Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was her sex god at that moment.

"You're gonna be my private little slut now, aren't you? You're gonna be my little cumdump sextoy?" he growled at her, staring in those big expressive eyes of hers as he face-fucked her.

She blinked and nodded several times, quickly and pronouncedly. Telling him yes whilst choking on his dick. Oh so much yes.

"Fuck...this is what matters to you now, isn't it? Some stranger owning your body, claiming you as his property after chatting you up for like half an hour, huh? Taking you away from your undeserving loser boyfriend?!"

Rachel choked hard as she tried to agree as completely as she could. She was someone else's slut for the night, she would not leave without embracing it as much as she could.

"You're gonna come by...as often as you can. You hear?" Jack told her, his voice straining. His last, final orgasm was on the verge. "I'll fuck you so much you won't even remember how your boyfriend's dick feels like...now hand me that blue dress of yours!"

The beautiful, cheating girlfriend struggled to find it. She couldn't see it, only hazily remember it was somewhere close by. But Jack wouldn't make it easier on her, he was far too focused on skullfucking her and shoving his dick as far inside her mouth as he could.

He knew Bob never ever did that. Rachel wouldn't have let him. But she was letting Jack, and he wanted to use that as much as he could.

Finally, after a long minute of getting close to passing out, Rachel found the dress and threw it upwards. Jack, holding off his final orgasm for dear life, took it out the air and dropped it onto Rachel's face.

Rachel breathed in a huge, desperate gasp of air as Jack finally withdrew his dick.

He grabbed it, proceeding to stroke it vigorously above her blue-dress-covered face.

"I bet your boyfriend bought you this dress...said you looked hot as fuck in it!"

"Gaaaah," Rachel breathed in the air desperately, struggling to do it with the thin, blue material covering her face. "He...he did, it was a birthday gift!"

"Ahhh, thanks again Bob. Thanks for getting your sexy slut a hot dress so I could fuck her in it!" he stated, pumping his dick hard. His own words set him off the edge. "Fuck, here you go!"

Last, noticeably smaller jets of cum, streaked through the air and landed all over Rachel's face and dress. Some of the cum dripped down onto her belly and those big tits of hers. He milked his dick as much as he could. Giving his tonight's conquest all the reward she worked for.

Rachel just sat there, taking it, feeling like a goddess being worshipped. Not even concerned whether her boyfriend would notice another man's cum stains on her pretty blue dress.

Then, they just basked in the afterglow.

---

It took them a good, long while to rest and absorb the full weight of the situation.

Rachel felt her pussy sore and legs wobbly. When she reached for her underwear, Jack snapped it out of her hands.

"I'm keeping that, beautiful," he told her, smirking smugly.

She opened her mouth to protest, but no words came out. As soon as he spoke, she realized she wanted him to keep it.

Because it made her feel dirtier, naughtier, and more like a cheating slut.

Rachel struggled a bit to put her dress on, owing it to the sticky, wet spots of cum on it. She didn't even try wiping it, feeling sexier by the second and loving the fact Jack was clearly very much in favor of that, based on how hard he stared.

She felt like a queen, utterly irresistible.

"I'm gonna call you a cab, and for your stuff you left by the bar," he told her, reaching for his phone.

Rachel just nodded dumbly, feeling too drunk and hazy to really think. She just sat there, focused solely on the wet, cold spots of cum on her dress.

In a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Jack headed over, opened it and grabbed Rachel's purse from one of the bouncers.

She took it from him, and checked her phone. There were several missed calls and texts from her friend. From what it said, she had headed home ten or so minutes ago.

"A'ight, the cab's gonna be here in a moment. Let's go," Jack announced.

He gentlemanly helped her get up and they left together. Both of them were utterly spent, and Rachel felt sleepy.

She was ready to fall asleep right there, in Jack's club, but he didn't want it. It was safer for her to return to her boyfriend.

Which was a pretty crazy definition of 'safe', owing to the fact that she didn't have her underwear on, her dress was covered in cum stains, she looked an absolute mess, with her light make up completely ruined and her hair in a disarray.

Not to mention the copious amounts of Jack's fertile cum swimming in Rachel's womb were literally the opposite of 'safe'.

There were noticeably less people now, and the sleazy club owner led her outside. As they walked out, he exchanged knowing looks with his bouncers.

They walked together, and sligthly wobbily, to the street and parking spots. They stood under the dim light of a street lamp.

"So," he started, looking at her with a smug smirk.

Rachel looked back, feeling her heart skip a beat and smoldering embers of lust reawaken ever so slightly.

"Some time ago you were telling me how much you loved your boyfriend, how you would never cheat on him...and look at you now!" he said, brazenly looking at her exposed nipples, clearly visible through the thin dress.

"That was..." Rachel replied softly, her voice hoarse. Feeling naughty, she smiled back. "That was before I found out how big of a dick you have."

Jack growled, leaning forward and pulling her towards him by squeezing her juicy ass.

"Oooh, haha," she squealed and giggled in surprise.

"Remember to come by next week...drop my name by the door, you've worked hard for your premium VIP privileges," he whispered into her ear.

Rachel felt a twinge of electrifying, hot lust deep inside her.

He leaned forward and kissed her, mashing his lips against hers. She kissed back, eagerly and sloppily.

"Uhhhm thanks, baby," she said in-between the short, sloppy make-out. "I can't wait for my next 'girl's night out'."

He broke the kiss, smirking smugly.

"Good girl," he said, and spanked her ass hard.

"Omh!" she yelped, feeling a handprint-shaped tingling on her juicy behind, secretly hoping some passerby would notice and recognize her.

"Now go back to your boyfriend, he's probably worried about you," Jack growled, half-wondering whether maybe he could take her back inside for one last, short fuck.

The cab arrived, and Rachel bit her lip and turned around. She shook her ass at him as she walked.

He followed her and opened the door for her, letting her get in. She smiled one last brilliant, naughty smile before she disappeared behind the dark car window.

Jack walked forward to the passenger's side and told the cabbie to put the ride on Jack's tab. The driver, recognizing him, nodded knowingly.

Soon, they drove off.

On the way, Rachel texted her friend that she was on the way home.

'You were right, that place R O C K S!' she texted her last.

After a long, politely silent drive Rachel arrived home. Her loving, trusting, naive boyfriend didn't even inquire, did not even suspect.

She even unsuccessfully tried, surprising the hell out of herself, to get him to notice the pretty obvious cum stains on her dress.

To her even greater surprise, she found herself getting pretty angry with him. Not even a little jealous? Did he not think her pretty enough to get chatted up by other men?

It was a far cry of that intense, arousing possessiveness Jack had shown her...it made her feel as if Bob didn't really want her, or maybe wasn't manly enough to have that raw, animalistic side.

Rachel didn't even shower, she wanted to fall asleep feeling like a dirty slut. As her utterly satisfied, well-fucked consciousness slowly faded, she had thought only one thing.

It was Bob's fault he didn't take care of all her deep, dark needs. Needs even she didn't know she had. It was her loving, clueless, stupid boyfriend's fault she was going on another girl's night out next week.

And it clearly wasn't her fault she was beginning to dream about Jack's hard cock pounding her silly as she fell asleep next to her long-time, loving boyfriend.

===