that cream all over your face, you nasty little cum bucket," he groaned out.

She waited for her breathing to even out, then hopped off the counter. "Thanks, baby," she said.

"I shot my load into a jar for you to eat later," he promised, and Lexie froze, her just satisfied pussy clenching again. Despite everything that had just happened, those words were so fucking hot, Lexie was about to touch herself again."

So hot and nasty. Keep up the great work. You are very passionate, kinky and talented. I jerked off while reading this story and I came so hard. Then I looked at your profile photo and jerked off again. I will definitely continue reading your erotic tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Super hot!

The dirty talk was up there. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ah fuck that guy

Fuck that other dude this story was hot (I say that as a black man)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 01 Faithful young girlfriend coerced by group of rowdy campers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Danielle's Frat Party GB Co-ed goes to a party, then becomes the party.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Caroline Gets Shared Caroline gets shared with all her boyfriend's friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Emily Ass Fucked at the Movies Emily is anally taken against her will at the movies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories