Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I see you've met someone handsome, haha!" her friend yelled without thinking. "Seems he likes you!"

Rachel laughed merrily, completely not seeing the wrongness of what she was doing, of what she was letting happen, and certainly not of what she was enjoying. Because her body responded like any aroused and excited body would - by welcoming the skillful stroking and groping of a very attractive partner. By letting Jack's fingers explore her thirsty body, by letting those sensations only fuel her desire under the guise of actually quenching it.

She had no idea just how horny she had gotten up to this moment.

"He tooold me I'm hot as fuck! He loves my dress, too, haha!" Rachel bragged to her friend, feeling unashamed pride and smugness out of being called attractive.

Jack slid one of his hands upwards and underneath her bra, until it finally cupped one of Rachel's big boobs. His fingers pressed into the softness as he squeezed. His thumb rubbed against the clearly hard, excited nipple, sending a pleasant jolts of arousal through the knockout's rack.

"Whoaah slow down there tiger, she has a boyfriend!" her friend laughed again. Then somebody pulled her from behind, seemingly to draw her back into the dancing as well. "Ooops! Gotta go!"

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to remind her of that a lot," he said, his sentence drowned out by the loud music.

He spun Rachel around so her back was now to him, and immediately pulled her towards him till her juicy ass began grinding against his visibly tented out crotch. Her asscheeks smothered the hard member throbbing under the layers of clothes. He took in her scent with a greedy whiff. She smelled so womanly...so fuckable!

The hot, drunk girlfriend just giggled and laughed, before excitedly doing what just felt right to her. She started pushing back into Jack's hard, clothed dick to the rhythm of the music. She only thought about the hot arousing dance and her spinning, pleasurable excitement, and none at all about the rightness of the situation.

"Fuuuck," Jack growled in response. He brought his other hand upwards to fully grope Rachel's mouth-watering rack.

Rachel only responded by grinding against his hard bulge more intensely. She felt her pussy blaze with fire and wetness, overpowering her senses and only helping her pleasure overshadow her reason.

They only lasted a few minutes of intense grinding and dry humping against each other before Jack suddenly slid his hand upwards yet again to grab Rachel's slim, soft neck. Rachel's throbbing, pulsating body felt too hot, too horny, too ecstatic to let her think about anything at all.

"You know what would really tip off the 'partying'?" he whispered hoarsely into her ear.

"Yeeaah?" she purred, lust coloring her voice.

"A little bit of making out," he growled, bringing his lips closer to the side of her face.

Then, he began kissing her cheek.

"MMmmhh," Rachel moaned softly feeling wet, lewd and illicit kisses. Despite enjoying it oh so much, she protested meekly. "Nooo, I shouldn't...I have a boyfriend..."

"Come on," he growled, pulling on her neck more insistently with one hand, and sliding the other to the inside of her thigh. "No girls night out is complete without a little make-out session."

Feeling his fingers her close to her burning hot, special place, his demanding, determined hand on her neck...it was too much. She relented.

"Ummhhh...fine, just so you know what my boyfriend is getting every day," she said, feeling horny and very, very naughty.

Jack mashed his lips against hers instantly, taking her by surprise. She kissed him back eagerly, instinctively, as if she had been desperate to make out with this handsome stranger, unlike her reserved, restrained words.

Their tongues soon began wrestling and dancing against each other, their hot spit mixing freely. Jack pulled her body even closer to him, and assisted the hot making-out with intense dry humping.

It very quickly became not nearly enough for either of them.

"I've got something to show you upstairs, we have amazing VIP rooms," he said as he broke the kiss. "The absolute best way for a loving girlfriend to party on a girl's night out."

Rachel reflexively moaned as her pussy shocked her insides with a wave of pleasure and arousal. More and more, with each passing second, she felt empty with an internal thirst only a big, powerful cock of an attractive man could solve.

It was just too bad her beloved boyfriend was so far away. What was a horny girlfriend to do in a tough situation like this? It was clearly not her fault.

She answered by kissing him feverishly yet again, making out hornily in the middle of the dance floor. And Jack slowly began moving in the direction of the stairs, pulling her with with him ever so slightly. Until they couldn't handle the hot kissing anymore and needed to move the party up a notch.

He broke the kiss and grabbed her hand strongly. Leading the horny, drunken woman towards the stairs he could only feel the urgency to bang her. He didn't want to wait, nor risk her regaining her senses. She was hot and horny, and clearly needed to get fucked.

Thus, before she forgot about that overpowering need, or the restraint-lifting effects of alcohol wore off, he would sneak in a fuck behind her boyfriend's back.

They rushed past many people on their way. Nobody opposed them and nobody cared that a loving girlfriend was on her way to cheat on her boyfriend with a handsome stud she just barely met...who had bought her drinks and chatted her up like a common club slut.

Their feet thumped on the stairs and soon they arrived at the top. There was a bouncer there, who instantly recognized Jack.

"Which one is free?" the club owner asked demandingly.

"Third one, boss," the bouncer replied.

Rachel felt her face flush with heat. For some deep, animalistic reason, she felt a thrill, a sense of importance at hearing some big, tough guy call a man who she was about to have sex with 'boss'. As if he was socially more important than her boyfriend, who either way was really far off her mind.

Jack opened the door forcefully and pulled Rachel inside. She was breathing heavily and her face was flushed with arousal and drunkenness. He slammed the door shut behind him.

The room was unlit and dusky, the club music strongly muted out while still being comfortably audible. There were many smooth dark leather sofas and chairs, and a scent of sweat hung in the air. This room was, clearly, the kind where people had sex in. A lot. It was by design.

Rachel barely got her bearings before Jack pulled her towards him. She felt strong, masculine hands grab her juicy behind through her dress, then, seconds later, slide down onto her naked skin then back up and underneath her dress. He pressed his fingers strongly into her pliant, luxurious flesh and pulled her even tighter, till Jack's bulge was just inches away from Rachel's horny, wet, and barely-clad pussy.

She instinctively, without thinking at all, wrapped her arms around his neck. He slid one of his hands to the front and easily slipped it inside her soaked panties. Her pussy felt on fire, clearly ready, full of need and desire. Immediately he proceeded to rub his fingers against her nether lips expertly, and simultaneously kissing her neck up and down, sucking on it and biting gently.

Rachel whispered out a moan and let her head fall back. Her whole body relaxed, letting him do whatever he wanted so long as he continued pleasuring her like this. She felt horny and was too drunk to care about anything else. She no longer cared who he was, or that she had a boyfriend at all...she only felt an electrifying, throbbing pleasure inside her, urging her on to fuck the biggest, hardest, closest dick available.

The arousal and the intensity woke her up slightly from her drunken haze. She didn't feel mindless and powerless to do anything. Instead, she felt excited, full of energy, and utterly liberated, free to do and pursue whatever and however she wanted. All the feelings and thoughts of rightness, of restraint, were gone.

And, since she felt so, so horny, and so hot, so beautiful and so turned on by this handsome stranger...she wanted to get fucked hard by him. Not the gentle lovemaking she always had with her boyfriend. The intense, illicit situation brought out her wilder, darker side, a side she never entertained or even knew she had. She never felt like a slut and looked down on women who were loose and 'easy', but now, that she felt like one...she couldn't blame them anymore.

If this is how they were feeling...then she was a slut right now as well.

A naughty, cheating slut, about to betray her boyfriend's trust and love by getting fucked by some random guy in a nightclub somewhere.

Wet, squelching sounds of fingers rubbing and sinking inside a steaming hot, soggy pussy, together with wet flesh-slapping sounds of a palm tapping an engorged labia could be heard coming straight from inside Rachel's panties. She moaned louder in response, feeling her pleasure rise.

She was fucking loving this.

Jack was smirking deep inside as he heard and saw this gorgeous little bitch clearly enjoy herself more and more. He had succeeded in his seduction, and it filled him with ecstasy, arousal and smugness. He slid his arm around her sexy, taut belly, then resting his hand on her hip. To hold her in place more as he fingerbanged her with his other hand.

Rachel moaned harder, breathed faster. Relaxing even further, she was more and more determined to let this handsome man do whatever he wanted. Instead of warm, fuzzy love she always felt with her boyfriend, for the possibly first time ever she felt only the throbbing, white-hot need to get dicked down by a powerful, domineering man.

"You like that?" he growled at her, smirking smugly as he pleasured her.

She only moaned and purred, her body shaking and twisting underneath him. He held her in place, not letting her get away from his pleasure.

"I asked if you like my fingers inside you, Rachel," he repeated more loudly.

"Uhmm...yes...yes, I do..."

"I know you do...you little fucking slut," he cursed as he slid his hand up from her hip and right underneath her bra to grope her massive tits again.

"MMmh...I'm not a slut," she protested, and despite her words still completely allowed him to touch her like one, welcoming the feel of his manly hand on her boobs.

"Yeah, obviously," he commented sarcastically. From his vintage point he had prime view of her irresistible cleavage. "Fuck, your tits are just so fucking great. I bet your boyfriend drools over them every day."

The wet, squelching sounds of intense fingerbanging reverberated throughout the room. Rachel moved her hips back and forth slightly, as if trying to ride his fingers harder.

"He...mmmhhh, he does...he loves me and my body," she whispered honestly, feeling fire blaze throughout her insides as she told her seducer about her beloved boyfriend.

"God damn, what man wouldn't!" he said loudly as he twisted her engorged, hard nipple. "I know I like it a lot, that's why I'm copping a feel for myself while your boyfriend isn't around to stop me!"

Rachel felt her body quake and shiver with lust. For a moment she felt as her boyfriend's prized possession which another man was preparing to steal and claim as his own.

Picturing herself as just some hot, sexy breeding material, too powerless to decide anything for herself spurred on her feeling like a slut.

And she did not want it to stop there.

"Fuck! You...you better not tell him," she cursed and moaned, grinding her perky ass against his hard bulge more intently.

"That right now his loving, faithful girlfriend is just a horny little slut now?" he asked ironically. Then he parodied a noble, righteous tone of voice. "Absolutely not, I would never betray your trust like that."

"Ohhhh fuck...fuck, I'm so horny right now..." she whispered out loud, reveling in the illicit act.

He rewarded her honesty by sliding his fingers up and down inside her, his palm rubbing her clit. Her body shook with a tremor at the doubled intensity of her pleasurable sensations.

"I think you're ready to get fucked by a real man, aren't you?" he growled. He felt his dick hard enough to split logs, slowly getting too horny himself to continue the teasing.

"Yes!" Rachel answered excitedly, feeling halfway to an orgasm from his words and fingers alone. "Yes, I need you to fuck me.."

"What happened to all the i-have-a-boyfriend talk, huh?" he asked impatiently as he fingerbanged and groped her tits with abandon.

"Fuckkk, ohhh fuuuck," she moaned, shaking with pleasure, letting a stranger play with her pussy behind her boyfriend's back. "I do, I have a boyfriend...but I need you to fuck me, please, I need it!"

"You saucy little bitch," he growled possessively, holding her tight enough to hurt slightly. "I'm gonna fuck you whether you'll let me or not!"

He then suddenly let go and pushed her forward towards the leather sofa. Rachel's legs gave out weakly and she almost fell to the floor, barely managing to land on the smooth, dark material.

Jack immediately proceeded to take off his pants, leaving his shirt on. He had experience with quick undressing, and not even half a minute later his huge, throbbing cock came into view.

He felt it pulsate, and he smirked smugly as he saw Rachel look behind and lick her lips hungrily. She immediately, shaking, horny and pretty fucking close to a climax, lifted herself up and, bent over, presented her delicious ass to him.

She mentally begged him to fuck her and ravage her like a total, complete slut.

He didn't say another word as he came closer, grabbed her hips and positioned herself. Rachel was breathing heavily and the position was quite uncomfortable, but her throbbing need to get dicked-down by a real man overshadowed her lack of comfort completely.

Jack, without further ado, without being gentle and giving her time to adjust, lifted her sexy, blue dress up, moved her utterly soaked panties to the side slightly, and pressed the huge, engorged head of his raw, unprotected dick against her steaming hot, welcoming pussy.

Rachel moaned long and loud as she felt Jack's big dick penetrate her insides in one fell swoop.

"Fuuuuuck, that's better!" he cursed loudly, holding Rachel's hips against his groin with his dick fully inside her. With his own hips and guiding her ass with his hands he ground around like this for a short while. "I wanted to get my dick inside you all night, sweetcheeks!"

"MMmmh!" she grunted, feeling her arms get sore and her pussy flooding her brain with illicit, dark-red, liquid, lustful pleasure.

She felt like a slut. Her mind screamed at her how she was a total skank, a cheating whore, how she was having unprotected sex with a stranger she barely met in a nightclub somewhere while her beloved boyfriend had no idea.

Rachel had never felt this ecstatic. It was utterly, completely intoxicating. Not one shred of guilt, not one care in the world but the rampant, wanton lust demanding her to fuck this total stranger as much as she could, as if her life depended on it.

"Fuck me," she begged hoarsely, her hair hanging down and around her face. "Please, fuck me!"

Jack reflexively flexed his dick inside her. He barely managed to delay his overwhelming desire to pound this slut silly.

"Ohhh, you've got it baby. But first you've gotta tell me your boyfriend's name!"

Rachel's eyes shot wide as she felt a flash of lust threaten to make her climax right then and there. She stuck her juicy ass out more.

"It's Bob! Oh my God, my boyfriend's name's Bob!" she answered hurriedly, willing to tell this hot stud anything he wanted to hear if it meant getting fucked.

Jack gripped her hips strongly and lifting her up ever so slightly. He then rewarded her honesty and obedience by pulling out just to the tip then slamming his dick back home, then repeating the motion but only a few times.

He could feel how close to a powerful climax she was by the way her pussy clenched and shivered around his cock and by the way she gasped for air with every thrust.

"Thanks for sending your hot little girlfriend to me, Bob," he said out loud, pulling out and ending the sentence by thrusting his member back inside. "I'm just gonna fuck her a little, if you don't mind. That okay with you?"

"OOoogghhh," Rachel grunted, feeling her body tense up with lust. "Oh god, oh god..."

He slid his hand more to the front, so he could continue lifting her slightly but by her lower abdomen and pubic mound. The other hand he withdrew and spanked her hard, watching mesmerized as her juicy cheeks jiggled around his fully-sheathed dick.

"Nevermind, I don't give a fuck. I'm just gonna screw your hot girlfriend however I want and there's nothing you can do about it," he said dismissively, as if talking about a sex toy.

"Fuck, fuck, screw me, please, just fuck me already!" Rachel grunted out, her arms feeling sore, her heavy breathing intermittent with holding it in making her dizzy. And her lust and tense, pooled arousal keeping her so, so fucking close.

Jack had had enough delays. It was time to shine, time to show this naive club slut that she was about to have the biggest, most memorable highlight of her relationship.

He moved his hands back to his original grip, pulled out, and immediately thrust his hard, throbbing cock back in. Then again. And again, quickly increasing the pace.

Rachel felt her tortured, tense pussy finally receive the stimulation she was oh so desperate for. It squelched lewdly as the hard, raw member stretched out her insides, giving her the relief she craved.

"Hear that, Bob? Your knock-out girlfriend is pretty horny for me!" he said louder, his own breathing increasing as he proceeded to more and more forcefully fuck the hot slut like she deserved.

Rachel moaned, and her breathing turned rapid and intense. She felt on fire, and the pleasure electrifying her from the inside was like a great, irresistible current. It almost forced her to keep on moaning, vocalizing it, letting the handsome stranger know she was loving him inside her.

Even though she had met him only a little while ago. Even though she had a boyfriend of a couple of years, and loved him dearly. Even though all that, it was Jack's dick she was loving more than life itself right now.

"Oh, god, I love it, oh fuuuuck!" she whispered, her mind relaxing and opening up to the intense sensation more and more.

"I know you do, baby," Jack said sweetly, the tone comfortable and surprising. "And it's only going to get better!"

The leathery smell of club sofas and chairs permeated the room together with sexual, feminine scent. The barely lit interior with the muted club music thumping in the background like a heartbeat.

And wet, loud, flesh-slapping sounds overshadowed it, together with sensual, unrestrained moaning.

"Oh fuck, i just love the feel of your pussy, Rachel," he commented. "Your boyfriend is a luuucky guy!"

"MMmh!" Rachel moaned in response, feeling her pussy clench luxuriously at the mention of her boyfriend...who she was cheating on right now, and loving it so, so much.

Jack kept fucking her, pounding his dick inside the hot woman constantly and quickly. He was very glad he was pretty pent up, because an opportunity like this was truly golden and remarkable. A special occasion to steal some loser's hot, sexually frustrated girlfriend and claim her as his own.

"It's just too bad for his amazing fucking girlfriend he's a total loser and a wimp, huh?" he remarked, flexing his dick inside her hard and fucking her at a suddenly different angle to make her agree.

"UUggghh," she moaned meekly in pleasure, her climax approaching fast. "He's...he's not a loser, oh my god, fuck me...keep fucking me, but he's not a loser!"